Page 82 of 102 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,460 of 3035
    GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hope we get to see this scene between Ishigami and Iino animated in Kaguya.

Probably won't be until a Season 4 though......

manga spoiler
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by GrimesSU; 04-20-2022 at 07:08 AM.
    "While I don't mind being alone......It doesn't mean I always want to be alone."
    "We all have our time machines, don't we? Those that take us back are memories...And those that carry us forward, are dreams."
    "All I want is to have my normal, peaceful life. A peaceful life with everyone around me, just as always."
    "Reality is cruel......"
    "There is nothing that you can acquire without making a move on your own."
    "No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite."

M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Was about to start Shield Hero because the screenshots and trailer looked so fuken good, but I'm starting to hear some not-so-good reviews about season 2 especially episode 3. I'm still looking to fill the high-fantasy void that Mushoku left in me.

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by M0nsterB0y View Post
    Was about to start Shield Hero because the screenshots and trailer looked so fuken good, but I'm starting to hear some not-so-good reviews about season 2 especially episode 3. I'm still looking to fill the high-fantasy void that Mushoku left in me.
    I'm caught up on the manga and it's kinda eh

jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GreenMintTea View Post
    das it mane. that scene gave me some solid ****gytime tingles
    das it mane, das it mane
    shield hero is mehish, it has some good scenes here and there but overall it isnt great, it is a fun watch but it isnt near Mushoku level, second season feels rushed and the CGI on the last ep was pretty poverty, if you want a good Fantasy check Made in Abyss, it is very different to Mushoku Tensei but its great too

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    86 finale

Spoiler!

Man Against Mediocrity WhirlwindTobias's Avatar
    WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hey all, not posting here on the 'reg but just finished SnK S4 pt 2 and I gotta say I was disappointed it didn't finish after waiting until the last broadcast to binge it. Thanks to a Titan size comparison video years ago, the last spoiler I had before watching S2 onwards is now gone. Now I have a year to keep away from the rest of the manga spoilers. My GF was not happy either, she was looking forward to finally finishing the story as we move onto another anime.

Originally Posted by jonnybrah View Post
    shield hero is mehish, it has some good scenes here and there but overall it isnt great, it is a fun watch but it isnt near Mushoku level, second season feels rushed and the CGI on the last ep was pretty poverty, if you want a good Fantasy check Made in Abyss, it is very different to Mushoku Tensei but its great too
    Shield hero starts outgreat, wonderful concept but as it progresses it becomes lacklustre. Reminded me of Sword Art.

Edit: I see Skeleton Knight has started airing, nice.
    Last edited by WhirlwindTobias; 04-22-2022 at 05:00 AM.
    Into- Mountaineering, running & Djent/Progressive music.
    Anti- Lack of accountability. Censorship, fat acceptance, & current wave feminism. That's why I left the UK.
    PRs: Highest mt. - 2962m (Zugspitze), Longest day hike - 70km.

GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sure what really happened to season 2, it's been meh. Lacks a good soundtrack compared to season 1 as well so far.

It changed directors and is being done by 2 studios now, so that might be why lol.
    "While I don't mind being alone......It doesn't mean I always want to be alone."
    "We all have our time machines, don't we? Those that take us back are memories...And those that carry us forward, are dreams."
    "All I want is to have my normal, peaceful life. A peaceful life with everyone around me, just as always."
    "Reality is cruel......"

Originally Posted by WhirlwindTobias View Post
    Edit: I see Skeleton Knight has started airing, nice.
    The opening is glorious.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63tS4a_epWI

The use of some moments of character CGI has been concerning though.
    Last edited by GrimesSU; 04-22-2022 at 07:05 AM.
    "Reality is cruel......"

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lmao he got family zoned so he decided to fuk the world

Lmaooooo Das it mane

Man Against Mediocrity WhirlwindTobias's Avatar
    WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by GrimesSU View Post
    The use of some moments of character CGI has been concerning though.
    Hmm, I checked the studio and they don't have much of a production history. Could be a good thing.

Madhouse usually brings the meat but they phucked up with Overlord, I was worried it was a Madhouse production. Studio Kai is new for me.
    Into- Mountaineering, running & Djent/Progressive music.
    Anti- Lack of accountability. Censorship, fat acceptance, & current wave feminism. That's why I left the UK.
    PRs: Highest mt. - 2962m (Zugspitze), Longest day hike - 70km.

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Furry hero S2 has been pretty disappointing, feels empty with 0 character development compared to S1.

Luckily I got a backlog and other things airing. havent even seen AOT last ep after they announced the finalest of the season part 45

Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    Furry hero S2 has been pretty disappointing, feels empty with 0 character development compared to S1.

Luckily I got a backlog and other things airing. havent even seen AOT last ep after they announced the finalest of the season part 45
    dawg you need to see the last ep, it's a great episode

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    dawg you need to see the last ep, it's a great episode
    I will soon, I just haven't watched much of anything lately

jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Spy x Family - 03
    das it mane ep was pretty wholesome
    Yor best grill

ED is pretty chill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRKJBpFFsuI

G-Man999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G-Man999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G-Man999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G-Man999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G-Man999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G-Man999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G-Man999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G-Man999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G-Man999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G-Man999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G-Man999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey guys, can anyone recommend anime based on the following shows I've watched, really enjoy the phycological thriller type,

Claymore
    Berserk
    AOT
    Death note
    Mirai nikki (future diaries)
    Seven deadly sins
    Dragon ball ,z,super etc
    One punch
    Dr stone
    Golden Boy
    Code Geass
    Fate stay series
    My Hero Academia

there have been more I just can't recall off the top of my head

Originally Posted by G-Man999 View Post
    Hey guys, can anyone recommend anime based on the following shows I've watched, really enjoy the phycological thriller type,

Claymore
    Berserk
    AOT
    Death note
    Mirai nikki (future diaries)
    Seven deadly sins
    Dragon ball ,z,super etc
    One punch
    Dr stone
    Golden Boy
    Code Geass
    Fate stay series
    My Hero Academia

there have been more I just can't recall off the top of my head

Fate zero, psycho pass, monster (very slow burn but one of the best mystery anime series), full metal alchemist brotherhood, steins gate, shinsekai yori, parasyte

Finally watched AOT last ep. of the semi-final season, it was probably the closest we'll get to a "beach" ep. good Mikasa ****gytime and insight how the end started.. fun overall.

lol Levi definitely shat his pants, something no titan ever achieved..

Spoiler!

PermaNoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PermaNoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PermaNoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PermaNoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PermaNoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PermaNoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PermaNoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PermaNoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PermaNoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PermaNoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PermaNoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's cool that Netflix animation is dying. Hopefully Amazon goes next. Big Western companies especially should stop trying to ruin things people like.

BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PermaNoob View Post
    It's cool that Netflix animation is dying. Hopefully Amazon goes next. Big Western companies especially should stop trying to ruin things people like.
    Which shows do you mean?

Arcane and Invincible were great, and I’m planning to watch Castlevania and The Legend of Vox Machina when I get a chance

Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not worth it...season 1 was good but this season feels like a subpar anime, meh animation, storyline, and random characters I never heard of

I actually heard its on par with how the manga/LN was though regarding the storyline...I thought it was going to be a dark anime based upon revenge and us against the world but it feels like a shonen now

NotJ4cked is just really nice. (+1000) NotJ4cked is just really nice. (+1000) NotJ4cked is just really nice. (+1000) NotJ4cked is just really nice. (+1000) NotJ4cked is just really nice. (+1000) NotJ4cked is just really nice. (+1000) NotJ4cked is just really nice. (+1000) NotJ4cked is just really nice. (+1000) NotJ4cked is just really nice. (+1000) NotJ4cked is just really nice. (+1000) NotJ4cked is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BrollicWraith View Post
    Which shows do you mean?

Arcane and Invincible were great, and I’m planning to watch Castlevania and The Legend of Vox Machina when I get a chance
    Agreed with Invincible and most definitely Arcane.
    Like why hope any animation is dying, regardless of who makes. Better animation anywhere forces all competitors(if they consider themselves that) to put in better work, not to mention it gives other options to watch.
    Valar Morghulis
    Hana ga hana ga saita yo

Glorious episode of Date A Live.

When this started playing.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4U_Mzfkohw

Also, bunny girl spirits......

"Reality is cruel......"

Fan-made crossover.....

"Reality is cruel......"

Watched 1 ep. of Spy family.. I don't get the hype, seemed pretty average and full of asspulls I couldnt ignore like

Spoiler!

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    season 1 of re:zero was much better than season 2. Got real confusing
    No signature

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ***OK I finally found the hidden gem of the season***

Summertime Rendering

Watch the entire first episode.

Thank me later.

Re-Zero Alt. It's a total mindtrip wtf is going on.

Probably the only anime I'll be watching this season.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/47194/Summertime_Render

Same scriptwriter as the attack on titan series and vinland saga. 25 episodes, this is gonna be good.
    Last edited by 2RDEYE; 04-29-2022 at 07:01 PM.
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post
    Ill try it If it doesn't grab me in the first ep. Im calling BS

I watched infamous furry hero ep. 3, other than the bad CGI... combat was really lame and enemies sucked, agree with the consensus.. even skeleton knight has been more entertaining for being a discount Overlord.

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    Ill try it If it doesn't grab me in the first ep. Im calling BS
    Trust me bro. I just watched the second episode, it keeps getting better. But the first episode second half was....aw f*ck what going on here!!

It's Re:zero & Steins;gate combined, and probably some alien/dimensional being thing going on.

literally all my recs are 10/10

rezero, 86, fruits basket(2019), u name it bro

summertime renderering is the show to be investing in this season

I found what the show is based on: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald..._(philosopher)

Swampman is the subject of a philosophical thought experiment introduced by Donald Davidson in his 1987 paper "Knowing One's Own Mind". In the experiment, Davidson is struck by lightning in a swamp and disintegrated; simultaneously, an exact copy of Davidson, the Swampman, is made from a nearby tree and proceeds through life exactly as Davidson would have, indistinguishable from Davidson. The experiment is used by Davidson to claim that thought and meaning cannot exist in a vacuum; they are dependent on their interconnections to the world. Therefore, despite being physically identical to himself, Davidson states that the Swampman does not have thoughts nor meaningful language, as it has no causal history to base them on.[10]

The experiment runs as follows:[11]

Suppose lightning strikes a dead tree in a swamp; I [Davidson] am standing nearby. My body is reduced to its elements, while entirely by coincidence (and out of different molecules) the tree is turned into my physical replica. My replica, The Swampman, moves exactly as I did; according to its nature it departs the swamp, encounters and seems to recognize my friends, and appears to return their greetings in English. It moves into my house and seems to write articles on radical interpretation. No one can tell the difference. But there is a difference. My replica can't recognize my friends; it can't recognize anything, since it never cognized anything in the first place. It can't know my friends' names (though of course it seems to), it can't remember my house. It can't mean what I do by the word 'house', for example, since the sound 'house' it makes was not learned in a context that would give it the right meaning—or any meaning at all. Indeed, I don't see how my replica can be said to mean anything by the sounds it makes, nor to have any thoughts.

— Donald Davidson, Knowing One's Own Mind
    Last edited by 2RDEYE; 04-30-2022 at 04:15 PM.

Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post

Summertime Rendering

Watch the entire first episode.

Thank me later.

Re-Zero Alt. It's a total mindtrip wtf is going on.

Probably the only anime I'll be watching this season.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/47194/Summertime_Render

Same scriptwriter as the attack on titan series and vinland saga. 25 episodes, this is gonna be good.
    Very interesting first episode. I'll probably watch the rest of what's available today. I just haaaate hearing Tanjiro's voice though lol.

Originally Posted by Cser View Post
    Very interesting first episode. I'll probably watch the rest of what's available today. I just haaaate hearing Tanjiro's voice though lol.
    I just wrote an article about the show. https://www.cbr.com/summertime-rende...ht-experiment/

I think it's based on the following: the swampman thought experiment, carl jung's concept of the shadow, doppelgangers, and interdimensional beings or extraterrestrial beings, I think it's interdimensional

I watched episode 3 yesterday, just keeps getting better.

And this is a 25 episode series man. For a story like this... it's gonna be so epic.

A mix of re:zero, steins;gate, and erased.

and lol, his voice is the reason I couldn't watch demon slayer. but his voice fits for this, it's like a calmer subaru(rezero) type voice.
    Last edited by 2RDEYE; 05-07-2022 at 07:34 AM.