Closed Thread
Page 71 of 332 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,130 of 9955
    awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mktwelve View Post
    And...reset.
    You should report back with how your match rate goes. Think I'll be right behind you after I get numbers from the few girls I'm chatting with now.

mktwelve is just really nice. (+1000) mktwelve is just really nice. (+1000) mktwelve is just really nice. (+1000) mktwelve is just really nice. (+1000) mktwelve is just really nice. (+1000) mktwelve is just really nice. (+1000) mktwelve is just really nice. (+1000) mktwelve is just really nice. (+1000) mktwelve is just really nice. (+1000) mktwelve is just really nice. (+1000) mktwelve is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by awilll View Post
    You should report back with how your match rate goes. Think I'll be right behind you after I get numbers from the few girls I'm chatting with now.
    I usually had my distance set to 35 miles previously. I probably won't go beyond 20 this time.
    The cheekiest.
    --
    365 Bench (gym)
    455 Squat (comp)
    612 Dead (comp)
    --

Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Brahs, I've been messaging this girl over Tinder for 11 days now srs, she goes to my university, lives super close, never met before in person though. Literally have to scroll back quite a bit when looking at our conversation to see the beginning as we have talked a lot over that period as you can imagine.

I asked her out for a drink the day after we matched and after a few messages and this is what she said:

That was 10 days ago and we've talked A LOT since, I haven't brought anything up again because she said in that message she would try and make time but nothing has come of it and I see this girl more than just a booty call, looking to go serious and meet up and hope something comes of it as she is super cute (not developing oneitis though, talking to multiple girls obviously) and turns out we actually have some common interests.

Who doesn't have at the very least 30 minutes to grab a coffee or something though in 11 days since we started talking?

She initiates quite a few messages when I go radio silent and she followed me on Instagram recently without any prompt on my part so I figure she must like me but don't know what do brahs?

mktwelve is just really nice. (+1000) mktwelve is just really nice. (+1000) mktwelve is just really nice. (+1000) mktwelve is just really nice. (+1000) mktwelve is just really nice. (+1000) mktwelve is just really nice. (+1000) mktwelve is just really nice. (+1000) mktwelve is just really nice. (+1000) mktwelve is just really nice. (+1000) mktwelve is just really nice. (+1000) mktwelve is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm pissed. Some chick had a picture of herself doing a handstand in the racquetball court at my gym...I'm in the picture doing lat pulldowns. But I swiped left before I realized it and could screenshot.

I might reset just to find it again. (Ps. Yes I was looking Thick. Solid. Tight.)
    The cheekiest.
    --
    365 Bench (gym)
    455 Squat (comp)
    612 Dead (comp)
    --

Originally Posted by Xiomn View Post
    Brahs, I've been messaging this girl over Tinder for 11 days now srs, she goes to my university, lives super close, never met before in person though. Literally have to scroll back quite a bit when looking at our conversation to see the beginning as we have talked a lot over that period as you can imagine.

I asked her out for a drink the day after we matched and after a few messages and this is what she said:

That was 10 days ago and we've talked A LOT since, I haven't brought anything up again because she said in that message she would try and make time but nothing has come of it and I see this girl more than just a booty call, looking to go serious and meet up and hope something comes of it as she is super cute (not developing oneitis though, talking to multiple girls obviously) and turns out we actually have some common interests.

Who doesn't have at the very least 30 minutes to grab a coffee or something though in 11 days since we started talking?

She initiates quite a few messages when I go radio silent so I figure she must like me but don't know what do brahs?
    Honestly, you need to do what's best for you. You know what you want so you need to take it or leave it. Give her one more shot, message her "(Activity) at (place) Saturday. I'll see you there." Or anything like that, just don't ask her if she wants to go out, practically tell her. (You might be sensing a theme in my preaching’s in regards to this sort of thing.)

If she comes up with another excuse and DOESN’T OFFER AN ALTERNATIVE, she’s done. No contact time bro. She’s doesn’t want to invest the time, neither should you.
    The cheekiest.
    --
    365 Bench (gym)
    455 Squat (comp)
    612 Dead (comp)
    --

Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Honestly, you need to do what's best for you. You know what you want so you need to take it or leave it. Give her one more shot, message her "(Activity) at (place) Saturday. I'll see you there." Or anything like that, just don't ask her if she wants to go out, practically tell her. (You might be sensing a theme in my preaching’s in regards to this sort of thing.)

If she comes up with another excuse and DOESN’T OFFER AN ALTERNATIVE, she’s done. No contact time bro. She’s doesn’t want to invest the time, neither should you.
    Yeah brah I'm thinking I'm going to have to give it one more shot and as much as I'd not want to I got to do what's best for me and distance myself before i attach myself any closer as I can't be arsed just having her as a sort of penpal. She's messaged me before about how she's went on nights out in the time we started talking and went out for meals with her mates so she clearly has time. Just not enough time for ME by the sounds of it.

Cheers brah.

aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tip: Don't think. Just phucking do it.

[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/C388OeVkBLoJy/giphy.gif[/ig]

Don't pose it as a form of a question. "Do you want to get coffee sometime?" Never do this. Drop the do you want and the sometime. "Let's get coffee." "Get food with me." When she says yes, and she will because you're the phucking man...go out with her right then and there, don't give her the opportunity to flake. If she says she can't that's when you ask for her number.
    It's actually a night class from 6-9pm. I also don't drink. So I ain't going to ask her for a drink. However I do know how I'm going to try to get her to tell me if she is single or not and then judge whether or not I will grab her number afterwards. I have a trick lol. She was texting this guy occasionally during class, but she did respond well to all my interactions (including ones that weren't directed at her).

Will update next Thursday.
    Lives in Tinder Misc threads crew
    No alcohol/no drugs/no weed crew
    6'1 with shoes on crew
    Prefers white chicks crew
    I rep everyone crew
    7.5/10 Asian crew
    Late bloomer crew
    Can't stop saying brah/bro crew
    Can't stop saying crew crew

aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Someone with experience, can you tell me how fat she really is? Doesn't seem like she's THAT thick... nice face doe.

poop 4-6x a day (srs) poopman123's Avatar
    poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by aznhockeybrah View Post
    Someone with experience, can you tell me how fat she really is? Doesn't seem like she's THAT thick... nice face doe.

Honestly doesnt matter bc her tits make up for it. She will give you the best BJ of your life. Id gladly bang her.
    Mods removed poop avi.
    Im probably pooping while writing this srs.
    Reps Poop bros on site
    Pooping is a lifestyle crew
    Hasidic ass crew
    wipe 5+ times crew
    Rips ass hair out while wiping crew
    Toilet paper gets stuck in hasidic ass crew
    Mcfreako Crew

solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ok question guys. how long does it take before i get matches. I'm not using tinder, using Bumble, and doing a test run with the pics and bio I got. I've gone through every single girl in a 50 mile radius, just started using the app exactly 2 days ago now and have only gotten 4 matches. Will I get more in time or is it gg?
    PSN: solidsnake2688
    SteamID: solidsnake88595

Work my a** off year round just to take my shirt off at edm festivals once a year crew

Ultra '13 Weekend 2 || Spring Awakening '13 || TomorrowWorld '13 || EDC Orlando '13 || Ultra '14 || EDC Las Vegas '14 || EDC Orlando '14 || Ultra '15 || TomorrowWorld '15 || EDC Orlando '15

poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by solidsnake88 View Post
    ok question guys. how long does it take before i get matches. I'm not using tinder, using Bumble, and doing a test run with the pics and bio I got. I've gone through every single girl in a 50 mile radius, just started using the app exactly 2 days ago now and have only gotten 4 matches. Will I get more in time or is it gg?
    Give it more time. I dont think girls use these apps as much as us horny fcks lol
    Mods removed poop avi.
    Reps Poop bros on site
    Hasidic ass crew
    wipe 5+ times crew
    Mcfreako Crew

Originally Posted by poopman123 View Post
    Honestly doesnt matter bc her tits make up for it. She will give you the best BJ of your life. Id gladly bang her.
    Word. Alrighty. I did match with her so let's see if she replies.

Real talk, peace. BobLoblawBrah's Avatar
    BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just went over our communications with a fellow IRL tinder slayer brah. Its kind of sickening how we have spoken and hung out with a large number of the same girls. It kinda hurts when I find out hes closed with a girl who went cold on me, but thats part of the game I guess, goes both ways. We each have our failure and success stories though. Its clear girls are retarded though and are playing the game as hard as we are.

I think its come to a time where if I keep using tinder im going to have to be really comfortable hanging out with chicks who are run through by people I know. Its only a matter of time before I get an STD too, if I dont have one already. Stay safe brahs.

Time for me to find a new city.

Originally Posted by BobLoblawBrah View Post
    Its only a matter of time before I get an STD too, if I dont have one already. Stay safe brahs.

Thanks for the lols brah.

Real talk, peace. BobLoblawBrah's Avatar
    BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Also **** these girls who basically simulcast your conversations on their twitter.

Not tinder related:

Went to get my haircut during my lunchbreak. Strong QT/10 that I've never seen before was my dresser. Talked the whole time. (First time ever, I fkn hate talking during my haircuts) Sent big signals, gave her my number on the way out.

If this doesn't go well, I can no longer get lunchtime haircuts....

I love my lunchtime haircuts.
    The cheekiest.
    --
    365 Bench (gym)
    455 Squat (comp)
    612 Dead (comp)
    --

davidblowie is just really nice. (+1000) davidblowie is just really nice. (+1000) davidblowie is just really nice. (+1000) davidblowie is just really nice. (+1000) davidblowie is just really nice. (+1000) davidblowie is just really nice. (+1000) davidblowie is just really nice. (+1000) davidblowie is just really nice. (+1000) davidblowie is just really nice. (+1000) davidblowie is just really nice. (+1000) davidblowie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not tinder related:

Went to get my haircut during my lunchbreak. Strong QT/10 that I've never seen before was my dresser. Talked the whole time. (First time ever, I fkn hate talking during my haircuts) Sent big signals, gave her my number on the way out.

If this doesn't go well, I can no longer get lunchtime haircuts....
    same here bro nothing makes my blood boil more than a cringing conversation with a girl at a salon...they try to force it so bad and dont get the hint when i give them one word answers
    the end is near

Originally Posted by BobLoblawBrah View Post

I think its come to a time where if I keep using tinder im going to have to be really comfortable hanging out with chicks who are run through by people I know. Its only a matter of time before I get an STD too, if I dont have one already. Stay safe brahs.

Banged all my tinder girls without condoms crew.
    Thought I had chlamydia crew
    Wearing condom crew
    Mods removed poop avi.
    Reps Poop bros on site
    Hasidic ass crew
    wipe 5+ times crew
    Mcfreako Crew

Looking for quick response please brahs, this girl is seriously pissing me off should I go NC? She is clearly avoiding the bloody question.

(this the girl I was talking about in my past post see previous page)

Alwaysbrah7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alwaysbrah7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alwaysbrah7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alwaysbrah7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alwaysbrah7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alwaysbrah7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alwaysbrah7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alwaysbrah7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alwaysbrah7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alwaysbrah7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alwaysbrah7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Had one of my funniest tinder dates last night. Matched this girl from a local uni, petite, only a C cup but unreal hip to ass ratio with a nice ass, nice face and long brunette hair (we unmatched once we exchanged numbers have no pics). Texted me before saying she was sitting in a towel (strong smash indicator). Anyway we meet in a bar, then move to another one with cheap cocktails happy hour. Get smashed and she keeps insisting i am not coming back tonight etc. (heard it all before, played the whole i'm not that easy stuff). Once out of the bar she practically drags me back to her uni halls, sitting in the kitchen having vodka and she just rips her top off. Lift her up and take through to her room to smash. When we were both cuming her flatmates came back from a night out (could hear the noise we were making) and were in the kitchen drunk. This sloot HATES her flatmates (they are those type of girls that are up themselves, love to go on nights out to tease guys have never had boyfriends etc) so wants me to walk through with her just a towel on, drunken me says go on for a laugh. Go through and these sloots all start bitching over me lmao. This sloot takes her dressing gown off while making a cup of tea and wants me to fuk her on the kitchen counter in front of them. Just lifted her up and take her through to smash again while they start shouting over each other lol, 5 minutes later while we're fuking they're singing Ed Sheeran in the worst singing voices possible the sloot i'm smashing mid smash goes through to record them to report them to the uni for a noise complaint to get them chucked out. Continue to smash, sleep then smashed again this morning. Cool girl though, straight up admitted 99% of girls are on tinder for hookups (as we already knew) and you are delusional if you don't believe that. Think i will fwb.

davidblowie is just really nice. (+1000) davidblowie is just really nice. (+1000) davidblowie is just really nice. (+1000) davidblowie is just really nice. (+1000) davidblowie is just really nice. (+1000) davidblowie is just really nice. (+1000) davidblowie is just really nice. (+1000) davidblowie is just really nice. (+1000) davidblowie is just really nice. (+1000) davidblowie is just really nice. (+1000) davidblowie is just really nice. (+1000)

nope sexy tits too

opener

"how can you be lonely? "

go ***git
    the end is near

Originally Posted by davidblowie View Post
    nope sexy tits too

opener

go ***git
    Deep down wed all bang her.. But never take her around our friends lol
    Mods removed poop avi.
    Reps Poop bros on site
    Hasidic ass crew
    wipe 5+ times crew
    Mcfreako Crew

Yafassihim is just really nice. (+1000) Yafassihim is just really nice. (+1000) Yafassihim is just really nice. (+1000) Yafassihim is just really nice. (+1000) Yafassihim is just really nice. (+1000) Yafassihim is just really nice. (+1000) Yafassihim is just really nice. (+1000) Yafassihim is just really nice. (+1000) Yafassihim is just really nice. (+1000) Yafassihim is just really nice. (+1000) Yafassihim is just really nice. (+1000)
    nope sexy tits too

opener

go ***git
    Without the replace it with something cheeky

hungry like the wolf robthedawg's Avatar
    robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Look at dem teddies.

Idk she does not look too FAT, but not skinny either. She looks like girl with a little meat on her but, go for it. Are there any full body shots?
    Last edited by robthedawg; 01-29-2016 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Yeah she looks pretty good
    Golf Crew

DL: 400
    BP: 255
    SQ: 375

hungry like the wolf robthedawg's Avatar
    robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    that the blondie bruh? would wife

She looks like a solid 9.5/10 in her IG pics..but in person she is a 7.5/10...but has a ass to die for.
    Golf Crew

DL: 400
    BP: 255
    SQ: 375

Tell her you've been a naughty boy and maybe she will slap you with one of her titties daaamn boy she hot AF too.
    Last edited by Xiomn; 01-29-2016 at 02:43 PM.

Resetting my tinder (for the 20th time) was one of the best things ive done. Before i was getting "No one new" now its non stop and I got some great matches already
    Mods removed poop avi.
    Reps Poop bros on site
    Hasidic ass crew
    wipe 5+ times crew
    Mcfreako Crew

Originally Posted by robthedawg View Post
    She looks like a solid 9.5/10 in her IG pics..but in person she is a 7.5/10...but has a ass to die for.
    really was she heavier?
    the end is near

Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So I'm talking to this 18 year old sloot for 20-30 mins and she asks for more pics of me. I take a few and she goes nc. Help me misc my self esteem is shot.

Originally Posted by Sinix View Post
    So I'm talking to this 18 year old sloot for 20-30 mins and she asks for more pics of me. I take a few and she goes nc. Help me misc my self esteem is shot.
    Shes 18 brah.. They have 0 brains.
    Mods removed poop avi.
    Reps Poop bros on site
    Hasidic ass crew
    wipe 5+ times crew
    Mcfreako Crew

Closed Thread