Page 66 of 76 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,980 of 2257
    Yoitsparker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yoitsparker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yoitsparker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yoitsparker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yoitsparker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yoitsparker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yoitsparker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yoitsparker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yoitsparker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yoitsparker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yoitsparker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SKatos View Post
    For you guys on tmisc that have made transformations have you ever got back with an ex, was it sucessful? Or did you just tell them to fuark off and lolz!
    (Btw she's a sexy bish/10)
    This is just my opinion, and by no means am I saying that you shouldn't give someone a second chance, but relationships end for a reason. I've seen some of my friends go crawling back to their exs, and it only ends with them ending their relationship a month or two later, mainly due to the fact of their former "issues." That's just my opinion though. I however, have my own issue. For the most part, I don't have trouble talking to girls, but I've seen this one girl come into work a few times, and she is absolutely beautiful. I'll make conversation, but I always seem to "shrivel up" as it were. I wouldn't say I'm nervous, but my voice just transforms into something entirely different, and I seem to fumble my words. Some of my friends know her, and apparently she is single. I'd like to ask her out, but when I see her I immediately lose my train of thought. Any helpful advice on the matter?
    "You a senior? Damn. I weighed as much as you when I was a freshman." - my motivation

ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    brahs, my ex gf ruined me /no homo.

Not going to get into details but she broke me pretty bad. got wasted and weeped every weekend for 2 months after breakup. blah blah blah fast forward to today

I was complete alpha when i acquired said evil girl. she turned me into the purest beta male and now i can't seem to go back. my game has become extinct and i just feel lost and confused. i can't seem to keep a convo going anymore even w the ugliest chicks its crazy. every txt msg i receive from a female i interpret and ask "how can spit some g" but it never works.

i don't really have a question but how can i go back to being alpha ??

loganbull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm a freshman in college at a fairly large university. I started dating a girl in early october 2013 and everything was amazing and we were going really strong. We left for Christmas break on great terms and looking forward to seeing each other in January (she lives eight hours away). Mid way through the break she started acting really distant and not responding when I said "I love you" or anything like that. When I asked her about it, she said that she had family stuff she was dealing with. (Her parents are both well off but had a messy divorce) Fast forward to January when we get back from break I knew that it was probably coming but she broke up with me. It wasn't at all messy and she told me that Christmas break had just really confused her and she needed to figure out what she wanted to do with life and reevaluate her life overall (she's thinking about completely changing her major). She said that she "loves me" but is not "in love with me anymore". We separated on good terms but I haven't talked to her since (its been a little under a week). I don't have a problem moving on because there are a lot of other really attractive girls at my school but I would really like to get back together with her because we got along really well. I have heard the NC rule being 1 month but that seems really long especially considering the length of the semester. I don't want to seem beta but should I contact her even to just talk? We were friends before we started dating.

Jeremy544 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy544 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy544 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy544 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy544 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy544 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy544 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy544 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy544 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy544 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy544 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yesterday this girl was acting weird next to me but I've known her for a while so my friend said she's in love with you. I then decided to ask her "do you like me"
    and she started to blush and then got really mad at me saying she hates me so im confused.
    Bench: 275x1
    OHP: 170x1

Started at 130 11% -> 190 18% -> 170 14% -> 200 18% ->

**12/28/14 jamespoe1's Legendary Thread Crew**

KaneBrah14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KaneBrah14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KaneBrah14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KaneBrah14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KaneBrah14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KaneBrah14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KaneBrah14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KaneBrah14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KaneBrah14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KaneBrah14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KaneBrah14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by loganbull View Post
    I'm a freshman in college at a fairly large university. I started dating a girl in early october 2013 and everything was amazing and we were going really strong. We left for Christmas break on great terms and looking forward to seeing each other in January (she lives eight hours away). Mid way through the break she started acting really distant and not responding when I said "I love you" or anything like that. When I asked her about it, she said that she had family stuff she was dealing with. (Her parents are both well off but had a messy divorce) Fast forward to January when we get back from break I knew that it was probably coming but she broke up with me. It wasn't at all messy and she told me that Christmas break had just really confused her and she needed to figure out what she wanted to do with life and reevaluate her life overall (she's thinking about completely changing her major). She said that she "loves me" but is not "in love with me anymore". We separated on good terms but I haven't talked to her since (its been a little under a week). I don't have a problem moving on because there are a lot of other really attractive girls at my school but I would really like to get back together with her because we got along really well. I have heard the NC rule being 1 month but that seems really long especially considering the length of the semester. I don't want to seem beta but should I contact her even to just talk? We were friends before we started dating.
    Hope you're okay man went through few months ago.
    Honestly I wish I kept the whole no contact because it got messy. It's probably for the best man & she may even talk to somewhat again, and regret what she did.
    Once again stay strong (body and mind) bro!
    Live life.
    Inspire.

