Page 72 of 111 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,160 of 3320
    BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had the same issue on the bike recently post weight training. I only lasted about 5 minutes and my legs were just NOT into it. I moved on to the rowing machine which I find is challenging, but the movement gives you a breeze that keeps ya nice and cool. My legs didn't mind this one at all.

Hope the move upstairs went well.
    Brandy
    Kicking the @*%$ out of fat, one day at a time!

Competition Thread 2009 - 2011: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117554221&p=808044511#post808044511

annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey guys and gals... I'm giong to try to get to your journals over the weekend. It has been busy around here as we have finally moved upstairs into our newly renovated part of the house. It's GREAT. Still not 100% finished but totally killah! I'm preppring downstairs apartment for my dad who arrives on Sunday. Been stressed about all that. The dog is also confused! haha But he likes his new spot on the landing between 2nd floor and our bedroom in loft.
    Good news is I'm going to check out the IDFA show this weekend. It'll be great to see how this organization works and what they're looking for ...cause I wanna be on that stage in the spring!

Originally Posted by adminJaxon View Post
    Courageous is a great word for ya

I LOVE your spirit and how much you love life! such a great attitude, and VERY contagious !
    Such a nice sentiment. Thank you. I take your words to heart. Glad you are receiving my positives vibes!

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    Yeah!

soon.... Absmarie!
    haha! Abs r us ! LOL

Originally Posted by bbqwizard View Post
    I Agree!
    Awesome. I get good vibes and inspiration from you too BBQ ! ...and great recipes !

Originally Posted by BrandyTKO View Post
    I had the same issue on the bike recently post weight training. I only lasted about 5 minutes and my legs were just NOT into it. I moved on to the rowing machine which I find is challenging, but the movement gives you a breeze that keeps ya nice and cool. My legs didn't mind this one at all.

Hope the move upstairs went well.
    The move was fairly smooth. Still getting organized. Hope you're managing with your new routine. Cheers and happy relaxing weekend to you!
    anne-marie

Scivation contest prep forum:

Spring 2011 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473#post604035473
    Spring 2010 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=433766611#post433766611
    Spring 2009 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473

www.twitter.com/annebrugger

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have fun at the show....that started 5 minutes ago...lol. I should have been there...

bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000)
    YAY! to moving upstairs

annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    Have fun at the show....that started 5 minutes ago...lol. I should have been there...
    It was very good and well organized. I would say there was lots of local talent missing. I imagine most will be at OPA next weekend. But since it's IDFA's first time in Ottawa I think it was an excellent turnout. I'm PUMPED !!! I want to do this one in the spring. And I'd love to do Toronto and share the stage with ya, Rob!! (But not in the same category... you might look funny in a pink bikini) LOL

I took lots of photos and posted them on FB.

YAY! to moving upstairs
    It is great up here!!! I LOVE IT. Dad arrives today. I have a ton of things to finish up. And then we will be getting back on track and in the groove. Workouts and Diet. The diet will get uber strict as of January 2nd. In the mean time I'm keeping it clean.
    anne-marie

Spring 2011 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473#post604035473
    Spring 2010 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=433766611#post433766611
    Spring 2009 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473

Gall bladder??

Well, I hate to report that I am having some serious stomach issues. They have been recurring for the last few months. But in the past 2 weeks, I've had 3 "attacks" that have been debilitating. This last one was awful. Started during the night on Sunday, all day Monday. Tonight I just had my first meal - roasted turkey breast with a few asparagus and green beans. And my tummy is NOT happy about that either! I just thought it was normal to have occasional tummy probs which is why I started this diet in the first place a few years ago. But now that I've been off the diet all summer, it is obvious that I have a more serious problem. Maybe a gall bladder issue. I really don't know. I am seeing a doctor on Thursday.

Due to busy weekend and ill health, I haven't worked out since last Friday. And if I can't eat, my bulk is not going to go very well. If anything, this is a good reminder for me to just always eat clean. But I hope my high protein diet won't be a problem. We shall see. I'm sure I'll be fine by end of week.

...and it could be stress related... d'uh letsee, have I been stressed lately? Who me? The epitome of calmness?! haha
    anne-marie

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh So Sorry AnneMarie
    I know around where I am the Flu is going around...a virus could be causing your stomach pain.
    Will you be seeing a doctor about it? ...esp if you think it's your gall bladder.

Sorry again that you are not able to eat or workout..Geesh, I feel bad...pain is Not good.

Please get yourself well.
    and I will send you some ~healing vibes~

In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hope and pray you can get this resolved as quickly as possible Anne Marie. Please keep us posted!

Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey AM,

I'm so glad that you are seeing your doctor about this. Since you've told me about your stomach issues, I've been worried about you. I remember suggesting to keep track of how often you get this pain and how bad it gets, and I think it's a good thing that you are getting this checked out. Something is definitely going on in that tummy of yours.

I hope everything goes ok and that you will be back in the groove and back in the gym as I'm sure your missing it.

It's good to keep it clean, although you don't know what food is aggravating your stomach. Do you remember what you ate on Sunday night that might have caused your stomach upset?

Take Care

adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    poor AM

thoughts and prayers with you sweetie
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122912821

Bulking Journal
    http://forum.bodybuildingnotebook.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=9&#post9

keep track of your progress with a free online journal at www.BodyBuildingNotebook.com!

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hope it isn't anything serious.
    I'll be praying for you!
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about the tummy issues!! I sure hope it isn't anything too serious. Glad to know you're checking it out with a dr.
    Do not worry about working out - getting the problem sorted is the most important priority!!
    *Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.*

BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hope you are all right AM! I had an issue like this a couple of weeks ago, and ended up in emergency as I could barely walk I was doubled over in pain. Anyway, hours in emerg. and a million tests all showed "nothing"....rrrrr....hope it doesn't come back. I think sometimes if you are stressed at all it gives you stomach troubles and if it goes on for too long all hell breaks lose. Hope you get some answers. Take care.
    Brandy

Competition Thread 2009 - 2011: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117554221&p=808044511#post808044511

Thanks for the good wishes and support everyone. I am touched! You're a great group! I am feeling better - likely because I've been very careful about what I'm eating - which isn't much so far. But tonight I had a decent meal. And so far, no pain. Saw a doctor today and we will run tests for ulcer and gall stones. Looks like I'll have to stick to my strict diet. Now that I'm getting settled in, that should work out. Good timing!

Good news: Saturday I am going to check out the Ottawa bodybuidling championship - the Ontario Physique Association (OPA) division. I am sure the caliber of athletes is going to be very high here. Looking forward to it.

Originally Posted by Buffycat3 View Post
    Oh So Sorry AnneMarie
    I know around where I am the Flu is going around...a virus could be causing your stomach pain.
    Will you be seeing a doctor about it? ...esp if you think it's your gall bladder.

Sorry again that you are not able to eat or workout..Geesh, I feel bad...pain is Not good.

Please get yourself well.
    and I will send you some ~healing vibes~

Thanks for the vibes, Joan. Looks like they are working. This definitely ain't the flu!! But I feel better.

I hope and pray you can get this resolved as quickly as possible Anne Marie. Please keep us posted!
    Thank you Phil. Prayers seem to be working

Originally Posted by Tanner33 View Post
    Hey AM,

I'm so glad that you are seeing your doctor about this. Since you've told me about your stomach issues, I've been worried about you. I remember suggesting to keep track of how often you get this pain and how bad it gets, and I think it's a good thing that you are getting this checked out. Something is definitely going on in that tummy of yours.

I hope everything goes ok and that you will be back in the groove and back in the gym as I'm sure your missing it.

It's good to keep it clean, although you don't know what food is aggravating your stomach. Do you remember what you ate on Sunday night that might have caused your stomach upset?

Take Care
    Uhm oh yes... I know what I ate on Sunday that brought this baby on! It included about 1 quarter jar of almond butter ! The day ended with wine and cheese !! tsk tsk I KNOW !!
    But geezzz give me a break. I know people who eat crap ALL the time and they don't get sick. wah wah .. Ya I'll stop whining now LOL Lesson learned. But my other attacks came on randomly even when diet was fine.

Originally Posted by adminJaxon View Post
    poor AM

thoughts and prayers with you sweetie
    Thank you. I feel good but hoping no more sudden attacks around the corner. The other ones were not brought on by indulgence. So I'm just afraid to eat anything right now. Fingers crossed.

