Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by SDFlip View Post
    is there any other way?
    Some guys can be wearing a jacket or a big t-shirt, makes no difference, everyone knows immediately that they lift weights. They might not be ripped but a lot of people would put them in the "bodybuilder" category simply because they've built a lot of muscle. You know, big traps, lats, delts, pecs, legs, etc. They stand out from the average joes. You've got some guys here who only look the goods online in carefully planned out conditions, or in a really tight sleeveless shirt that shows off their arms.

For whatever reason the attitude lately seems to be unless you're already ripped or in the cutting process, you're just a fatty who should f*ck off to another forum or something. Total bull****. Bodybuilding = building muscle. You can still effectively make changes under a thicker layer of flab.

Originally Posted by W8isGR8 View Post
    *contemplates playing "hypogonadism card"*

Ummmm......because hola is a manlet?
    You're the smart guy here. You explain it to me. He's been posting that stuff for a long time now and how come no one here has duplicated his results since his transformation at that point which was already impressive (he's only improved since) only took a couple of years? Simple question.

SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by _Dominik_ View Post
    Some guys can be wearing a jacket or a big t-shirt, makes no difference, everyone knows immediately that they lift weights. They might not be ripped but a lot of people would put them in the "bodybuilder" category simply because they've built a lot of muscle. You know, big traps, lats, delts, pecs, legs, etc. They stand out from the average joes. You've got some guys here who only look the goods online in carefully planned out conditions, or in a really tight sleeveless shirt that shows off their arms.

For whatever reason the attitude lately seems to be unless you're already ripped or in the cutting process, you're just a fatty who should f*ck off to another forum or something. Total bull****. Bodybuilding = building muscle. You can still effectively make changes under a thicker layer of flab.

You're the smart guy here. You explain it to me. He's been posting that stuff for a long time now and how come no one here has duplicated his results since his transformation at that point which was already impressive (he's only improved since) only took a couple of years? Simple question.
    god damn it dom, why do you always got to kill the vibe with that ****?!?!?

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look, bottom line:

Who the hell confuses "Sage" with "Olive"?

This is TOTAL bull****.

You guys are a bunch of ****ing cocksucking ******* pussies **** heads.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Bodybuilding=big muscles and being able to see them.

As for hola's pics, he really hasn't made hyoooge gains in the last year or so. After his first 2 year improvement things seemed to have leveled off.

His androgen receptors must have downregulated
    I don't know either lol

dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No, you're just getting paranoid again. Anyway, see below ==>

No, it's out there in the open, I just do it a little differently to you know, "lol hahaha ur a fat ass hahaha 15% lol", that kind of thing.
    So the sig is getting to you huh? Check rule number 6.

Only a few people I came out and called a fat ass... and one is massis. EOR I may have called fat after he snapped because I called him delusional. but I've explained this 10000x, so think what you want.

Anyway, no one answered my question. Hola posted his "How to Get Big While Staying Ripped All Year Round" guide almost 2 years ago. Everything he says he's doing is right there for all to see, right down to the last scoop of whey. He kept an incredibly detailed journal for a long time and answered every question he was asked.

Now tell me why none of you have been able to duplicate it. You've got IA holding your hand now, how come you didn't just follow Hola's routine/diet? How come I see lots of small + ripped guys, a few medium + lean guys, big + "fat" guys, yet Hola is in a special club all by himself here. Explain that to me. Are you not training hard enough? Not doing enough concentration curls? Not disciplined enough? What is it? Surely someone here has been able to put it all together? Explain that to me.
    LOL you are a ****ing trip. You believe dpd is a natty, and then you think hola is not? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

maybe your little virus ****ed up your brain.

Facts about steroids: peoples size goes up and down, peoples strengths go up and down... holas size has stayed constant for the last year, minus subtle changes. His strength has steadily improved each workout. Where are the peaks and valleys? Hell, you are Mr. Hunt for Steroids guy in your gym and you noticed people getting smaller and weaker and dissapearing and then coming back bigger and stronger again. WHERE WAS THIS WITH HOLA!? He kept a journal hear for a few years... WHERE DID THE CYCLES START AND END??

Dude has been lifting since high school, a lot of tiems not even having a job or any stress (until now) so he could concentrate on lifting and eating only. Dude was a runningback in high school. But of course, he is on steroids....

Why didn't I follow hola's thing? I don't like bodybuilding, I train mostly for strength. And holas hola and dbcb's dbcb. You can't cookie cutter people into ****.

But here is one thing for sure... lots of people following the Dom plan. Eat all you want, get big, get to 23% bodyfat. Get strong. Then come up with a bunch of excuses to why you have a high body fat.

- tall people can hold the weight better
    - i was a skinny ecto and get scared of losing weight
    - I am a powerbuilder not a bodybuilder
    - i have a thick waist there not love handles. plus it is a wider base for squats and deads
    - i workout real hard and can replenish my needs with mcdonalds after a workout

Oh, and if anyone questsion you, dont forget the good ol Dom method of stopping those that make fun of you...

- say how much more lean mass you are carrying
    - make fun of there height
    - use extremes to prove a point

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was wondering why that blind guy was saying "you're no bodybuilder, dude".

If my girlfriend can hardly see, does that make me not a bodybuilder unless she puts her glasses or contacts on?

Am I not a bodybuilder in the dark?

Please advise!!
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

As for hola's pics, he really hasn't made hyoooge gains in the last year or so. After his first 2 year improvement things seemed to have leveled off.

His androgen receptors must have downregulated
    Up the dosage ftw!

SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hey........ i like Dom's definition better.

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some guys can be wearing a jacket or a big t-shirt, makes no difference, everyone knows immediately that they lift weights.
    I fall into this category. With my t-shirt on or a jacket you cannot see details of bf% and you would just go "yeah he is big and lifts" which is what I get from people all the time.

Sure, there is fat but staying the the same % and stacking on muscle under still gives you that appearance. It's a big different between this and actually just being all fat and having a downwards sloping build.

To me that guy they linked with his lifting looked fine. He could cut if he had to but he doesn't and always has that option. This option is a lot easier being ripped and moderately big [or small] but wanting to be a lot larger.

Originally Posted by dom
    Keyboard warriors, you never hear this in real-life because up close people with common sense will realize "holy ****, this guy has a presence" Not "holy **** look at his arm definition"

People should fly over to New Zealand and see the huge locals there who naturally seem to hold around 20% but they are Tonka Trucks and have amazing strength.

Originally Posted by dom
    No-one seems to have a logical response to this yet. I am curious.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

I was wondering why that blind guy was saying "you're no bodybuilder, dude".

If my girlfriend can hardly see, does that make me not a bodybuilder unless she puts her glasses or contacts on?

Am I not a bodybuilder in the dark?

Please advise!!

Edit: you are all a bunch of ****ing ******* ****head pussies.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hey........ i like Dom's definition better.
    I thought dom didn't have any definition....isn't that why we're arguing?
    I don't know either lol

Originally Posted by EoR View Post

No-one seems to have a logical response to this yet. I am curious.

CSCS, ACSM cPT.

MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000)
    Funny why the anti-fat nazis fail to recognize that any bodybuilder, powerlifter or strongman who isn't directly obese but just overweight could just diet for X number of weeks. And of course those anti-fat nazis would point out, "well they DON'T!" And? Whose problem is that? Besides, part of the reason for that might just be that they prioritize differently, or won't diet until they reach goals A and B.

In related stories, did you know that the earth is round?

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

How can you look at DOM's avatar and be anything but impressed?

Then if that is not enough, you just have to read his latest workout and see how many cars he deadlifted this time.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000)
    No McDonalds? Come on, you know I eat whatever I want. Not exactly "IA approved" like your plan but I did all my cutting in a hospital bed. About 20lbs. Appetite returned and it's full steam ahead. Pizzas, marinated steaks, pasta w/ bolognese sauce, Thai curry chicken, more steak, more pizza, pancakes and bacon/egg mcmuffins, a few chocolate milks, you name it. I'm really enjoying it. I'll leave the cutting to the experts here.
    I love pizza!

Anyways, glad to hear you are back on track, big buy.

Originally Posted by MassIsAhead View Post
    So is my coffee table, and I can still knock the cereal bowl off of it
    I don't know either lol

This post has potential.

Originally Posted by dbcb314 View Post

hey, that's my excuse, not Dom's.

Originally Posted by EoR View Post

How can you look at DOM's avatar and be anything but impressed?

Then if that is not enough, you just have to read his latest workout and see how many cars he deadlifted this time.
    I'm impressed with the gains he's made and how far he has come, but if I had a choice to look like him or look like me, I'm happy with how I look.
    I don't know either lol

oooooohhh...... burn.

I'm impressed with the gains he's made and how far he has come, but if I had a choice to look like him or look like me, I'm happy with how I look.
    yeah, if i was as big as Dom my penis would look even smaller than it already is.

It's funny to see all these immoral jerks who 90% of the time do nothing but spam and post BS now sit here and throw **** at Dom. Yeah, because Dom has just been soo out of line, right?

Why do I sense a lot of insecurity and jealousy? Oh I know. Because it's there, along with some good old primal instinct to create drama and fuss.

yeah, if i was as big as Dom my penis would look even smaller than it already is.
    Yep, you think my testicles look small now....
    I don't know either lol

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I completely respect that and I agree you do look good [no homo ] but I would rather have DOMs size/bf% and strength any day of the week.

Different goals, and tbh both are healthy because none of them are extremes.

It's the same reason/mind-frame DOM and others like him don't hammer in arm isos. DoM could work on his arms and get another 2" easily but he would forgo more general size gained from other exercise that aid his "powerbuilding" goals.

Either way is fine, people prefer different looks it's just a mistake to assume a more "fat" look is inferior or somehow "unhealthy".

Being overweight or obese with little muscle is a totally different issue.

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    LOL you are a ****ing trip. You believe dpd is a natty, and then you think hola is not? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

"your little virus". Nice guy. Keep swinging below the belt if it makes you feel better. I'm not commenting on whether either of them is natural, I've simply taken what they've stated and used it in examples. Their body, their business. I'm not f*cking Sherlock Holmes here. The fact is no one here has been able to duplicate Hola's results. Like I said, people have figured out how to stay small and lean. Get big and pack on some flab. But combine size + conditioning, go on, make a list for me.

Facts about steroids: peoples size goes up and down, peoples strengths go up and down... holas size has stayed constant for the last year, minus subtle changes. His strength has steadily improved each workout. Where are the peaks and valleys? Hell, you are Mr. Hunt for Steroids guy in your gym and you noticed people getting smaller and weaker and dissapearing and then coming back bigger and stronger again. WHERE WAS THIS WITH HOLA!? He kept a journal hear for a few years... WHERE DID THE CYCLES START AND END??

Dude has been lifting since high school, a lot of tiems not even having a job or any stress (until now) so he could concentrate on lifting and eating only. Dude was a runningback in high school. But of course, he is on steroids....
    Firstly, get this through your head => I didn't mention steroids. HE DID. So that was a wasted argument. Go and find a post from me where I've said "Hola is on steroids." Find it. I have pointed out the obvious: natural + big + lean is uncommon. So uncommon we keep talking about Hola. Why? Because the rest of us haven't put it all together yet.

But here is one thing for sure... lots of people following the Dom plan. Eat all you want, get big, get to 23% bodyfat. Get strong. Then come up with a bunch of excuses to why you have a high body fat.

- i have a thick waist there not love handles. plus it is a wider base for squats and deads

Oh, and if anyone questsion you, dont forget the good ol Dom method of stopping those that make fun of you...

Keep going, let it all out. You haven't let go of DD's comments (talk about being on a freaking trip with all the monkey and race card attachments), so it's good to see all this pent up **** coming out so we know where we stand. If I didn't know better I'd say Tim was feeding you lines from the other side. You're much better at the "lol hahaha fat ass" ****.

Anyway, I'll keep doing what I'm doing and I don't need anyone to hold my hand either. We'll see where we all end up.

Why do I sense a lot of insecurity and jealousy?
    lol

Insecurity is freaking out and stuffing your face everytime the scale number drops.
    I don't know either lol

lol

Insecurity is freaking out and stuffing your face everytime the scale number drops.
    Who are you referring to now, my friend? Me?

Originally Posted by Dom
    I'll keep doing what I'm doing and I don't need anyone to hold my hand either. We'll see where we all end up
    x2.

I find it a little funny that those who have accomplished a lot rarely throw **** at others. Now relate that little observation to what's been going on for the past time here on bbing.com

Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So the sig is getting to you huh? Check rule number 6.

Only a few people I came out and called a fat ass... and one is massis. EOR I may have called fat after he snapped because I called him delusional. but I've explained this 10000x, so think what you want.

Why didn't I follow hola's thing? I don't like bodybuilding, I train mostly for strength. And holas hola and dbcb's dbcb. You can't cookie cutter people into ****.

Random Guy, Ph.D., Clinical Psychologist
    -Although I offer advice and information, I am not diagnosing or treating anyone
    with anything.

Ideally, sure, but most of us will have to compromise somewhere. Whether that's on the building muscle part for a while to improve conditioning, or vice versa. I've only been training for 4 years and I'm not yet convinced it's time to worry about conditioning. I genuinely don't feel like a "fat ass" at all. Maybe without a shirt on in photos compared to smaller guys in much better shape, I'm reminded of where I'm compromising, but I swear I don't train or walk around feeling out of shape. I'm totally comfortable with it. Exactly where I want to be.

Feeling is mutual. I'd rather have your conditioning at 240. That's the plan anyway.