Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,860 of 2164
    zanthelad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zanthelad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zanthelad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zanthelad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zanthelad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zanthelad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zanthelad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zanthelad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zanthelad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zanthelad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zanthelad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The Beats Tours I bought from DealExtreme are the best headphones I've ever used! Awesome quality, exactly the same as the originals (which I have tried), and only $80. A must purchase for brahs looking for headphones. Also have purchased a G-Shock which is good quality, Oakley sunglasses which are good, and two HDMI cables, but they dont work with my PS3. Only $11 for both though, not a single fack given.

God's got my back (srs) datboigene's Avatar
    datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zanthelad View Post
    The Beats Tours I bought from DealExtreme are the best headphones I've ever used! Awesome quality, exactly the same as the originals (which I have tried), and only $80. A must purchase for brahs looking for headphones. Also have purchased a G-Shock which is good quality, Oakley sunglasses which are good, and two HDMI cables, but they dont work with my PS3. Only $11 for both though, not a single fack given.
    for the cords you're better off buying it off

www.monoprice.com
    shipping is way quicker, and i believe its in america

anyway
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. - Justin Beiber

~VA Crew~

*Scared to put crews in my sig because i might be the only member crew*
    *Put it in my sig anyway crew*
    *Nervous crew*
    *Might delete crews to save face crew*
    *got turned down by guy whom I offered threesome to crew*

EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    well after it took literally 3 months to get my foaklys and 2 months of owning them I must say.....Waste of fuking money and time.

These things have sharp edges(flashing that wasnt removed), they are uncomfortable, and if these are polarized im the fuking pope. I gave them to my nephew.

MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My Order went in,

2 Dr. Dre Tours
    1 Dr. Dre Studio
    1 Ray Ban Wayfarer

159 with EMS shipping.

Will review once they get in and pictures.
    My friend has the Studios from the store so we will be comparing the real to these ones.
    Last edited by MikeSeven; 12-06-2011 at 09:13 AM.

boxingbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxingbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxingbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxingbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxingbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxingbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxingbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxingbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxingbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxingbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxingbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anyone know where to get dre tours for cheap, deal cool is down?
    RIP ZYZZ, son of zeus, brother of hercules, and the new GOD of aesthetics. Inspiration to achieve aesthetics

☆☆☆misc boxing crew☆☆☆
    Me doing 90lb pullup:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE4CH9ic7k4&feature=player_embedded
    Total Deadlift: 4 plates

Garnhum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garnhum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garnhum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garnhum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garnhum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garnhum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garnhum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garnhum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garnhum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garnhum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garnhum is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by boxingbrah View Post
    Anyone know where to get dre tours for cheap, deal cool is down?
    dealicool.com is the new site

Izzy32 is not very well liked. (-100) Izzy32 is not very well liked. (-100) Izzy32 is not very well liked. (-100) Izzy32 is not very well liked. (-100) Izzy32 is not very well liked. (-100) Izzy32 is not very well liked. (-100) Izzy32 is not very well liked. (-100) Izzy32 is not very well liked. (-100) Izzy32 is not very well liked. (-100) Izzy32 is not very well liked. (-100) Izzy32 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Even better to buy off ebay! Good quality + have them send it as a gift so I dont have to pay taxes.

Catabolism is a name known to all. (+5000) Catabolism is a name known to all. (+5000) Catabolism is a name known to all. (+5000) Catabolism is a name known to all. (+5000) Catabolism is a name known to all. (+5000) Catabolism is a name known to all. (+5000) Catabolism is a name known to all. (+5000) Catabolism is a name known to all. (+5000) Catabolism is a name known to all. (+5000) Catabolism is a name known to all. (+5000) Catabolism is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Garnhum View Post
    coupon code: dealicool for 10% off

VINNIETHECHIN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINNIETHECHIN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINNIETHECHIN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINNIETHECHIN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINNIETHECHIN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINNIETHECHIN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINNIETHECHIN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINNIETHECHIN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINNIETHECHIN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINNIETHECHIN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINNIETHECHIN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Beats Solo HD off DealExtreme

Really not much to say about these theyre awesome rate them a easy 9.5 out of 10, they sound great, feel good look legit they come with the box, the cleaning cloth, headphones and cord, and carrying case really impressed for $60 you cant go wrong. Maybe a few things could be cleaner finish but really the fit and finish is great no one can tell real or fake.

$4 Beats off DealExtreme

First paid I had; story below

So the first pair I ordered which is the last pic above this text literally broke the day of receiving them and the B logo was sideways (wish i took a pic) so I had to pop the B logos off and cut the tabs off and then glued them on straight, and the Monster logo that goes over where the 3 wires connect could literally slide around, anyways when they broke I sent an email to DX through their broken merch form or whatever on their site and sent the pic showing the wires fell apart next day I got an email with that told me a replacement was being sent. The 2nd pair I received is really nice they dont sound as good as the Solo HD headphones above but for $4 you seriously can not go wrong Im going to order a few more pairs they look good and people dont know theyre fake. Well worth the buy I think it was a fluke the 1st pair were so ****ed up, probably made on a friday. Maybe to some people its a con that they dont come with a box or anything just what is pictured but to me it doesnt matter I still give these a solid 8-9 out of 10

JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey misc,

I just bought 2 pairs of raybans: http://www.focalprice.com/HP494B/RB4...ses_Black.html and these: http://www.focalprice.com/HP494X/RB4...unglasses.html

I hope they're good quality.

I am looking at buying these other raybans for 18$: http://www.focalprice.com/HPF09B/RB5...ses_Black.html

Anyone know if they're legit/good quality or not?

G0ldenState is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G0ldenState is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G0ldenState is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G0ldenState is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G0ldenState is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G0ldenState is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G0ldenState is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G0ldenState is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G0ldenState is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G0ldenState is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G0ldenState is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Garnhum View Post
    Too lazy to search whole thread
    So its the same supplier right? This was the site that everyone was recommending for buying beats right?
    Was looking at that site and was interested in buying a ps3 controller, anyone bought one before and wanna give some insight on the quality of their controllers?

one last thing: you guys paid with credit cards or what? Kinda skeptical, dont want my info or CC info stolen

reps for answers

streetsmart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streetsmart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streetsmart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streetsmart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streetsmart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streetsmart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streetsmart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streetsmart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streetsmart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streetsmart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streetsmart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    came in expecting referral links

FinalFlare is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FinalFlare is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FinalFlare is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FinalFlare is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FinalFlare is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FinalFlare is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FinalFlare is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FinalFlare is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FinalFlare is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FinalFlare is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FinalFlare is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MikeSeven View Post
    Ok here is my order but before i place it can someone that has bought these 3 products from DealExtreme tell me how the quality is, thanks and will rep.

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/designe...ass-lens-65426
    http://www.dealextreme.com/p/designe...cm-cable-80553
    http://www.dealextreme.com/p/designe...-2-x-aaa-80733
    the wayfarers i believe are just factory seconds, they are identical to the real thing.

MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FinalFlare View Post
    the wayfarers i believe are just factory seconds, they are identical to the real thing.
    Fcking right on cant wait for them to get in.

Got confirmation today and they will be shipping this week so should be here, soon hopefully no problems at customs.

Garnhum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garnhum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garnhum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garnhum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garnhum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garnhum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garnhum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garnhum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garnhum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garnhum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garnhum is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JRemix View Post
    Hey misc,

I just bought 2 pairs of raybans: http://www.focalprice.com/HP494B/RB4...ses_Black.html and these: http://www.focalprice.com/HP494X/RB4...unglasses.html

I hope they're good quality.

I am looking at buying these other raybans for 18$: http://www.focalprice.com/HPF09B/RB5...ses_Black.html

Anyone know if they're legit/good quality or not?
    from what a couple people said on the focal price forums, those are supposed to be really good reps, about 95% identical to the real thing and an amazing build quality.

Originally Posted by G0ldenState View Post
    So its the same supplier right? This was the site that everyone was recommending for buying beats right?
    Was looking at that site and was interested in buying a ps3 controller, anyone bought one before and wanna give some insight on the quality of their controllers?

one last thing: you guys paid with credit cards or what? Kinda skeptical, dont want my info or CC info stolen

reps for answers
    yea, dealicool.com is the new site from which everyone was recommending for buying beats (the old name is deal-cool.com) use the coupon code "dealicool" for 10% off your order, valid until the December 20th. Also to my knowledge for a ps3 controller this one has some pretty good reviews and is also in the top 20 sales out of all the products on the website so it must be pretty good, here is the link: http://www.focalprice.com/GC152B/index.html

Catabolism is a name known to all. (+5000) Catabolism is a name known to all. (+5000) Catabolism is a name known to all. (+5000) Catabolism is a name known to all. (+5000) Catabolism is a name known to all. (+5000) Catabolism is a name known to all. (+5000) Catabolism is a name known to all. (+5000) Catabolism is a name known to all. (+5000) Catabolism is a name known to all. (+5000) Catabolism is a name known to all. (+5000) Catabolism is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by G0ldenState View Post

reps for answers
    paypal, or if you still skeptical, run to the gas station and pick up a prepaid mastercard

FinalFlare is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FinalFlare is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FinalFlare is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FinalFlare is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FinalFlare is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FinalFlare is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FinalFlare is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FinalFlare is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FinalFlare is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FinalFlare is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FinalFlare is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Fcking right on cant wait for them to get in.

Got confirmation today and they will be shipping this week so should be here, soon hopefully no problems at customs.
    Mine had a defect though, one arm was angled too much but nothing a blow dryer couldnt fix.

I used Credit Card, did I dun goof?

I used Credit Card, did I dun goof?
    Just watch your creditcard for any transactions you didnt make, if some show up then just call your creditcard company and state that you didnt make those purchases and get a new card. But you should always just pay with your creditcard through paypal, its the safest way.

JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You can either pull off a Superman or end up like a nerd with that one

I am watching videos on youtube and there are some big differences between the real raybans versus these fake ones. I bought two pairs of fakes but I'll prob buy some real wayfarers soon.

SquatWombats is a name known to all. (+5000) SquatWombats is a name known to all. (+5000) SquatWombats is a name known to all. (+5000) SquatWombats is a name known to all. (+5000) SquatWombats is a name known to all. (+5000) SquatWombats is a name known to all. (+5000) SquatWombats is a name known to all. (+5000) SquatWombats is a name known to all. (+5000) SquatWombats is a name known to all. (+5000) SquatWombats is a name known to all. (+5000) SquatWombats is a name known to all. (+5000)
    anyone tried buying the bluetooth ps3 headsets from dealextreme for around 15 bucks?

How long does it ususally take Deal Extreme to send out an order?

TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://www.ioffer.com/i/ck-men-s-wat...lack-482481837

Thinking about buying this watch, but can't seem to find the real deal online. If anyone can find it that would be great because I need to know what the dimensions are before I buy it.
    I read about your gyno too, Im sorry
    I had a friend get surgery over some bitch tits cuz he didnt want ehm
    I know you probably hear this everyday, but you’re my biggest Inspiration
    I even stood by you when your claim of natty turned out to be a fabrication
    I got a folder full of your posts and your pictures man
    I like the s**t you did b4 Clive too, that s**t was thick. solid. tight
    Anyways, I hope you get this man, rep me back
    Just to Tinychat, truly yours, your biggest fan
    This is TheVM

Originally Posted by TheVM View Post
    http://www.ioffer.com/i/ck-men-s-wat...lack-482481837

Thinking about buying this watch, but can't seem to find the real deal online. If anyone can find it that would be great because I need to know what the dimensions are before I buy it.
    closest i could find, http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Calvin-...item1e690d0da0

I am watching videos on youtube and there are some big differences between the real raybans versus these fake ones. I bought two pairs of fakes but I'll prob buy some real wayfarers soon.
    no those are the fake ones that are around $5, if you bought the ones that are $18 they are nearly identical... i have a real pair and fake pair from dx/

Ordered 6/12/2011 payed for EMS and they still havent sent out my package. This place is a joke.
    If my **** isnt perfect i will be sending it back.

ATXBased is not very well liked. (-100) ATXBased is not very well liked. (-100) ATXBased is not very well liked. (-100) ATXBased is not very well liked. (-100) ATXBased is not very well liked. (-100) ATXBased is not very well liked. (-100) ATXBased is not very well liked. (-100) ATXBased is not very well liked. (-100) ATXBased is not very well liked. (-100) ATXBased is not very well liked. (-100) ATXBased is not very well liked. (-100)
    Ive asked this before but never got a good answer..Has anyone ordered any Polo's off any of the sites? How do they fit i usually wear a larger should i order a large or go a size bigger? thanks brahs

LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ordered 6/12/2011 payed for EMS and they still havent sent out my package. This place is a joke.
    If my **** isnt perfect i will be sending it back.
    Assuming you mean December 6th and you haven't actually been waiting 6 months for a package? lol foreigners.