Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    GermanBeech will become famous soon enough. (+50) GermanBeech will become famous soon enough. (+50) GermanBeech will become famous soon enough. (+50) GermanBeech will become famous soon enough. (+50) GermanBeech will become famous soon enough. (+50) GermanBeech will become famous soon enough. (+50) GermanBeech will become famous soon enough. (+50) GermanBeech will become famous soon enough. (+50) GermanBeech will become famous soon enough. (+50) GermanBeech will become famous soon enough. (+50) GermanBeech will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Imonlydancing View Post
    I'm just going to post one last thread on here as it's related to the last one I posted on here. Then i'll flee to a better part of the forum

*expecting quite a lot of immature unfunny responses which get overlooked and a handful of helpful ones...

btw...Why the hell are you asking for relationship advice on bb.com?? There are entire sites dedicated to that...

midlandsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) midlandsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) midlandsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) midlandsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) midlandsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) midlandsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) midlandsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) midlandsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) midlandsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) midlandsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) midlandsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bilaba70 View Post
    Happy birthday brah, have a good one!
    Will rep once off R/C.

Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kickblake View Post
    Wait, you're claiming that at 21 you're having what you believe to be legitimate loving relationships complete with deep meaningful conversations with 28+ year old men? I...no. I don't believe that at all. Only ONE, yes one, guy I have ever met has been in a relationship with that big of an age gap at that young of an age and it ended up being a REAL relationship as opposed to just "BRAH, I'm tagging a tight 21 year old vageen!" Totally srs on this, too.
    I’m turning 22 soon.
    Yeah, why not?
    I don’t think it’s really that big of an age gap. Well if it ended up being a ‘real’ relationship, then why do you continue to find that so difficult to believe? :S Plus I know quite a few people with a similar age gap. Including somone who recently got engaged, she's 23 and he's 29.

..and I know because of the age gap..I don’t expect to be taken seriously straight away, but once they get to know me properly i am.

I’m aware young girls/ women can easily be taken advantage of. But I don’t come across to them as an air head who doesn’t know what she’s doing, I can recognise whether and if I’m being taken advantage of…I wouldn’t just get with any guy just because of his age…obviously there are certain types that I like.

Most of the guys that regret settling down do so because it wasn't an organic choice. Some facts forced him to. Whether that be a "**** or get off the pot" ultimatum from a girlfriend, an unexpected pregnancy, or just society's pressures getting the better of them, it wasn't actually their
    decision. When a dude truly, organically, decides to settle down on his own, its a done deal.
    Okay..but I guess my point was that I can’t expect young guys around my age to ever think of settling down at the same time as I would….because we all know men mature a lot later than women.

Interdasting. Seems to me that if he was a dude that had hit the point you just mentioned, you'd be living in the United States about now...
    I was asked to move with him..but I had other important commitments that I couldn’t just give up and go and live in a different country. I guess what I’ve also learnt about myself is that I really can’t compromise living in a different country..atleast not yet. I prefer living in England for now.

Then we won't talk about this dude.

If women have such a unique ability to see into the future of a relationship, why do they constantly need reassurance of how the dude feels about her? The answer is quite simple: the woman DOESN'T have this unique ability and, at present, doesn't feel like the man is still interested, and therefore needs to be reassured. Generally a man responds with things like "we're still together" or "I had sex with you last night, didn't I?" which are logical examples of his continued interest.

That’s related to insecurities, …you can’t generalise and say all women have the same level of insecurity…

But I guess it’s like getting attention, who doesn’t like being complimented and shown affection?

Most realise that when you do something together, have a conversation, spend time together, just little things..that those things already show his interest for you.

I don’t remember needing constant reassurance , but then I am pretty confident in myself….I’m happy with myself, the way I look and like to think I’m sexually pleasing.

It’s the same with guys who are a little insecure and unconfident. If they think that they’re being neglected then some sort of reassurance will turn it around.
    Last edited by Imonlydancing; 10-14-2011 at 06:08 PM.

Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by midlandsbrah View Post
    No spoon pics and red i see.....

Edit: Your in uk wanna fuk dont worry i wont fall in love you.

Edit 2: Happy birthday to me
    It's red because i'm female on a forum full of misogynists.

No thanks....doubt i'd worry about your feelings, since i don't know you.

Happy belated birthday.

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    because we all know men mature a lot later than women.
    I think that this can be called into question, based on how long this thread has just been going in circles. I didn't read the entire thing, but based on the few posts I did read it just looks like spinning wheels.

The indecisiveness that you possess also isn't helping your maturity case. One second you want something, then you don't want it when it reciprocates the feelings you show it. That sounds like something that a spoiled child who wants to **** things up while having no real point in doing so would do.
    550/385/655, 285 overhead press, 330 push jerk, 250 weighted dip, 190 weighted pull-up, 413.8 max weighted pull-up, 450 front squat, 365 RFESS, 305 x 2 log press, 400 (per arm) farmer's carry, 370 atlas stone, 31 pull-ups at 247.

www.youtube.com/user/JoeyTheMilitant/videos
    Next competition date(s): November 9th & 10th, 2019.
    Instagram: @hiphopstrongman_reloaded

Originally Posted by FLChamp View Post
    I think that this can be called into question, based on how long this thread has just been going in circles. I didn't read the entire thing, but based on the few posts I did read it just looks like spinning wheels.

The indecisiveness that you possess also isn't helping your maturity case. One second you want something, then you don't want it when it reciprocates the feelings you show it. That sounds like something that a spoiled child who wants to **** things up while having no real point in doing so would do.

Maybe at the begining of the thread...I've cut off contact with my friend. I don't see how being indecisive when it comes to cutting off someone you've known for so long and care about has anything to do with maturity. Unless you're talking about something else here?

I'm far from spoilt

Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    no its not - getting serious,sound, and reasonable answers are....

pm me a pick of your face + a bikini pic and I'll be forever indebted to you... heck you can come over to America and stay for a while...
    No thanks, not sure where my face and bikini pictures will end up.

'Come over to america?' Will consider when i need a cheap holiday, providing it's free accommodation and catering service?

I never said you did cheat... :-/
    I know…but if I did, I’d know what to write/ my experiences.

ahh different story - I care about you so I fight for you - women like -

crying while watching the notebook = my panties are dryer than the sahara...
    Okay..but yeah i do like it when guys can open up and talk about their feelings.

but you do like bad boys though dont you ??
    No. Dislike them.

Although people’s definition of ‘bad boys’ are different, what’s yours?

no, headless woman... I dont need love, affection, support from a particular woman. I have a great family and a good bunch of friends - ur just an addition to my ALREADY AWESOME LIFE...

friends make time for you...
    I have that too, but i meant later in life when you're a lot older.

you're unattracted to a busy man??? so being successful is unattractive to you?
    :S
    I am attracted to them..i think you read it wrong.

dunno - you need a thick skin to post here... we joke a lot but after the joking we give serious advice... just like I gave you now and the previous post....

loosen up - take you jacket off stay for a while.... if you're cool you'll blend in. If you're a bitch just leave ...
    well I obviously think I’m cool...and so do you

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I didn't read every single post; my bad. Didn't you say you made two threads about this subject, though? Wouldn't one have been enough? Why was such an uproar over this issue necessary if not talking to him was all you needed to resolve the issue? Obviously you were indecisive long enough to make a sequel to the original topic, but I digress... I don't need to engage in a silly argument.

I never said you were spoiled--I merely likened your actions to a spoiled child's. Regardless, there are plenty of noble young males close to our age who would be willing to settle down and there are some men pushing thirty who aren't slackin' on their pimpin'. If you don't want women to be generalized, then you'd better not generalize all men. That's the main thing I had the issue with, and it's one of the reasons why this thread has just been spinning on for so long.
    550/385/655, 285 overhead press, 330 push jerk, 250 weighted dip, 190 weighted pull-up, 413.8 max weighted pull-up, 450 front squat, 365 RFESS, 305 x 2 log press, 400 (per arm) farmer's carry, 370 atlas stone, 31 pull-ups at 247.

www.youtube.com/user/JoeyTheMilitant/videos
    Next competition date(s): November 9th & 10th, 2019.
    Instagram: @hiphopstrongman_reloaded

Originally Posted by Contribution05 View Post
    lol This. I Can't take an 18 yr old seriously at my age but i will still fuk them. When im 27+ i will not take a 21 or 22 yr old seriously but i will enjoy knowing im about to sleep with a nice hot young girl.
    Well okay.. that’s you…and I know a lot older guys don’t either…as I can tell quite a few of my friends aren’t taken seriously because of the way the act.

As i've already mentioned above ( my reply to kickblake) , i don't expect to be taken seriously straight away...but i am when they get to know me better.

The way you feel about girls who are 18 now..and the way you predict you’ll feel about girls my age when you’re older,……is the way I feel now about guys around your age..with only a few exceptions. Yeah you’ll look hot and I may find you physically attractive, but I’m not fully attracted to your intentions.

I don't know whats more sad, the attention whoring girl, or the guy who likes to think hes pissing on his territory and messaged a random girl across the ocean. Maybe you two will be soul mates...
    That post was referring to pictures on my profile.

Thanks but I don’t believe in soul mates.

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No thanks, not sure where my face and bikini pictures will end up.
    'Come over to america?' Will consider when i need a cheap holiday, providing it's free accommodation and catering service?
    the same place the other ones you have --- on your ******** account... AMIRITE? How many photos you got of you and your gffffffffs in your skimpy outfits and clothes...

free accommodations - if by free you mean bjs sure and by catering service you mean YOU making sammiches.. OF COURSE
    I know…but if I did, I’d know what to write/ my experiences.
    but.. you said... never fukkin mind
    Okay..but yeah i do like it when guys can open up and talk about their feelings.
    so you agree with me - you dont want a pansy you want a guy to tell you he wants you, he wants to be around you, he's attracted to you, he finds you beautiful yeah we get it.. you're a chick.. OK thanks...

guys DONT talk about their feelings like it seems you're stating - you want that go date a girl or go get some ice cream and have slumber party... and record it :}
    No. Dislike them.
    Although people’s definition of ‘bad boys’ are different, what’s yours?
    leader, self sufficient, smart, ambitious, mysterious, travels, etc etc etc....

nice guy - which would be the guys you say you like are - agreeable, easy to walk over and agree with everything you say and do the "No what do you want to do" UGH
    I have that too, but i meant later in life when you're a lot older.
    nothing will change - I'm old enough now to see what the world is... and what it has to offer. I know what's real and what is fake.........

I've been alone and Ive been with someone... both are very similar at times... figure that one out...
    :S I am attracted to them..i think you read it wrong.
    :T

ok
    well I obviously think I’m cool...and so do you
    jury is still out on you...... dont get an ego around here we'll gladly make sure that goes away fast

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I’m turning 22 soon.
    Yeah, why not?
    I don’t think it’s really that big of an age gap.
    Of course not. Nobody ever thinks their **** stinks....if you catch my drift.

Well if it ended up being a ‘real’ relationship, then why do you continue to find that so difficult to believe? :S
    Because that was a single, solitary success in a giant sea of failures. I hesitate to use the word failures because from the men's prospective it wasn't a failure. They got to tag unabused (both vaginally and mentally) ass before the world screwed them up. From the female's prospective it was a failure because they all thought they had finally found that older mature man who could have meaningful conversations with them, and was ready to settle down. Sound familiar?

Plus I know quite a few people with a similar age gap. Including somone who recently got engaged, she's 23 and he's 29.
    Good luck to them, but don't buy an expensive wedding gift. Odds are stacked terribly against them lasting longer than 3 years.
    ..and I know because of the age gap..I don’t expect to be taken seriously straight away, but once they get to know me properly i am.
    I don't even know what this means.

I’m aware young girls/ women can easily be taken advantage of. But I don’t come across to them as an air head who doesn’t know what she’s doing, I can recognise whether and if I’m being taken advantage of…I wouldn’t just get with any guy just because of his age…obviously there are certain types that I like.
    It wouldn't be called "being taken advantage of" if you recognized it...

Okay..but I guess my point was that I can’t expect young guys around my age to ever think of settling down at the same time as I would….because we all know men mature a lot later than women.
    The tipping point hits all dudes at different times. If you're going to tell me I can't generalize, don't do the same.

I was asked to move with him..but I had other important commitments that I couldn’t just give up and go and live in a different country. I guess what I’ve also learnt about myself is that I really can’t compromise living in a different country..atleast not yet. I prefer living in England for now.
    Doesn't sound a whole lot like love to me, then. Might want to think about it. Just because you had deep feelings for him doesn't make it love.

That’s related to insecurities, …you can’t generalise and say all women have the same level of insecurity…

But I guess it’s like getting attention, who doesn’t like being complimented and shown affection?
    Once again, if women could see into the future of a relationship, there would be no insecurities. They can't.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP here's some real talk. Woman to woman. You've been fed a lot of bs in this thread so far.

You are more of an attention seeking wench than anyone ITT realises. I realise the extent of your attention seeking because I know your kind. I went to school with so many chicks like you.

first of all, you're definitely not a troll. you are far too insightful in to head of an unintelligent attention seeker to possibly be faking.

secondly, this thread has nothing to do with this guy, it's all about you. and the fact you have this attractive guy running after you. that's it, simple as that. and you've dragged it out to 7 pages in a true show of just what a desperate wench you are.

honestly OP there is no hope for you. You will continue this type of self-obsessed behaviour for about the next decade. Then you will end up like one of those mentally unstable women on Sex and the City. I am not even kidding - I have seen this happen.

I wish I had better news for you. Unfortunately this was just the woman you were born to become. Don't forget to take your STI meds tonight. Farewell.

U Mirin' My Training Son? TheKilboBBC's Avatar
    TheKilboBBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKilboBBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKilboBBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKilboBBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKilboBBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKilboBBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKilboBBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKilboBBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKilboBBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKilboBBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKilboBBC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP is an attention wh@r3... But this guy, if there is one, will never be your friend again as you let the proverbial genie out of the bottle (e.g. sex). Sorry, but for him (or any of us), being your friend is def a distant 2nd to making you come again!
    ++ Positive Crew ++

{<~Strong Lurker - Be Honored If I Post Kruw~>}

Originally Posted by heretomorrow View Post
    OP here's some real talk. Woman to woman. You've been fed a lot of bs in this thread so far.

You are more of an attention seeking wench than anyone ITT realises. I realise the extent of your attention seeking because I know your kind. I went to school with so many chicks like you.

first of all, you're definitely not a troll. you are far too insightful in to head of an unintelligent attention seeker to possibly be faking.

secondly, this thread has nothing to do with this guy, it's all about you. and the fact you have this attractive guy running after you. that's it, simple as that. and you've dragged it out to 7 pages in a true show of just what a desperate wench you are.

honestly OP there is no hope for you. You will continue this type of self-obsessed behaviour for about the next decade. Then you will end up like one of those mentally unstable women on Sex and the City. I am not even kidding - I have seen this happen.

I wish I had better news for you. Unfortunately this was just the woman you were born to become. Don't forget to take your STI meds tonight. Farewell.
    ..I don't think this thread is about my friend anymore, (as we're not in contact anymore)..but about my preference for older men...and just men in general.
    And well I don't think this has anything to do with an attractive guy running after me (but my close friend)....as there are other attractive guys that are interested and I have turned down and couldn't care much about because a) they're not my best friend, b) some I don't like and c) i think i'm having an age related crises...I don't want to date young guys around my age anymore.

chicks like you
    ..right, because you clearly know everything about me and what i'm like irl.

Compared to everything else in my life.. this is only a small part..but thanks for your useful input....which will most likely be ignored due to the huge generalisation you've made.

heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ..I don't think this thread is about my friend anymore, (as we're not in contact anymore)..but about my preference for older men...and just men in general.
    And well I don't think this has anything to do with an attractive guy running after me (but my close friend)....as there are other attractive guys that are interested and I have turned down and couldn't care much about because a) they're not my best friend, b) some I don't like and c) i think i'm having an age related crises...I don't want to date young guys around my age anymore.

..right, because you clearly know everything about me and what i'm like irl.

Compared to everything else in my life.. this is only a small part..but thanks for your useful input....which will most likely be ignored due to the huge generalisation you've made.
    And so it continues. Bravo OP.

Originally Posted by heretomorrow View Post
    And so it continues. Bravo OP.

That was put in to show how it's not about 'attractive guys' running after me...but instead a good friend.
    The only reason i mentioned my friend was attractive..was because someone asked why I would have sex with someone i didn't find attractive.

..but it's okay, I don't care or expect you to understand

Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    holy **** this topic is still going

If you don't mind i think i'll make another thread about my love for older men and reply to this there! (when i get time later on)..as bumping this thread is getting a bit silly, since i don't need any advice on the original topic anymore...

Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    And your last post too..because your definition of a bad guy is ridiculous..!

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And your last post too..because your definition of a bad guy is ridiculous..!
    well what's yours

Inquiring MINDS WANT TO KNOW

U Mirin' My Training Son? TheKilboBBC's Avatar
    TheKilboBBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKilboBBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKilboBBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKilboBBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKilboBBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKilboBBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKilboBBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKilboBBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKilboBBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKilboBBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKilboBBC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ..I don't want to date young guys around my age anymore.
    LOL Fair enuff, I'm 40+, so PM me and I'll hit you up when I'm @ Cambridge U. in November... We can just be friends or something!
    ++ Positive Crew ++

{<~Strong Lurker - Be Honored If I Post Kruw~>}

rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheKilboBBC View Post
    LOL Fair enuff, I'm 40+, so PM me and I'll hit you up when I'm @ Cambridge U. in November... We can just be friends or something!
    LOL go for it imonlydancing

Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well okay.. that’s you…and I know a lot older guys don’t either…as I can tell quite a few of my friends aren’t taken seriously because of the way the act.

As i've already mentioned above ( my reply to kickblake) , i don't expect to be taken seriously straight away...but i am when they get to know me better.

The way you feel about girls who are 18 now..and the way you predict you’ll feel about girls my age when you’re older,……is the way I feel now about guys around your age..with only a few exceptions. Yeah you’ll look hot and I may find you physically attractive, but I’m not fully attracted to your intentions.

Except my intentions for a girl around my age i get along with are actually decent. My intentions for a much younger girl you would not be attracted to. So really you would probably like me better if your closer to my age than if i was 8 yrs older than you. Same might apply to other guys too which would make your whole reason for being attracted to older men flawed.

I don't know the exact reasoning behind it, but its easier for a lot of guys to talk to girls younger than them because you get this feeling they are beneath you, yet we may not fully act superior to you, but in our heads we are running game on you that you dont even know and we know we got you hooked line and sinker. You say they take you seriously when they get to know you better? ha...ya right, i love the girls who say they are mature for their age and like older guys. So easy to get with its not even funny, and i always act like i agree "ya, i know theres an age gap, but you really are just mature for your age, i feel like we connect so well" and really im thinking "god this bish is immature, but im gonna fuk her nice young body so oh well"

That post was referring to pictures on my profile.

Thanks but I don’t believe in soul mates.
    I realize it was referring to your pictures hence why i said it, i also realize you don't believe in soul mates hence why i said that as well.