Page 75 of 101 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,250 of 3003
    NstyN8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NstyN8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NstyN8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NstyN8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NstyN8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NstyN8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NstyN8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NstyN8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NstyN8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NstyN8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NstyN8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Niyko View Post
    THE ONE SETTER: The guy who tries out every machine and does one set on each one before quickly proceeds and jumps on to another exercise for a one set, its like he has never used a machine or has got one day to life and is trynig to use everything in one session.

Or you could call him "The Circuit Trainer"

bordrshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) bordrshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) bordrshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) bordrshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) bordrshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) bordrshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) bordrshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) bordrshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) bordrshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) bordrshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) bordrshane is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The old men who shake your hand while naked in the locker room. This is what I say "I usually dont shake hands with naked dudes."

The guy who throws him self around on the pull up bar. Literally almost able to do a 360 around the bastard.

OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bordrshane View Post
    The old men who shake your hand while naked in the locker room. This is what I say "I usually dont shake hands with naked dudes."

The guy who throws him self around on the pull up bar. Literally almost able to do a 360 around the bastard.

you workout at the same Gym (garage) as MR 3% ....!!!!
    MISC animal rescue League
    www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3]The Animal Rescue Site

shindiggler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shindiggler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shindiggler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shindiggler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shindiggler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This HAS to be only at my gym exclusively...

The old, underwear wearing, pierced genitalia, Asian man:

So this guy wears a white baggy loose tanktop and white grandpa type underwear as his workout clothing. Not quite whitey tighties, nor boxers, nor boxer briefs, they're almost like diapers, and they're REAL short, exposing his amazingly pasty and scrawny thighs. He works out like a normal routine, but no one dares to follow a machine or equipment that he uses. In the locker room he walks around freely and naked, exposing a very interesting piercing that has studs along the shaft of his penis, and one that's connected by a chain with another stud through his sack. I don't know exactly how it worked as I never desire to look long enough to figure it out.
    "I was always interested in proportion and perfection. When I was fifteen, I took off my clothes and looked in the mirror. When I stared at myself naked, I realized that to be perfectly proportioned I would need twenty-inch arms to match the rest of me."

-Arnold

Geography will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geography will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geography will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geography will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geography will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geography will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geography will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geography will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geography will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geography will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geography will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The T-Bag

Got my girlfriend when I was teaching her how to bench.
    Hilarious. philhyp calls me fat, but has the same size waist at 30lbs lighter.

Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Geography View Post
    The T-Bag

Got my girlfriend when I was teaching her how to bench.
    LOL! OWNED!

*repped*

Kayak_Assault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kayak_Assault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kayak_Assault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kayak_Assault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kayak_Assault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kayak_Assault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I lift at my college's gym so near spring break there's the "I have two weeks to look good for spring break" crowd. I hate them.

Therabred08 is not very well liked. (-100) Therabred08 is not very well liked. (-100) Therabred08 is not very well liked. (-100) Therabred08 is not very well liked. (-100) Therabred08 is not very well liked. (-100) Therabred08 is not very well liked. (-100) Therabred08 is not very well liked. (-100) Therabred08 is not very well liked. (-100) Therabred08 is not very well liked. (-100) Therabred08 is not very well liked. (-100) Therabred08 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by doughasmuscles View Post
    OK, we have all know about classic "Gym
    Muscle Midget: Short guy with extreme muscularity. If
    you took a picture of him along side children's furniture
    he would still look short. Can be easily bench pressed
    by the lightest 6 footer in the gym.

Pretty much explains me

icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Kayak_Assault View Post
    I lift at my college's gym so near spring break there's the "I have two weeks to look good for spring break" crowd. I hate them.
    It peaks in March when that crowd meets the New years resolution crowd

Our college main gym was the bomb and so popular that you had to wait outside at times before you could go in because it got so crowded

My current gym is weird, there is nobody in there January-May, now in the summer everybody and their mom is in there

Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not sure if some of these have been identified because these thread is so f***ing long.
    Mr.Quarter squats:Loads up the bar,bends his knees a bit and racks it up after a few reps.
    The know it all:Knows every exercise ever invented and how to properly do it(according to him)knows about every supplement and what it does,knows how many reps and sets you need to do,knows your grandfather's last visit to the ****ter.
    The bulker:The guy with the huge gut who claims he's bulking up and someday he'll go on diet,start doing cardio,and compete.
    True Bodybuilding fan since 1989.

"All the money in world cannot buy what it takes to be a champion" The Ultimate Warrior.

Been out of the game for over three months.I now have a second daughter, 3 month old Carolina is the newest addition to my family.Please vote and help her win the cutest baby award.Click and vote :http://photos.parents.com/category/vote/photo/1028833/4 You can vote once a day,thank you everyone.

Corporate Thug/Bully Sable_Strenua's Avatar
    Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dance Feva Diva

Today, at my gym, there was a middle-aged lady clad in a big-bird BRIGHT sunshine yellow sports bra and matching spandex shorts. Thing is...she really didn't have the body for it. A few rolls here, a few rolls there. She wasn't obsese but she was overweight - maybe by 25lbs or so.

Anywayz...she's doing her set bobbin to the music on her headphones - i'm on the flat bench next to her completing my set.

And in the corner of my eye i see her dancing...like line dancing next to her bench...two-step...two-step...slide...slide....ending with a shimmy. Then she winks at her reflection...and goes into her next set.

And she does this after EVERY set...after EVERY exercise.

i didn't need to see the jiggles during my workout. really.
    Last edited by ladymystique80; 07-11-2007 at 09:26 PM.
    The member formally known as LadyMystique80
    A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority!
    MISC Fire Team 2

icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Carlito1980 View Post
    Mr.Quarter squats:Loads up the bar,bends his knees a bit and racks it up after a few reps.
    LOL

We got this fool in my gym

Almost every single person that uses the power rack has great form. But this chump loads up 275 and then does 1/4 squats like he is hot ****. GRUNTING mind you HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I wouldn't care about his workouts but he like to stare down people every once in a while. I just have to laugh.

There's no point in doing quarter squats, you might as well just do leg press or something.

GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The All Natural Modern Hippie
    He loves to talk to anyone that is kind enough not to blow him off. He loves to talk supplements, especially the herbs. For some reason, it is his personal crusade to explain to everyone why soy protein is so much better for you than whey. He is most always wearing flipflops along is shorts way too short. Yes, he seems a little more feminine.. maybe it's from way to much soy.
    We need systems approach to government, no longer partisan patchwork
    adios guys, ill lurk 2/15

Misc'er for life. GuhleeMonAhnuld's Avatar
    GuhleeMonAhnuld will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuhleeMonAhnuld will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuhleeMonAhnuld will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuhleeMonAhnuld will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuhleeMonAhnuld will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuhleeMonAhnuld will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuhleeMonAhnuld will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuhleeMonAhnuld will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuhleeMonAhnuld will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuhleeMonAhnuld will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuhleeMonAhnuld will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by r_robert View Post
    The Shoulder Press guy -

Usually a middle aged - older guy anywhere between 30-50, pretty buff with a high bf%, all they ever do is shoulder press, they load up the shoulder press with 4 plates on each side and do quarter reps (they go down to just over their head)
    i thought quarter reps were bad until yesterday i saw this guy doing shoulder presses.

joint bend=rep

and he was on the machine.

absolute waste of time
    i've learned my lesson. if you use the words jesus and piitb together in the same sentence in the religion forum, you will get negged :(

Former Celltech abuser newbbuffguy's Avatar
    newbbuffguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbbuffguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbbuffguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbbuffguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbbuffguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbbuffguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbbuffguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbbuffguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbbuffguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbbuffguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbbuffguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The guy who lifts up his sleeve and flexs his arm when ever he passes you.(with a mr. angry build)

-RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KrushR View Post
    by himself? he triangles air? now THAT would be funny.
    yeh. there's 3 mats for situps/core stability etc, he lays on the mat, rocking back and forth, triangling the air... no lies, he must do like 10-15 with each leg, if you get me. in between sets he does a few knees to the air.

philipZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) philipZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) philipZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) philipZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) philipZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) philipZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) philipZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) philipZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) philipZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) philipZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) philipZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by icey View Post
    LOL

We got this fool in my gym

Almost every single person that uses the power rack has great form. But this chump loads up 275 and then does 1/4 squats like he is hot ****. GRUNTING mind you HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I wouldn't care about his workouts but he like to stare down people every once in a while. I just have to laugh.

There's no point in doing quarter squats, you might as well just do leg press or something.
    we have this guy too, but he gets help from his spotter to do quater reps

-RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KrushR View Post
    After she's done 20 minutes of this, she begins the "Skiing While On The Cardio Machine" segment, which consists of similar bobbing, and she adds weaving. Quite literally, I think she's going to fall off the machine because she's leaning not WITH the machine, but AGAINST it. When she goes forward on her right leg, she leans LEFT and dips low.
    lol, i've seen a woman doing this on the cross trainers, actually quite funny. she must do it for about 30-40 minutes straight

Registered User misstransformer's Avatar
    misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

This thread is too funny, yet so true. LOL Love it!!

Ironman7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ironman7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ironman7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ironman7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ironman7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ironman7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ironman7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ironman7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ironman7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ironman7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ironman7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Courteous Gym Goer:

A very good athlete, you can tell he has years of experience. All his workouts are done with precision and he always pays attention to form. He grunts softly or never. He always puts his weights back in their right place when he is done, and he wipes down the equipment with a towel when he's done if it needs it. He does his workout and then he's done, doesn't idle longer than it takes to rest for the next set. He doesn't go out and offer his advice if it's not wanted, but if he's asked for help or a spot he'll help you out. In the locker room he showers and dresses and walks around with a towel on to spare the eyes of other people. Never brings his cell phone.

Sadly, such a creature is totally mythical.

Live, Laugh, Dissect RavenStorm's Avatar
    RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The dumbass freshmen[high school weightroom]:

They use the lightest possible weight with bad form and when the coach looks the other way they stop doing reps or stop doing crunches when doing core work.

WTF?
    ░▄▄▄░░▄░░▄░▄░░▄░░▄░░░░▄▄░▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄
    █▄▄▄█░█▄▄█░█▄▄█░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█▄▄▄█░█░░░█
    █░░░█░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█░░░█░█░░░█
    ▀░░░▀░░▀░░░░▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀░▀▄▄▄▀

"Idk what the fuk was going on with me. My dick just stood up. " - Bleachway

The local youth soccer team

there's about 8 of them sitting on some of the equipment in the free weights section, and they all start squatting. because they play soccor, they think all that running makes their legs strong as hell, it's funny when you see them all (older than myself, 16-20 yrs old) squatting half a plate a side. like a total of 45kg, wow strong lift. i appreciate everyone starts somewhere, but when they're cocky as hell and think they're the **** in the weight room because they're good soccer players, they can gtfo.

meximuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't know if this one has been done since I don't have the time/patience to read through every post, but the "I'm over the hill and still have my 20yr old body so I'm the **** woman" this lady will generally between the ages of 40-50 and will not have an ounce of fat on her and is there for better than everyone, she will come off of the treadmill and butt in front of you in the dumbell section, you could be in the middle of a high rep set of flys with 60's and she wouldn't give a second thought to walk right by you so you couldn't get full extension just to curl the 10's in front of the mirror, and she finds it absolutely disgusting that you are sweating/straining and will give you a dirty look if you cross eyes with her
    Last edited by meximuscle; 07-14-2007 at 08:06 AM. Reason: misplaced word

musclemark85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemark85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemark85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemark85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemark85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemark85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemark85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemark85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemark85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemark85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemark85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Belly belt man
    the guy in the gym who wears a weight belt to hold his belly in not to help with a lift lol

dannyswo is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyswo is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyswo is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyswo is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyswo is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyswo is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyswo is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyswo is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyswo is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyswo is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyswo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In a military gym: One guy would full body shave in the shower. Never saw him work out.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by meximuscle View Post
    and she finds it absolutely disgusting that you are sweating/straining
    Over the past couple of years I've noticed that sweating in the gym has somehow become verboten or taboo. At least once a week I get that disgusted look from somebody - usually women, like you said, but every now and then there will be some meterosexual tool with colorful Under Armour workout attire and new shoes with matching ipod who gives it.

I want to crush their souls in the Squat Rack.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

meximuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just went back and read a few pages and now have a lot to add lol, well I work out at a the university weightroom where the college girl's basketball, volleyball, and gymnist teams frequent since the basketball court/volleyball court is right ouside the weight room and the gymnist room is across the court, but generally everyone gets side tracked when they are there lol, also about the guys who shadow box/kung fu, that reminds me of myself, a few months before wrestling started I would do intense sessions on the bike and inbetween sets I would get off and shadow wrestle with a beam in the weight room but it didn't seem to annoy anyone and I only did it a few times, then there's a fat guy at my gym...well he's skinny everywhere but has a gut who benches a **** load and gives advice on how to work your abs, I experienced the coach doing short fast reps a lot during highschool, and here's a story, one time I was working out at another gym and this naked jew (no racist) came out of the shower with his yamuka on and started drying off on the bench right next to me and said "so you work out a lot?" I said umm yeah usually, and then I went into the shower (I wasn't planning to shower) until he left, another time time in that same gym I went into the locker room and there was a fat guy probably in his 60's who must not of known the curtain was half way open and he was spanking it and I heard him grunting, I actually almost lol'd, then there's the guy who juices but only trains the big three, he's really fun to watch...I mean a 160lb guy repping 315 x12 is a sight to see, the I'm going to squat until my ass hits the floor guy, these guys make me feel like the 1/4 rep squat guy, especially since I don't go too low with my reps since I've f-ed up my lower back a couple times

NstyN8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NstyN8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NstyN8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NstyN8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NstyN8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NstyN8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NstyN8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NstyN8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NstyN8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NstyN8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NstyN8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ladymystique80 View Post
    Dance Feva Diva

Today, at my gym, there was a middle-aged lady clad in a big-bird BRIGHT sunshine yellow sports bra and matching spandex shorts. Thing is...she really didn't have the body for it. A few rolls here, a few rolls there. She wasn't obsese but she was overweight - maybe by 25lbs or so.

Anywayz...she's doing her set bobbin to the music on her headphones - i'm on the flat bench next to her completing my set.

And in the corner of my eye i see her dancing...like line dancing next to her bench...two-step...two-step...slide...slide....ending with a shimmy. Then she winks at her reflection...and goes into her next set.

And she does this after EVERY set...after EVERY exercise.

i didn't need to see the jiggles during my workout. really.
    As one of my ex's would say..."Just because it's made in your size, doesn't mean it should be worn"

user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    damn I feel so left out cause I work out in the garage. I guess I'll experience this later next month when I have to go to LA for three weeks and will be forced to go to a gym

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtazc View Post
    damn I feel so left out cause I work out in the garage. I guess I'll experience this later next month when I have to go to LA for three weeks and will be forced to go to a gym
    If you can try to get up to Venice Beach and work out at Golds. I've been there three times and its awesome. No telling who you might run into there also.. I saw "Team Flex Wheeler" there working out one day and Monica Brant doing a photo shoot on another.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503