KaneBrah14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KaneBrah14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KaneBrah14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KaneBrah14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KaneBrah14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KaneBrah14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KaneBrah14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KaneBrah14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KaneBrah14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KaneBrah14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KaneBrah14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ambitionzZ View Post

Not going to get into details but she broke me pretty bad. got wasted and weeped every weekend for 2 months after breakup. blah blah blah fast forward to today

I was complete alpha when i acquired said evil girl. she turned me into the purest beta male and now i can't seem to go back. my game has become extinct and i just feel lost and confused. i can't seem to keep a convo going anymore even w the ugliest chicks its crazy. every txt msg i receive from a female i interpret and ask "how can spit some g" but it never works.

>Happened to me
    >Felt Uber Beta
    >Adjusted self
    >On way to Alpha

Seriously though, the way I recovered was to see it all as a benefit. You did make gains from that experience whether you like it or not. You are ultimately going to change and post break up people must be psychic because I always felt like everyone knew I had been screwed over like an absolute Beta. So firstly, see it as a gain. Secondly, know that you will most likely feel the same way for someone else and same for how people feel about you. Thirdly, don't care what people think stick to your goals as if females don't even exist.
    Hope you recover, don't dwell on it, and definitely do not make it a messier situation.
    Live life.
    Inspire.

2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ambitionzZ View Post

Know what you feel brah, went through the same thing you're going through, my side was pretty heavy too (hooked up with best friend 1 day later, turned into a major sloot) anyway, see it as a positive , whatever she did to you you'll know the next time another chick wants to pull it on you. Also, after my break up I became stronger mentally, relationship wise. You'll get over it man.

Also, I was at the stage you're in, what you need to do is improve yourself and use all the energy you have on improving yourself be it in school, weights, and hobbies. Always keep yourself occupied. ALSO, you out with your mates to parties/simply go out. (SRS) Put yourself out there, you never know if you will meet another girl on one of those.
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

2K13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cliffs -

OP like girl
    girl like op
    tried relationship before
    failed several times due to OP beta ****
    girl says its over, tells me to get with other ppl to kill rumours about us
    I Fuark a bish over xmas
    Oneitis says lets try again, (Wait, wut?)
    oneitis finds out about bish i fuarked
    flys off handle like "WTF OP - I thought you respected me, how u lose the v to someone u dnt even know?"
    oneitis still talking to OP, but mad. oneitis friends say oneitis still like OP.

WUT DO MISC?
    Last edited by 2K13; 01-14-2014 at 06:10 AM.

Jrosenfeld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrosenfeld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrosenfeld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrosenfeld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrosenfeld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrosenfeld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrosenfeld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrosenfeld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrosenfeld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrosenfeld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrosenfeld is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Need some advice Tmisc-
    Background info:
    I had a girlfriend for 2 years, and we broke up pretty much because of miscommunication,after our break up for around 8 months I was used by her and treated like sh!t. but ended up following her to a small private college (only 400 in my grade). We stopped talking about 3 months ago and I found out she had a BF over new years(captain of hockey team). I still love her and think about her every day. And would forgive her in a heartbeat for treating me like sh!t for so long.

New Dilemma:
    Since I've been out of the "game" for almost 3 years (2 years +8 months) I kinda forgot how to necessarily talk to girls ect. Anyways, today was my first day of my statistics class. I'm a freshmen (19) and upon walking into class I saw a beautiful girl sitting in the class, I didn't want to creep her out too much so I sat one over and one behind from her. I know she's not in my grade, if I had to guess I'd guess a junior? I didn't talk to her, but I kept seeing her look back at me out of the corner of her eyes. She looks to be a bit out of my league as well. Any advice on how to strike up a conversation and possibly get her number?

Edit2 days later)- I had class with her today sat next to her, luckily got put in the same group as her. We got to talking about math and what not. And I was being pretty flirty helping her out and I kinda felt a subtle bit of flirt back. After class I was going to ask for her #, we both walked out of class at the same time, and she immediately got on her phone to call some one (opportunity missed). I then got back to my dorm and saw my RA. Asked my RA about her, he said one of his friends knew her and he asked about her. Found out she has a boyfriend of 4 years.
    Looks like I'm out of luck

Is now depressed furak man it sucks.
    Last edited by Jrosenfeld; 01-16-2014 at 02:37 PM.

ThaShogun45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThaShogun45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThaShogun45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThaShogun45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThaShogun45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThaShogun45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThaShogun45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThaShogun45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThaShogun45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThaShogun45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThaShogun45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OK bros here's the story. There's this girl in one of my classes, who's pretty cute. I catch her looking at me sometimes when I'm not looking at her, and she's pretty flirty with me. Long story short, I'm trying to smash. But the problem is, she's religious, and she claims she doesn't text anyone but I always see her on her phone. It's weird though because she's so flirty with me. Should I try harder by texting her or would that make me look too desperate?

2K13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ThaShogun45 View Post
    OK bros here's the story. There's this girl in one of my classes, who's pretty cute. I catch her looking at me sometimes when I'm not looking at her, and she's pretty flirty with me. Long story short, I'm trying to smash. But the problem is, she's religious, and she claims she doesn't text anyone but I always see her on her phone. It's weird though because she's so flirty with me. Should I try harder by texting her or would that make me look too desperate?
    Texting her is hardly desperate... It's when you start sending another text cuz she didn't reply for an hour that you look desperate.

patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have a little bit of a weird situation, hopefully someone can give advice. Me and this girl have been dating, we are super close, and everything has gone great. But she goes to a different school, and has some sort of dance coming up next month. She obviously wants me to go with her, but idk if I will be free on the day because of wrestling, and she said if I can't go then she will probably have to dance with another guy in her circle of friends to "not be rude". That sounds like bs, but she really is the loyal type and I trust her. But do I have the right to not be happy about her dancing with another dude or two?

She even told me if she was in my shoes she definitely wouldn't want me to go or dance with anyone else, yet she's prepared to do the same thing. What do you guys think
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    Misc Cologne Crew

MrDoomBringer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrDoomBringer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrDoomBringer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrDoomBringer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrDoomBringer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrDoomBringer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrDoomBringer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrDoomBringer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrDoomBringer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrDoomBringer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrDoomBringer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    -im awkward
    -meet a qt girl through a friendgirl
    -qt girl says im qt
    -she's interested
    -too scared to talk to her and approach
    -bros laugh at me
    -feels beta
    -talk to her finally
    -awkward
    -she was nice about it though and she tried to keep the conversation going
    its been like a month ago
    would it be weird if i try to talk to her again?

TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by patsfan189 View Post
    I have a little bit of a weird situation, hopefully someone can give advice. Me and this girl have been dating, we are super close, and everything has gone great. But she goes to a different school, and has some sort of dance coming up next month. She obviously wants me to go with her, but idk if I will be free on the day because of wrestling, and she said if I can't go then she will probably have to dance with another guy in her circle of friends to "not be rude". That sounds like bs, but she really is the loyal type and I trust her. But do I have the right to not be happy about her dancing with another dude or two?

She even told me if she was in my shoes she definitely wouldn't want me to go or dance with anyone else, yet she's prepared to do the same thing. What do you guys think
    What the fuk dude. So she can dance with other guys but you can't dance with other girls? That's a load of bullchit man. I'd set that biatch straight on that.

mctrader07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctrader07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctrader07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctrader07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctrader07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctrader07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctrader07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctrader07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctrader07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctrader07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctrader07 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this is a great thread. There are alot of questions and solutions for this topic

mctrader07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctrader07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctrader07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctrader07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctrader07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctrader07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctrader07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctrader07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctrader07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctrader07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctrader07 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no it is never to late to talk to her. Just send her a text. it will show her that you are thinkin about her and she will appreciate that

thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wassup people, hit up this thread also for advice with girls:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159650981
    Bench: 255lbs (115kg)
    Squat: 320lbs (145kg)
    Deadlift: 430lbs (195kg)

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will." Vince Lombardi.

Matt

this is great it shows she is above all honest with you. She will tell u everything.

it is ok she is loyal.

patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TylerA120 View Post
    What the fuk dude. So she can dance with other guys but you can't dance with other girls? That's a load of bullchit man. I'd set that biatch straight on that.
    Talked to her, she realized that and agreed to say no if anyone asks her to dance
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    Misc Cologne Crew

MrDoomBringer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrDoomBringer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrDoomBringer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrDoomBringer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrDoomBringer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrDoomBringer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrDoomBringer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrDoomBringer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrDoomBringer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrDoomBringer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrDoomBringer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im guessing you were replying to me.
    thanks m8 i dont got a phone or her number though.
    *likes his girls heavier than his lifts crew*
    *tight shirts big hoodies crew*
    *manlet crew*
    *sniff hard as fuk when a girl passes by crew*
    *see a girl and imagine life together crew*

pawptawt will become famous soon enough. (+50) pawptawt will become famous soon enough. (+50) pawptawt will become famous soon enough. (+50) pawptawt will become famous soon enough. (+50) pawptawt will become famous soon enough. (+50) pawptawt will become famous soon enough. (+50) pawptawt will become famous soon enough. (+50) pawptawt will become famous soon enough. (+50) pawptawt will become famous soon enough. (+50) pawptawt will become famous soon enough. (+50) pawptawt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lel

meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000)
    how do i find a gf?
    "it is what it is"

Lightspeed metabolism SergioVicini's Avatar
    SergioVicini has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SergioVicini has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SergioVicini has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SergioVicini has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SergioVicini has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SergioVicini has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SergioVicini has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SergioVicini has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SergioVicini has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SergioVicini has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SergioVicini has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So yeah, I have a girlfriend who is very very timid, shy and introverted, aaaand Im the opposite, well, Im kind of shy with people I dont know, but Im really extroverted and even hyper and a parrot (wont shut up) with people I trust. Thing is, we have great times together, we talk, we laugh, all that ****, but when we are apart, away, and I want to talk to her...text her, chat, whatever, she takes like 30 minutes to reply, to finally end up saying a word or two, which is really frustrating for me, because I want to talk!, have a conversation, not just a: Im good, yes, no, haha, ok, hi, bye.

...She was on anti-depressives because of all the bullying she suffered during HS, and that makes me wonder if that would be some...side effect, you know, being shy and silent.

Anyways, I dont know what to do guys, just embrace the way she is? I just want to make her happy
    [ ]Dirty bulking [x] bulking [ ] cutting

"O la vittoria o tutti accoppati"

NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So I run in some Christian homeschool circles, So obviously I'm am not/cannot be nearly as forward with girls as most of you guys can. But there was this one girl, I talked to her parents, and then asked her out. We went to a company Christmas party. (Bank I work at. Was formal sit down dinner.. They gave her a string of pearls. Legit pearls. Sweet right?)
    I mean. It was both of our first dates, so it was a bit awkward at first. And frankly I don't know her that well. But she seemed to have a good time.

Flash forward a month or two. I'm going on a ski/snowboarding trip so I invited her and her brother. (I'm good friends with him.) At first she seems interested. But then she says she'd rather go to her churches youthgroup. I said "Okay. I think there is another ski trip in a month, that wont be on a youthgroup day." And she's all "I don't really want to go."

So I said Okay, that's fine. And I haven't talked to her since. (This was all of FB.)

edit: nvm. she said she doesn't like me. lol.

You think she's seriously just a weirdo that doesn't want to try snowboarding/skiiing, or you think she just doesn't want to go with me?
    Last edited by NicholasMango; 01-25-2014 at 10:13 PM.

NasIsKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've learned my lesson now, I've liked this girl for the last 3 years but it's always been in the back of my mind, the last 3 months we've been texting and hanging out and it's been pretty flirty, But I always kinda hinted that I didn't want a relationship yet, because I'm not in the mindset or physical condition for one yet. Was going to tell her this last week and see what the deal was, and she goes off and gets a boyfriend </3 Now I'm just hoping that they eventually break up, He doesn't seem her type at all, and is quite the dickhead. My little love story.

Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EGamComp View Post
    There's no way on earth I'd ever be able to do something like that...maybe after I lift for a year I'll have greater confidence...
    Yeah, I know this reply is like a month late and you might not even read this, but I just need to tell you that you are a fcking idiot. Lifting doesn't get you chicks. Lifting doesn't always boost your confidence. You not being a pussy will get you chicks, and make you more confident. When you do become confident (which at the current rate you're going at is never), you're going to regret every single day that you didn't make a move. Because what you've been waiting for this whole entire fcking time was the "right" time to do it, but what you don't realize is that the "right" time will never come. NOW is the right time.

Originally Posted by SergioVicini View Post
    So yeah, I have a girlfriend who is very very timid, shy and introverted, aaaand Im the opposite, well, Im kind of shy with people I dont know, but Im really extroverted and even hyper and a parrot (wont shut up) with people I trust. Thing is, we have great times together, we talk, we laugh, all that ****, but when we are apart, away, and I want to talk to her...text her, chat, whatever, she takes like 30 minutes to reply, to finally end up saying a word or two, which is really frustrating for me, because I want to talk!, have a conversation, not just a: Im good, yes, no, haha, ok, hi, bye.

...She was on anti-depressives because of all the bullying she suffered during HS, and that makes me wonder if that would be some...side effect, you know, being shy and silent.

Anyways, I dont know what to do guys, just embrace the way she is? I just want to make her happy
    You shouldn't have to sacrifice your own life to ensure someone else's happiness. If she isn't someone that enriches your life, and makes your life more entertaining, it's time to let go. If you have to "embrace" the way she is, that just means you're turning a blind eye to something you clearly don't like about her.

Originally Posted by NasIsKing View Post
    I've learned my lesson now, I've liked this girl for the last 3 years but it's always been in the back of my mind, the last 3 months we've been texting and hanging out and it's been pretty flirty, But I always kinda hinted that I didn't want a relationship yet, because I'm not in the mindset or physical condition for one yet. Was going to tell her this last week and see what the deal was, and she goes off and gets a boyfriend </3 Now I'm just hoping that they eventually break up, He doesn't seem her type at all, and is quite the dickhead. My little love story.
    You're hoping that they will eventually break up? You haven't learned your lesson.

Originally Posted by Shkimabobs View Post
    Yeah, I know this reply is like a month late and you might not even read this, but I just need to tell you that you are a fcking idiot. Lifting doesn't get you chicks. Lifting doesn't always boost your confidence. You not being a pussy will get you chicks, and make you more confident. When you do become confident (which at the current rate you're going at is never), you're going to regret every single day that you didn't make a move. Because what you've been waiting for this whole entire fcking time was the "right" time to do it, but what you don't realize is that the "right" time will never come. NOW is the right time.

You shouldn't have to sacrifice your own life to ensure someone else's happiness. If she isn't someone that enriches your life, and makes your life more entertaining, it's time to let go. If you have to "embrace" the way she is, that just means you're turning a blind eye to something you clearly don't like about her.

You're hoping that they will eventually break up? You haven't learned your lesson.
    Props to you. That's some of the best advice i've read itt
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    Misc Cologne Crew

mbless2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbless2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbless2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbless2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbless2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbless2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbless2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbless2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbless2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbless2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbless2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    long time BB lurker, now starting to post (strong stats)

anyway, I've been talking to this girl since October, hanging out pretty often and whatnot. but at this point things are getting pretty rocky. my fear of ending things comes from this girl being in my circle of friends, and causing fukn hell if I end things. This concern was made legit recently when I apparently "wasn't spending enough time" with her, and i happened to see some other girl (really close friend but not from same group of friends), but she flipped. Went around telling my closer group of friends to basically hate me because I'm a douchenozzle for not spending enough time for her... Basically at this point I'm halfway through senior year and don't feel like losing all of my friends, but I really don't want to have to deal with the threat of this girl ruining senior year by going around and getting everyone to hate me. Do I just tough it out or do I try to end things in the best way possible and hope for the best?

Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mbless2 View Post
    long time BB lurker, now starting to post (strong stats)

anyway, I've been talking to this girl since October, hanging out pretty often and whatnot. but at this point things are getting pretty rocky. my fear of ending things comes from this girl being in my circle of friends, and causing fukn hell if I end things. This concern was made legit recently when I apparently "wasn't spending enough time" with her, and i happened to see some other girl (really close friend but not from same group of friends), but she flipped. Went around telling my closer group of friends to basically hate me because I'm a douchenozzle for not spending enough time for her... Basically at this point I'm halfway through senior year and don't feel like losing all of my friends, but I really don't want to have to deal with the threat of this girl ruining senior year by going around and getting everyone to hate me. Do I just tough it out or do I try to end things in the best way possible and hope for the best?
    Tell her that you want to end it with her because you don't want to be with her anymore. If she asks you why, just say something like you fell out of love. Don't tell you she's driving you crazy etc, just tell her that it'd be wrong for you to stay with her if you didn't like her. Then tell your friends that you simply stopped liking her. If you friends have any sense of logic or reason, they'd stay friends with you. And if you have to, explain the situation to them.

"Toughing" things out just puts unnecessary stress on you; you shouldn't be worried about other people, and other people shouldn't be in control of your quality of life.

mbless2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbless2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbless2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbless2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbless2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbless2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbless2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbless2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbless2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbless2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbless2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Shkimabobs View Post
    Tell her that you want to end it with her because you don't want to be with her anymore. If she asks you why, just say something like you fell out of love. Don't tell you she's driving you crazy etc, just tell her that it'd be wrong for you to stay with her if you didn't like her. Then tell your friends that you simply stopped liking her. If you friends have any sense of logic or reason, they'd stay friends with you. And if you have to, explain the situation to them.

"Toughing" things out just puts unnecessary stress on you; you shouldn't be worried about other people, and other people shouldn't be in control of your quality of life.
    thanks for the input mane, I guess it's a "do what makes ME happy" situation and I'll really only know the outcome until after it happens, we'll see