I hope it isn't anything serious.
    I'll be praying for you!
    Thank you! Appreciating the support. I want to get back to the gym real soon. For sure on the weekend.

Originally Posted by vanillabn View Post
    Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about the tummy issues!! I sure hope it isn't anything too serious. Glad to know you're checking it out with a dr.
    Do not worry about working out - getting the problem sorted is the most important priority!!
    Thanks girl. I think I'm on the mend. Going to watch this closely. On a good note, I may have cured myself of my almond/peanut butter addiction! I fear it now. LOL
    Hope you are all right AM! I had an issue like this a couple of weeks ago, and ended up in emergency as I could barely walk I was doubled over in pain. Anyway, hours in emerg. and a million tests all showed "nothing"....rrrrr....hope it doesn't come back. I think sometimes if you are stressed at all it gives you stomach troubles and if it goes on for too long all hell breaks lose. Hope you get some answers. Take care.
    Thanks for the note. My doc said next time you're in that much pain go to emerg. And I just don't want to go sit there for 7 or 8 hours ya know... Sorry you got no answers. That's exactly why I stayed home waiting for the anguish to pass. I hate hospitals. And I hate being sick.
    anne-marie

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I hope it's nothing serious and something you'll recover from easily Anne Marie. Have fun at the OPA's this weekend.

vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hope the tests go well & you figure out what the problem is - I hate not knowing! Good luck w/ sticking to your diet and stuff. Feel better!
    *Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.*

robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^^ x2.....hope everything works out for you.
    RDF

The pain that greets me, is the stick that beats me...

My Journey:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151219463

Yeah, wishing I stayed home instead of going to the hospital, but wanted to get it resolved as I was starting my new job the next day.

Hope you enjoy the show today! I'm going to a show here next weekend, the one I was hoping to go into, but a few friends are in it so I might as well go and cheer them on and also see what competition I might be up against for next year.
    Brandy

leanandme is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanandme is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanandme is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanandme is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanandme is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanandme is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanandme is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanandme is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanandme is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanandme is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanandme is on a distinguished road. (+10)

how is training

Anna how have you been?

She's Baaaack !

Woo Feeling great today. So far so good. Let's hope the tummy holds up for a while yet. Decided to destroy my legs this morning with Tanner33. Way to go girl ! Don't know about you, but I guarantee you I will not be able to walk for the next 3 days. Oh, and I forgot we're moving more stuff today (from storage)!!! Yikes!! Thank goodness my son is home. I think I'll let the men move stuff without me. I know, I'm using the "girlie card". LOL

Warm-up
    12 mins on elliptical

Quantum Body Method (QBM) Hams and Quads (got this idea from MuscleMom)
    Leg extensions: warm-up set x 30; working sets x 30
    Leg presses: Warm-up set x 30; Suicide sets (10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5 ,4,3,2,1)
    Hack Squats ss/ DB squats: 3 sets x 10-12
    Seated leg curl: pre-exhaust x 30; 3 sets x 10
    ss/ Backward lunges 3 sets x 10 each leg
    Lying ham curls: 10 x wide; 10 x close; 10 x short movements ss/ SLDL w/db - 3 sets !
    Internal hip abductors: 15 full range; 10 half-range; 15 full range x 3 sets

BURN BABY BURN Call the fire department!

Post w-o cardio
    30 mins on elliptical

That was a GREAT workout !

Yesterday, we went to OPA Ottawa BB Championship pre-judge. Fun times! Lots of pics on FB.

Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    I hope it's nothing serious and something you'll recover from easily Anne Marie. Have fun at the OPA's this weekend.
    Thanks Rob. We shall see. I've been careful and so far so good. OPA were fun. I think alot of people may have been in T.O. Not sure.

Originally Posted by vanillabn View Post
    Hope the tests go well & you figure out what the problem is - I hate not knowing! Good luck w/ sticking to your diet and stuff. Feel better!
    Thanks girl. I think it may end up being a mystery problem. But it serves as a good reminder to keep the diet clean and stay on track.

Originally Posted by robertfah View Post
    ^^ x2.....hope everything works out for you.
    Thanks for stopping by. I think I'm gonna be ok ... as long as I can walk again after this morning's workout ! LOL

Yeah, wishing I stayed home instead of going to the hospital, but wanted to get it resolved as I was starting my new job the next day.

