Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    This is from an earlier thread by pondus_levo:
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    No, we don't swing and she would probably divorce me if I ever said "Hi" to another woman.
    Bro, you are being kept in chains by your wife, even tho she is hawt. Don't pass on your white knightin' to the next generation...
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread has brought me lots of lulz.

Glad to see 30> back.
    Biden 2020
    MAGA Cult Get Fuct
    Voted blue no matter who
    Losers got trolled.

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by psamty View Post
    Strong fucking white knighting... I call it like I see it. In this case the wife is clearly at fault, yet you go after the husband for no good reason....
    You just don't get it. The OP's wife's issue has absolutely nothing to do with him being able to please her in bed. That's just what he thinks because he is just as dense as the rest of you. She didn't have an answer for what she likes because it's not about what she likes while having sex. It's a completely separate issue that is going on outside of the bedroom.

There are two sides for every story. All you have is his side of the story which I can assure you is completely sewed and biased. I don't have to hear her side to know that because I've been in his situation and I know what his wife may be feeling, but you guys keep siding with the guy that cheats on his wife and obviously doesn't love her. He said it himself the only reason he sticks around is for his kid.

And go ahead and keep thinking that I'm a white night and pussy whipped because I obviously have no idea what I am talking about.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    And go ahead and keep thinking that I'm a white night and pussy whipped because I obviously have no idea what I am talking about.
    That is exactly what I will go on thinking, and I await Below_30 giving you a real man's education.

- CS Lewis

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That is exactly what I will go on thinking, and I await Below_30 giving you a real man's education.
    Below_30 won't disagree with anything I've said.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You just don't get it. The OP's wife's issue has absolutely nothing to do with him being able to please her in bed. That's just what he thinks because he is just as dense as the rest of you. She didn't have an answer for what she likes because it's not about what she likes while having sex. It's a completely separate issue that is going on outside of the bedroom.

There are two sides for every story. All you have is his side of the story which I can assure you is completely sewed and biased. I don't have to hear her side to know that because I've been in his situation and I know what his wife may be feeling, but you guys keep siding with the guy that cheats on his wife and obviously doesn't love her. He said it himself the only reason he sticks around is for his kid.

you expect us to believe your not pussy whipped when you immerse yourself in the woman's side of the argument!

nice assumption that the guy doesnt love her because he cheated on her too, people fuk up it has nothing to do with if he loves her or not, his needs werent being satisfied--so what oh well.

Below_30 won't disagree with anything I've said.
    Go knepp on your wife brah...

- CS Lewis

Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down

LMFAO at this pussy ponduos

wife has his nuts in a jar.

nice guys finish last chief; make sure she's not getting any on the side

Originally Posted by Jagerbomb View Post
    LMFAO at this pussy ponduos

wife has his nuts in a jar.

nice guys finish last chief; make sure she's not getting any on the side
    Serious brah... I'm waiting for his "My wife cheated on me and I've got 5 kids thread"....

- CS Lewis

Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Serious brah... I'm waiting for his "My wife cheated on me and I've got 5 kids thread"....
    lol

this is like that dweeb in "saving silverman"

I can see this guy now.

holds his wifes purse in public while she is spending his money to get clothes

puts fresh cut rose petals on the bed daily

calls her three times a day at work

etc lmao

tellin ya brah: check your sources and make sure she isn't cheating

That was super heavy.. FMCMuscle's Avatar
    FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sirengrl1106 View Post
    And you wonder why she doesn't want to have sex with you?? Women don't typically enjoy smelling the scent of another chick's v-hole on their man's d***
    Stop WKing
    Stop putting the pussy on a pedestal

sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    All of you little ****s who think that the OP is entitled to go and cheat on his wife because she isn't "giving him what a 'man' needs" are a pain in the ass. And, calling Pondus pussy whipped or that his wife is cheating on him? Give me a break. He's about the only real MAN i've come across on this thread, well him and Challmor. It takes a REAL man to listen to his wife and stick it out to and make the relationship work. ANyone can go out and find more sex from someone else, thta doesn't take work that takes you having a penis a driver's license (or a bicycle as the case may be for some of you numb nuts).

Mark my word most of you saying that the OP has the right to go and nail someone else, or tat he as the man deserves to have his needs met before the woman deserves to have her's met, all of you are going to end up alone because you have no idea what it takes to be in a mututally respected relationship. So ahead and praise the prostitutes who can have sex and the drop of a hat, because "money gets 'em every time" and go ahead slapping each other ont he ass for getting some sex on the side of your so called "relationship". But, the only men I see actually succeeding in life, are th ones who can come home, kis their wife/girlfriend, work on THAT relationship and at the end of the day grab their balls knowing they haven't lost any masculinity by doing the afforementioned things.

All of you little ****s who think that the OP is entitled to go and cheat on his wife because she isn't "giving him what a 'man' needs" are a pain in the ass. And, calling Pondus pussy whipped or that his wife is cheating on him? Give me a break. He's about the only real MAN i've come across on this thread, well him and Challmor. It takes a REAL man to listen to his wife and stick it out to and make the relationship work. ANyone can go out and find more sex from someone else, thta doesn't take work that takes you having a penis a driver's license (or a bicycle as the case may be for some of you numb nuts).

Mark my word most of you saying that the OP has the right to go and nail someone else, or tat he as the man deserves to have his needs met before the woman deserves to have her's met, all of you are going to end up alone because you have no idea what it takes to be in a mututally respected relationship. So ahead and praise the prostitutes who can have sex and the drop of a hat, because "money gets 'em every time" and go ahead slapping each other ont he ass for getting some sex on the side of your so called "relationship". But, the only men I see actually succeeding in life, are th ones who can come home, kis their wife/girlfriend, work on THAT relationship and at the end of the day grab their balls knowing they haven't lost any masculinity by doing the afforementioned things.

sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jagerbomb View Post

Grow the hell up Jager. Good job you were able to find pictures on the internet and insert them into a forum. Consider this my slap on your ass.

NSWC is not very helpful. (-500) NSWC is not very helpful. (-500) NSWC is not very helpful. (-500) NSWC is not very helpful. (-500) NSWC is not very helpful. (-500) NSWC is not very helpful. (-500) NSWC is not very helpful. (-500) NSWC is not very helpful. (-500) NSWC is not very helpful. (-500) NSWC is not very helpful. (-500) NSWC is not very helpful. (-500)
    All of you little ****s who think that the OP is entitled to go and cheat on his wife because she isn't "giving him what a 'man' needs" are a pain in the ass. And, calling Pondus pussy whipped or that his wife is cheating on him? Give me a break. He's about the only real MAN i've come across on this thread, well him and Challmor. It takes a REAL man to listen to his wife and stick it out to and make the relationship work. ANyone can go out and find more sex from someone else, thta doesn't take work that takes you having a penis a driver's license (or a bicycle as the case may be for some of you numb nuts). .
    that makes sense for a while, but if the wife refuses to put out then he's got to do what needs to be done

plus as long as his wife doesn't find out, does it really even matter? no

Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Grow the hell up Jager. Good job you were able to find pictures on the internet and insert them into a forum. Consider this my slap on your ass.
    ufrusturated?
    Biden 2020
    MAGA Cult Get Fuct
    Voted blue no matter who
    Losers got trolled.

Originally Posted by NSWC View Post
    that makes sense for a while, but if the wife refuses to put out then he's got to do what needs to be done

plus as long as his wife doesn't find out, does it really even matter? no

YES IT MATTERS. If the situation was reversed and this was the wife posting, all of you men would be hauling her into the town square and burning her with the scarlett letter.

I understand from a primal perspective the reasoning behind the OP's behavior, but in OUR society that is UNACCEPTABLE. If he wants to bang multiple chicks, move to Africa, screw any woman he wants...and in the process, get aids.

BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    YES IT MATTERS. If the situation was reversed and this was the wife posting, all of you men would be hauling her into the town square and burning her with the scarlett letter.

I understand from a primal perspective the reasoning behind the OP's behavior, but in OUR society that is UNACCEPTABLE. If he wants to bang multiple chicks, move to Africa, screw any woman he wants...and in the process, get aids.
    ru running a telethon i'm not aware of? you're not scorned at all are you..

NSWC is not very helpful. (-500) NSWC is not very helpful. (-500) NSWC is not very helpful. (-500) NSWC is not very helpful. (-500) NSWC is not very helpful. (-500) NSWC is not very helpful. (-500) NSWC is not very helpful. (-500) NSWC is not very helpful. (-500) NSWC is not very helpful. (-500) NSWC is not very helpful. (-500) NSWC is not very helpful. (-500)
    yeah thats true but if a husband or wife isnt getting what they need from a relationship anymore, then its better to get it from somewhere else than have a really bitter relationship. in my opinion at least.
    he's told her how he feels and she still refused to put out, which is her right, but then obviously he'll have to do something

Strong racism. Get back in the kitchen and stfu. Are you mad cuz you're ugly or ugly cuz you're mad? Haven't figured it out yet...

- CS Lewis

HillaryK will become famous soon enough. (+50) HillaryK will become famous soon enough. (+50) HillaryK will become famous soon enough. (+50) HillaryK will become famous soon enough. (+50) HillaryK will become famous soon enough. (+50) HillaryK will become famous soon enough. (+50) HillaryK will become famous soon enough. (+50) HillaryK will become famous soon enough. (+50) HillaryK will become famous soon enough. (+50) HillaryK will become famous soon enough. (+50) HillaryK will become famous soon enough. (+50)

There is no point in arguing with them, it's like trying to rationalize with a drunk person.

yeah thats true but if a husband or wife isnt getting what they need from a relationship anymore, then its better to get it from somewhere else than have a really bitter relationship. in my opinion at least.
    he's told her how he feels and she still refused to put out, which is her right, but then obviously he'll have to do something
    Then LEAVE the relationship...

Originally Posted by HillaryK View Post
    There is no point in arguing with them, it's like trying to rationalize with a drunk person.
    ....good point.

qft. If a man comes home, and there ain't **** to eat, he's not gonna starve. He's gonna order some fast food or hunt some game. Simple.

- CS Lewis

qft. If a man comes home, and there ain't **** to eat, he's not gonna starve. He's gonna order some fast food or hunt some game. Simple.
    Well, if the orgasm is the thing the "man" is hunting, God gave you other your own means of accomplishing that. No need to become a jerk and cheat on your wife in order to accomplish that.

EDIT: I believe the wife SHOULD please her man, even if she isn't in the mood....it's the cheating that I have the beef with.

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Wow. Calm down, sweetie.

This is only the internet. And considering you don't know all of the details about his situation there really is no need to be this emotionally invested in it.

It's not a matter of him being entitled to have sex with other women because his wife doesn't put out or communicate. It's a matter of expectation, when a woman refuses sex, it is no surprise to any male that her spouse finds someone who does. Quite a few men will respond to that situation with infidelity, if they don't divorce. I haven't read this whole thread since this morning but I don't think there is cheer leading of his choice, so much as relating to it.

I'm honestly not sure what you expect. Infidelity is wrong but when a spouse refuses sex and to communicate the reasons why, men on a message board that consists predominantly of males are not going to feel sympathy towards a woman refusing her spouse sex. Considering that quite a few of us have been refused sex, people are much more likely to feel antipathy toward her than sympathy.

He attempted to communicate his feelings and as I recall, you were dismissive of his choice of time and place. As I said, you can't expect one person to do all of the work in fixing a relationship. It's fairly obvious that the OP's marriage has become nothing more than a marriage of convenience and that is their prerogative.

JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    One of the key failures in marriages is lack of communication. Try it first man, if she doesnt have anything say to you, then shame on her! (Also could mean cheating) Perhaps she KNOWS your cheating, but doesnt want out of the relationship, but she cant love you like she used to anymore. (alway a possibility) If she says shes fine and she doesnt know, shes either full of ****, or you need to get a professional to help you evaluate it. And above all else, ask the good Lord about it, hes pulled through when I didnt know WTF to do.

Well, if the orgasm is the thing the "man" is hunting, God gave you other your own means of accomplishing that. No need to become a jerk and cheat on your wife in order to accomplish that.

EDIT: I believe the wife SHOULD please her man, even if she isn't in the mood....it's the cheating that I have the beef with.
    tell us a sad story of how ur man ran a stray....

Then LEAVE the relationship...
    That would be possible if the legal system weren't so ****ed up that he would end up losing everything including his daughter. OP, do not initiate divorce, you will get screwed. Better to let your wife initiate it so you don't look like the bad guy.

- CS Lewis

Originally Posted by _BULL_ View Post
    tell us a sad story of how ur man ran a stray....
    Don't have a sad story about that. My man is quite faithful...and for good reason, he's satisfied.