Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold

My youngest Daughter Rebecca, her son Landon & my Granddaughter Maddison taking some fun shots for 2014 BB.com Transformation Challenge. Having a blast...woot woot!

2014 Bodybuilding.com $100,000 Transformation Challenge Presented by Dymatize Nutrition
    If your not prepared to be wrong... you'll never come up with anything original.

Weigh in @ 215 pounds.

My Goal is to continue to utilize the training knowledge that I have obtained through Bodybuilding.com and the many Transformation Challenges that I have endured through. Each one has been positive and productive learning experiences. I am again looking forward to challenging my limitations, obtaining as much lean muscle as I can, developing further my weaker areas. Wanting to add well defined definition and separation in my legs. Developing further my
    deltoids, pectorals, biceps, etc. overall continue to enhance with symmetry and vascularity the best that I possibly can.

I know I have stated this before. But I have to say it again and again... I Love Being Challenged... To Me It Represents Opportunity. It does not matter either way to win or lose. It was, is, and always has been the Opportunity to do something Good for yourself. Your well being. The Health and Fitness Benefits of looking and feeling good Alone are PRICELESS to me... and should be for Anyone.
    The Value Of A Man Resides In What He Gives... And Not In What He Is Capable Of Receiving. In Life There Are Good And Bad Challenges, But Challenges Are What Makes Life Interesting... Overcoming Them Is What Makes Life Meaningful. To Get Through The Hardest Journey We Need Take Only One Step At A Time... But We Must Keep On Stepping.

A little bit about myself and what I do. I wear many hats... I have been blessed with a variety of talents. However, through many unfortunate circumstances and physical setbacks, I have had to struggle extra hard to achieve the many goals and dreams that I have been able to accomplish throughout this Internet. I am a 46 year old Grandpa. I take care of my 6 year old Granddaughter and now my 2 year old Grandson as much as possibly I can. I have been blessed to be able to be there for my Granddaughter ever since she was born. I also mow lawns for people that are disabled and/or elderly, and do side jobs whenever possible. I also utilize my time the best that I can to help with Ja'Noah House, a fully license non-profit organization founded over 20 years ago. On May 8th 1990. Donating food, clothes, and various Items in the Inner City in and around Cass Corridor of Detroit, and the Metro Detroit area.

Although I have never accomplished anything to earn a "professional title". I have enjoyed a lifetime of health and fitness. I started as a young teen, I was a solid kid, with a little bit of chunk...lol. I love to workout, with weight training, boxing & mixed martial arts & have never lost my interest! Over the years it has evolved in an healthy habit/addiction. Like when you just gotta have that cup of coffee/green tea.
    I have been able to Combine my Passion for Bodybuilding, Weight Training, Boxing, and Mixed Martial Arts, using my love for writing to post my Inspiring and encouraging stories, videos, and pictures through this Internet that I never thought I would do so much on. After being laid off from New Construction Plumbing in 2007, struggling to find work. Going through physical set backs from massive hernia surgery. My Father passed away. Finding work only to have my employers checks bounce with Thousands of dollars of NSF causing a damaging rippled effect on our finances... in which lead us to losing our home in
    2007 as well. I also became a Grandpa, and almost lost my Daughter, due to complications from her pregnancy, retaining fluid in and around her lungs. I started looking for work on the Internet. I actually started liking the Internet... and started earnestly praying for something that I could get Involved with on the Internet, like a hobby. That is when I came across the web site Bodybuilding.com. I had entered my first Transformation Challenge through BB.com in 2008. And watching the variety of workout videos on there web site sparked and Ignited an old burnt out flame that was buried deep in my heart.That had slowly faded away... but was never forgotten. I had a dream to pursue a career in both the Movie, and Health and Fitness Industries. I remembered how I used to create fun videos with my friends when I was a young teen, using an old 8mm silent movie camera. I would later take my film and bring it to a local K-Mart where I used my hard earned paper route money to get it developed. You know it took several days before it was ready! Welcome to the future, lol. We would later watch it on an old reel to reel that my parents had, and it even had one of those old role and pop up screens as well.
    I love to write, and I Love To Entertain! You know I never try anything... I just do it. I do a lot of creative writing, Incorporating and combining my love and passion for film, acting, writing, and physical fitness, through my writing, pictures with creating my own photo shoots, and directing, producing and
    editing my videos as well. I value my time, and have found my time spent through Bodybuilding.com has been well Investment of my time...
    Bodybuilding.com has been an answer to my prayers.

My youngest Daughter, her son & my Granddaughter taking some fun shots for 2014 BB.com Transformation Challenge. Having a blast...woot woot!

If you would have told me a few years ago that I would be doing all this, and have accomplished so much on this Internet, I would have literally laughed... I would actually say, the Internet is a waste of my time! Boy, I see now how blind and wrong I really was.
    Life is full of valuable lessons... If we open our hearts to see them.

Please don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am stronger because of my hard times... Wiser because of my mistakes... and Happier because of my sad experiences.

