hansvankeulen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile What to eat when exercise in early morning?

Hi all,

Have a question, as I can not find an answer anywhere on the internet.

My job is asking almost all the time I have, so I train in early morning (06h00/07h30) 5 to 6 days a week.
    All training and nutrition plans (online) are related to evening/day workout,.... so plenty of time to eat enough before and after exercise.

So my question:
    I'm looking for some advice/help: which types of nutrition to eat in early morning (before training) to get as much out of my training as possible and what to eat after.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Cheers,
    Hans (the Netherlands)

EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hansvankeulen View Post
    Hi all,

Have a question, as I can not find an answer anywhere on the internet.

My job is asking almost all the time I have, so I train in early morning (06h00/07h30) 5 to 6 days a week.
    All training and nutrition plans (online) are related to evening/day workout,.... so plenty of time to eat enough before and after exercise.

So my question:
    I'm looking for some advice/help: which types of nutrition to eat in early morning (before training) to get as much out of my training as possible and what to eat after.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Cheers,
    Hans (the Netherlands)
    Speechless.
    "In all things there is a poison and there is nothing without a poison. It depends only upon the dose whether a poison is a poison or not." ~ Paracelsus

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whatever gives you the best performance in the gym. For some, that may be nothing, or a cup of coffee, or something with a lot of carbs, or bacon and eggs. For me, its a banana and cup of coffee. Just have to expiriment to see what works for you.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023