Page 85 of 93 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,550 of 2775
    Argaio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Argaio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Argaio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Argaio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Argaio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Argaio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Argaio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Argaio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Argaio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Argaio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Argaio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dayumm, I wanna go to Brazil! Then I think about that movie City of God and think, Ima stay my ass right here.
    One more Rep!! Yea!
    []D [] []v[] []D

Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kylemurdoc View Post
    Definitely from the south part of Brazil.
    Many of the women ITT are too much and pretty nasty...

this though...

Hnnnnnnngggggggghhhhhhhhhh
    FGC Crew | MFC OG

Miscing from a BBGTerm. Whartonite2014's Avatar
    Whartonite2014 is just really nice. (+1000) Whartonite2014 is just really nice. (+1000) Whartonite2014 is just really nice. (+1000) Whartonite2014 is just really nice. (+1000) Whartonite2014 is just really nice. (+1000) Whartonite2014 is just really nice. (+1000) Whartonite2014 is just really nice. (+1000) Whartonite2014 is just really nice. (+1000) Whartonite2014 is just really nice. (+1000) Whartonite2014 is just really nice. (+1000) Whartonite2014 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know this is a stupid questions, but... are Brazilian chicks mindful of the way they look? On instagram, they post provocative pictures. However, in the captions, they are not bragging... then again, I do not understand Portuguese (LOOL). Here is a sexy one I follow...
    @ddaimacedo

Registered User AwkwrdBrazilian's Avatar
    AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000)
    its in times like these that i miss dat dere land

MisterKobrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterKobrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterKobrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterKobrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterKobrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterKobrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterKobrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterKobrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterKobrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterKobrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterKobrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Whartonite2014 View Post
    I know this is a stupid questions, but... are Brazilian chicks mindful of the way they look? On instagram, they post provocative pictures. However, in the captions, they are not bragging... then again, I do not understand Portuguese (LOOL). Here is a sexy one I follow...
    @ddaimacedo
    [img]http:/0.ak.instagram.com/a602faceb98611e2995322000ae9029f_7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://distilleryimage3.ak.instagram.com/78d105acb2771img]
    ]]

of course they know. they post slutty pictures because they know they'll get the attention

but theres a lot of taboo and sexism in brazil when it comes to women... for instance:

in the USA 1 out of every 4 teenage girls has DSTs lol, thats fuking disgusting. all women are sluts indeed.

in here most girls dont have sex til after high school (that scenario is changing though) because if they do everyone will know and they'll be the school slut just because they had sex.

we have sluts here, but most girls (even the hottest ones) are more relationship oriented because we KNOW OUR SLUTS, we keep them in check. All girls who are sluts are KNOWN for it and usually people dont respect them anyways

obviously you have the white kngihts and the buff/rich dudes who fuk them but the point is: you are a lot less likely to be cheated on by a hot girl in brazil than in the US.

I read these forums and I WEEP for my american bros. SRS. women there completely lost their values, its COMPLETELY different. Most hot mid/upper class Girls here REALLY value themselves, and cheating is definitely not as common as in the US (lol just read these forums its hilarious) and you most likely will have to fuking work it for weeks to bang a hot girl in brazil (unless its a hot slut, but most hot girls who arent poor bitches know that they are desired and will take a long time to give it up SRS)

brb sucking dick is the same as giving a kiss in the US lol its kinda saddening tbh
    [[ 2010 Crew ]]
    [[ Brazilian Crew ]]

IrregularGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrregularGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrregularGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrregularGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrregularGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrregularGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrregularGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrregularGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrregularGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrregularGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrregularGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MisterKobrah View Post
    ]]

of course they know. they post slutty pictures because they know they'll get the attention

but theres a lot of taboo and sexism in brazil when it comes to women... for instance:

in the USA 1 out of every 4 teenage girls has DSTs lol, thats fuking disgusting. all women are sluts indeed.

in here most girls dont have sex til after high school (that scenario is changing though) because if they do everyone will know and they'll be the school slut just because they had sex.

we have sluts here, but most girls (even the hottest ones) are more relationship oriented because we KNOW OUR SLUTS, we keep them in check. All girls who are sluts are KNOWN for it and usually people dont respect them anyways

obviously you have the white kngihts and the buff/rich dudes who fuk them but the point is: you are a lot less likely to be cheated on by a hot girl in brazil than in the US.

I read these forums and I WEEP for my american bros. SRS. women there completely lost their values, its COMPLETELY different. Most hot mid/upper class Girls here REALLY value themselves, and cheating is definitely not as common as in the US (lol just read these forums its hilarious) and you most likely will have to fuking work it for weeks to bang a hot girl in brazil (unless its a hot slut, but most hot girls who arent poor bitches know that they are desired and will take a long time to give it up SRS)

brb sucking dick is the same as giving a kiss in the US lol its kinda saddening tbh
    You sure brah, bc i saw in a text book that the average age for Brazilians losing their viginity was 17, oppose to US was 19

Whartonite2014 is just really nice. (+1000) Whartonite2014 is just really nice. (+1000) Whartonite2014 is just really nice. (+1000) Whartonite2014 is just really nice. (+1000) Whartonite2014 is just really nice. (+1000) Whartonite2014 is just really nice. (+1000) Whartonite2014 is just really nice. (+1000) Whartonite2014 is just really nice. (+1000) Whartonite2014 is just really nice. (+1000) Whartonite2014 is just really nice. (+1000) Whartonite2014 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ]]

nice, lol. can they f.uck, though?

MisterKobrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterKobrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterKobrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterKobrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterKobrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterKobrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterKobrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterKobrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterKobrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterKobrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterKobrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dillman3 View Post

lol

LOL

I ACTUALLY KNOW THIS CHICK.

her name is janaina santucci and she's from my city (srs)
    one day I went to ADEGA (a country place) and she was there. she had a short tight leopard skirt, was definitely the hottest (actually i wouldnt say hottest because she was hot yea but she was TOO big) of the place

HOWEVER she has OBVIOSULY taken some roids, her face was puffy/ jaw a bit defined/ and her voice was a bit deeper than it should be

i was like : groce.
    Last edited by MisterKobrah; 05-16-2013 at 01:30 AM.
    [[ 2010 Crew ]]
    [[ Brazilian Crew ]]

Originally Posted by IrregularGuy View Post
    You sure brah, bc i saw in a text book that the average age for Brazilians losing their viginity was 17, oppose to US was 19
    I know girls are more slutty today than they were when I was 15-17, because girls are mjust becoming sluttier all around the planet.

but its still MUCH different than in the US. In here we dont move out to go to collleges, so during collge phase the girls dont turn into cum swallowing drunk sluts. they still keep their respect, family values and that transports to relationship values. most of the hot women (at least here where i live) are taken, and usually they value themselves too much to cheat.

i know every girl is adifferent girl, but im saying its a completely different scenario i nthe US and its one of the many reasons I was never realyl interested in going to the USA - girls there are disgusting lol (have been all over Europe, and I want to go to Canada)
    [[ 2010 Crew ]]
    [[ Brazilian Crew ]]

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I know girls are more slutty today than they were when I was 15-17, because girls are mjust becoming sluttier all around the planet.

but its still MUCH different than in the US. In here we dont move out to go to collleges, so during collge phase the girls dont turn into cum swallowing drunk sluts. they still keep their respect, family values and that transports to relationship values. most of the hot women (at least here where i live) are taken, and usually they value themselves too much to cheat.

i know every girl is adifferent girl, but im saying its a completely different scenario i nthe US and its one of the many reasons I was never realyl interested in going to the USA - girls there are disgusting lol (have been all over Europe, and I want to go to Canada)
    Canada is a beautiful country and has some great scenery.... but if you're expecting girls to be different here than in the US.... you'll be disappointed. They can be just as slooty.

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Post more instagram usernames will rep!
    RN/Healthcare Crew - FGC Crew

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Originally Posted by .:Chris:. View Post
    Post more instagram usernames will rep!
    Just follow this page: @JustTops... they feature a lot of the chicks I follow.

@Babicrisrossi

@paloma_goficial

SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Holy PHUCK terrible idea wandering into this thread right here. Sexiest women of the world, all dat ass. Day 4 of nofap, I'm still gonna make it brahs.

SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000)

Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh Why didn't I spot this thread before ---> in baby

Argaio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Argaio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Argaio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Argaio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Argaio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Argaio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Argaio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Argaio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Argaio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Argaio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Argaio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hotdamn they packed with some booty's.

πολυμαθής ก้้้้้้้้้้้ ThundaHorz's Avatar
    ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    priscila escobar

camila vernaglia

fui quod es, eris quod sum

πολυμαθής ก้้้้้้้้้้้ ThundaHorz's Avatar
    ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    aline bernardes

lorena bueri

fui quod es, eris quod sum

SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wut

Nonregistered Nonuser bustermac's Avatar
    bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cool carpet.

kylemurdoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kylemurdoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kylemurdoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kylemurdoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kylemurdoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kylemurdoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kylemurdoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kylemurdoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kylemurdoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kylemurdoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kylemurdoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Registered User Johnnyfalcon731's Avatar
    Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Inn for later .. Soo much hnnng ..
    + + Positive Crew + +
    ATG = Quads for days
    Go hard or go home!
    Half ass reps = Half ass muscles
    " hardwork, dedication " - mayweather
    "Everybody must succeed, failure is not an option" - Austrian Oak
    "Everybody pities the weak; jealousy must be earned" - Austrian Oak
    Incline bench- 225 x 12 flat 275x7
    Squat - 275x10 225x 23_315 x 6
    Dead lift - 315x 15pr 225 x 22_405 x 4

Stb1990 is not very well liked. (-100) Stb1990 is not very well liked. (-100) Stb1990 is not very well liked. (-100) Stb1990 is not very well liked. (-100) Stb1990 is not very well liked. (-100) Stb1990 is not very well liked. (-100) Stb1990 is not very well liked. (-100) Stb1990 is not very well liked. (-100) Stb1990 is not very well liked. (-100) Stb1990 is not very well liked. (-100) Stb1990 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by MasterCobra View Post
    Ok.

It's about time you fukers learn what real beautiful women look like.

I'm sick of the flat assed typical white girls who are posted here daily and get rated 9.4589/10.

I'm not doing this for reps, you can rep me if you want but this is not a rep beg thread. I just really feel you guys need to drop the whole worshipping of skinny white whores.

the rule of this thread will be only one: NO FAMOUS GIRLS. NO PHOTOSHOOT PICTURES, ONLY TYPICAL ********/ORKUT GIRLS/PICTURES (orkut is a brazilian dominated social network)

PLEASE do not hijack this thread. If you know any hot >>non famous<< brazilian girls, feel free to post them here.
    Don't post dem typical american white girls, they not welcome here

Brazilian =/= Latina

Latina (in the american mind) = girls who are more like cuban/puerto rican/mexican
    Brazilian = mixed from italian/german/african/native. a whole fuken mix.

anyways, starting this shyt.

Any country pertaining to center/sourth america + caribean countries = Latina bitches.

dmacneil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacneil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacneil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacneil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacneil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacneil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacneil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacneil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacneil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacneil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacneil has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    holy mother of hnnnnngggg. would wife asap

★MMFC★
    ★Canadian crew★
    ★Never getting married crew★

Festivals attended:
    Ultra WK2 '13 | Coachella WK2 '13 | EDC '13 | Paradiso '13 | Freaknight '13 | Hard DOTD '13
    Ultra '14 | EDC '14 | Electric Forest | Shambhala '14

Stb1990 is not very well liked. (-100) Stb1990 is not very well liked. (-100) Stb1990 is not very well liked. (-100) Stb1990 is not very well liked. (-100) Stb1990 is not very well liked. (-100) Stb1990 is not very well liked. (-100) Stb1990 is not very well liked. (-100) Stb1990 is not very well liked. (-100) Stb1990 is not very well liked. (-100) Stb1990 is not very well liked. (-100) Stb1990 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Btw -- anyone interested in latin b!tches hit into my G+ community https://plus.google.com/u/0/communit...66308260261658 no spam.

Machuka is just really nice. (+1000) Machuka is just really nice. (+1000) Machuka is just really nice. (+1000) Machuka is just really nice. (+1000) Machuka is just really nice. (+1000) Machuka is just really nice. (+1000) Machuka is just really nice. (+1000) Machuka is just really nice. (+1000) Machuka is just really nice. (+1000) Machuka is just really nice. (+1000) Machuka is just really nice. (+1000)
    disregarding life, acquiring brasileira wife

i already did the important part of learning portuguese, so tell me OP. Where do i go in Porto Alegre (dream city) to steal me a bride?
    R.I.P. Florida Marlins 1993-2011
    SoFla Sports Crew
    RMCF Crew

Se habla Español. Ich spreche Deutsch. Eu falo Português.
    Einser Reihe
    NCSF Personal Trainer

Pipita, Forlan, Schweinsteiger 'mirer
    A Song Of Ice and Fire Crew

tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    life's good brahs, life's good

Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh my I'd lick their ass holes after they took a sh:t.