Closed Thread
Page 84 of 310 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,520 of 9289
    Tyrael: Mod of Justice. mrawdtsi's Avatar
    mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    What sold you? I am curious about the new Iphone. If this was a S3 = 4G LTE + quad core, it wouldn't even be up for debate. Iphone seems to always be way the **** more expensive + its less user friendly. Maybe not the right choice of words but, your forced to use ****ty Itunes and chit. Also, you can clock your Android and mess with it a bit. I have wanted a S3 for sometime. I am curious about the new Iphone and the up coming Nexus~!
    the amount of customization, rom switching, adjusting clock speeds on android devices FAR outweighs the perceived coolness of the iphone 5 imo.

i was really expecting more from apple and frankly am a bit let down.
    |Red Wings|Badgers|Packers|
    PSN: mrawdtsi
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*
    *Requests for the above will result in negs, its getting out of hand*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    decided to upgrade my OG EVO and get the EVO LTE. my city has LTE so im cool with it.
    GamerTag/PSN: TheMadGreek187
    US NAVY Veteran

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChaoticReignPbt View Post
    That's not the point. The point is that generally people don't use that much so for the vast majority their bill drops when they switch over. You guys act like this is new but only the smaller companies with tiny networks still have unlimited data. Every company is dropping it and for most people it makes more financial sense to share pooled data at a lower cost than to pay 30 dollars per phone for unlimited.

I'm not against having unlimited data. I'd prefer it myself. That's not the point. The point is that for most people it is completely meaningless. I watched a guy bitch and moan about losing it because a family member switched the plan and after looking up his data usage he was using like 300mb a month. These people fight for their data plan like it's some kind of special treasure when most people don't use it in the first place. Doesn't it suck that it isn't offered anymore? Sure, but it's unfortunately the way the industry is going and I was just pointing out that most people don't need to worry about it.
    One question than. Why build an LTE network? It was built because of video. You do realize that to stream one movie on Netflix on your phone will eat up a couple of gigs. Or video chatting for half an hour. The LTE network is useless if people can't use it for what its for. Its absurd and its obvious Verizon has you brainwashed. Just the way they want it.

I don't really care what you or Verizon says thr average person uses. The average user is something that is changing daily. More and more people are using their phones for things they haven't in the past. Which means more data usage.

I would of rather had Verizon not build an LTE network. It cost them billions and its worthless. I would rather have 3G unlimited data and a lower phone bill. Than 4G that I can't use and a higher phone bill. Let's be reality for browsing there isn't much of a difference between 3G and 4G

kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mrawdtsi View Post
    the amount of customization, rom switching, adjusting clock speeds on android devices FAR outweighs the perceived coolness of the iphone 5 imo.

lulz, Apple would have had to pull something major from the hat to beat the best Android devices and they didn't.

LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey guys,

Debating between the s3 and htc one x...I use my phone to mostly text, surf Internet, play some games, talk just a little bit...what is my best bet? Having a hard time paying $200 for a phone...

mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by saaltydog View Post
    One question than. Why build an LTE network? It was built because of video. You do realize that to stream one movie on Netflix on your phone will eat up a couple of gigs. Or video chatting for half an hour. The LTE network is useless if people can't use it for what its for. Its absurd and its obvious Verizon has you brainwashed. Just the way they want it.

I don't really care what you or Verizon says thr average person uses. The average user is something that is changing daily. More and more people are using their phones for things they haven't in the past. Which means more data usage.

I would of rather had Verizon not build an LTE network. It cost them billions and its worthless. I would rather have 3G unlimited data and a lower phone bill. Than 4G that I can't use and a higher phone bill. Let's be reality for browsing there isn't much of a difference between 3G and 4G
    Point of clarification here.

NO, you will not eat upa couple gigs streaming a netflix movie. In fact, you should not use more than a couple hundred MBs tops.

Netflix uses a proprietary "on the fly" transcoding rack(s) that uses device detection to see what native resolution you are requesting based on device, then transcodes the video to the proper format, all on the fly. This generally reduces the file delivery size by factors of 10.

the amount of data netflix uses to stream a video is NO different on 3G or 4G LTE, its 100% dependant on your devices native resolution. Netflix delivers video very well over 3G, I kinda know, since they use our private network to make it possible...
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)

True. People were talking about sensory keyboard that shoots out and video projector iphone5.

Is this real life right now?

Clearly not the case. We get sold out dated phones and older technology and charged up the ass for it before the good **** comes out but, its always back dated. The cool thing about iphone is that they clone tons of games so, its like a console but hand held. Its cool though not worth the price of admission.

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Point of clarification here.

NO, you will not eat upa couple gigs streaming a netflix movie. In fact, you should not use more than a couple hundred MBs tops.

Netflix uses a proprietary "on the fly" transcoding rack(s) that uses device detection to see what native resolution you are requesting based on device, then transcodes the video to the proper format, all on the fly. This generally reduces the file delivery size by factors of 10.

the amount of data netflix uses to stream a video is NO different on 3G or 4G LTE, its 100% dependant on your devices native resolution. Netflix delivers video very well over 3G, I kinda know, since they use our private network to make it possible...
    According to Verizon's site. Streaming 1 hour of HD video will eat up 2 GBs.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/s...latorPopup.jsp

Whether Netflix is different or not I'm not sure. However my point stands. There are plenty of ways to eat through a ton of data just from normal usage.

Btw there is a difference between 3G streaming and 4G streaming when it comes to Netflix.

EDIT: Also if I hook my phone up to my TV and streaming a movie HD that would change the amount of data right?

According to Verizon's site. Streaming 1 hour of HD video will eat up 2 GBs.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/s...latorPopup.jsp

Whether Netflix is different or not I'm not sure. However my point stands. There are plenty of ways to eat through a ton of data just from normal usage.

Btw there is a difference between 3G streaming and 4G streaming when it comes to Netflix.
    it depends on who is serving the video and their transcoding (if any) methods.

Netflix is a customer of mine, I've personally been onsite and seen the behind the scenes and know exactly how it works. I can see down to individual device how much data on average a video serves to each user in my UNIX graphs daily. There is absolutely NO difference between ANY carrier or network (3G or 4G LTE in terms of mobile data used to stream the same video)

It is in Netflix's best interest to engineer their delivery this way, because when serving large objects across a CDN, they are charged by GB delivered. Obviously they want to minimize that, and save costs.

you dont have to believe me, but my engineers built the system netflix uses to achieve this sort of large object delivery....
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So pissed right now. Dropped my S3 last night accidentally and the screen cracked pretty bad. Fuarrkkk brahs! What can I do? My friend said it's $200 to replace. That's not even worth it.

Netflix is a customer of mine, I've personally been onsite and seen the behind the scenes and know exactly how it works. I can see down to individual device how much data on average a video serves to each user in my UNIX There is absolutely NO difference between ANY carrier or network (3G or 4G LTE in terms of mobile data used to stream the same video)

It is in Netflix's best interest to engineer their delivery this way, because when serving large objects across a CDN, they are charged by GB delivered. Obviously they want to minimize that, and save costs.

you dont have to believe me, but my engineers built the system netflix uses to achieve this sort of large object delivery....
    lol not arguing with you. I clearly stated Im not sure. Also I think you misunderstood me. You keep trying to make the point data wise streaming 3G or 4G its the same. Which is obvious. When I say there is a difference I'm talking about quality.

Also can you explain why during their test they show a lot more data being used than others while streaming Netflix.
    http://www.pcworld.com/article/25200...data_hogs.html

repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Netflix is a customer of mine, I've personally been onsite and seen the behind the scenes and know exactly how it works. I can see down to individual device how much data on average a video serves to each user in my UNIX graphs daily. There is absolutely NO difference between ANY carrier or network (3G or 4G LTE in terms of mobile data used to stream the same video)

their bit stream i guess is so low that it doesn't matter on either network, but is it the same as PC streaming where if you have a ****ty connection they downgrade the quality to keep the stream active and unglitched?
    "Is that really a fukin question? Do you need two hands to count your IQ, or is one enough." - residesinAZ

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yeah, i liked having unlimited because when i'm at work i stream alot of video game tournaments through twitch.tv app. i don't do it nearly as much now that i am not on unlimited anymore. kind of sucks.

that being said though when i don't stream at work i only average about 1.2 gb of usage
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    yeah, i liked having unlimited because when i'm at work i stream alot of video game tournaments through twitch.tv app. i don't do it nearly as much now that i am not on unlimited anymore. kind of sucks.

that being said though when i don't stream at work i only average about 1.2 gb of usage
    one guy mentioned he was doing 75 to 100 GB per month of usage. surprising that is allowed.
    "Is that really a fukin question? Do you need two hands to count your IQ, or is one enough." - residesinAZ

lol not arguing with you. I clearly stated Im not sure. Also I think you misunderstood me. You keep trying to make the point data wise streaming 3G or 4G its the same. Which is obvious. When I say there is a difference I'm talking about quality.

Also can you explain why during their test they show a lot more data being used than others while streaming Netflix.
    http://www.pcworld.com/article/25200...data_hogs.html
    my apologies, then i guess i misunderstood.

That "on the fly media transcoding" is a recent addition. (last few months) And just now we are seeing in Netflix's traffic graphs to mobile the difference in total GBs delivered. Why did PC world get that result? i am not sure. I also do not know how they accounted for the data accurately as most smartphones run multiple tasks in the background also chewing through data.

i dont think it was a controlled experiment.

what i am sure of, are the averages that netflix publishes to us on a weekly basis showing end user consumption per movie/per user. which shows no difference at all, and averaging ~ 213.7MB per user.

Originally Posted by repsDTGdaily View Post
    their bit stream i guess is so low that it doesn't matter on either network, but is it the same as PC streaming where if you have a ****ty connection they downgrade the quality to keep the stream active and unglitched?
    The transcoding done in the netflix bricks works completely independently and much differently than the PC or Smart TV apps.
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by x_X1337p0rn0x_X View Post
    We have any Walk Through's in this thread or anywhere else on how to install jelly bean, i wanna join da JB CREW!!!
    Check this. http://www.sammobile.com/2012/09/14/...test-firmware/

InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    anyone else not impressed by the iphone 5?

i think im going to wait for the note 2, iphone 8 and nexus phones should be announced by the time its released, so ill have the option to compare.

BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by InfiniteRage View Post
    anyone else not impressed by the iphone 5?

i think im going to wait for the note 2, iphone 8 and nexus phones should be announced by the time its released, so ill have the option to compare.
    Not impressed lol… expected more of an upgrade and I'm almost 100% sure that Android market share will go up during this generation of iPhones. That being said, I pre-ordered a few off the Apple site to resell on Ebay/Craigslist yeee

InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BigFoigg View Post
    Not impressed lol… expected more of an upgrade and I'm almost 100% sure that Android market share will go up during this generation of iPhones. That being said, I pre-ordered a few off the Apple site to resell on Ebay/Craigslist yeee
    smart move, those iphones will be worth alot more outside the us/canada.
    only problem is they made like 4 iphone 5 models with different antenas, so the american version might not even work in europe.

doubtful

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57...e-5-preorders/

Just how many iPhone 5s did Apple sell since pre-orders began in the wee hours of Friday?

We don't have a number, but the company now says it was off the charts.

"Preorders for iPhone 5 have been incredible," an Apple spokeswoman told AllThingsD. "We've been completely blown away by the customer response."

New preorders for the device began being pushed back earlier today. Apple was the first to do so, exhausting its initial supply of launch day deliveries within the first hour of going on sale. The carriers, including AT&T and Verizon followed, extending new orders by two or more weeks.
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good news for my resale plan. And I'm talking about the entire year or so that it's out… look at the specs, and all the features. You'd have to be a hardcore Apple fanboy to say the i5 is better than the S3

Good news for my resale plan. And I'm talking about the entire year or so that it's out… look at the specs, and all the features. You'd have to be a hardcore Apple fanboy to say the i5 is better than the S3
    i dont disagree with you. Timing was perfect for apple. Those who bought the 4, were up for upgrade. And frankly for an iphone user, just having 4G LTE is huge.

it doesnt surprise me at all, really.

i pre-ordered a white 64GB for my wife this morning. ill give you guys feedback when she gets it.
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

mick25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mick25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mick25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mick25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mick25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mick25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mick25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mick25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mick25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mick25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mick25 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by LiveOnce View Post
    Hey guys,

Debating between the s3 and htc one x...I use my phone to mostly text, surf Internet, play some games, talk just a little bit...what is my best bet? Having a hard time paying $200 for a phone...
    can't go wrong with either. s3 has an extra gig of ram than the one x though

Originally Posted by Answer1o1 View Post
    So pissed right now. Dropped my S3 last night accidentally and the screen cracked pretty bad. Fuarrkkk brahs! What can I do? My friend said it's $200 to replace. That's not even worth it.
    warranty? if you rooted and flashed a custom rom, just flash back to stock

winning!!

CSpanky is a name known to all. (+5000) CSpanky is a name known to all. (+5000) CSpanky is a name known to all. (+5000) CSpanky is a name known to all. (+5000) CSpanky is a name known to all. (+5000) CSpanky is a name known to all. (+5000) CSpanky is a name known to all. (+5000) CSpanky is a name known to all. (+5000) CSpanky is a name known to all. (+5000) CSpanky is a name known to all. (+5000) CSpanky is a name known to all. (+5000)

i pre-ordered a white 64GB for my wife this morning. ill give you guys feedback when she gets it.

Don't you dare switch back to the dark side :P

Switched to Verizon today. They said most stores don't keep stock of the 32 GB's so they had to order it. Was really upset, been on a flip phone for a couple weeks waiting. My dad was pretty upset, he hates change (just uses a regular flip phone, hates all these smart phones) and even though price wise it would of been the same on at&t or verizon, he seemed to wanna stay with at&t.

I just want my phone after paying $250 for it haha. Really hope I don't regret this switch to Verizon

TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For any brahs that have a girl that has an iPhone and always bugs you about emojis, you can download chomp sms, go sms, and a few others and use the emojis in texts.
    Gators | Bucs | Bolts | Yankees

College Baseball Player | S&P Crew

Pickthingsup putthemdown Dirk__Diggler's Avatar
    Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by CSpanky View Post
    Don't you dare switch back to the dark side :P

Switched to Verizon today. They said most stores don't keep stock of the 32 GB's so they had to order it. Was really upset, been on a flip phone for a couple weeks waiting. My dad was pretty upset, he hates change (just uses a regular flip phone, hates all these smart phones) and even though price wise it would of been the same on at&t or verizon, he seemed to wanna stay with at&t.

I just want my phone after paying $250 for it haha. Really hope I don't regret this switch to Verizon
    No regrets, just 120%

JCDub is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCDub is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCDub is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCDub is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCDub is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCDub is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCDub is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCDub is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCDub is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCDub is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCDub is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TheMarshall View Post
    For any brahs that have a girl that has an iPhone and always bugs you about emojis, you can download chomp sms, go sms, and a few others and use the emojis in texts.
    nah chomp sms is gay as phuck brah.. if you want a non poverty app get GOSMS pro (for free on the play store) and get the emojii plugin for it.
    R.I.P Zyzz, Forever mirin' brah.

"I'll do what you won't today, so i can do what you can't tomorrow."

The physique in my Avi is the result of 2 hard years working out and dieting consistently, we're all gonna make it.

^need to update Avi, up to 4 years of the same hard work.

Super Saiyan Crew
    Always Pick #4 Crew
    Successfully chits after leg day Crew
    Ex-fatty turned Aesthetic Crew
    No Liquids besides Water Crew
    No neck, just traps Crew
    Stubborn Calves Crew

anonymous
    Originally Posted by JCDub View Post
    nah chomp sms is gay as phuck brah.. if you want a non poverty app get GOSMS pro (for free on the play store) and get the emojii plugin for it.
    GOSMS used to be awesome when it just came out and Handcent was still the known one. But now GOSMS is so bloated up with features you need to pay for.

Thank you based god bballbrett5's Avatar
    bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Alright so just got an HTC One X...seems really great so far. Is there a comprehensive source to show me all the stuff I should do now i.e. apps, customization, cool things to do, etc? Youtube or written guides? Preesh

Closed Thread
Page 84 of 310 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast