Closed Thread
Page 7 of 283 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast
    Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Nedo View Post
    With online you should have more patience given the competition. If you have her number and she does this, next.
    Yeah good point. There's a difference between no response online and no response by text. Online you just might be at the bottom of a long list of matches so a bump to the top can be worth it. Different from getting her number and texting and then no response.

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    If a girl suddenly stops responding after a few messages, does anyone ever follow up?

I don't ever, but wondering if there's anything to lose (aside from pride and time) with one bump. Like is there ever anything to gain.
    This happens to me a lot more now. I may try this.

Went on date yesterday with a typical engineer. He mentioned that he was home schooled (so was I but after 4th grade) and I kinda to give him a chance. He seems like a homebody, doesn't have any hobbies, but we have the same political views. He's not much of a talker and he wore dad jeans that was too short for his body showing his white socks. Such is life.

The last 3 dates I've been on has been the geeky enginerds that has zero interest outdoors and dresses horrid. I clearly state in my profile that I'm looking for someone to go hiking with me and that I enjoy fitness and such. Yet they still like my profile. The fitness/outdoors men I like doesn't even match me or even respond to messages. Such. Is. Life.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by DanielleGreen View Post
    This happens to me a lot more now. I may try this.

Went on date yesterday with a typical engineer. He mentioned that he was home schooled (so was I but after 4th grade) and I kinda to give him a chance. He seems like a homebody, doesn't have any hobbies, but we have the same political views. He's not much of a talker and he wore dad jeans that was too short for his body showing his white socks. Such is life.

The last 3 dates I've been on has been the geeky enginerds that has zero interest outdoors and dresses horrid. I clearly state in my profile that I'm looking for someone to go hiking with me and that I enjoy fitness and such. Yet they still like my profile. The fitness/outdoors men I like doesn't even match me or even respond to messages. Such. Is. Life.
    Why do you swipe right on and go out with men you're not attracted to?

Is it to get dating experience and meet people and see if some attraction develops anyway?

And if there's no attraction do you limit it to one date or do you see them again or keep talking to them after?

Oh and is there anything you can do to improve your looks or are you already looksmaxed? And do your pics show you are fit?

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Why do you swipe right on and go out with men you're not attracted to?

Is it to get dating experience and meet people and see if some attraction develops anyway?

And if there's no attraction do you limit it to one date or do you see them again or keep talking to them after?

Oh and is there anything you can do to improve your looks or are you already looksmaxed? And do your pics show you are fit?
    I want see if attraction develops. It was like that with my ex, His pictures weren't that great, but in person he looked great to me. We had instant spark.

If there is no attraction I limit it to 1 date, unless there is some spark.

My pictures aren't that great, because most of the time I'm alone doing stuff and I hate taking pictures. I'm not very photogenic also. I have a group photo that shows me in a tank down to my thighs so I'm fooling anyone with my weight. Some of my other photos are me at an outdoor concert.

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is a disaster. I'm on the dating apps looking for someone just like my ex; looking for her without the personality issues. I'm looking for a fcuking unicorn right now and that's fukked.

Alltrapbrah you're right, I don't have options at her level of attractiveness. I feel like I fukked up.

Edit: Sorry, having another rough night.
    Don't worry brah i'm here for you; I may give you chit but it all stems from love.

Right, let's break this down...

You're looking for your future wife, right? Mother of your kids n' all that chit? Something LONG-TERM, ideally til you're dead and/or bald... dead preferably.

It's common knowledge on this forum and and amongst wiser brahs that, due to online dating dynamics, men have to punch below their weight on online dating...

I shouldn't need to say anything more than that fukin' sentence above.

You're looking for a WIFE, i.e. the best/most desireable option you can get.
    Yet, you're approaching dating in a manner that's not conducive to meeting the best/most desireable person you can get (i.e. all you fukin' do is online dating)?

Like... wtf?

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Got a hunch you'll be back with ex. You are comparing everyone to her. Is she still messaging you?
    No messaging. I can't help it, we were good across so many dimensions.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

█▓▒▒░░🧵Make trolls invisible: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180234573 ░░▒▒▓█

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I might be wrong about this, but I feel like I'll never truly get over my ex unless I find a "better" woman. I know when I found her, I got over the last girl, and I remember thinking wtf was I even thinking with her.

Know the feeling.

Which dating apps are you on Luc1fer?
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

I want see if attraction develops. It was like that with my ex, His pictures weren't that great, but in person he looked great to me. We had instant spark.

If there is no attraction I limit it to 1 date, unless there is some spark.

My pictures aren't that great, because most of the time I'm alone doing stuff and I hate taking pictures. I'm not very photogenic also. I have a group photo that shows me in a tank down to my thighs so I'm fooling anyone with my weight. Some of my other photos are me at an outdoor concert.
    Ok yeah makes sense. I've gone out on dates too with guys whose pics weren't great but they were cuter in person.

And I agree with you on cutting it off after one date if there is no attraction. I think one date is enough to figure out if you're at least somewhat attracted to someone and if there's any chemistry. Otherwise you're just stringing someone along if you keep dating while you're really not into him.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Know the feeling.

Which dating apps are you on Luc1fer?
    CMB, Bumble, OKC -- mostly stopped using the latter.

█▓▒▒░░🧵Make trolls invisible: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180234573 ░░▒▒▓█

Originally Posted by alltrapbrah View Post
    You're looking for your future wife, right? Mother of your kids n' all that chit? Something LONG-TERM, ideally til you're dead and/or bald... dead preferably.

It's common knowledge on this forum and and amongst wiser brahs that, due to online dating dynamics, men have to punch below their weight on online dating...

I shouldn't need to say anything more than that fukin' sentence above.

You're looking for a WIFE, i.e. the best/most desireable option you can get.
    Yet, you're approaching dating in a manner that's not conducive to meeting the best/most desireable person you can get (i.e. all you fukin' do is online dating)?

Like... wtf?
    I'm going to engage in more outdoor hobbies and activities again. It would serve multiple purposes.

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm going to engage in more outdoor hobbies and activities again. It would serve multiple purposes.
    It should be game on the moment you step foot out the house bro so be ready. Radar on, etc

It should be game on the moment you step foot out the house bro so be ready. Radar on, etc
    Radar is firing. Always see a few chicks I'm attracted to when out for a run; shirt off and gotta approach more

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Radar is firing. Always see a few chicks I'm attracted to when out for a run; shirt off and gotta approach more
    One would only think they would be flagging you in with that physique, wtf lol

One would only think they would be flagging you in with that physique, wtf lol
    It's happened once a couple of years back - a few kinda drunk girls stopped me, was in a relationship at the time. I get random comments at times, usually guys. Need to be a bit more shredded again.

MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Stay away from online dating OP. Seriously. Bad quality entitled slutty chicks are all you will find there. You are looking for a unicorn indeed but the worse part of it all is that you are looking for it underwater, and unicorns dont breath underwater bro.

Id say join different gyms and try to look for decent women there, join some crossfit classes even if just to see if there is a chick there lol, join a sports team that you can meet friends with to go out and then maybe get introduced to new chicks etc. Stop trying to find your wife online bro.

It's happened once a couple of years back - a few kinda drunk girls stopped me, was in a relationship at the time. I get random comments at times, usually guys. Need to be a bit more shredded again.
    I wonder if yoga class might be a nice way for you. Mostly female and lots of fit young women there.

I wonder if yoga class might be a nice way for you. Mostly female and lots of fit young women there.
    Yoga is way up on my list. Gonna prioritize it. Just wanna avoid the overly pretentious yoga places.

Yoga is way up on my list. Gonna prioritize it. Just wanna avoid the overly pretentious yoga places.
    Ok and how about bars in college areas? Or some other activity near a college so you can meet younger girls.

Ok and how about bars in college areas? Or some other activity near a college so you can meet younger girls.
    Oh come on. Bars in college areas? lol

mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    RIP Looci?
    midengine crew
    turbocharger crew

MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yeah brah, you should also walk around the bar calling yourself "The Sherminator", that will surely work.

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's not a bad suggestion...

You're more likely to form a relationship with a woman who's as well educated and intelligent as you are.

pauly215 is a name known to all. (+5000) pauly215 is a name known to all. (+5000) pauly215 is a name known to all. (+5000) pauly215 is a name known to all. (+5000) pauly215 is a name known to all. (+5000) pauly215 is a name known to all. (+5000) pauly215 is a name known to all. (+5000) pauly215 is a name known to all. (+5000) pauly215 is a name known to all. (+5000) pauly215 is a name known to all. (+5000) pauly215 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I feel you .. in the same boat.. looking for that unicorn

firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000)
    You could try taking a dance class (like salsa or something), volunteering your time somewhere, or taking an evening class at a local college in a topic that interests you to meet women. You could also do something like a cooking class. Best case scenario, you meet some fascinating people/women and get some numbers. Worst case scenario, you learn something new and fun or contribute to society.

The college bar is a decent idea as well. Not necessarily a club, but maybe a nice rooftop bar or something.

Yes don't you like college girls? How old is your ideal age then?

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL banned

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    RIP Lucifer.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

Originally Posted by FA******* View Post
    RIP Lucifer.
    What he do?

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What he do?
    No clue. Came back from work, checked this thread, and bam.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    LOL banned
    Oh no

He's my favorite poster.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 283 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast