Page 77 of 95 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,310 of 2828
    terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by georgee1 View Post
    what's the open window for creatine? like lets say i take it at 12pm. 5g. do i have like a certain amount of time before drinking water just doesnt help it at all.
    just mix the creatine into water and drink. you are only taking it to re-saturate your muscles. you can take it anytime.

Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have a few questions ?

Why do we have to drink 1 gallon of water whilst on creatine ? i.e 4.5 litres of water, that's a lot of water and I'm lucky to get a litre a day at times.

How do you manage to drink so much water ? As everytime I do I need the loo every 30 mins, plus I've noticed when the weather is cold it's hard to drink more water so how do you guys do it ?

What are the implications of not drinking a gallon a day ? all I've read is that my gains would be much better if my water intake was higher

Started taking Green Magnifude recently any when I drink it feels like I got sugar/candy in my mouth , second time I'm using creatine, first time I used it was years ago but bought it from a local store, saw good gains even though that creatine was crap. So yeah is that sugary taste natural ? The first creatine I took was just plain but this is different I understand GM has other stuff in it too possibly.

I'm liking this anyway, will probably use for life.As I'm beginning to make gains already didn't expect them to be so quick.

Sorry for the long post, thanks.
    رضيت بالله رباً وبالسلام ديناً و بمحمدٍ نبياً

wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Saqmanz, sometimes it is tuff to drink a gallon, but as long as you are close it shouldn't be a problem in your results. The water helps the process the creatine is responsible for, which is flushing toxins from recovering muscle. It also helps flush the kidneys of waste from the process. The added water helps if you take multi vitamins and other supps as well, so it's pretty important.
    I cound non caffeinated drinks towards my water consumption on cold days. In the heat, it isn't a problem for me to drink a gallon, but in the cold season it can be tuff. If you get a gallon of non caffeinated fluids you will be in good shape, since caffein dehydrates the body it can't count towards your fluid intake and actually results in a net loss.

Here is a link that goes into detail about Creatine.
    http://www.vanderbilt.edu/ans/psycho...D_creatine.htm

CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So no matter how far I search the internet all I find is "loading is not necessary" but I dont find out "why" which is irksome.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    ***TEAM REDRAIDER86***
    ***MY WELL WISHES TO ALL BATTLING ILLNESS OR ADDICTION***

Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by wedjim View Post
    Saqmanz, sometimes it is tuff to drink a gallon, but as long as you are close it shouldn't be a problem in your results. The water helps the process the creatine is responsible for, which is flushing toxins from recovering muscle. It also helps flush the kidneys of waste from the process. The added water helps if you take multi vitamins and other supps as well, so it's pretty important.
    I cound non caffeinated drinks towards my water consumption on cold days. In the heat, it isn't a problem for me to drink a gallon, but in the cold season it can be tuff. If you get a gallon of non caffeinated fluids you will be in good shape, since caffein dehydrates the body it can't count towards your fluid intake and actually results in a net loss.

Here is a link that goes into detail about Creatine.
    http://www.vanderbilt.edu/ans/psycho...D_creatine.htm
    Cheers
    رضيت بالله رباً وبالسلام ديناً و بمحمدٍ نبياً

Mr-Tripster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr-Tripster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr-Tripster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr-Tripster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr-Tripster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr-Tripster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr-Tripster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr-Tripster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr-Tripster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr-Tripster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr-Tripster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You don't need to drink ice cold water man. Pull it from the fridge and enjoy.

As far as the loading phase goes. Your body has a limit per body weight. Thats roughly 3/4ths grams per 1lb so if you're 100lb, your body will have max of 75 grams of creatine in it. Any more than that it will start eliminating. Natural average body only has about 10-25% of creatine per lb so with the loading phase you're basically hitting the upper limit faster however that has side effects such as bloating.
    Back log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138027343

terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CatFunt View Post
    So no matter how far I search the internet all I find is "loading is not necessary" but I dont find out "why" which is irksome.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    it is generally because if you take 5g a day you will reach saturation point around the same time anyway. prob one week more that's about it.
    although i could be pullign sht out of my ass but someone can confirm this.

hackmann is on a distinguished road. (+10) hackmann is on a distinguished road. (+10) hackmann is on a distinguished road. (+10) hackmann is on a distinguished road. (+10) hackmann is on a distinguished road. (+10) hackmann is on a distinguished road. (+10) hackmann is on a distinguished road. (+10) hackmann is on a distinguished road. (+10) hackmann is on a distinguished road. (+10) hackmann is on a distinguished road. (+10) hackmann is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    also guys try kre-akalyne creatine it really reduces the amount of water you will hold and still get greats effects. google it and look into it its worth checking out especially track and wrestlers.
    feel free to add me on ******** i'm always posting articles and ideas on there and always interested in networking in the fitness industry......http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=1308121135#!/profile.php?id=555915603

barnzey8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnzey8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnzey8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnzey8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnzey8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnzey8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnzey8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnzey8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnzey8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnzey8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnzey8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks i sent the url to my mate so he can learn how to properly supplement his creatine thanks

Location: Wolverhampton, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jamesz36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesz36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesz36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesz36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesz36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesz36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesz36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesz36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesz36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesz36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesz36 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nice thread too true. creatine is my baby brah!
    Optimum Nutrition Sponsored Athlete.
    https://www.onacademy.co.uk/on-world/athletes/james-zaremba

Contact my ********; http://www.********.com/James36Zaremba

Follow me on Twitter; @JamesZaremba36

JackHenry1996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by terahammer View Post
    it is generally because if you take 5g a day you will reach saturation point around the same time anyway. prob one week more that's about it.
    although i could be pullign sht out of my ass but someone can confirm this.
    Yeah some studies show that loading with 15-25g a day is beneficial, however after an extended period (for example 6 weeks), the gains are generally the same. However as you said, saturation will still be achieved, just a bit slower.

Auburnfan2208 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Auburnfan2208 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Auburnfan2208 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Auburnfan2208 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Auburnfan2208 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Auburnfan2208 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Auburnfan2208 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Auburnfan2208 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Auburnfan2208 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Auburnfan2208 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Auburnfan2208 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can someone tell me what creatine monohydrate really does? I just started taking creatine mono 3 days ago and I've read up on it earlier. For Some reason, some people say that is it used for energy and helps get out repetitions, while some people say that it helps absorb water into the muscle to make it expand and become bigger and stronger....

Which is true? And can anyone explain on the matter?

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Auburnfan2208 View Post
    Can someone tell me what creatine monohydrate really does? I just started taking creatine mono 3 days ago and I've read up on it earlier. For Some reason, some people say that is it used for energy and helps get out repetitions, while some people say that it helps absorb water into the muscle to make it expand and become bigger and stronger....

Which is true? And can anyone explain on the matter?
    Creatine supplementation improves performance by enhancing cellular homeostasis and buffering acidosis, resulting from exercise. Essentially, supplementing with creatine will result in an increase in intracellular creatine phosphate (PCr) and an accompanying increase in intracellular water.

ryanmma100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryanmma100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryanmma100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryanmma100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryanmma100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryanmma100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryanmma100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryanmma100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryanmma100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryanmma100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryanmma100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Optimum Nutrition's Micronized Creatine Powder is the best creatine out there

kokidpham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kokidpham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kokidpham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kokidpham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kokidpham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kokidpham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kokidpham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kokidpham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kokidpham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kokidpham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kokidpham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thx for the guides

BrickFitness06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrickFitness06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrickFitness06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrickFitness06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrickFitness06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrickFitness06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrickFitness06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrickFitness06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Go with optimum's creatine. And cycling is optional, you will see gains either way. (with a balanced diet of course)

msawka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im 15....will this stunt my growth?

Originally Posted by msawka View Post
    im 15....will this stunt my growth?
    i don't know how you made that assumption. but no it will not stunt.
    Last edited by terahammer; 11-08-2011 at 01:16 AM.

CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is it true that it causes hair loss?

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by CuriousWorkout View Post
    Is it true that it causes hair loss?
    unclear.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139496013

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'll be adding creatine to my day after I'm done cutting down to >10% Bf.
    Dedication is all it takes
    I will have abs by January 1, 2010
    BF%: 13.25

http://1centlink.com/?id=4ShYe1PuQ
    Go to that site and get your own link to get paid per click. (please)

***Georgia Crew***

Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
    I'll be adding creatine to my day after I'm done cutting down to >10% Bf.
    creatine can help maintain your strength. should of taken it before you started to cut.

plus why you cutting @ 138lbs

Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A mod should un-sticky this, the OP is outdated and provides inaccurate information.
    www.bodyology.me

"Be Audacious."

jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    great post.
    - Traditional wet shaving crew
    - Dog lover crew
    - RIP mainsqueeze530

Click to help animals:

http://clicktogive.com/animal_care

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by terahammer View Post
    creatine can help maintain your strength. should of taken it before you started to cut.

plus why you cutting @ 138lbs
    Trying to get rid of the belly fat I've always had. I want to see abs.
    Should I start taking creatine during my cut then? I'll buy some come decemeber if I should be.

***Georgia Crew***

INFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Trying to get rid of the belly fat I've always had. I want to see abs.
    Should I start taking creatine during my cut then? I'll buy some come decemeber if I should be.
    You need yo build muscle not cut, abs are just like your biceps you have to exercise them to make them show and look good. At 5'7 n138lbs I dont see you having much muscle. Eat more and work harder, good luck.

Originally Posted by INFTW View Post
    You need yo build muscle not cut, abs are just like your biceps you have to exercise them to make them show and look good. At 5'7 n138lbs I dont see you having much muscle. Eat more and work harder, good luck.
    I do, I work out w/weights 3x a week and cardio/ab work everyday. And they won't show if there is a layer of fat on top of them.
    Abs are made in the kitchen.

***Georgia Crew***

Mr-Tripster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr-Tripster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr-Tripster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr-Tripster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr-Tripster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr-Tripster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr-Tripster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr-Tripster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr-Tripster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr-Tripster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr-Tripster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    And they won't show if there is a layer of fat on top of them.
    I dont know how much fat you can have for your weight/height but even during swell season, if you have abs, they will show. Sure they arent completely cut detailed but they are easily seen. The only difference is the cut between wont be as deep.
    Back log

Intags is just really nice. (+1000) Intags is just really nice. (+1000) Intags is just really nice. (+1000) Intags is just really nice. (+1000) Intags is just really nice. (+1000) Intags is just really nice. (+1000) Intags is just really nice. (+1000) Intags is just really nice. (+1000) Intags is just really nice. (+1000) Intags is just really nice. (+1000) Intags is just really nice. (+1000)
    would it be a good idea to buy empty capsules and put 5g of creatine in them so i can have my 5g a day with ease?

Originally Posted by Intags View Post
    would it be a good idea to buy empty capsules and put 5g of creatine in them so i can have my 5g a day with ease?
    Not sure if trolling but if serious, Creatine powder is not 1.0 density. Probably getting already packed capsules would be much easier.
    Back log