Some birds are not meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure.
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Sweetheart Pop Tart

Today is a special day, being my Wife and I 24th Wedding Anniversary. We have been together over 27 years total. I have to be honest... We do not have a perfect marriage and everything has not been going well at all. With my wife still hurting, dealing with much pain, and sickness from day to day, due to the complications from the major surgery she had last year. Although I do try to be supportive as much as I can. I find that I am more in the way than ever. She just wants to be left alone. I know it has been difficult for her... and I know I have said it again and again. But the on going trauma that she must tolerate has been slowly deteriorating our relationship. She is so distant and cold. This deeply hurts because I do love and care for her so much. However, we manage to stay together through the thick and thin. The good, bad, and the ugly. You will not see many pictures of her and I together. As she does not like her picture taken, and she does not like putting herself out there in the public eye. So I respect her wishes on that. Although she does respect and support my ongoing efforts in my never ending Journey in pursuing a career not only in the Health and Fitness Industry, but in the Movie Entertainment Industry as well. And no, I do not let my feelings get in the way of staying focused and always having positive outlook on life... No Matter What.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

I would like to share a short little poem that I wrote for my Wife Lisa last year on Valentines Day. I hope you all enjoy it. Thanks.

Sweetheart Pop Tart.

You are my Sweetheart Pop Tart with the vibrant colored sprinkles that you have showered down brightening upon my little world... with your delectable creamy frosting that reflects a beautiful silky milk covered textured skin that attracts the brightest of stars throughout the galaxy... and the best is yet to come within the depths of your heart and soul lies the most delightfully delicious strawberry fruit filling that Illuminates this whole package and makes my Sweetheart Pop Tart ***POP*** forever shining ever so brightly you are a breath of fresh passionate air that makes me feel alive.

Written by me... Kevin Mattson
    Valentines Day. February 14, 2013.

Well, it's leg training day... Tear it up!!! Old School Style. Using the Pause and Squeeze Method obtained from my good friend Joe Palumbo
    through the 2011 Infinite Labs Juggernaut ChallengeHave an awesome day everyone

As Joe always says... TRAIN HARD TRAIN SAFE.
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

God Helps Those... That Help Themselves.

Accomplished the Dorian Yates' Blood And Guts: Legs Workout today. And my Leg training was Awesomely Intense. My legs have thickened up a lot since October 5th of last year! My pants are definitely getting too tight, lol. Thats a good thing! With tightness setting in I am also seeing some new veins popping out. They are still vague, however, I am excited to see positive gains with all the hard work and many sacrifices that I have made along the way. Although they are more prominent in my calves right now, I can see a few starting to show up in my quads when I am pushing the limits, lol. Hopefully I can push them all the way out and then some. To get them shredded with separation is my Ultimate Goal. I WILL get there sooner or later... hopefully sooner, lol. Gotta Love It No Matter What!!!

This is my Uncle Ray. This was taken lat year on one of our visits to see him in the Hospital. He has been from Hospital to Hospital to Nursing Homes for almost 2 years now! What started out to be I believe some type of Kidney Infection. The Doctors at first thought that his condition was potentially fatal. They would not allow anyone to feed my Uncle, not even Ice Chips! Only Intravenously. However, my Uncle Ray has a strong will to live. But going so log without any food in his stomach made his stomach brittle and he has not been able to eat and has not ate anything in almost 2 years!!! He has lost so much weight and is just skin and bones. It is hard to see someone you love have to suffer through so much. But ya' know, my Uncle Ray always has a positive outlook and encouraging words for me to hear. Seeing his frail body really makes you think and appreciate the health that you have been blessed with. My Uncle Ray knows how hard I have worked all my life always trying to do whats right. Despite that I have fought against so many negative circumstances. He encourages me to go the distance. When I am training my legs, I thank God that I have the strength to do so. It is not only Physical Strength that keeps me going. It is a mental toughness... an Inner Strength. I thank God for giving me the Inner Strength that is needed to always and consistently push forward.

I have also been Inspired by Body Space Member Nick Scott: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/TheBeastWCBB/. Knowing that despite the adversities and uphill battles that he has endured through he has overcome and accomplished so much!!! I am truly amazed and Inspired. Also knowing that I was told in 1997 that because of my severe back Injuries and complications that I needed major back surgery, and that I would not be able to be physically active in any sports, with a high percentage that I would end up paralyzed and in a wheel chair for the rest of my life. I tell you what... I thank God I am alive and well. I am thankful for every breath I take.

NOTE: I had recently in August created this video for the MET-Rx Magazine Cover Contest. Although I did not win, as always it was a lot of fun creating it.
    I also did re-use and edit footage that I took during my 2013 $100,000 Transformation Challenge on April 1, 2013.

Staying on track, remaining focused with a positive outlook is not always easy. When physical setbacks, sickness of loved ones, financial hardships, etc. happen in life that are unavoidable. However, having a deep rooted Faith in God has always helped me to remain focused and overcome my challenges in Life.
    Despite fighting against past physical set backs. Involving lower back injuries since 1997, and hernia surgery to repair 2 massive hernias in 2007, that left me with complications from a mesh patch in my lower left groin area. Making Improvements through strength gaining exercises to strengthen my lower back. I have made a Significant difference in my overall physical abilities... I am very content pleased at my physical progress. Some of the maintenance you have to do on your own equipment. You work with what you have, and deal with the cards your dealt with. And work the best, and utilize the best of what you have to work with. Still trying to work on that leg separation, and build them up. I'm still not where I want to be. But still moving forward... one step at a time, one day at a time.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Kevin Mattson; 01-17-2014 at 01:47 PM.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sub'd here for the journey brotha, always motivating following your work! You know how to dig deep down and push through those obstacles, takes tons of dedication to do that. Pics look solid for starting out, can't wait to see how this goes! You think about getting in the OBF 16 week challenge as well?
    IG/Snapchat: qstick99

Transformation Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642101&p=1549085321#post1549085321

Thanks Paul, I always appreciate the positive feedback for sure bro. Anyway, I am not sure what the OBF 16 week challenge is? When is that one going on?
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    PM sent brotha!
    IG/Snapchat: qstick99

Transformation Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642101&p=1549085321#post1549085321

I did not get the PM bro? I don't know what happened...
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

NOTE: I know it's not required to create a log in the Bodybuilding.com forums for this 2014 Bodybuilding.com $100,000 Transformation Challenge Presented by Dymatize Nutrition. However, I have been wanting to create to create a new log for a while now, and thought this would be a good time to do so. Since I honestly do enjoy writing and creating and I love the fact that these forums give you the opportunity to do so.
    I am also glad that I have already had so many people checking it out. That alone in itself means a lot to me for sure. I appreciate it very much, and will be doing my best to update and post new content with updated pics and videos as well. As you know it is very time consuming to do so. I do already have new footage shot, just gotta get the time to edit it and put all together, etc.

I have found that if I really want to cut and go down in weight, with following a very strict diet/nutrition, I will do an average of 45 minutes on my elliptical.
    This really burns the calories and sheds the extra body fat. But for me, with past experiences, I have also over done it and wasted away hard earned muscle mass and burning too much off my legs too. Although I have still felt really good going down in weight at 175 and 179 pounds. And was able to fit into an old pair of bell bottom jeans that I have saved since High School, lol. Honestly, I do not feel comfortable going down that low in weight. I love maintaining averages around and above 200 + pounds. So I am trying to Incorporate a new strategy for this Challenge. I am hoping that cutting down cardio time with an average of 20 minutes a few days a week and making some adjustments in my diet/nutrition plan will help maintain muscle while still shedding and toning up.
    With persistence and consistency I know in the long run, I know I will eventually reach my goals.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subbed in Mr. Mattson!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey Kevin!! You know I'll be along for the ride!!!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow Kevin! This is great! Love the photos and how it's not all business (fitness) in here. You seem like a unique and caring person!!! I'll follow along as best I can!

Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    Hey Kevin!! You know I'll be along for the ride!!!
    Sweet... thanks Bill. I appreciate it bro!!!
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Subbed in Mr. Mattson!
    Thanks John, you are Totally Awesomeness bro!!!
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Originally Posted by klhowell2 View Post
    Wow Kevin! This is great! Love the photos and how it's not all business (fitness) in here. You seem like a unique and caring person!!! I'll follow along as best I can!
    Hey thanks Kate. I appreciate you checking it out and the positive feedback for sure! Yeah, I have a little bit different approach and a very Positive Perspective on life. And I love to express that as much as I can, combing all my passions together. Gotta Love It for sure
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Having a blast using my Grandson for weighted pull ups. He is weighing in @ 32 pounds... no problem, lol.

Having a blast using my Granddaughter for weighted pull ups. She is weighing in @ 40 pounds... no problem, lol.

My Granddaughter and Grandson having a blast for weighted pull ups. Total combined weight @ 72 pounds... no problem, lol.

NOTE: These weighted pull ups you see me doing in these pics holding my grandchildren with my legs, is something that I did with my 3 kids when they were young... ooohhh, that was like about 20 years ago now, lol. Gotta Love It for sure
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Integrity, Honor, Character

You may ask yourself why do I do it? Why do I keep going on every year with entering these Transformation Challenges? Let me tell you... If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand.

I look forward to my time spent in the Gym... To me it is NOT A CHORE and it is NOT A PUNISHMENT... I ACTUALLY LOVE AND ENJOY IT!!! And no, I DO NOT DO STEROIDS!!! And I am not considered and "expert" and/or "professional". I learn from my failures. Through trial and error. If I fail, I try again, and again, and again... If YOU fail, are YOU gonna try again? I know that I have been up and down, arranging at a variety of weight categories. This has been challenging for me to shed body fat without losing hard earned lean muscle gains. Like I have said before, my goal is to obtain as much lean muscle mass as possible, staying in a weight range of 200 + . I know this is attainable, and I will eventually get there. I have a lot of RESPECT for the Bodybuilders that turn PRO. Because I know they are busting there ass to look as good as they do when they step up on that stage!!! It's not easy, and if it was... we would all be walking around with Bodybuilding Physiques.

BROKEN CHUKS
    My life has not been an easy road traveled. I have definitely come a long way. And though I have always been faithful in keeping with a strict regime of Weight Training, Martial Arts, and Boxing... I had dealt with an alcohol addiction. I have endured through much adversity in my lifetime. There had been many times that I would try to quit. I have to say that I did not consider myself to be an "alcoholic". I was a "happy go lucky" drinker, that everyone liked to have around. I had always bee a shy and quite person, so the alcohol put my quietness to rest. My Grandfather, (PAPA), passed away over 15 years ago now. We were very close, and his death hit me hard. I would always practice striking my heavy bag, trees and objects out back of my home, while continually twirling my 2 pair of nun chuks in synchronicity... keeping the rhythm of a controlled return from the strike. When I had found out that my Grandpa had passed away I busted out in tears, my heart felt crushed. It was as though I was being suffocated and could not breath. My broken heart was confused. I felt angry... I had went outside and smashed my chuks on the trees repeatedly until they broke. I keep them as a reminder... a sentimental value. I would like to add how my broken chuks ties in as-well with my Gravity Boots. It was around this time when I had purchased my Gravity Boots & begun my unusual, & very unique style of Focused Gravity Boot Training.

Celebrating 10 Years of Sobriety
    I am celebrating my 10th year of sobriety this 2014 year!!! The year that my Hellish Rollercoaster ride ended, at the end of 2004. I had 3 close Uncles, that had passed away that year, my Uncle Wally (Copper), my Uncle Rudy, & my Uncle John. I also had watched a real close friend of mine that I considered a brother drink himself to death. He had wasted away right before my eyes... as all I could do was drink his poison with him. This was yet another tough one to swallow, and to add to my already broken heart. My Father-in-law also passed away unexpectedly right before Thanksgiving of 2004. What hurt me even more, was to see how badly my wife took her fathers death. She fell apart... it was as though I did not even know her. I felt helpless... It was also very difficult seeing my children react to all of this. That tore the rest of my shredded heart right out of my chest... If my heart was still alive, I know it would surely break. To tell you the truth, I was actually feeling very sick. I was taking Liver and Kidney Detox Pills that I got from my local Health Food Store. There were many times that I thought that I should have died from alcohol poisoning. I believe with all my heart, that if I did not quit drinking when I did, I would not be here writing you all this story. By the end of December, as I sat alone out side, in the cold brisk night. With a drink in my hand... I looked up into the night sky at the stars and moon in the heavens. I had a strange feeling come over me, I could feel a warm tingling energy flow through my body... I burst into tears. I cried out to God as I said a verbal prayer. I smashed the drink down, asking God to take the alcohol away from me, I vowed never to drink another drop as long as I live. I quit cold turkey. I have never looked back upon that day... And I have NO REGRETS!!! Since I quit drinking, my life style has slowly Improved, my attitude, and outlook on life has changed drastically!!! And although the road that I travel on is still filled with trials and tribulations. My strong rooted spiritual faith in God has given me that Inner Strength with peace and serenity to carry on no matter what. My heartache and pain has only made me stronger, more dedicated, and more determined to always be faithful... and never give up!!! I know everybody has there own, "private hell" that they must face in life. But, this is my story. And my hope and prayer is that I might be able to help influence, encourage, and motivate others to overcoming there adversities as well. I know your time is valuable, and I want to thank you for taking your time to read my story... thank you, I appreciate it.

************************************************** ***************************
    Another person that I am very Inspired by and has been a good supportive friend ever since I joined Bodybuilding.com back in March of 2008 is Roger Rock Lockridge: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/rock23/ Roger has accomplished many goals that have been really Impressive to me. Since I love to write, I am Inspired to know that he has accomplished so much as a well established Fitness Writer, Child Advocate, DV Public Speaker. I am also Inspired with his Involvement in the Child and Youth Advocacy Center. Because that really hits home with me. My oldest daughter was a victim of mental and physical abuse by her former boyfriend/fiance. My daughter never told us that she was being abused. She was too embarrassed to say anything. He was very controlling and had a strong stranglehold over her. Knowing this and as a Father and Grand Father, this kind of situation is unsettling. Words just cannot describe the hurt and anger that you feel towards someone that has such hate in there heart that they have to hurt another person. I am not going to go into all the sickening details of the abuse that went on. However, I am going to tell you just a little bit about my Integrity, Honor, and Character. After a PPO was ordered, and a Child Custody Case went through The Friend of the Court for visitation rights so that he could see his daughter. The Friend of the Court granted him visitation rights to see his daughter. I was in disbelief. However, Under the circumstances I had to do what I felt in my heart to be right thing to do. For the best Interest in my Granddaughter. This is one of the most difficult things I have ever had to do. I had to bite tongue and swallow my pride. I walked up to him and said... For the best Interest of my Granddaughter we have to put our differences aside. I forgive you for everything that you have done wrong. And I am sorry for everything that I did wrong, and I hope that you forgive me. And I reached out to shake his hand. To his disbelief he looked at me with amazement and I think that he was a little unsure that I was trying to trick him or something to get at him, lol. He shook my hand and said he was sorry... I could see in his eyes that he was holding back tears of deep remorse. My Granddaughter had to go with him that day. As I made sure that she was buckled in her car seat, she looked at me for reassurance, as it took everything that I had to keep it together and smiled at her and said that everything was gonna be ok. I will never forget the look in her eyes, as she has so much love and trust for Grandpa. Let me ask you... who do you know that would sacrifice so much despite the circumstances. To love and forgive, Instead of hate and bitterness.

