Closed Thread
Page 90 of 268 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 190 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,700 of 8013
    UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bump for the people looking for Superbowl party motivation!!!!!

THIS SHOULD BE A STICKY MODS
    ~Pain is Temporary, living a goal you accomplished will last a Lifetime~

Channel that hate and take it out on the weights!

Prove your worth a damn.-DJohnson

everytime you reach a goal you'll set a new one-Ehmien

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by souperpump View Post
    Bump for the people looking for Superbowl party motivation!!!!!

THIS SHOULD BE A STICKY MODS
    Super what? Super waste of my time... ha

UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Djin View Post
    Super what? Super waste of my time... ha
    More calories are consumed on this day than any other next to Thanksgiving........just an excuse to eat haha!

btw digging the Monster Milk shirt, i hated the taste of that stuff though

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by souperpump View Post
    More calories are consumed on this day than any other next to Thanksgiving........just an excuse to eat haha!

btw digging the Monster Milk shirt, i hated the taste of that stuff though
    Lol @ my shirt. I got that for free. I got a Muscle Asylum shaker cup for free and a bunch of other free stuff.

I personally don't drink Monster Milk due to creatine. I avoid that.

I will admit. I did eat my share of 100g carbs I shoot for a day on my cut, but I did get under my BMR... worked heavy legs today too. So it balanced out.

Had one wing, some home made nachos and sugar free kool-aid! Damn right baby! KOOL-AID! I bought some for my son, he wanted some... so of course I made some for me too. Notice my nice Controlled Labs beanie?

worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I ate for most of the first half. Granted this month I didn't eat that healthy or workout that much. Needed a break. Now I'm training for to race BMX. And so I can look like a underwear model. Ha Ha
    Wiz

I don't use Bowflex. The Bowflex is lame. I only workout on the original Chuck Norris Total Body Gym. It's hardcore!

justynrowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) justynrowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) justynrowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) justynrowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) justynrowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) justynrowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) justynrowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) justynrowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) justynrowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) justynrowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) justynrowe will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Kicking booty.. bumpy bump for all ya'll

Hitting a really nice stride now. Have really modified my diet and I'll explain the funny ephiphany that facilitated the change.. when I hit my first major goal. Still have a way to go but so far it's been a great deal easier with my new "mindset" and new willpower. I'm seeing major results in only 2 weeks. Getting more looks, nicer attention, and just feel more confident overall. Getting compliments from the wife and other people. I've lost almost 15 pounds in just over 3 total weeks and 2 of those have involved lifting and lots of cardio.

I saw a former "thin" friend who has bulked up tremendously and he was very happy to see my weight loss and commented upon it a few times. I see the motivation to keep going each and everyday I now wake up. I went a superbowl day eating baked chicken and cabbage and had only 1/2 of a beer cause I didn't want to mess things up.

One saying I repeat that I got from here is.. This little bit of stuff that may taste good will ultimately take my good feeling away. Or atleast something like that.

mccreamark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mccreamark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mccreamark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mccreamark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mccreamark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mccreamark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi I am really just getting serious I started in August 2008,but just seeing some small results now.
    I found this thread (read it all)to be very inspirational and full of good info and stories.
    I have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome which makes my joints weak and easy to dislocate so it took me 3 months to build up the muscle strenght to get started.I have ruptured both patella tendons left one twice and broken both my elbows in 2 seperate accidents one in 2005 and one in 2006.
    I was slim till about 25 and cycled a lot then married/ kid andhome cooking made me pretty heavy for the last 15 years, it never really bothered me . I didn,t even notice I was fat till after the first accident inmay 2005 and after the second accident in may 2006 I spent a year in bed and a wheelchair .
    I am now on crutches to walk .I have a 30degree lag in my left knee and only 100 degrees of movementnt so getting my quads back and walking is my major goal .
    A year in a cast and donjoy brace left me with almost no quads on the left leg when sitting the bone would stick out on the top of my leg.No physio allowed because of the rerupture.
    It was the for the quads I bought all my weights and elliptical.
    I started with 6 months of ellectro stimulation to wake the muscle with a Compex.
    Then I got my elliptical in Jan 2007 I had 70degrees of movement and could do one rotation of the pedal at level 0.
    I worked it up to 32mins at level 16
    Now I do mainly small weights/bodyweight (squats,leg curls ) andsome electro.Dumbells and cable for the rest of the body no more cardio for a while.
    My weight didnt move much from August 2008 to Jan 2009 but I really got into this in January and changed my diet and started carb cycling, I am a serious endomorph so I keep my daily cals pretty low but I don,t really count.
    I never do cheat days.
    I take creatine and whey protein ,since Jan 1 Ive lost 17lbs with very little muscle loss according to my Tanita scale,which I don,t really trust.
    As Ehlers Danlos Sydrome people heal slowly so after trying different ways I now exercise on high carb days and rest the other 2.It seems to work for me.
    I am trying to lose about 1-2 lbs a week which after the first 2 weeks in Jan is what I am doing. I hope to keep/increase my muscle if possible.
    I completed Dave Tate's basic training 9week basic training(it took me 3 months) the course I am following now is the beginners exercises in Vince Giroda'sbook "unleashing The Wild Physique " I bought over Christmas from Amazon.

So far this seems to suit me but if I stall I'll try something different.
    I certainly have not improved enough to see any difference in the original questions but hopefully,(really hoping on question 2)but I have definitely reduced the the weak cripple look a bit and hopefully more to come.
    My wife and family have been a great support .

I have some pictures on my body space.
    Sorry it,s so long I don,t get out much!

cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its weird how i was always made fun of for being that fat kid who plays football in high school and now i actually have definition in my upper body and arms (stupid belly fat wont go away!)

and the girls that were really skinny are now on the hefty side probably from wayy too much boozing and munchies. must be karma
    [Official] San Diego Brah
    + 92B +
    Leave me a disgusting funny or disturbing cp comment or else

"what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

-Everlane Referral. get reps and credit to use at their site.
    https://www.everlane.com/n/6azf8v

Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cbad7676 View Post
    (stupid belly fat wont go away!)
    hahaha, another belly hater! I was telling someone in October I was gonna paint mine gold and walk around like Buddha! I was dropping weight fast, but it woudl not budge!

I eat a ton of monunsaturated fats now and it's helped it go down - that and pilates, crunches, etc.

I still have about 50 pounds to lose. I love this thread - great motivation!
    The Watchmen
    Rorschach: "None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you. You're locked up in here with me."

'The timid civilized world has found nothing with which to oppose the onslaught of a sudden revival of barefaced barbarity, other than concessions and smiles.'
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Originally Posted by cbad7676 View Post
    its weird how i was always made fun of for being that fat kid who plays football in high school and now i actually have definition in my upper body and arms (stupid belly fat wont go away!)

and the girls that were really skinny are now on the hefty side probably from wayy too much boozing and munchies. must be karma

same here bro, but a mixture of hiit and liss has it tightening up after a 6 month bulk.......which means this may be the summer i'm fully confident when the shirt comes off.........well i am now i look like brian urlacher (6'4'' 260) but i want dat dam 6 pack!!!

worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Burrrr it's cold.

I get so cold so easy now.
    Wiz

I don't use Bowflex. The Bowflex is lame. I only workout on the original Chuck Norris Total Body Gym. It's hardcore!

thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I posted here a few weeks (months?) ago about getting laid as a 400 pound guy...

Well, I slimmed down to 350 pounds, (size 58-48 pants size then, 5X to 3 X shirts) and I can see attention from chicks already (I carry me weight well).

I tell ya, even at size 48 pants, it was nice buying jeans somewhere else than the big and Tall shop (Marks work warehouse..but meh lol) Legs don't swell nearly as bad, I can run almost 3 miles now. Feel much more refreshed in the morning, life is just overall much better. Looking forward to getting under the 300's
    It's easier to be lazy than happy

I Rep in return

MMMC

Originally Posted by worldofwiz View Post
    Burrrr it's cold.

I get so cold so easy now.
    Lol. It's funny you say that. I just made a comment to a friend of mine about this.

Since I've lost all my thermal "stuffing", I get freaking cold so easy.

Idgaf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Idgaf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Idgaf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Idgaf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Idgaf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The wheels on the bus go over bumpiddy bumps, bumpiddy bumps.

Yeah I am cool enough to make up words.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh wow, I used to stand the cold like nobody else. People would freeze their asses off and I'd just be like "uh... what?" lmao. But now that I've lost weight, I do tend to get cold MUCH faster, I wonder what'll happen when I drop even more! Lmao.

conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am still in the process of losing but I just keep having stories about new female attention..... I stopped even looking for girls cause I need to focus on work and the last of my transformation but .... wouldn't you know saturday night I had 2 girls all over me at one of the local piano bars.

mind you,, I did nothing to get their attention.

And today at the gym ( i had to go earlier than normal cause I stayed home from work ) I kept getting the eye of two young girls in there doing only God knows what. I workout pretty hard at the gym and superset most everything so when I went in there with all the different people I kept feeling like everybody was looking at me like I was crazy.

since losing the weight....

I get things for free
    People want to meet me
    I was given better opportunities with clients at work
    I have more energy
    I actually get up in the morning without groaning
    I stopped feeling like I needed to lose myself in another world ( vid games)
    I appreciate every single day
    Im happy

I have already achieved my dream body.... now I want to achieve the impossible
    Proud Member of the "I lost 100 Pounds Club"!

My Transformation Thread:
    .... new one coming soon!

Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1,500 calories is WAAAAAAAAY to low.

First people need to understand what their BMR is, from this they need to subtract 500 calories. A lot of people burn 3,000 calories a day, easy. So going from that to 1,500 is just foolish.

I can easily cut while still eating 2,700 calories a day. Most people think no matter what they do, it's 2,000 calories they burn, the tend to forget that eating food actually burns calories too. Walking to the car, taking a dump, tieing your shoes and having sex, all burns calories.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/issa64.htm

I too went super low, ate 1,500 calories and lost 70lbs in less then a year. The outcome? Excess amounts of loose skin. I wish I could just trim it with scissors.
    While I agree that it was drastic and it was far from ideal, it was what I did nonetheless and it has worked for me so far. If I had to do over again I would have still done the same thing as far as diet was concerned just maybe would have adjusted my workouts a little.

That link is awesome though, really gives a ton of good info. Thank you for that!

Originally Posted by Brian_I View Post
    While I agree that it was drastic and it was far from ideal, it was what I did nonetheless and it has worked for me so far. If I had to do over again I would have still done the same thing as far as diet was concerned just maybe would have adjusted my workouts a little.

That link is awesome though, really gives a ton of good info. Thank you for that!
    The point of educating yourself is so you don't make the same foolish mistakes twice. I don't understand why people think 1,200 - 1,500 calories is right.

I can burn 3,000 a day doing almost nothing, eating 1,500 would be stupid... Excess skin would be a major issue... for a lot of people.

monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you guys ever get angry at people/girls who ignored you when you were big, but take more of an interest once you lose weight?
    Official Rugby training thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107034291

monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by stanem View Post
    Well... I hear so much reasons and excuses that sound so familiar... because i had the same excuses all the time. Even though i knew i had to change something I could find some appropriate excuse.

- i don't have time
    - i'm too tired
    - gym is boring... i'd rather do something like voleyball but you need a group for that... organizing is impossible
    - etc

and with small frequent meals... same ****...

U need to straighten things up in your head... and find reasons not to miss any meal, any training... and be there 100%

Even though you can have all the convenience in the world... one "stupid" excuse is enough to quit if you don't rewire your brain.

Btw - I put up my first pic: me after 1 year and 1 day of healthy life... that is 24 kg less than my all time max.

Keep on with good work.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obdd31Q9PqA
    Official Rugby training thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107034291

Registered User aznstealthsnake's Avatar
    aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey guys..after joining the 3 month contest here until march 31st I had a good 11lbs lost of weight (jan1st to feb1st). It is noticable. As for being treated I'm not so sure but I feel more confident now and my self-esteem went up. People just keep telling me I'm losing weight and it just feels good and conversation starts from there on what I have been eating and my workout routine.
    TEAM #3 Workout 2009
    There is only one way to lose a competition, QUIT. Everyone is a winner no matter how small of a weight they lost. However the real winner is the one who keeps pushing past the finish line

phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wan23 View Post
    I didn't notice much difference in the way people look at/treat me after losing weight. Maybe because I didn't lose very much weight!

I came across this yesterday http://www.fatfighteredge.com/ .

Has anyone tried it and does it work?
    you're getting negged on recharge. No body stats, and both posts from you so far are selling your (or your friends website). Either contribute in a productive manner without advertising or beat it!
    Only a life lived for others, is a life worthwhile.

Registered User aznstealthsnake's Avatar
    aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wan23 View Post
    I didn't notice much difference in the way people look at/treat me after losing weight. Maybe because I didn't lose very much weight!

I came across this yesterday http://www.fatfighteredge.com/ .

Has anyone tried it and does it work?
    http://2.[affiliate].pay.**************/

1) $62 Per Sale - Lose 20lbs In 28 Days - Warp Speed Fat Loss. New Higher Commissions. Tons Of Affiliate Tools - Articles, Brandable PDFs, Autoresponders, Banners, Videos, Keywords, Video Tutorials Etc. Send Traffic To Multiple Landing Pages. Go To -- Http://www.warpspeedfatloss.xxx/affiliate/.

thanks man! / sarcasam
    Last edited by aznstealthsnake; 02-05-2009 at 10:44 AM.
    TEAM #3 Workout 2009
    There is only one way to lose a competition, QUIT. Everyone is a winner no matter how small of a weight they lost. However the real winner is the one who keeps pushing past the finish line

Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The point of educating yourself is so you don't make the same foolish mistakes twice. I don't understand why people think 1,200 - 1,500 calories is right.

I can burn 3,000 a day doing almost nothing, eating 1,500 would be stupid... Excess skin would be a major issue... for a lot of people.
    Like I said, it wasn't ideal but it worked for me. People who are carrying 150 pounds or more of extra weight didn't put it on by eating 500 extra calories here and there. I needed to do something extreme or I was never going to reach my goal.

When you are super-morbid-obese, you most likely have a mental issue that helped get you where you are. I've failed so many times over my entire life trying to lose weight and a lot of it has to do with not seeing the results and giving up. This time, I saw the results and I liked what I saw. This is the first time I've actually set a goal (originally to get down to 205) and I achieved it.

The biggest difference this time around was that I added exercise to the program and not just crash diets. I also changed my lifestyle and am eating healthy foods and making choices based on the long term goals not just dropping 10 pounds for an upcoming event.

And as far as skin is concerned, I have some issues in certain spots but not much. That's a big thing considering I went from a size 50 pants to a size 36. I can pinch about two inches of fat/skin on my lower belly but that really isn't a lot, considering the changes my body went through.

Idgaf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Idgaf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Idgaf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Idgaf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Idgaf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks guys for all your stories. I read them everyday to make sure I stay on track, and it works. I will post up with results here in a couple of weeks.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

lococrzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lococrzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lococrzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lococrzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lococrzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lococrzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lococrzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lococrzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lococrzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lococrzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lococrzy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    THis really needs to BE STICKY!!!
    Work in Progress !!

Originally Posted by monatu View Post
    Do you guys ever get angry at people/girls who ignored you when you were big, but take more of an interest once you lose weight?
    Here's another way to look at this.

People are attracted to stronger men/women, this is a given. Point is, people want to feel that their children/lover/friend/whatever will be strong, protect them and isn't weak.

It's survival of the fittest. Yes, it sucks balls. When I was 245lbs, I was that funny fat kid... people liked me, but well... ladies enjoyed my company, but it usually ended before it started.

Fast forward to today. ----------> The amount of looks is uncanny! It's just how the world turns. People are more physically attracted to someone who's strong, and "secure". If this makes any point at all.

Here's a good example that actually has happened to me. I've been in contact with a friend of mine, and I told her that deep down inside I'll always be that fat dork she knew back in high school... she replies "You're that strong man who takes a licking and keeps on ticking..."

****... before I was like a fog. I was "there" but you can just walk right through me. Now I'm a ****ing brick wall... she sees me and can't find a way around... or something.

spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    after i came back to school from christmas break this year i got alot of compliments cuz i had lost 20 pounds over the break, and i have noticed that i have been getting alot of stares too. i'm not even done cutting yet, so i cant wait to see what happens when im done! and also i have noticed alot of people start working out just because of the immense success that i have had so far, and i also get alot of people asking me for suggestions and tips now for losing weight
    [IIFYM]
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    ΣΦΕ

Official Supp Misc Beer Ticker

CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Whats up guys,

I have seen this thread in the past months but never really had anything to put because I am still in the process of losing weight. Recently I have had ALOT of people approach me and ask if I have been losing weight and that I look really good. That alone does wonders for my ego haha. Also I have stopped feeling insecure, thinking everyone is looking at the fat, big guy in the army and instead now feel that when they look at me, they are intimidated by my size. As far as girls go, I actually had a girl say that she only liked big guys and that I was to small for her. That may have been a line but no lie, I saw her later hanging on some super fatass and it made me laugh (not at them) but the situation.

I am down 60lbs so far in the past 7 months.

Originally Posted by CommoSoldier View Post
    Whats up guys,

I have seen this thread in the past months but never really had anything to put because I am still in the process of losing weight. Recently I have had ALOT of people approach me and ask if I have been losing weight and that I look really good. That alone does wonders for my ego haha. Also I have stopped feeling insecure, thinking everyone is looking at the fat, big guy in the army and instead now feel that when they look at me, they are intimidated by my size. As far as girls go, I actually had a girl say that she only liked big guys and that I was to small for her. That may have been a line but no lie, I saw her later hanging on some super fatass and it made me laugh (not at them) but the situation.

I am down 60lbs so far in the past 7 months.
    With the training you get in the military, you should be losing weight super fast.

Good luck and continue to keep pressing forward.

Closed Thread