Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64
Results 1,891 to 1,904 of 1904

Thread: I am JUGGERNAUT

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ℑℑℑℑℑℑℑℑℑ Infinite Labs: Infinite Force Get A Free Bonus Item! ℑℑℑℑℑℑℑℑℑ

BUYGET

Buy 2 Get Free Bonus Item! For a limited time, buy 2 Infinite Labs Infinite Force, 30 Servings in the flavor of your choice & get 1 Infinite Labs Glutamine MTX, 250 Grams, unflavored FREE! Hurry while supplies last!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/il...ite-force.html

Infinite Force Helps To:

Advance muscle recovery*
    Stimulate muscle growth and ATP production*
    Promote vasodilation and cell volumization for greater amino acid delivery*
    Reduce post-exercise muscle damage and supports healthy cortisol levels*
    Eliminate fatigue and lactic acid build up, allowing you to train with the same intensity throughout your entire workout
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    475 deadlift video after 12+ hours of sleep. Going for 500. I WANT IT!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXe3R...ature=youtu.be
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    475 deadlift video after 12+ hours of sleep. Going for 500. I WANT IT!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXe3R...ature=youtu.be
    You'll get there, I believe it!
    advertising not permitted

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ 2014 Infinite Labs I AM JUGGERNAUT CHALLENGE! ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

THE CHALLENGE

ALL RULES, PRIZES AND CONDITIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE PRIOR TO OFFICIAL START DATE.

We are proud to announce our 3rd Annual Mega-Contest “I AM JUGGERNAUT!”

This is a call to everyone wanting more!

More from life, to live life at the fullest potential. To be healthy, happy, strong & fit!

When you operate from better health & fitness every aspect of your life improves.

A challenge keeps you accountable, gives you a goal and focus.

Do You want to be the best You possible? Then sign up today! http://infinitelabs.com/signup/

This 90 day challenge will keep you on track to get in the best shape of your life, meet some awesome, supportive people, and win some fabulous prizes!

We will be selecting 5 winners and here is what those finalists will win:

GRAND PRIZE*
    $5,000 Sponsorship
    3 month stack
    Featured on the cover
    of Infinite Mag®

2nd PRIZE*
    $2,500 PLUS A 3 month stack

3rd PRIZE*
    $500 PLUS A 3 month stack

4th PRIZE*
    3 month stack

5th PRIZE *
    3 month stack

What is the challenge?
    The IAJ Challenge is a 90 day adventure to bring and be Your very best You!

What is required?
    *First and foremost a commitment to go the distance and get yourself in the best shape of your life!
    *Support to Your fellow competitors.
    *A 90 day supply of Juggernaut HP® and one other Infinite Labs® Product.
    *To enjoy the process, have fun, & meet new friends, (we have a huge supportive community that will encourage you each step of your transformation.)

How do I get started?
    *Take your before pics.
    *Commit to 90 days
    *Work hard.
    *Support your fellow competitors.
    *Win some Awesome Prizes!

Be Strong. Be Healthy. Be Fit. Be UNSTOPPABLE Be a JUGGERNAUT!

http://infinitelabs.com/signup/

Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Yes!!!! The IAJ challenge is starting again...I am excited.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

VENI VIDI VICI

Registered User pandawrestler86's Avatar
    pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome to the challenge!

Originally Posted by pandawrestler86 View Post
    Welcome to the challenge!
    I am now competing, just following you and others during the challenge. Good luck!

VENI VIDI VICI

Merry Christmas everyone. Well it's official, I am 39 today. So 2014 will be a lot of hard work ahead of me (I can compete in masters when I turn 40), and hard work for all of those in the IAJ challenge. But in the end everyone will be physically in a much better place. Lets make 2014 our year Juggernauts!!!

VENI VIDI VICI

EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey man, I'm glad you'll be following along and providing much needed support and motivation to us all!
    Never allow a problem to become an excuse

Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yay Adam! Looking forward to more of your posts!

~A
    ONWARD!

You can find inspiration in others, but determination is solely your responsibility.

You cannot simply out train a bad diet.

If it is important to you, you will find a way; if not, you will find an excuse.

Follow my IAJ log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159113731

Registered User pandawrestler86's Avatar
    pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome to the challenge and good luck!

GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    Hello my name is Adam Gordon. I am doing the Juggernaut contest for twelve weeks, and I am very excited about it.

ABOUT ME
    I am 37 years old and I work at a Solar panel production plant. I started working out in august of 2011, after having smoked for over 20 years, and eating pretty bad as well.

SUPPLEMENTATION
    I take JUGGERNAUT pre-workout supplement before I workout, and Infinite Labs GLUTAMINE after workouts (for muscle recovery.

NUTRITION
    Various foods, mainly; cottage cheese, eggs, egg whites, greek yogurt, skim milk, you get the idea. Pretty healthy.

GOALS
    a) to be in a magazine one day
    b) compete in a men's phyique contest
    c) inspire others just as I have been inspired, and
    d) represent a fitness/supplement company.

Of course you know we all love you Adam! Welcome back!
    "Every moment of one's existence, one is growing into more, or retreating into less." ~Norman Mailer

Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Congrats on your win in 2012! - Glad to see your still logging and actively encouraging all involved in this journey to better themselves. Any advice you have to offer we be greatly appreciated as I am just starting out and completely new to this challenge. Have a great day, Adam!

Here we are: The start of another IAJ challenge. I see a lot of new, as well as a lot of repeat, entrants.
    Just a reminder this is not strictly a physical transformation challenge like a lot of the rest of them. Anyone can win. I know because I was lucky to be one of the many previous winners in the past.
    I have made a lot of freinds due to this challenge, and will continue to make more
    The number of entrants will continue to grow. And this challenge has the biggest award ever in the history of the IAJ challenges. $10,000 total up for grabs!!!!

One of the many things I recommend doing in this challenge is ;
    A) Being consistent and trying to log consitently.
    B) Being a teammate. Everyone is this together, and you will make freinds during the challenge that will last long after the challenge.
    C) If you know someone that wants to join please message myself, Jordan Foster, or one of the Reps. The more the merrier.
    D) Have fun. If you take your supplements, train smart and hard, and have good nutrition I KNOW you will look better at the end of these 90 days than when you started. A lot of previous entrants, including myself, have gone on to compete on stage later after our challenges had ended.

So GOOD LUCK, REMEMBER ANYONE CAN WIN, AND BEFORE EVERY EXERCISE REMEMBER TO TELL YOURSELF "I AM JUGGERNAUT" !!!!

VENI VIDI VICI