Good manners beget good manners. Old-fashioned qualities like integrity, honor and character...no matter how old you are...are qualities that never go out of style.
    Last edited by Kevin Mattson; 01-17-2014 at 02:51 PM.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Subbed in! Excited to follow along!!!
    "Achieving your goals, starts with your thoughts, ends with your actions." ~ Team Bring It

BODYSPACE
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/melalicious/

INFINITE LABS ELITE ATHLETE JOURNAL
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159133031

JUGGERNAUT IN THE MAKING 2012 JOURNAL
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147847543

http://www.********.com/MarylynMiners

TWITTER
    http://www.twitter.com/marylynminers

INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/marylyn_miners

Sweet... thanks Marylyn! I appreciate it very much!!!
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Training with PAPA BEAR ~ ARM DAY

Health and Fitness is my lifestyle... my life long passion. How could you not love it... How could you not???!!!

***Diet/Nutrition***

Well, what can I say. My diet/nutrition honestly stays pretty much the same, 24/7 every week, every month, 365 Days a Year. It just depends what my goals are at the time. When I am bulking up, trying to obtain my Ultimate Goal of adding lean Quality Muscle Mass, I eat twice as much! When I am wanting to lean out and prepare for an NPC Bodybuilding Competition or one of these Transformation Challenges I am VERY STRICT with what I eat. Again, eating pretty much the same, except I eat way less portions. And yeah, through trial and error I have found that I actually am not eating enough! Even though I successfully lose a lot of weight and look lean and cut. I lose a lot of quality muscle mass as well. It has been frustrating trying to get it right! Trying to maintain that balance... Trial and Error, finding out what works best for you. Not everyone is the same. I usually do my cardio training early morning hours. Afternoons, or evening weight training has worked better for me overall. Both convenient with my schedule, and I have more productive workouts because my energy, metabolism is higher throughout the day. Having more calories in my system to help efficiently feed and fuel Muscles during my Intense Strenuous Training. Burning and shedding more fat while adding lean muscle. Right after your training session it is Vital that you Refuel and Replenish with fast absorbing Whey Protein Isolate... further enhancing lean muscle growth. I know I will eventually get it right and find what works for me to obtain my goal. Like a Good Old Fashioned Family Recipe. If you are missing one Ingredient... Its just not gonna work!

To me, my diet/nutrition perception is simplicity. I have never been good at math. Although I really love Bodybuilding, and living a Healthy and Fit Lifestyle. Although I do find all those nutritional charts that many people follow very Impressive. I admit, I am Confused by them. I have never counted calories, carbs, etc. or anything. I guess this has to do with me being a little dyslexic. Throughout the years I have learned to rely on my Intuitions. Listening to my body... going by my Gut Instinct. My diet consists of lean proteins, fruits and vegetables. Mostly oatmeal, eggs, brown rice, whole breasted chicken, and peanut butter. I use either flax seed bread or Ezekiel bread. I eat lots of bananas, oranges, grapefruit, apples, grapes, and I love blueberries!!! Caesar Salads, broccoli, carrots, etc... and I love to snack on almonds, and raisins. I eye ball my portions and only eat to satisfy my hunger craving. And I do get hungry around every 3 to 4 hours, so I am eating 5 to 6 times a day. Some meals are just a protein drink with fruit. And sometimes I am able to get a protein bar. In which I enjoy very much, because to me, because of the various varieties of protein bars and the fact that they are like eating a regular candy bar... well, it is a special treat for me.

Training with PAPA BEAR ~ ARM DAY

Triceps Pull Downs: 4 sets @ 10 - 12 reps to failure.

1 Arm Triceps Pull Downs: 2 sets @ 10 - 12 reps to failure.

Decline Close Grip Push Ups: 1 sets @ 100 reps to failure.

Flat Close Grip Push Ups: 1 sets @ 100 reps to failure.

Straight Bar Curls: 4 sets @ 10 - 12 reps to failure.

1 Arm Dumbbell Curls: 2 sets @ 10 - 12 reps to failure.

1 Arm Preacher Curls: 4 sets @ 10 - 12 reps to failure.

Hammer Curls: 2 sets @ 10 - 12 reps to failure.

1 Arm Forearm Curls: 4 sets @ 10 - 12 reps to failure.

NOTE:I always execute all my Training Exercises by Contracting Isometrically with a Controlled Movements. While Deeply Focusing on the Muscle Group that I Am Training. This not only helps Improve my Progress... This also helps to prevent Unnecessary Injuries.[/b]

***Always Remember... While Performing Any Exercise Focus In On the Particular Muscle Group You are Using***

My Motivation Derives from Knowing that I have Strong Support from A Loving Family and Friends that Care and Need me... Just As Much As I Need Them.
    Last edited by Kevin Mattson; 01-18-2014 at 06:19 PM.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

The Words You Believe... Decide The Dreams You Achieve.

Hope everyone is enjoying there Sunday! I am having a rest day today to re- cooperate and re-energize

I really enjoyed reading this story. And thought you all might enjoy reading it too!

************************************************** **********************************

Two men, both seriously ill, occupied the same hospital room. One man was allowed to sit up in his bed for an hour each afternoon to help drain the fluid from his lungs. His bed was next to the room’s only window. The other man had to spend all his time flat on his back. The men talked for hours on end. They spoke of their wives and families, their homes, their jobs, their involvement in the military service, where they had

been on vacation.. Every afternoon, when the man in the bed by the window could sit up, he would pass the time by describing to his roommate all the things he could see outside the window. The man in the other bed began to live for those one hour periods where his world would be broadened and enlivened by all the activity and colour of the world outside. The window overlooked a park with a lovely lake. Ducks and

swans played on the water while children sailed their model boats. Young lovers walked arm in arm amidst flowers of every colour and a fine view of the city skyline could be seen in the distance. As the man by the window described all this in exquisite details, the man on the other side of the room would close his eyes and imagine this picturesque scene. One warm afternoon, the man by the window described a parade

passing by. Although the other man could not hear the band – he could see it in his mind’s eye as the gentleman by the window portrayed it with descriptive words. Days, weeks and months passed. One morning, the day nurse arrived to bring water for their baths only to find the lifeless body of the man by the window, who had died peacefully in his sleep. She was saddened and called the hospital attendants to take the

body away. As soon as it seemed appropriate, the other man asked if he could be moved next to the window. The nurse was happy to make the switch, and after making sure he was comfortable, she left him alone. Slowly, painfully, he propped himself up on one elbow to take his first look at the real world outside. He strained to slowly turn to look out the window besides the bed. It faced a blank wall.

The man asked the nurse what could have compelled his deceased roommate who had described such wonderful things outside this window. The nurse responded that the man was blind and could not even see the wall. She said, ‘Perhaps he just wanted to encourage you.’

Epilogue:
    There is tremendous happiness in making others happy, despite our own situations. Shared grief is half the sorrow, but happiness when shared, is doubled. If you want to feel rich, just count all the things you have that money can’t buy.

Today is a gift, that is why it is called The Present .

************************************************** ***********************************

***LOOKING BACK***

Comparing last years before and after progress pics of the 2013 $100,000 Transformation Challenge Presented by Dymatize Nutrition. Also a look at the video that I created for this Challenge as well.

2013 $100,000 Transformation Challenge Side View Shot. Weighing in on January 7, 2013 @ 210.8 pounds for my before progress pics.

************************************************** ************************************

2013 $100,000 Transformation Challenge - Final Pics. Side View Shot. Final Weigh in on April 1, 2013 @ 191.6 pounds. Yeah, I did lose 19 pounds. But I did not reach my Ultimate Goal. I know that I am fighting against age... and that I have fought hard against constant physical setbacks and negative circumstances. I am just thankful that I have the capability and the Inner Strength to still go at it with such Intensity the way that I do. It was, is, and always has been the Opportunity to do something Good for yourself. Your well being. The Health and Fitness Benefits of looking and feeling good Alone are PRICELESS to me... and should be for Anyone. The Happiest People Don't Have The Best Of Everything... They Just Make The Best Of Everything. The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.
    I Y'AM WHAT I Y'AM

The two components that determine your level of fitness—nutrition (what you put into your body) and exercise (what you do with your body)—are the same for being happy. What you put into your mind and what you do with your mind strengthen your emotional state, allowing you to enjoy higher and higher levels of happiness.

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
    Anything is possible for someone who has faith. (Mark 9:23).
    Last edited by Kevin Mattson; 01-19-2014 at 11:34 AM.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

I know the Importance of taking good quality supplements that work! So that's why I am Dymatize L-Carnitine Xtreme.
    To Promote Energy For Muscle Gain And Weight Loss By Utilizing Fat.

When you are pushing yourself to the limit, and your goal is wanting to keep and obtain the hard earned lean mass muscle gains that you work so hard to obtain like I am trying to do... Muscle Pharm BCAA's has 3:1:2 BCAA Ratio to Reduce Muscle Breakdown and Support Lean Mass!!! Enough Said.

Vanilla flavored Infinite Mass tastes Awesome. I have had my share of a variety of flavors and different brand protein products. Infinite Mass is very Smooth, Creamy, Thick and Rich... Simply DELICIOUS. What can I say. Plain and Simple. INFINITE LABS Supplements ROCK... Because They WORK!!!

There is a wide variety of good quality supplements here on Bodybuilding.com. I believe everybody has there favorites. I have always loved Muscle Tech Supplements. I have purchased them as long as I can remember. Phase 8 has that Sustained Release Protein with Amino Acids for Longer Muscle Building Benefits which is Awesome! It taste sssooo good too! Like a creamy milkshake And I love the fact that Muscle Tech always has a bogo sale going on. I have to stretch my dollars, making many sacrifices... so I appreciate that Bodybuilding.com has unbeatable prices that I can afford. Always keeps me coming back for more!

SOME FUN SHOTS HAVING A BLAST FROM WEEK #1

Listen earnestly to anything your children want to tell you, no matter what. If you don't listen eagerly to the little stuff when they are little, they won't tell you the big stuff when they are big, because to them all of it has always been big stuff.
    Last edited by Kevin Mattson; 01-21-2014 at 05:26 PM.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Consistently Conquering Life's Neverending Battles

I am training harder than ever! My workouts are Maximum Intensity... Going beyond the Pain. However, I still have in the back of my mind to Train Safe! I Know what my body can handle, dealing with past nightmares of physical setbacks, and I do not wish to have any Unnecessary Injuries. I am also watching my diet/nutrition more meticulously. Wanting to shed as much body fat as possible while maintaining the new welcomed muscle growth. I am hoping and praying that sticking with my current strategies, along with the good quality supplementation that I am currently taking, I will obtain my goal and be at my heaviest leanest weight for the first time ever! Seeing that I have added 40 extra pounds onto my frame since I last officially weighed in at the NPC Natural Northern Drug Tested Bodybuilding Physique, Figure and Bikini Championships on October 5, 2013. I think that I am doing something right, lol. Eating as clean as I can, with the exception of Christmas and the Holidays! I will admit... I certainly was not shy about having second helpings of the good stuff, and extra sweet treats here and there, lol. It's all good... Like I have said many times! I know that I am fighting against age... and that I have fought hard against constant physical setbacks and negative circumstances. I am just thankful that I have the capability and the Inner Strength to still go at it with such Intensity the way that I do. It was, is, and always has been the Opportunity to do something Good for yourself. Your well being. The Health and Fitness Benefits of looking and feeling good Alone are PRICELESS to me... and should be for Anyone. The Happiest People Don't Have The Best Of Everything... They Just Make The Best Of Everything. The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.

Even though it is bitter cold outside, there is a positive energy flowing throughout my veins, pumping through my blood, bringing an Incredible electrified static that Infiltrates every core muscle. A force that drives us forward, raising metabolism levels, Igniting a burning force that melts away any bitter cold, giving the power and energy to conquer the Iron... and further more conquering life's battles. ~Kevin Mattson PAPA BEAR
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

WEEK #2 - Weigh in @ 213.8 pounds.

WEEK #2 - Weigh in @ 213.8 pounds. Having a Blast with this 2014 Bodybuilding.com $100,000 Transformation Challenge Presented by Dymatize!

I can't control what life does to me... but I CAN control how I react to what life does!
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice to meet you, Kevin! Love your posts, very uplifting and inspiring! I'll be following your journey. Best Wishes for continued success! Michelle
    ==================================================================================

Michelle Forrest a.k.a. Bombshell 7
    I AM JUGGERNAUT 2014
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159392961

Favorite Quotes:
    "If you're gonna be a BEAR......BE A GRIZZLY!!"
    "Plan the work, work the plan"
    "Get up, Rocky.....Mickey loves you!"

SHOW SOME JUGGERNAUT LOVE & SUPPORT!!!!
    Check on my progress and leave a comment on my thread. I'll do the same for you! Good Luck, Juggz!

Hi there Michelle. Nice to meet you as well. Thank you for stopping by and best wishes and all, I appreciate it very much. I love that first quote you have there too... "If you're gonna be a BEAR......BE A GRIZZLY!!" Totally Awesome... Gotta Love It !!!
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

TRAINING with PAPA BEAR~BACK DAY

TRAINING with PAPA BEAR~BACK DAY

***WEEK #2 - Weigh in @ 213.8 pounds.***

Front Pull Downs: 3 sets @ 10 - 12 reps to failure.

I start off by using the Horizontal Lat Bar pull downs. I use a Wide Grip with my back slightly arched, chest out, with my shoulders elevated and arms extended. I Execute these Without leaning back. Pulling the bar into my upper chest while contracting my lats, while Squeezing my shoulder blades together.

Reverse Grip Pull Downs: 3 sets @ 10-12 reps to failure.

I position my body the same way as the Front Pull Downs. Except my grip is curling into my chest with my hands parallel to my shoulders. Performing them this way gives me a Greater Range of Motion. I Execute these by keeping my torso upright and chest up. Pulling as far back as I can while squeezing my shoulder blades together at the point of Peak Contraction.

Bend Over Rows: 3 sets @ 10-12 reps to failure.

Standing straight with my feet parallel with my hips, I slightly bend my knees and with a wide overhand grip I slightly lean forward about 45 degrees. ...I Execute these by Contracting Isometrically with a Controlled Movement Into my mid section.

One Arm Dumbbell Rows: 3 sets @ 10-12 reps to failure.

Leaning forward at my waist, I place one hand on my bench. While keeping my back flat and head straight. I Execute these again by Contracting Isometrically with a Controlled Movement as High as possible. Always Remember. While Performing Any Exercise Focus In On the Particular Muscle Group You are Using. In this case, Let Your Lats Pull You Through.

************************************************** *************************

Seated Cable Rows: 3 sets @ 10-12 reps to failure.

I start out by sitting upright on an old padded cushion. Firmly holding the bar at close grip, (NOTE: I ALSO SWITCH BACK AND FORTH CLOSE AND WIDE GRIP). I maintain a slightly arched back with my chest out and Execute these by Contracting Isometrically with a Controlled Movement Into my Mid Section.

************************************************** ***************************

Back Extension: 3 sets @ 20-25 reps to failure.

I Love performing these. Positioning my heels and resting my hips on the pad of my Hyper Extension. I hold my arms up with my hands behind my neck. Executing these by lowering myself down and Contracting Isometrically back with a very Controlled Movement. Tighten and Contract your back muscles when coming back up and hold briefly... Repeat! Excellent for strengthening lower back muscles Improving Significantly Issues with lower back pain!

***WEEK #2 - Weigh in @ 213.8 pounds.***

NOTE: I always execute all my Training Exercises by Contracting Isometrically with a Controlled Movements. While Deeply Focusing on the Muscle Group that I Am Training. This not only helps Improve my Progress... This also helps to prevent Unnecessary Injuries.[/b]

***Always Remember... While Performing Any Exercise Focus In On the Particular Muscle Group You are Using***

As Distance tests a Horse's Strength, so Time reveals a person's Heart ♥

Last edited by Kevin Mattson; 01-22-2014 at 10:43 AM.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Bumping it up... ;)

Hope you all had an awesome day!!!

Be the whole person you can be. Don't settle for anything less. Don't look back. Look forward and decide today to boldly take steps toward the very best plans for your life.

NOTE: I created this video around October 31, 2013 last year. This is all NEW footage of me training and practicing a variety of poses. I was weighing in probably around 190 to 195 pounds, somewhere in-between. I love creating these videos, and I love to entertain! The video also shows a little bit of just how Intense my training really is. I do show my serious side of me. However, I always have to show the lighter more lighthearted side as well.

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most Important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

I thank God for giving me the Inner Strength that is needed to always and consistently push forward. ~Kevin Mattson PAPA BEAR
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, PAPA BEAR! Thanks for stopping by and posting on my thread...You made my day!!! BTW Awesome video! Since I'm still a Rookie, I'm still trying to figure out how to post pics and videos on my log, but you're sure kickin' butt @ it! LOL! Have a great day! And THANKS, AGAIN! Michelle
    ==================================================================================

Michelle Forrest a.k.a. Bombshell 7
    I AM JUGGERNAUT 2014
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159392961

Favorite Quotes:
    "If you're gonna be a BEAR......BE A GRIZZLY!!"
    "Plan the work, work the plan"
    "Get up, Rocky.....Mickey loves you!"

SHOW SOME JUGGERNAUT LOVE & SUPPORT!!!!
    Check on my progress and leave a comment on my thread. I'll do the same for you! Good Luck, Juggz!

Originally Posted by Bombshell7 View Post
    Hey, PAPA BEAR! Thanks for stopping by and posting on my thread...You made my day!!! BTW Awesome video! Since I'm still a Rookie, I'm still trying to figure out how to post pics and videos on my log, but you're sure kickin' butt @ it! LOL! Have a great day! And THANKS, AGAIN! Michelle
    No worries mate I have fun with it for sure! Hey, I left you a short message with the link to Bodybuilding.com forum codes. If you need any further assistance helping out with its use, I would be more than happy to help you out the best that I can. Have an Awesome Day Michelle.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

I had a blast working with my son on this photo shoot we did for a small contest that I had entered. I have always been a big fan of actor Danny Trejo. The photo submission was for a Danny Trejo's new movie Machete Kills. Asking, "Do you look like the Protector?"...Prove It. Although I did not win, it sure was fun spending time with my son! And thanks to my son Jacob for taking these shots. We had a good time for sure. And no, I was not mad or angry, lol. I was acting/modeling the part of the character. And actually, inbetween the shots, my son and I were cracking up laughing!!! So it was hard to try to keep a straight face :P """ Gotta Love It.

I Love Being Challenged... To Me It Represents Opportunity. It does not matter either way to win or lose. It was, is, and always has been the Opportunity to do something Good for yourself.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson