Page 78 of 162 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,340 of 4855
    Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TM79 View Post
    It is pretty fun. You definitely have to be careful and be aware of what you're doing all the time, but it is fun. Here is a photo from Wednesday. I'm the guy in the lift.

Wow, nice!

Bench
    Work up to three heavy sets of 5 reps. Target: 205 lbs
    10x135, 8x165, 5x185, 205, 205, 205

(Superset with) Reverse Hypers
    4(15xBW)

Rows
    Work up to three heavys ets of 5 reps. Target: 185 lbs
    10x135, 8x165, 5x175, 185, 185, 185

(Superset with)
    4(5x4-Count) Flutter Kicks

Time: 37:40

Accessory
    4 Rounds:
    8 Push Press, 95 lbs
    8 SDHPs, 95 lbs
    12 Push-ups on the Barbell
    12 Rows, 95 lbs

Time: 8:20

Conditioning: Metcon

For time:
    800 Meter Run
    50 Ground to Overheads, 25 lb
    30 Chest to Bar Pull-ups

Post time: 9:30

Comments: Well, it was a long work week and I'm a little worn out, but it's time to get on it and knock out this bench and rows workout. My upper body is pretty beat from yesterday. I was up on the lift waving a spray nozzle back and forth for several hours. It doesn't seem like a lot of work but it is. If I don't get my numbers today I will not be upset about it.

Bench: Got it done. Just barely... On the fourth rep of those last three sets I seriously considered racking it but went for it and got my reps. No pauses though.

Rows: These felt heavy because of the last few days. Got through them.

Accessory: This is probably the most quality accessory work I've done in a while. A nice barbell complex and while none of these by themselves are hard, they are very tough when paired together.

Metcon: Got this one from crossfit and subbed in ground to overheads for something. Can't remember... Got through it pretty quickly. Not too bad. Running was on the treadmill at an 8:00/mile pace. I got 40 reps of G2OH's before taking a break. The C2B Pull-ups were all sets of 5.

Well, I have a run to do tomorrow and then another massive work week next week. Sorry for my slackness in the journals. Work is nuts right now. I'll try to catch up this weekend. Have a great day!
    I liked that bench press video. I could actually see you gathering yourself for the last rep.

Good stuff.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Comments: Man, this weekend was packed full of stress. Didn't sleep well last night, but I'm out here this morning nonetheless. Mainly because I have three very long work days starting tomorrow. Heaviest squats and deads of the cycle. Here we go...

Squat: Legs are definitely still sore from that 6 mile run two days ago. Oh well. Such is life. Stopped at 4 reps on the last set as my form was starting to break down. That last rep would have happened on a better day.

Deadlift: Got my reps on deads at least. These felt fine, all the way to the last set. Granted this is about 20 lbs lighter than what I should be going for. Not bad at all. No back pain. I'll take it.

Accessory: Definitely almost spewed during that... Got it done.

Sprints: Just did five quick burpee sprints as I was out of time (how convenient ; )) Dripping sweat now. The temperature out here was perfect this morning at 60 degrees.

OK folks, time to go kick Monday's @ss! Have a great day!
    Looked like you had that 5th rep on the squats easily and deads looked great. Kept the form tight and easy
    Just can't imagine doing 10 burpees in 22 seconds

On a 15-minute clock, for max reps each round:
    From 0:00-3:00, run 400 meters then do pull-ups
        Rest 1 minute
    From 4:00-7:00, run 400 meters then do 95-lb. clean and jerks
        Rest 1 minute
    From 8:00-11:00, run 400 meters then do pull-ups
        Rest 1 minute
    From 12:00-15:00, run 400 meters then do 95-lb. clean and jerks

Post reps completed each round: 25 Pull-ups, 8 C&J, 22 Pull-ups, 10 C&J

Metcon: Got this one from crossfit and scaled the clean & jerks to 95 lbs from 155 lbs (ha ha, sure...). Pretty cool format. I surprised myself with how many pull-ups I could get in one minute, especially after having already done a few in this workout. The C&J definitely sucked more. I was huffing and puffing and sweating all over the place after those. All running was at 8:00/mile pace on the treadmill. Good metcon.
    That is such a clever metcon! Just love the structure of it and love the way the score is the number of reps completed. C&Js with 155 is soooo hard ... would have loved to have seen it done in anger

It is pretty fun. You definitely have to be careful and be aware of what you're doing all the time, but it is fun. Here is a photo from Wednesday. I'm the guy in the lift.

That's pretty cool! Would love to get my hands on those controls

Comments: Well, it was a long work week and I'm a little worn out, but it's time to get on it and knock out this bench and rows workout. My upper body is pretty beat from yesterday. I was up on the lift waving a spray nozzle back and forth for several hours. It doesn't seem like a lot of work but it is. If I don't get my numbers today I will not be upset about it.

Bench: Got it done. Just barely... On the fourth rep of those last three sets I seriously considered racking it but went for it and got my reps. No pauses though.

Rows: These felt heavy because of the last few days. Got through them.

Accessory: This is probably the most quality accessory work I've done in a while. A nice barbell complex and while none of these by themselves are hard, they are very tough when paired together.

Metcon: Got this one from crossfit and subbed in ground to overheads for something. Can't remember... Got through it pretty quickly. Not too bad. Running was on the treadmill at an 8:00/mile pace. I got 40 reps of G2OH's before taking a break. The C2B Pull-ups were all sets of 5.

Well, I have a run to do tomorrow and then another massive work week next week. Sorry for my slackness in the journals. Work is nuts right now. I'll try to catch up this weekend. Have a great day!
    Benching was nice and controlled Trent. Good work with the barbell complexes ... all with the standard FRAN weight ... hard work with 160 reps in 8 minutes so a rep every 3 seconds
    Killed the metcon! Did you do the ground to overheads with a 25lb DB and Clean and jerk or did you do a snatch?
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good workout there Trent. Nice benching man. Way to go getting your target reps like that especially after all the tough work you've been doing.
    If in doubt, squat and run hills. So you walk into the gym and don't know what to do? Then squat and run hills. Have a miserable day at work and want to break someone's neck but aren't sure who's? Then squat and run hills. - Wendler

ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
    My Blog: https://slavinstrength.wordpress.com/
    IG: @greg_slavin

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like those benches and rows, where do you hide that hidden source of energy that gets you through these work outs! Always impressed.
    Please record my time/reps if I pass out

SixTribes is just really nice. (+1000) SixTribes is just really nice. (+1000) SixTribes is just really nice. (+1000) SixTribes is just really nice. (+1000) SixTribes is just really nice. (+1000) SixTribes is just really nice. (+1000) SixTribes is just really nice. (+1000) SixTribes is just really nice. (+1000) SixTribes is just really nice. (+1000) SixTribes is just really nice. (+1000) SixTribes is just really nice. (+1000)
    Solid work young man, I thought you had another rep in you on BP if you want it. Barbell complex's are the devil's work! And the rows looked fine to me I couldn't tell you were tired..

TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    Wow, nice!

I liked that bench press video. I could actually see you gathering yourself for the last rep.

Good stuff.
    Thanks Marius. I may have had another rep, but it's hard to tell that early in the morning.

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    Looked like you had that 5th rep on the squats easily and deads looked great. Kept the form tight and easy
    Just can't imagine doing 10 burpees in 22 seconds : p

That is such a clever metcon! Just love the structure of it and love the way the score is the number of reps completed. C&Js with 155 is soooo hard ... would have loved to have seen it done in anger

That's pretty cool! Would love to get my hands on those controls

Benching was nice and controlled Trent. Good work with the barbell complexes ... all with the standard FRAN weight : D ... hard work with 160 reps in 8 minutes so a rep every 3 seconds ; )
    Killed the metcon! Did you do the ground to overheads with a 25lb DB and Clean and jerk or did you do a snatch?
    Thanks Andrew. Lots of good work last week despite being pretty worn down from work. I liked that metcon too. I think they just posted another one that is similar.

Originally Posted by PtReyesGreg View Post
    Good workout there Trent. Nice benching man. Way to go getting your target reps like that especially after all the tough work you've been doing.
    Thanks Greg!

Originally Posted by Cantplankwell View Post
    Like those benches and rows, where do you hide that hidden source of energy that gets you through these work outs! Always impressed.
    Ha ha, thanks CPW. Honestly, I don't know. I'm very motivated to get through these workouts because to me, it gives me an edge on everyone else and I see it as time well spent.

Originally Posted by SixTribes View Post
    Solid work young man, I thought you had another rep in you on BP if you want it. Barbell complex's are the devil's work! And the rows looked fine to me I couldn't tell you were tired..
    Thanks ST. I thought of you during that complex. You need to try that one and then finish it off with 65 lbs of Hell.
    All-Time PR's and Info:
    M, 5'10", 175 lb
    Powerlifting: Squat: 315, Bench: 255, Deadlift: 420
    Running: 5K: 22:46, 10K: 49:49, 15K: 1:28:08, 13.1: 2:03:00
    Metcons: Murph: 29:43, Double Murph: 1:12:01, Cindy: 29 Rounds
    IG: trentmas.nc
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7v5c_ToyBkd6_3hP2jl94w
    Galatians 2:20

TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Conditioning: Distance Run, Outdoor, Paved
    4.18 Miles, 36:35, 8:45 Pace, 573 Calories

Comments: Today I decided to run to a park a couple of miles away and meet up with my wife and daughter. I added in some extra distance by going through our old neighborhood, and a lot of the run was down my old running route. I've really come a long way because I basically enveloped almost that entire route on the way to somewhere else. I remember hills that used to kick my butt and I just breezed up them today. Good stuff.

Might go ahead and do squats and deads tomorrow since I have a big work week coming up. I'll try to catch up in the journals as soon as I can.
    All-Time PR's and Info:
    M, 5'10", 175 lb

fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Conditioning: Distance Run, Outdoor, Paved
    4.18 Miles, 36:35, 8:45 Pace, 573 Calories

Comments: Today I decided to run to a park a couple of miles away and meet up with my wife and daughter. I added in some extra distance by going through our old neighborhood, and a lot of the run was down my old running route. I've really come a long way because I basically enveloped almost that entire route on the way to somewhere else. I remember hills that used to kick my butt and I just breezed up them today. Good stuff.
    Nice when you can look back and something that was hard has now become easy .... fitter and probably leaner and lighter!

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Beauty bench and rows the other day Trent! Cool to destroy the old running route to gauge how far your conditioning has come!
    ☻/
    /▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
    / \

Nice when you can look back and something that was hard has now become easy .... fitter and probably leaner and lighter!
    Yes sir. That is always humbling. It is particularly nice to be making some sort of fitness gains as I get older...

Originally Posted by raynerd View Post
    Beauty bench and rows the other day Trent! Cool to destroy the old running route to gauge how far your conditioning has come!
    Thank you my friend!
    All-Time PR's and Info:
    M, 5'10", 175 lb

Squat
    Work up to a heavy set of 10 Reps.
    10x135, 165, 185, 205

Deadlift
    Work up to a heavy set of 10 Reps.
    10x185, 205, 225, 245

Time: 19:10

Accessory
    4 Rounds:
    16 Box Step-ups holding 30 lb Dumbbells
    10 DB Power Cleans, 30 lb Dumbbells
    10 Toes to Bar

Time: 12:55

Conditioning: Intervals/Sprints

Look at a running clock and complete the following:
    One minute of Man Makers, 30 lb Dumbbells: 4
    30 seconds of Rest
    One minute of running (Slow)
    30 seconds of Rest
    One minute of Body Blasters: 8
    30 seconds of Rest
    30 seconds of Rest
    One minute of Ground to Overheads, 25 lb Plate: 25
    30 seconds of Rest
    30 seconds of Rest
    One minute of Burpees: 20
    30 seconds of Rest
    30 seconds of Rest

Comments: It's looking like a long work week for me this week so I'm going to go ahead and get squats and deads out of the way today. Time to get back to some higher reps. Doing 10's this week. Legs are definitely tired from that four mile run yesterday, so not the ideal situation for a leg day. Such is life...

Squat: These started off pretty tight and crappy but ended up feeling good on the last two sets. That set at 205 was a nice feather in the cap for me. That is a lot of volume at that weight for me.

Deadlift: These started off crappy and got worse as the sets went on. Got through it though.

Accessory: That was rough and very hard to move through at any kind of fast pace. I was taking breaks after each set.

Intervals/Sprints: These were tough. Basically nothing but PITA movements intertwined with jogging. I was going to do a minute of sprinting on the treadmill at the end but decided to skip it as my left knee was hurting a little bit.

Well, going to hit either bench/rows or OHP/Pull-ups tomorrow. Have a great day folks!
    All-Time PR's and Info:
    M, 5'10", 175 lb

RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Solid Squats and DL's...sets of 10 are brutal and after a 4 mile run the day before I'm sure you felt those sets...No harm in taking a rest during the accessories...you've put in a ton of work...strong metcon done!!

Oh and you won't find me on one of those lifts....
    "You got soul and everybody knows that its alright".....Curtis Mayfield........"Eat to be strong weights and reps"....Me....."leave the gun take the cannoli".....Fat Clemenza

"Believin is alright just don't believe in the wrong thing"....Sonny Boy Williamson

"You know you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise your body can't fill"......Paul Barrere Little Feat

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome progress on the running! Such a victory to tear it up on things that used to actually kick your ass.
    It reminds me of the test to find your maximum heart rate though. Basically you warm up a little and then start doing uphill sprints until you have to fall down on the ground, etc. Whatever your heartrate is at that point is your maximum.
    LMAO, this is great.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm with Ron on that lift lol no thank you.

Nice work lately man. I hear you on the crappy dl feels
    365 255 480 in April! ...2019
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)

you ninja'd my post and missed it so I've bumped it
    Last edited by fittofattofit; 10-30-2017 at 03:27 AM.

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Originally Posted by RT1957 View Post
    Solid Squats and DL's...sets of 10 are brutal and after a 4 mile run the day before I'm sure you felt those sets...No harm in taking a rest during the accessories...you've put in a ton of work...strong metcon done!!

Oh and you won't find me on one of those lifts....
    Thanks RT. Yeah, I was definitely feeling the sets of 10 on leg day immediately following a run. Thanks on the accessories and metcon as well.

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Awesome progress on the running! Such a victory to tear it up on things that used to actually kick your ass.

LMAO, this is great.
    Ha ha, thanks. I actually read that in a few places when I was wondering what my max heart rate is. I decided to just go with a ballpark number rather than do the test.

Originally Posted by mirroroferised View Post
    I'm with Ron on that lift lol no thank you.

Nice work lately man. I hear you on the crappy dl feels
    Thanks Dave. Yeah, I've all but stopped doing deads at this point. I have regressed down a mountain from where I used to be on that lift. Oh well, it's better to go through the motions than to sit on the couch I suppose...
    All-Time PR's and Info:
    M, 5'10", 175 lb

You ninja posted me so I'll bump my post

Comments: It's looking like a long work week for me this week so I'm going to go ahead and get squats and deads out of the way today. Time to get back to some higher reps. Doing 10's this week. Legs are definitely tired from that four mile run yesterday, so not the ideal situation for a leg day. Such is life...

Squat: These started off pretty tight and crappy but ended up feeling good on the last two sets. That set at 205 was a nice feather in the cap for me. That is a lot of volume at that weight for me.

Deadlift: These started off crappy and got worse as the sets went on. Got through it though.

Accessory: That was rough and very hard to move through at any kind of fast pace. I was taking breaks after each set.

Intervals/Sprints: These were tough. Basically nothing but PITA movements intertwined with jogging. I was going to do a minute of sprinting on the treadmill at the end but decided to skip it as my left knee was hurting a little bit.

Well, going to hit either bench/rows or OHP/Pull-ups tomorrow. Have a great day folks!
    Nice heavy volume on the squats and deads to get them out of the way Trent ... over 15,000lbs there ... and very hard work to follow that with step ups and PCs so I'd be surprised if you didn't have to take breaks between sets
    Love that metcon .... man makers are just sick. As for burpees .... I came across this
    https://youtu.be/9piv3TGTpVI

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

You ninja posted me so I'll bump my post

Nice heavy volume on the squats and deads to get them out of the way Trent ... over 15,000lbs there ... and very hard work to follow that with step ups and PCs so I'd be surprised if you didn't have to take breaks between sets
    Love that metcon .... man makers are just sick. As for burpees .... I came across this
    https://youtu.be/9piv3TGTpVI
    Ha ha, thanks Andrew. Yeah, that was a tough one all around. I haven't had time to watch the video yet but will do it later today.
    All-Time PR's and Info:
    M, 5'10", 175 lb

Bench
    Work up to three heavy sets of 10 Reps. Target: 175 lbs
    10x135, 155, 165, 165, 165

(Superset with) Face Pulls
    4(15xBand)

Time: 11:20

Rows
    Work up to three heavy sets of 10 Reps. Target: 155 lbs
    10x135, 155, 155, 155

(Superset with) Push-ups
    4(15xBW)

Time: 8:20

Accessory
    135 lb Bench Press, 1 Set to Failure: 18
    10 Back Extensions holding a 35 lb Plate
    135 lb Rows, 1 Set to Failure: 16
    95 lb Bench Press, 1 Set to Failure: 28
    95 lb Rows, 1 Set to Failure: 25

Time: 10:45

Complete as many rounds as possible in 12 minutes of:
    10 Calorie Run
    15 Push-ups
    20 Walking Lunge Steps:

Post rounds completed: 5 Rounds

Comments: Monday is here. I actually got out my little space heater for the garage as the temp is in the 30's out here this morning. I did manage to make it an entire summer without using my box fan again. That has been retired to the attic for the season. I'm switching things around this morning and doing bench/rows. That will leave OHP/Pull-ups to do either tomorrow or later this week. I figure that one will be the easiest to do in a hotel room if need be.

Bench: 165 was actually really hard. Just barely got me reps in though.

Rows: These were tough too. Might just be Monday morning. Definitely sweating now.

Accessory: This was sort of a different twist. Burnout sets of bench and rows with back extensions in between. Definitely challenging and I was fairly pleased with the results.

Metcon: Well, this once again proves my theory that walking lunges shouldn't be allowed in a metcon. Legs are smoked now. Good metcon.

Well, I may be in the field all week. Today is going to start off as a cold day and definitely windy. I'm slowly trying to catch up on journals. All I can do is one or two at a time when I get a minute. Hope you all have a great day!
    All-Time PR's and Info:
    M, 5'10", 175 lb

Ha ha, thanks Andrew. Yeah, that was a tough one all around. I haven't had time to watch the video yet but will do it later today.
    It's a Russian guy challenging James Hobart (multiple CF Games competitor) to burpees and he does 85 in 3 minutes. Just look at how he drops into the first rep and then knocks out the first minute of reps

Bench: 165 was actually really hard. Just barely got me reps in though.

Rows: These were tough too. Might just be Monday morning. Definitely sweating now.

Accessory: This was sort of a different twist. Burnout sets of bench and rows with back extensions in between. Definitely challenging and I was fairly pleased with the results.

Metcon: Well, this once again proves my theory that walking lunges shouldn't be allowed in a metcon. Legs are smoked now. Good metcon.

Well, I may be in the field all week. Today is going to start off as a cold day and definitely windy. I'm slowly trying to catch up on journals. All I can do is one or two at a time when I get a minute. Hope you all have a great day!
    Love the pairing of the pressing with th rows right through that workout
    Forget the lunges ... triceps had to be burnt to cinders with all the BP and push up reps in the supersets, accessories and even the metcon .... must have had an awesome upper body pump

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The squats and bench work were good, even if you did your target weight on the bench. I know when it's cold in the garage, it's a struggle to stay warm enough to get good poundages. It was actually warmer here this morning than it was down there! We had it about 40 degrees. LOL
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good work around to plan for the week. I would think walking out to the garage and starting my lifting day in the 30's would take a toll on my lifts....certainly the first few sets. God bless ya!

"Metcon: Well, this once again proves my theory that walking lunges shouldn't be allowed in a metcon. Legs are smoked now.,...." <--- Laughed at this. KILLER!
    "Never Give Up. Great Things Take Time."
    - Frank Zane

IG: the_macro_mechanic

shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whole bunch of hard work as usual in here Trent. Both in the gym and at the office. You can keep that crane work, I hate heights. LoL.

Week of 10s in the cold I imagine are tough, especially with everything else you have going on.

Try to stay warm out there Trent.

PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice workout this morning Trent. Solid looking bench work...great job on the sets of 10.

5 rounds of that metcon in 12 minutes is impressive. Those lunges would have incapacitated me.
    If in doubt, squat and run hills. So you walk into the gym and don't know what to do? Then squat and run hills. Have a miserable day at work and want to break someone's neck but aren't sure who's? Then squat and run hills. - Wendler

ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
    My Blog: https://slavinstrength.wordpress.com/
    IG: @greg_slavin

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

temp is in the 30's out here this morning.
    Two tough things - lunges..... and that first cold day in the gym. Nothing a hot toddy wont fix. I don't have any kind of heater not sure what I am going to do there. Maybe Ill close the door and run the truck for a bit to warm it up. Seriously though...definitely be keeping the knee sleeves, bars, and shoes indoors when not in use!
    Please record my time/reps if I pass out

Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    great work, kind of nice to have some cool weather for a change. I like that pic of your jobsite. Large scale stuff you get to work on!
    ☻/
    / \

10/22/16 Meet: 350/220/505 1075lb total
    04/29/17 Meet: 390/240/535 1165lb total
    11/04/17 Meet: 424/254/551 1229lb total

JaySun71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaySun71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaySun71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaySun71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaySun71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaySun71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaySun71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaySun71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaySun71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaySun71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaySun71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Heck of a lot of strong work, as usual, my man! Like the addition of the body blasters...tough stuff, those. Nice looking building you were working on. Be good and take it easy if you can!

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strongass volume on the bench and rows Trent!

Hadn't realized you were in N Carolina. It's in the 30s there?! Good call on the space heater.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice work TM...sets of 10 on bench take some serious stamina to punch them out...strong rows too!! nice way to do the accessories!! nice metcon madness...walking lunges can be metcon by themselves
    "You got soul and everybody knows that its alright".....Curtis Mayfield........"Eat to be strong weights and reps"....Me....."leave the gun take the cannoli".....Fat Clemenza

"Believin is alright just don't believe in the wrong thing"....Sonny Boy Williamson

"You know you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise your body can't fill"......Paul Barrere Little Feat

raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Torched the chest and back the other day with the high rep bench/rows and extensions! Killer work buddy!
    ☻/
    / \

Page 78 of 162 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 ... LastLast