Hope you enjoy the show today! I'm going to a show here next weekend, the one I was hoping to go into, but a few friends are in it so I might as well go and cheer them on and also see what competition I might be up against for next year.
    Hope you enjoy the show. It is great to sit and watch and see what the judges see. I don't think I've ever sat through a show in audience. So I'm taking notes! LOL

Originally Posted by leanandme View Post
    Anna how have you been?
    Hi there. Things are up and down lately... but mostly UP !! Lots of news; lot's of projects; lot's of hopes and dreams !! And we're making them happen!
    anne-marie

Still talking to the CEO ERGOGENIX's Avatar
    ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by annemarie_DJ View Post
    Quantum Body Method (QBM) Hams and Quads (got this idea from MuscleMom)
    Based on the feedback from the many people who have done the QBM Leg workout, you will likely be sore for several days.

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lovely Workout...and by lovely I mean brutal..lol Right?

How great! You and Tricia are Quantum Buddies.

Bring it on AnneMarie....as you wobble along
    In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

dylan007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dylan007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dylan007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dylan007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dylan007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dylan007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dylan007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dylan007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dylan007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dylan007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dylan007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

wow

wow you are like super fit

ha ha, hey, use it when you can hee hee!

Great to see you back!

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by annemarie_DJ View Post
    Oh, and I forgot we're moving more stuff today (from storage)!!! Yikes!! Thank goodness my son is home. I think I'll let the men move stuff without me. I know, I'm using the "girlie card". LOL
    It seems your son is home almost as much as he's at college...
    They NEVER really leave...LOL!

On yeah Nice leg WO!
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

Originally Posted by ERGOGENIX View Post
    Based on the feedback from the many people who have done the QBM Leg workout, you will likely be sore for several days.
    Word gets around quick! I'm pretty tough. Being sore for several days sounds like my cup of tea! Looking forward to trying the other workouts later this week.

Originally Posted by Buffycat3 View Post
    Lovely Workout...and by lovely I mean brutal..lol Right

How great! You and Tricia are Quantum Buddies.

Bring it on AnneMarie....as you wobble along
    Loving it. I really like the way I trained different parts - like abductors and the narrow stance lying leg curl really killed. I can't wait for next spring comps!!! I guess I'm pumped from watching recent competitions in the past few weeks. M-O-T-I-V-A-T-I-O-N !!

Originally Posted by dylan007 View Post
    wow you are like super fit
    Yes I am. Try to keep up, dude.

ha ha, hey, use it when you can hee hee!

Great to see you back!
    Turns out we all got busy doing our share. It's really looking like home now! OMG I'm very happy, Phil.

It seems your son is home almost as much as he's at college...
    They NEVER really leave...LOL!

On yeah Nice leg WO!
    Haha! Yeah I gotta stop cooking with cheese! He's gone for a while now, because he had no bedroom this weekend and slept on a cot in living room! LOL Oopsies we turned his room into a temp workshop. LOL
    anne-marie

Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OMG - What a great leg workout we had yesterday - I'm slowly starting to feel the DOMS. I may not be able to walk tonight and tomorrow......but you know what..........I'M LOVIN' IT. Means we did GOOD! It's nice to shake things up and SHOCK THEM MUSCLES!! Can't wait to try out the rest of the workouts this week too.

OPA show was pretty good on Saturday.

Looking forward to next June - Google "Toronto Pro Supershow" and join the mailing list to get more info:

Woo hoo - can't wait!!!!

JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great leg workout! Love narrow stance leg curls. Backward lunges too? Killer!

Sorry to hear about your tummy issues, sounds like they may be on the mend now? Keep a close eye. I agree it's not fair, but it seems that with the way we eat normally, eating way 'off diet' can really be a hard hit to our body's functions moreso than the average bear. Hang in there, chica!
    "In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer." ~Albert Camus

Esse quam videri
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116503641

sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Here's hoping your stomach issues are getting better and that the testing is starting to give you answers. Feeling better is great, but so is getting an idea why it all came to pass to begin with.
    No excuses, just performance...

My Trip with SciVation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115598021

It's good to hear that you're feeling a bit better. I saw some pics of the Men. Please tell me this is an untested event....I feel super small right now....

Page 72 of 111 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast