Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    Aren't you a tranny banging pervert? "Groomer" probably wouldn't be that far of a stretch...
    You accuse me of things with literally 0 proof

Just because you’re low IQ enough to fall for tribalism and want to have a civil war with anyone who doesn’t agree 100% with the way you think doesn’t make someone a pervert

BTW ****s have been trying to gain recognition for civil rights and LGBT inclusion for the last 30+ years

Every time they’ve failed utterly and the vast majority of the LGBT community tells them to **** off and to stop trying to associate themselves with us , it’s disgusting

Like I said

A lukewarm IQ tribalistic retard

Also a 41 yr old loser who rides my dick on some gay Indian bodybuilding forum with a laughable hipster haircut and aviator glasses lol

Can’t say I’m shocked
    Sig can't be a novel crew

Hnnng Latinas crew

Pantera >Megadeth>>Metallica crew

Ass eaters anonymous crew

suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Of course. I won't deny that, but one side is much more militant than the other. One side will yell "racism!" when they're punished for something they deserve to be punished for and no one in that group will say anything about it. EVERYTHING is racist these days, ****ing everything, man. Common sense should tell someone that what they're doing is just making the "problem" much worse. It's basic psychology.

The media and social media are THE biggest problems with society today.
    The right is way more militant. To the point where there are DOZENS if not hundreds of right wing militia groups. We're talking about literal armed militias tied to a right wing political ideology

Ugh I'm gonna get an aneurism from all the cringe just looking at all those tacticool larpers

naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lightsarefallin View Post
    I want to hear a concrete solution to the problem people here describe. Like I said, I'm a solution-focused guy. I run a diagnostic, figure out a problem, and go on the offensive. That's my way of doing things.
    Here is a go. Black fathers need to stay with their women when a child enters the equation. Clearly there is something up with fatherless black males and violence. So there is an easy and universally agreeable solution. But when I enter a thread called "NASA employee shows co worker a new planet with his fist" I enter the thread to watch a fight, not to get a lecture on how to better a community. Perhaps I would click on a thread called "how to better a community" for that.

Really patting yourself on the back with the whole "Im a solutions based guy" deal. WHy not help your local struggling black youths instead of dogs if you cared about solutions so much? Imagine saying "Im a solutions based guy" then picking up dog chit instead of helping towards a solution.

Originally Posted by kingmanaverage View Post
    Assuming the moral of the thread is deeper than all black people bad, you'd expect at least some kind of solution proposed to these issues.
    Why is everyone assuming the violence threads are "all black people are bad" threads? Did I miss something? I thought everyone enjoyed those threads because you get to watch a fight.

I get the feeling this is really about black miscers thinking the word Astronaut is code for the N word. Consider that some people are using the same terms that the MSM uses to describe criminals as they gaslight us to believe they had bright futures as outstanding citizens. You take that joke and run with it by calling the degens of society high ranking scientists because that is the opposite of what the individuals in those videos would become. Notice how the dingers and physisist threads all have videos of people commiting crimes...and never just a picture of a black guy, which would be racist.
    **Florida Crew**
    **Waiting for National Guard Bus Ride to Labor Camp Crew**

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dogorman7 View Post
    You accuse me of things with literally 0 proof

Just because you’re low IQ enough to fall for tribalism and want to have a civil war with anyone who doesn’t agree 100% with the way you think doesn’t make someone a pervert

BTW ****s have been trying to gain recognition for civil rights and LGBT inclusion for the last 30+ years

Every time they’ve failed utterly and the vast majority of the LGBT community tells them to **** off and to stop trying to associate themselves with us , it’s disgusting

Like I said

A lukewarm IQ tribalistic retard

Also a 41 yr old loser who rides my dick on some gay Indian bodybuilding forum with a laughable hipster haircut and aviator glasses lol

Can’t say I’m shocked
    So that's a yes.

Don't you wear those ****gy gauges too?

turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by suave2000 View Post
    Oh man I love cock guys, also I'm ashamed to be white
    So why is just about 99% of all political violence today perpetuated by far left political groups like burn loot murder & antifa?

Where are all these "far right" militant groups? When is the last time a right wing "militia" took over multiple city blocks in a major city??? (chaz/chop whatever you cuckolds called utopia) Where is all their attacks with evil semi automatic "weapons of war" you'd think CNN & the rest of the leftwing media would blast stories all day about them.. yet there's nothing.

this was (D)ifferent though right?
    Rise and rise again until lambs become lions

USAF 2006 - Present

If you see me in the garage practicing my nunchucks with my croc on just keep diving.. I'm in the zone and don't want you getting pregnant.

rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    I posted a solution of sorts. As usual the same people who read that solution magically forgot about it and default to saying "You support this!".

There has to be two solutions. Short term to address violence and crime, then a long term solution to tackle rebuilding the family unit and stabilizing bad cities/neighborhoods. Toss in education overhaul and establishing workforce opportunities and you have quite the project to deal with.

I actually have my own detailed thoughts on the above but it would never happen. The amount of investment required will put many off of the idea, then you have interested parties that benefit from destabilized communities and would rather things stay as they are.

At best I could only hope to be lucky enough to be put in front of influential and powerful individuals who could make it happen. But even if I did I don't think they would help either. I always ask myself if we just have to let things run their course.
    How would you address the widespread cultural aspect in which degenerate and violent behavior is glorified while education and honest, hard work is villified?

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I want to hear a concrete solution to the problem people here describe. Like I said, I'm a solution-focused guy. I run a diagnostic, figure out a problem, and go on the offensive. That's my way of doing things.
    The issue is that the solutions offered from many 60 and 70 year old activists from years past who initially took this issue on, are struggling with it today.
    And just having a father in the home isn't helpful if he is a broken man himself or an abuser.
    I asked my gf who is a director in foster care, if just having a man at home was the solution.
    The answer was a resounding no, there is much more to it.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by turk75 View Post
    So why is just about 99% of all political violence today perpetuated by far left political groups like burn loot murder & antifa?

Where are all these "far right" militant groups? When is the last time a right wing "militia" took over multiple city blocks in a major city??? (chaz/chop whatever you cuckolds called utopia) Where is all their attacks with evil semi automatic "weapons of war" you'd think CNN & the rest of the leftwing media would blast stories all day about them.. yet there's nothing.

[img]https://i.ibb.co/D82bZSX/oVTux4Z.jpg[/img

suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by turk75 View Post

Yeah man right wing militias are super super chill. I mean their january 6th coup was fiery but mostly peaceful coup. Because storming parlament is super super chill

btw I don't consider myself white since I'm Jewish, having said that I look more Aryan than your Turkic ass lol. Why do you shill for White racists when you're not even white?
    Last edited by suave2000; 08-16-2022 at 11:27 AM.

jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you go to a store and buy a package of 10 strawberries and find that 3 and a half of them are moldy, do you throw out the entire package altogether and never buy strawberries again or pick out the moldy ones, use the viable remaining ones, and still be open to purchasing strawberries in the future despite knowing that a few might be moldy? Choosing to hate the many due to the actions of a few is an unfortunate thing to do. Go deeper than what you see at the surface.

what did you call me bitch
    If 9 out of 10 times you get bit walking past a pitbull..what do you do? You cross the street and tell your kids to stay away from any pitbulls.
    Survival. When the jungle tears itself down and builds itself into something new. Guys like you and me, we end up dead. Doesn’t really mean anything. Or, if we happen to live through it, well that doesn’t mean anything either.

Yeah man 5 soycucks larping in their local park is totally the same as the huge organized militias that plague the right

lol just stop you're making a fool out of yourself my cuckolded friend

jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah man 5 soycucks larping in their local park is totally the same as the huge organized militias that plague the right

lol just stop you're making a fool out of yourself my cuckolded friend

How many cities have the proud boys burned down again?
    Survival. When the jungle tears itself down and builds itself into something new. Guys like you and me, we end up dead. Doesn’t really mean anything. Or, if we happen to live through it, well that doesn’t mean anything either.

Originally Posted by jackamo2887 View Post
    How many cities have the proud boys burned down again?
    How many coups has antifa orchestrated?

How many times have left wing groups stormed the capitol?

/REKT cuckyboy

You're officialy my bishboi after such massive wrecking of your bussy, now go sit in the corner slave p.hagg.

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I love eggs.

It's better than prison maori-rap's Avatar
    maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I haven't read all 9 pages of the thread. I have commented before that I don't feel the need for all these "examples of black violence in America" type threads. We know the situation is bad and crime is rampant (a lot of it due to weak Democrat policies), just filling up the front page with potentially race-baity threads isn't helping.

Western society in general is crumbling and a major overhaul is needed to save us. From the evidence I've seen, black Americans were not like this in the 1950s and before despite being treated worse and having far less opportunities. It is the toxic subculture and nihilistic victim attitude that has developed slowly over the past few decades especially of violent gangster rap, thug life, having loads of kids with no intention of being there for them, thinking that working hard and studying is "acting white", blaming everyone else for your problems, rampant crime etc. Of course this is only SOME black people...not all, or even most.
    "Honor is something that all men are born with. It cannot be taken from you nor can it be granted. It must only not be lost."

Originally Posted by Redfish225 View Post
    A true alpha never loses sight of what really matters in life. REPPED.

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You got an eye for schitters that's a for sure.

Sizeable female turd cutters is what could re-unite the misc. It's the glue that can bind us together - the collective desire to nose-dive into a plump crap trumpet.

Always on spread with you
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by OliverHeldens View Post
    Lol, all of this is shocking to me how open people are with racism. Especially a board with so many black posters? Silver lining, I guess "Astronauts" is better than "Dingers"?

Anyways, it doesn't bother me but not a bad idea to tone things down a bit.
    There was a thread not too long ago where most of the comments involved calling black people "dingers", "joggers", etc. and after calling them pussies for not saying the word they really wanted to say, I received a bunch of negs. And they say the misc isn't filled with racist kunts. Just lol

FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Best solution that I've come up with for me:

I mostly just try to avoid all the negative stuff, on the misc and elsewhere in my life. I peek in everyone once in a while because I like to know how people are thinking and be aware of what's going on in the world, but I actively focus on not dwelling on it much. I guess I'm to the point where I just try to control the things that I can, and not worry too much about the things I can't. I don't have any control over the media that is put out, just over what I consume, and that's true whether we're talking about a traditional media source or forum chatter.

I do try to be kind and respectful to others in all of my interactions. I fail sometimes, but I'm a pretty far right leaning religious white guy and I've had pretty positive interactions on here with people of a variety of religious, political, and racial backgrounds. I'll bet I can count on one hand the negative interactions I've had with others since I started posting. The fair critique for my approach from someone who wants to see societal shifts - in their mind positive - is that if something is not actively opposed a slow slide to the negative is inevitable. That may be true. What I'm sure of is that seeking out fights, and building up divisions is not a happy way for me to live.
    SAAVM CREW
    MFC

ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Is OP black? I have avis turned off.

nattyteddies555 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nattyteddies555 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nattyteddies555 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nattyteddies555 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nattyteddies555 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nattyteddies555 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nattyteddies555 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nattyteddies555 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nattyteddies555 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nattyteddies555 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nattyteddies555 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ymer View Post
    Is OP black? I have avis turned off.
    op is a fake black who probably grew up with a mum and dad and went to an all good private school in a good neighborhood

Originally Posted by FarmersSon View Post
    Best solution that I've come up with for me:

I mostly just try to avoid all the negative stuff, on the misc and elsewhere in my life. I peek in everyone once in a while because I like to know how people are thinking and be aware of what's going on in the world, but I actively focus on not dwelling on it much. I guess I'm to the point where I just try to control the things that I can, and not worry too much about the things I can't. I don't have any control over the media that is put out, just over what I consume, and that's true whether we're talking about a traditional media source or forum chatter.

I do try to be kind and respectful to others in all of my interactions. I fail sometimes, but I'm a pretty far right leaning religious white guy and I've had pretty positive interactions on here with people of a variety of religious, political, and racial backgrounds. I'll bet I can count on one hand the negative interactions I've had with others since I started posting. The fair critique for my approach from someone who wants to see societal shifts - in their mind positive - is that if something is not actively opposed a slow slide to the negative is inevitable. That may be true. What I'm sure of is that seeking out fights, and building up divisions is not a happy way for me to live.
    negged for the positivity

Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

[/QUOTE]

FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nattyteddies555 View Post
    op is a fake black who probably grew up with a mum and dad and went to an all good private school in a good neighborhood

I think Trump has better gifs overall, but some of Obama's aren't bad.
    SAAVM CREW
    MFC

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A true alpha never loses sight of what really matters in life. REPPED.

You got an eye for schitters that's a for sure.

Sizeable female turd cutters is what could re-unite the misc. It's the glue that can bind us together - the collective desire to nose-dive into a plump crap trumpet.

Always on spread with you
    Ass is life.
    I love eggs.

Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jreacher View Post
    By "whole groups" I mean those threads have the intention of dehumanizing blacks as a whole, not just the ones in the videos. It's creating cognitive heuristics that aren't 100% accurate.

If someone posts a video of a white dude in trouble for molesting a kid and someone comments on it "sounds about whyte" or something to imply that it's a white person problem, it's going to upset me at least a little to be grouped into a problem based on my skin.

Like I said, it's not really changing the world by posting that stuff. I doubt you are even changing any Miskers for the better except now they know "never relax..."
    Okay but i don't care about any of those phrases. They're broad for the sake of brevity. Is it easier (and more catchy) to say "sounds about whyte" or "sounds about like a low percentage of whites that tend to molest kids more often than others."

Bro we get it... not all >insert race< phrases are accurate across the board. You think I think all catholic priests are p3dos? no, but it's easy to crack jokes.

ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lol that could be it too.

Why is everything related to blacks annoying and very low quality?

Originally Posted by ymer View Post
    Lol that could be it too.

Why is everything related to blacks annoying and very low quality?
    You’re caught up in the rhetoric. There’s loads of positive things that black people are doing, but for some reason they are ignored and the dumb chit they do gets plastered on here every 10 minutes lol.
    I love eggs.

rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You’re caught up in the rhetoric. There’s loads of positive things that black people are doing, but for some reason they are ignored and the dumb chit they do gets plastered on here every 10 minutes lol.
    I'm all for seeing more examples of the positive things.

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Divorced when I was 2 and went to a poor public school.

And though I'm sure you're a troll, saying things like fake black is ignorant. That's line me saying the poor trailer park white kids from broken homes that I grew up with were fake white.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hendrixfreak70 View Post
    Only black folks commit crimes.

=Misc.

No one else.

Sloots commit crime brah
    * Eggs and Rice crew *
    * No Washcloth Crew *

Sloots in jail are hnnnggggg

Strange hobbies

#FREEPH*GGOT

MMGA