Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88
Results 2,611 to 2,640 of 2640
    doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    197lbs ?

milkhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    NO I mean after all the food he's eatin in the last 12 hours.
    LOL
    Dave hows the food brah?

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ iForce Dave's Avatar
    iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OK So here is the story:

Unfortunately the only pics are of the night routine after double cheeseburgers, fries, and a large Snicker/Oreo/cookiedough Blizzard. SO forgive me for looking soft LOL.

But prejudging I think I looked awesome. I was defined well but filled out and I was very confident seeing the guys I was up against that I did well.

My novice class was the deepest class of the night, with a total of 9 competitors. I ended up taking 4th place in that class. Which I was extremely proud of because the guys I beat werent slouches, many looked great and had competed several times before! So that was a great experience, to know that my package was better than half of my class!

The open I took 3rd in. UNfortunately that was not so deep lol. But hey, I got a trophy and placed over a guy who had been doing shows like this for a long time!

Overall though it was an amazing experience. I cant describe the feeling that came over me when they called out my number for the top 5 of the class. It was incredible. The adrenaline of walking onstage was pumping so hard I cant even explain it. And then to take 4th over someone else was even better!

I am so proud of myself right now. I have all of the confidence in the world now. Everything I did, everything I planned, all the hours in the gym and all the cardio and all the bland food, it was all worth it. Every last bit. I took 4 months of my life and dedicated it 100% to this and I never strayed from that goal. And that I believe is what truly makes the difference.

In my opinion, and I feel like I can give that now having said and done it with success, bodybuilding is a very multi-faceted sport.

Its not the training
    its not the diet
    its not the supplements
    its not magic compounds
    its not cardio

Its how you take every one of those things and dial it in 100% in a way that truly works for your body and your mind. Everyone is different and you have to learn to listen to your body without letting your mind (opinions and prejudgements) influence it.

I truly believe that this entire process was more mental than physical. Especially because i did my diet, training, and supplements all on my own. I did everything by myself and all of my progress came from my decisions based on how I felt and what I felt like my body needed.

My final post in this log:

I hope that everyone who followed this log has learned something:
    Anyone who believes in themself can be a champion. It all comes down to having the confidence in yourself to set goals, and having the faith in yourself to achieve them.

I would like to thank again:

My friends for supporting me

My family for being my inspiration to achieve

iForce Nutrition for sponsoring me as an athlete

My girl Rachel for being by my side the whole way and always supporting me

My lord and savior jesus christ for giving me this life and the opportunities I have

Everyone who has followed this log for believing in me and learning from my experience!

God bless you all. I hope that one day you all can call yourselves a champion, and that you will set goals for yourselves and have the faith and confidence in yourself to achieve them.

Last edited by iForce Dave; 09-21-2008 at 07:00 PM.
    keep it simple, keep it basic, keep it heavy
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com

Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great job buddy
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136492221
    Diet: "Anabolic Diet" by Dr. Mauro DiPasquale
    Training: Baseball/Sports Performance and Hypertrophy/Power

bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Congrats Dave can't wait to train this summer
    livin'

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iForce Dave View Post
    OK So here is the story:

Unfortunately the only pics are of the night routine after double cheeseburgers, fries, and a large Snicker/Oreo/cookiedough Blizzard. SO forgive me for looking soft LOL.

But prejudging I think I looked awesome. I was defined well but filled out and I was very confident seeing the guys I was up against that I did well.

My novice class was the deepest class of the night, with a total of 9 competitors. I ended up taking 4th place in that class. Which I was extremely proud of because the guys I beat werent slouches, many looked great and had competed several times before! So that was a great experience, to know that my package was better than half of my class!

The open I took 3rd in. UNfortunately that was not so deep lol. But hey, I got a trophy and placed over a guy who had been doing shows like this for a long time!

Overall though it was an amazing experience. I cant describe the feeling that came over me when they called out my number for the top 5 of the class. It was incredible. The adrenaline of walking onstage was pumping so hard I cant even explain it. And then to take 4th over someone else was even better!

I am so proud of myself right now. I have all of the confidence in the world now. Everything I did, everything I planned, all the hours in the gym and all the cardio and all the bland food, it was all worth it. Every last bit. I took 4 months of my life and dedicated it 100% to this and I never strayed from that goal. And that I believe is what truly makes the difference.

In my opinion, and I feel like I can give that now having said and done it with success, bodybuilding is a very multi-faceted sport.

Its not the training
    its not the diet
    its not the supplements
    its not magic compounds
    its not cardio

Its how you take every one of those things and dial it in 100% in a way that truly works for your body and your mind. Everyone is different and you have to learn to listen to your body without letting your mind (opinions and prejudgements) influence it.

I truly believe that this entire process was more mental than physical. Especially because i did my diet, training, and supplements all on my own. I did everything by myself and all of my progress came from my decisions based on how I felt and what I felt like my body needed.

My final post in this log:

I hope that everyone who followed this log has learned something:
    Anyone who believes in themself can be a champion. It all comes down to having the confidence in yourself to set goals, and having the faith in yourself to achieve them.

I would like to thank again:

My friends for supporting me

My family for being my inspiration to achieve

iForce Nutrition for sponsoring me as an athlete

My girl Rachel for being by my side the whole way and always supporting me

My lord and savior jesus christ for giving me this life and the opportunities I have

Everyone who has followed this log for believing in me and learning from my experience!

God bless you all. I hope that one day you all can call yourselves a champion, and that you will set goals for yourselves and have the faith and confidence in yourself to achieve them.

awesome job bro...you looked awesome.

now get your ass in shape for april....we've got some NY/NJ shows to win.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great job Dave It was fun tagging along and watching you progress!!

syssstem is not very helpful. (-500) syssstem is not very helpful. (-500) syssstem is not very helpful. (-500) syssstem is not very helpful. (-500) syssstem is not very helpful. (-500) syssstem is not very helpful. (-500) syssstem is not very helpful. (-500) syssstem is not very helpful. (-500) syssstem is not very helpful. (-500) syssstem is not very helpful. (-500) syssstem is not very helpful. (-500)
    ya good job man i had a blast, met some cool people, and learned a whole lot from quite a few of you skinny bastards!

its sad that its all over dave i vote when your ready to do some reason off season progression you make a log and track your lifts and stuff, lets see how big you can get in the off season!

and one more thing!

would you say our story had a happy ending?

iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by syssstem View Post
    ya good job man i had a blast, met some cool people, and learned a whole lot from quite a few of you skinny bastards!

its sad that its all over dave i vote when your ready to do some reason off season progression you make a log and track your lifts and stuff, lets see how big you can get in the off season!

and one more thing!

would you say our story had a happy ending?
    Oh yes definetely.

I may keep an offseason log, if I do I will post it here.

But for the record I was back in the gym already today! Blasted myself so I can take full advantage of this rebound period! Training Legs tomorrow!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awesome Dave! Congrats! You looked great in the pic posted.
    <=><=>[]MFF[]<=><=>
    *Jud's Comprehensive Pro-Hormone User Guide*

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Congrats Dave. You looked amazing and you are definitely an inspiration and motivation for me. Congrats again.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

GoalsmotivateU will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoalsmotivateU will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoalsmotivateU will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoalsmotivateU will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoalsmotivateU will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoalsmotivateU will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoalsmotivateU will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoalsmotivateU will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoalsmotivateU will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoalsmotivateU will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoalsmotivateU will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so its best after you done your competition to train that week because of the increased calories? even if your wore out. I thought it would be best to take a week break. whatever works for you I say

user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    man you are a freaking blessing to everyone reading this log!

unbelievably motivating!!!!! you have no idea!

Its not the training
    its not the diet
    its not the supplements
    its not magic compounds
    its not cardio

amazing, thanks for sharing your experience!
    Gaspari Nutrition Rep and Overall BAMF
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

Turning into a pirate-grizzy bear hybrid! --- Bulkin to 230!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127371573

TRAIN INSANE: http://vimeo.com/7472199

smalls21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smalls21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smalls21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smalls21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smalls21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smalls21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smalls21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smalls21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smalls21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smalls21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smalls21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    awesome job! congrats. looking forward to your next log!

RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    way to do it dave.. killed it like i knew you would. NOW we are like what a week away from training yaaaaaaah. really tho, what the hell thread will there be to read a good log..... YOU GOTTA HELP US OUT!!!
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum - If you want peace, prepare for war."

Poena Est Vires In Disimulo. Victum.
    Pain is Strength in Disguise. Overcome.

"I'd rather do something I love badly, than feel bad about not doing something I love"

PheraFLEX + Trenadrol Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108691851

OK im sorry but I had to try it: LOLOL

www.iforcenutrition.com

WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OK im sorry but I had to try it: LOLOL

haha niccceeeee

Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RAMBO316 View Post
    way to do it dave.. killed it like i knew you would. NOW we are like what a week away from training yaaaaaaah. really tho, what the hell thread will there be to read a good log..... YOU GOTTA HELP US OUT!!!
    theres always MY journal and dave, i second the motion to start a journal or some type of log. many people on here can learn from you
    AppNut Transformation Contest Log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160101031

transformation journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154324161

"You want to quit? Great. Quit when you're done. It's what separates the successful from the unsuccessful. You ether want it or you don't. You either reach your goals or you set new ones that fit your excuses." - Savageous

svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    congratulations dave. you put in an amazing effort the whole way and it paid off.

likin the new avi too(no homo)

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Turn it greeeeeeeeen. Damn I'm still impressed as hell...
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

syssstem is not very helpful. (-500) syssstem is not very helpful. (-500) syssstem is not very helpful. (-500) syssstem is not very helpful. (-500) syssstem is not very helpful. (-500) syssstem is not very helpful. (-500) syssstem is not very helpful. (-500) syssstem is not very helpful. (-500) syssstem is not very helpful. (-500) syssstem is not very helpful. (-500) syssstem is not very helpful. (-500)
    dave you said the pics we seen were after you pigged out completely on cheese burgers and ice cream, and you claim you look "soft".... do you have any pictures of you that you think you dont look soft?

im just curious because to us you look amazing in all the pictures, where is a pic that YOU think you look amazing / not soft

user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    post up some morning pics homie!
    Gaspari Nutrition Rep and Overall BAMF
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

Turning into a pirate-grizzy bear hybrid! --- Bulkin to 230!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127371573

TRAIN INSANE: http://vimeo.com/7472199

iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dave,

Congrats bro,

You looked solid.

Originally Posted by AConrad00 View Post
    post up some morning pics homie!
    I think he said that he didn't have any of them, just the night show.

yeah i dont have any! the woman took some but they came out like blurred images from 2 miles away LOL

its all good ppls. Time to move on and start growin!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yeah i dont have any! the woman took some but they came out like blurred images from 2 miles away LOL

april. seriously now.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry.. Been in LA for two days lol.

Great job dave.. You looked awesome. Grats on the placing!!! now it's my turn
    Owner of the Iron Mulisha
    www.TheIronMulisha.com
    john[@]theironmulisha.com

In for new Business opportunities.. message me or email

iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000)

Hell yea bro, your motivation for me in a big way.

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Great Job Dave!!
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000)
    great job and yes definately start an off seaosn log !!!
    NO PAIN NO GAIN