Closed Thread
Page 69 of 299 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,070 of 8970
    AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    (but, IF you really are interested in something...).

Breakin' the law, breakin' the law!

On another note, this is an awesome thread by a militant standard barbell lifter and it delivers. He's also good at spitting into the wind, pulling the mask off the ole Lone Ranger, tugging on Super Man's cape, and dissing Wildtim. I s--- you not.
    Last edited by AttyGuy; 03-18-2013 at 04:35 PM.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Guys like him help me spread so I can make it around to rep crew members.

I haven't checked him in MODCP yet but I have a feeling we have seen that guy before.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just have a hard time figuring out if some people are trolls or really, really stupid. We seem to get our share of really, really stupid people and they make for great entertainment.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did" Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H. L. Mencken

[]---[] Equipment Crew #42 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #18 ()---()

xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by twodog View Post
    We seem to get our share of really, really stupid people and they make for great entertainment.
    Oh so true lol. It is almost disheartening, but then it is also very funny....
    ()---() York Barbell Club #37 ()---()

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey can you guys help me here...I know I can search, Im just looking for input from crew members...

I have a squat injury. I could hardly squat empty bar. With box squatting all the pain has gone away.

I just use my bench as a box until I make a box, or figure out more about box squatting.

Im learning by watching vids and reading but so many different things. I have a difficult time knowing how to sit back and how far back. (I just use 95lbs to practice, the weight feels very light but I know my form must be off.)

Anyone else box squat? I bang the insides of the my ptec so I have to box squat outside...

Is this guys article right? He says basically use the same stance as a regular squat, and shins angle same as regular squat. (I box squat very wide, and a knee right at or behind heel, shin parallel or slight backwards...)

http://jasonferruggia.com/how-to-box-squat-properly/

I know I need to spend a lot more time on my form, a lot more...Thanks for any comments.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #6 []---[]
    Rogue R3 Crew -[]--(ಠ_ಠ)--[]-

Isn't it weird that pirates would go out to shore looking for buried treasure but the real treasure was in the friendships they were making?

"Where the **** are we at?" -Christopher Columbus

jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Accutron View Post
    Hey can you guys help me here...I know I can search, Im just looking for input from crew members...

I have a squat injury. I could hardly squat empty bar. With box squatting all the pain has gone away.

I just use my bench as a box until I make a box, or figure out more about box squatting.

Im learning by watching vids and reading but so many different things. I have a difficult time knowing how to sit back and how far back. (I just use 95lbs to practice, the weight feels very light but I know my form must be off.)

Anyone else box squat? I bang the insides of the my ptec so I have to box squat outside...

Is this guys article right? He says basically use the same stance as a regular squat, and shins angle same as regular squat. (I box squat very wide, and a knee right at or behind heel, shin parallel or slight backwards...)

http://jasonferruggia.com/how-to-box-squat-properly/

I know I need to spend a lot more time on my form, a lot more...Thanks for any comments.
    video?

im learning it too

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jackbravo View Post
    video?

im learning it too
    LOL, if I post a video it better be awesome not me bumbling around with 95lbs, hahaha.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #6 []---[]
    Rogue R3 Crew -[]--(ಠ_ಠ)--[]-

Isn't it weird that pirates would go out to shore looking for buried treasure but the real treasure was in the friendships they were making?

"Where the **** are we at?" -Christopher Columbus

twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go to youtube.com and punch in "box squats Louie Simmons" and a bunch of videos will come up. Louie is the king of box squats and he completely explains how and why the movement works. Good luck.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did" Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H. L. Mencken

jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL, if I post a video it better be awesome not me bumbling around with 95lbs, hahaha.
    no, man. the point of the video is to check out what's wrong with the bumbling around part.

Go to youtube.com and punch in "box squats Louie Simmons" and a bunch of videos will come up. Louie is the king of box squats and he completely explains how and why the movement works. Good luck.
    there seems to be some discrepancy between the elitefts vids and the westside vids on youtube about this?

no, man. the point of the video is to check out what's wrong with the bumbling around part.

there seems to be some discrepancy between the elitefts vids and the westside vids on youtube about this?
    What, specifically, is the discrepancy that you speak of ?

What, specifically, is the discrepancy that you speak of ?
    i don't recall. going to have to rewatch the vids.

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just have a hard time figuring out if some people are trolls or really, really stupid. We seem to get our share of really, really stupid people and they make for great entertainment.
    The stupidity of some of the posters this week has been unreal. Between rocketdan and Qcal we seem to have cornered the market for forum muppetts. I don't think RD is a troll, I think hes just that guy you meet in real life and go; "God this guy is a tool". Judging from his other posts he spends a lot of time coaching newbs using info pulled straight of of muscle n fitness. Another thing that amuses me is that he was going red/green/red/green all day, which tells me that there were some cowardly little trolls rewarding him for his stupidity and encouraging him more. Judgeing from WTs post above, I don't think that'll be an issue for a while.
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    @Accutron- From an equipment point of view... Have you ever tried using a trap bar? It may just help with your training woes. It encourages the 'sit back' element and removes a lot of the stresses on your back and knees (I'm assuming its one of those thats injured). I've used it a lot to sort my DL tecnique in the past. When I get the space, I'll be revisiting it as my form seems to have gone bad recently.
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

Originally Posted by ProtienandIron View Post
    The stupidity of some of the posters this week has been unreal. Between rocketdan and Qcal we seem to have cornered the market for forum muppetts. I don't think RD is a troll, I think hes just that guy you meet in real life and go; "God this guy is a tool". Judging from his other posts he spends a lot of time coaching newbs using info pulled straight of of muscle n fitness. Another thing that amuses me is that he was going red/green/red/green all day, which tells me that there were some cowardly little trolls rewarding him for his stupidity and encouraging him more. Judgeing from WTs post above, I don't think that'll be an issue for a while.
    I belive that you are right aboutRD just being a "tool", and the funny thing is that I actually like those threads because they bring out other people that I can label as a tool, lol. It's funny how most of us bend over backwards to help people when the question is legit. It takes alot more work than it looks, when people ask questions and we go into our personal archives to find specific articles to help them. Alot of newbies appreciate it, but some don't. RD is the kind of guy that you don't want around you if guns or power tools are in the picture, because they "know" what they are doing. QCal was just way too pompous for me.

But as I said, these people make for great "popcorn nights .

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It's useful to make a video even if you show it to no one else. The few times in the past when I've made a video of myself doing a movement, I immediately spotted some things that I should be doing differently.

It's a useful tool that I ought to use more often...
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    accutron, what keeps you from doing normal squats? i had issues too but adjusting a few things, i do it pain free now.

RL Erik 'Iwhspr Fe comes' matrix563's Avatar
    matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thats why i like using the magnum for squats. i can get out of it without rising back up. i'm sure that causes alot of problems when you only get up partially and can't complete it. i'm sure box squatting helps that though. i think i'm going to try belt squats with my lower pulley and see how it feels.

have you considered using a sissy squat accutron?
    ▪█───────█▪ Equipment Crew #46 ▪█───────█▪
    ▪█───────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #21 ▪█───────█▪
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #33 ||---||

~ 5th dimensional being ~

BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All these "my home gym" threads are killing me.
    I've got some awesome equipment myself (and only a few weakpoints) but my space's vibe just plain sucks. So much clutter from storage and stuff.
    Spring cleaning inspiration is coming on strong, thanks to all who have shared.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Equipment Crew #57 [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

[]──[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #26 []──[]

❍--❍ York Barbell Club #34 ❍--❍

☆☆☆ That On3 Cr3w That Has Too Much Pow3r Cr3w ☆☆☆

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Accutron,

Have you seen this article?

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...om_head_to_toe

Originally Posted by BloodType3R View Post
    I've got some awesome equipment myself (and only a few weakpoints) but my space's vibe just plain sucks. So much clutter from storage and stuff.
    I agree on the Spring cleaning, my other problem is that I always seem to finish off spaces to 80-90% when they are for me. These finished spaces are great.

BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree on the Spring cleaning, my other problem is that I always seem to finish off spaces to 80-90% when they are for me. These finished spaces are great.
    I'm an excellent "project almost done" abandoner too. I mean or something
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Equipment Crew #57 [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

[]──[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #26 []──[]

❍--❍ York Barbell Club #34 ❍--❍

☆☆☆ That On3 Cr3w That Has Too Much Pow3r Cr3w ☆☆☆

claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I know this feel all too well. I started out last year with nothing more than a small room and cap 300lb olympic set. I have since picked up some better equipment but my space was downright nasty from just being old (bad paint, asbestos tile, etc..). I got some inspiration from the forums and did some spring cleaning this past weekend. Still not finished but a hell of a lot better.

Before spring cleaning.

After.

Last edited by claricSTi; 03-19-2013 at 11:35 AM.
    I am going to die under a heavy barbell one day and it's going to be f*cking awesome--HamburgerTrain

()---() York Barbell Club #36 ()---()
    ***Knee Dragger Unite***
    ***ShowerBEER Crew***
    ***Viking Crew***

Nice job Claric, you've made that into a comfortable looking space.
    My training log:
    ---------------

...perhaps this'll make you feel better about things;

My training log:
    ---------------

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ...perhaps this'll make you feel better about things;

Where do you keep your Versaclimber?
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    It's a shame that the Versaclimber's reputation has suffered because of rocketdan9. The Versaclimber can be a very challenging piece of cardio equipment. I used one back in the days when I was running 8-12 miles per day and could hold a 6:00 min/mile pace over those distances if I had to. (Sadly, those days are long gone.) Anyway, I could set the VersaClimber up to kick my butt.

Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    Yeah I here ya Stasher. I made a bit of a noob error. I prioritised dumb things like a rack and bench when all along I should have bought what is just about THE most boring cardio machine known to man. Although if I did have one, I bet I could fit it into that garage without whining like a little b***h.
    My training log:
    ---------------

Originally Posted by KBKB View Post
    It's a shame that the Versaclimber's reputation has suffered because of rocketdan9. The Versaclimber can be a very challenging piece of cardio equipment. I used one back in the days when I was running 8-12 miles per day and could hold a 6:00 min/mile pace over those distances if I had to. (Sadly, those days are long gone.) Anyway, I could set the VersaClimber up to kick my butt.
    I was just about to edit my post to say something similar. I absolutly hate versaclimbers, but they are very effective machines and are respected and used by many mma fighters.
    My training log:
    ---------------

I was just about to edit my post to say something similar. I absolutly hate versaclimbers, but they are very effective machines and are respected and used by many mma fighters.
    Truth be told, I didn't use the one at the gym all that often, probably because it was too hard. I think my favorite piece of indoor cardio equipment was an elliptical machine called the Precor Transport. This was after I had injured my ankles / feet. The doctor recommended that I not run anymore. The elliptical was the closest I could get to running without the impact.

Originally Posted by KBKB View Post
    Truth be told, I didn't use the one at the gym all that often, probably because it was too hard. I think my favorite piece of indoor cardio equipment was an elliptical machine called the Precor Transport. This was after I had injured my ankles / feet. The doctor recommended that I not run anymore. The elliptical was the closest I could get to running without the impact.
    Agreed, ellipticals are great for working around injuries. I generally only use them for warming up when I'm in a comercial gym as I can go easy on them and build up the pace gradually giving me a bit of time to get my mind zoned into the session. But when used for a full bore cardio session they kick your arse too. I've found that some machines work the calves or thighs harder but my favourite elliptical manufacturer is life fitness. They give a nice balanced natural movement. I'll keep an eye out for the precor models.

Edit;

KB, if you are ever looking for another running alternative, check out this; http://www.technogym.com/gb/products...crossover/3765 I swear you not enjoy it, and you will ****ing hate me the next day.
    My training log:
    ---------------

Closed Thread
Page 69 of 299 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast