Closed Thread
Page 60 of 346 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,800 of 10356
    Lodger78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome job everyone. I'm new here, but I'll be checking this thread often for motivation, and hopefully have some good results of my own to show you guys.

thegame9377 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thegame9377 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thegame9377 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thegame9377 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here's my progress so far. I started last May and have lost 92.6 pounds so far. My original goal was to lose 100 pounds. Once I hit that, my next goal will be 10% body fat.

BC_2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking good bro

doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by s2krevz View Post
    Wow! I just recently registered and I'm so inspired by what I've seen! Good job guys! Guess I'll contribute as well.

October 2007@ 240 lbs.

I didn't get serious until about mid March of 08.

April 2009 @ ~175 lbs.

Still have a long way to go. Thanks to seeing yall's transformations, it's keeping me motivated!

great transformation bro!
    ★♠ Underground Asylum ♠★ ★♠ BMBC ♠★ ★♠ GRACIE JIU JITSU ♠★

Click to Give @ The Child Health Site: http://tinyurl.com/nwq3fo

"victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay its price"
    - Sun Tzu

"dont tell me the skys the limit when there are footsteps on the moon.."
    - unknown

"My teachers used to say that fighting would take me nowhere. Just last year it took me around the world 3 times."
    - Renzo Gracie

oddsilence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oddsilence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oddsilence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oddsilence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oddsilence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oddsilence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thegame9377 View Post
    Here's my progress so far. I started last May and have lost 92.6 pounds so far. My original goal was to lose 100 pounds. Once I hit that, my next goal will be 10% body fat.

Amazing progress bro..keep it up...whats ur diet like??
    01/20/2010 - 220 lb
    02/20/2010 - 213 lb
    03/08/2010 - 210.3 lb
    03/08/2010 - 211.4 lb
    03/20/2010 - 204.8 lb
    03/27/2010 - 201.4 lb
    04/09/2010 - 203.4 lb
    04/16/2010 - 202.4 lb
    04/25/2010 - 195.5 lb (Started Dave Palumbo diet last week)

oddsilence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oddsilence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oddsilence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oddsilence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oddsilence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oddsilence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by s2krevz View Post
    Wow! I just recently registered and I'm so inspired by what I've seen! Good job guys! Guess I'll contribute as well.

October 2007@ 240 lbs.

I didn't get serious until about mid March of 08.

April 2009 @ ~175 lbs.

Still have a long way to go. Thanks to seeing yall's transformations, it's keeping me motivated!
    awesome man...keep it up...what kinda diet did u follow?
    01/20/2010 - 220 lb
    02/20/2010 - 213 lb
    03/08/2010 - 210.3 lb
    03/08/2010 - 211.4 lb
    03/20/2010 - 204.8 lb
    03/27/2010 - 201.4 lb
    04/09/2010 - 203.4 lb
    04/16/2010 - 202.4 lb
    04/25/2010 - 195.5 lb (Started Dave Palumbo diet last week)

s2krevz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) s2krevz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) s2krevz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) s2krevz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) s2krevz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) s2krevz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) s2krevz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) s2krevz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) s2krevz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) s2krevz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) s2krevz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I didn't follow any kind of named diet. I just cut out all of the major non-essentials such as chips, sodas, fast food, and eating out often. I just simply ate less, but more meals that include lean meats, veggies, fruit, drank lots of water, etc. Started getting into the vibe of working out 5 days a week as well so eventually most of the fat burned off. Still have quite a bit on the abdomen of course, but hopefully it'll be gone given a few more months or so.

mafuentesjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) mafuentesjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) mafuentesjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) mafuentesjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) mafuentesjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) mafuentesjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) mafuentesjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) mafuentesjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) mafuentesjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) mafuentesjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) mafuentesjr will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Great Jobs !!!

To all of you that have transformed yourselves.....

GREAT JOB !!!!

You have done what most people are either afraid to do or unwilling to do when they are over-weight.....You all have gotten HEALTHY !!!

I am hoping to have similar pics for this thread later on (I'm trying my luck with the Muscle Tech Transformation Contest at the moment), so I'm hoping that I do well.

Again, GREAT JOB to all of you !!!!

Respectfully,
    Manny FU2
    "Any day that you don't learn something new, is a WASTED day. " - Maria Elena Samano ( My Mom...RIP )

" Let's not waste another day." - Me

Mesunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mesunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mesunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mesunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mesunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mesunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mesunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mesunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mesunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mesunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mesunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

From about 300lbs (pregnant) to 148 lbs

I was around 300 lbs prior to delivering my second child. I started Weight Watchers at a weight of 270 lbs and lost 125 lbs in about a year and a half. I made lifetime member at a weight of 146 lbs.
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com//i...549662orig.jpg
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com//i...936392orig.jpg
    Live, Laugh, and Love LOUDLY!!

Mod Hated My Prev Title b.spencer's Avatar
    b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000)

Hey Guys

Congrats to all the guys who made this thread successful. It has been great to see all the stories and people who have come on this journey.

I just posted an update thread and links to my old pics, some of which are earlier in this thread. Anyway, I am 2 1/2 years in and never felt or looked better.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=115593771

Good luck to all and again, congrats to all.

Brad
    "You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They'll race behind you. They will stumble; they will fall. But, in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders." Jor-El
    ---
    Kris Gethin's Body By Design, pg. 43/44 (Yes, that s me)

JackBlair74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackBlair74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackBlair74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackBlair74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackBlair74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackBlair74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackBlair74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackBlair74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackBlair74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackBlair74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackBlair74 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Congrats! Looking good

That's awesome... I'm happy for you! Jack :-)
    Jack

lifesundeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifesundeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifesundeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifesundeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifesundeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifesundeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifesundeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifesundeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifesundeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by b.spencer View Post
    Congrats to all the guys who made this thread successful. It has been great to see all the stories and people who have come on this journey.

I just posted an update thread and links to my old pics, some of which are earlier in this thread. Anyway, I am 2 1/2 years in and never felt or looked better.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=115593771

Good luck to all and again, congrats to all.

Brad
    Your transformation is by far one of the best.

Cuts like an emo kid AtleastItried's Avatar
    AtleastItried will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtleastItried will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtleastItried will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtleastItried will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtleastItried will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtleastItried will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtleastItried will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtleastItried will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtleastItried will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtleastItried will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtleastItried will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mesunny View Post
    I was around 300 lbs prior to delivering my second child. I started Weight Watchers at a weight of 270 lbs and lost 125 lbs in about a year and a half. I made lifetime member at a weight of 146 lbs.
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com//i...549662orig.jpg
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com//i...936392orig.jpg
    o.O UNPOSSIBLE!!!

Well done! =)
    Try not. Do or do not. There is no try.

"There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level". ~Bruce Lee

lifesundeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifesundeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifesundeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifesundeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifesundeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifesundeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifesundeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifesundeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifesundeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AtleastItried View Post
    o.O UNPOSSIBLE!!!

Well done! =)
    I'm calling shenanigans on this...no loose skin? impossible.

Alcoholic Sumo Ninja standricks's Avatar
    standricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) standricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) standricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) standricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) standricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) standricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) standricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) standricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) standricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) standricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) standricks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lifesundeath View Post
    What picture are you looking at? I can see loose skin.

Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are you blind?
    Satanic Super Soldier Alliance 2009.

Part of the DA...Keep it on the QT

robgr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robgr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robgr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robgr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robgr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robgr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robgr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robgr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robgr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robgr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robgr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i can see some looseness under her belly button. But it is possible. I lost over 120 lbs in 1 year and i just have some general looseness around my hips which luckily doesnt show up in polite company. Some people just have better springier skin than others.[QUOTE=lifesundeath;316578401]I'm calling shenanigans on this...no loose skin? impossible.[/QUO
    The Dude Abides.

[QUOTE=robgr;316757711]i can see some looseness under her belly button. But it is possible. I lost over 120 lbs in 1 year and i just have some general looseness around my hips which luckily doesnt show up in polite company. Some people just have better springier skin than others.
    I'm calling shenanigans on this...no loose skin? impossible.[/QUO
    Yah I guess so. Just judging from all the other transformations people that big end up with a lot of extra skin hanging off.

WoodWizzard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WoodWizzard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WoodWizzard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WoodWizzard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

From Fat to Fit

So here is my transformation. I started out at arous 280lbs at 6 foot 3 inches and about 35% body fat. Yeah it was horrendous when i went into the doctors office. I would just grab candy or sugar from wherever whether it was eating a whole bag of twizzlers in one sitting. I finally turned it around when i say Ryan Reynolds in Blade Trinity, and said jesus if i work hard i can do that. So i started to workout and first did cardio for a couple months and learned the ways of muscle confusion and i dropped weight faster and retained my muscle i got from building stone patios and decks with my father. I would eat 6 times a day to boost the metabolism and cut out sugars and ate whole grains and complex carbs and ate chicken breasts and whey like a bat out of hell. My goal was to hit about 190 with about 10% body fat and i did just that and did even better. I dropped another 10 lbs and my body fat was around 7%. I did all this from about mid January 2005- October 2005. Yes i have a few strecth marks on my arms and just a few white ones on my belly, but they are hardly noticeable and my abs are big enough to the point that i dont have any flabby skin on my lower abs. Its really 80% diet and 20% exercise to get to that optimum level you want. I see alot of guys are here that say they are 12-15%, you just gotta modify that diet more and more to drop that excess fat. Change your routine up all the time to keep your body guessing with cardio and weights. Im doing a round of P-90x to see if i can increase my pullups and pushups, which i have never been good at yet i can do free stand weights with relative ease. Ill let you guys know how it goes. The plyometrics really blows, but it burns fat.
    Attached Images

Seawren is just really nice. (+1000) Seawren is just really nice. (+1000) Seawren is just really nice. (+1000) Seawren is just really nice. (+1000) Seawren is just really nice. (+1000) Seawren is just really nice. (+1000) Seawren is just really nice. (+1000) Seawren is just really nice. (+1000) Seawren is just really nice. (+1000) Seawren is just really nice. (+1000) Seawren is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WoodWizzard View Post
    So here is my transformation. I started out at arous 280lbs at 6 foot 3 inches and about 35% body fat. Yeah it was horrendous when i went into the doctors office. I would just grab candy or sugar from wherever whether it was eating a whole bag of twizzlers in one sitting. I finally turned it around when i say Ryan Reynolds in Blade Trinity, and said jesus if i work hard i can do that. So i started to workout and first did cardio for a couple months and learned the ways of muscle confusion and i dropped weight faster and retained my muscle i got from building stone patios and decks with my father. I would eat 6 times a day to boost the metabolism and cut out sugars and ate whole grains and complex carbs and ate chicken breasts and whey like a bat out of hell. My goal was to hit about 190 with about 10% body fat and i did just that and did even better. I dropped another 10 lbs and my body fat was around 7%. I did all this from about mid January 2005- October 2005. Yes i have a few strecth marks on my arms and just a few white ones on my belly, but they are hardly noticeable and my abs are big enough to the point that i dont have any flabby skin on my lower abs. Its really 80% diet and 20% exercise to get to that optimum level you want. I see alot of guys are here that say they are 12-15%, you just gotta modify that diet more and more to drop that excess fat. Change your routine up all the time to keep your body guessing with cardio and weights. Im doing a round of P-90x to see if i can increase my pullups and pushups, which i have never been good at yet i can do free stand weights with relative ease. Ill let you guys know how it goes. The plyometrics really blows, but it burns fat.
    Awesome job!!!! Keep it going!
    SeaWren's Journey to a New Me
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112319701

WoodWizzard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WoodWizzard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WoodWizzard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WoodWizzard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WillyF View Post
    Hello Everyone im new to the site. I have to say all your transformations are awesome they inspire me to keep going. Heres some pics of mine. Ive been working out for a year and have lost around 100 lbs of body fat so far.

April, 2008 274 lbs at my heaviest

January, 2009 189 lbs 9 months in.

April, 2009 185 lbs 1 year in. Spent the last 3 months bulking and am now starting to cut.

I see you have a Blizzard Logo on your shirt in your chubby picture. Did you play World of Warcraft back then/now. My buddies up at college play that game and they are addicted to it like i'm addicted to endorphins. They play a good 7-8 hours a day during free time. Gaming over a couple hours a day is a bad habit that i get into, especially when i feel un-motivated. I'd rather see my Abs for a long time versus slay some dragons

JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Willyf on the first photo on the far left is that a mexican forrest whittaker?

AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not as impressive as most of you, but here's mine. I'm in the military and got a temporary duty to a place with no gym and fast food was my only way to eat. i was living in a hotel off base with no car and when i came back home i was a lard ass. i've been working out for like 15 years

oh yeah, these pics are 13 weeks apart
    ...imnoting

Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Didn't you enter the misc transformation contest or something a while ago? Nice ink.

What was your before/after weight? Tear drop on your leg looks amazing.
    Satanic Super Soldier Alliance 2009.

Part of the DA...Keep it on the QT

SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AniMaLizTik View Post
    not as impressive as most of you, but here's mine. I'm in the military and got a temporary duty to a place with no gym and fast food was my only way to eat. i was living in a hotel off base with no car and when i came back home i was a lard ass. i've been working out for like 15 years

oh yeah, these pics are 13 weeks apart
    Looks like the "dirty bulk" worked for you anyway. From here it looks like you packed on some more muscle since last year's "after" photos. I'm really impressed at how well you do cutting as well. Nice muscularity.

AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Super Man View Post
    Didn't you enter the misc transformation contest or something a while ago? Nice ink.

What was your before/after weight? Tear drop on your leg looks amazing.
    yeah, i do transformation contest for the past 3 summers i think. Its a great motivator and learniing experiance. i now think i can get on stage and do some damage

my before weight was 204lbs after weight is 175lbs.
    Originally Posted by SDMuscleBuddy View Post
    Looks like the "dirty bulk" worked for you anyway. From here it looks like you packed on some more muscle since last year's "after" photos. I'm really impressed at how well you do cutting as well. Nice muscularity.
    yeah, i am a bit leaner and about 7 lbs heavier.
    ...imnoting

TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have posted progress pics in this thread before but here is my most recent.

October 2005

April 2009
    "Don't give up, don't ever give up. Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul; and those three things are going to carry on forever." - Jimmy V (RIP 1946-1993)

***ЯR*** Big Dawg Crew ***ЯR***

cmjenkins is not very well liked. (-100) cmjenkins is not very well liked. (-100) cmjenkins is not very well liked. (-100) cmjenkins is not very well liked. (-100) cmjenkins is not very well liked. (-100) cmjenkins is not very well liked. (-100) cmjenkins is not very well liked. (-100) cmjenkins is not very well liked. (-100) cmjenkins is not very well liked. (-100) cmjenkins is not very well liked. (-100) cmjenkins is not very well liked. (-100)
    awesome bro!

depinto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by johnnyj411 View Post
    No phuckin way thats the same guy! That is a wicked transform! Great job! Bet you are pulling major trim now!!

this guy is my inspiration right here

johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by depinto View Post
    this guy is my inspiration right here
    Haha Thats me! And its true,the better you look the more trim your gonna pull....sad but true!
    ~Roll F'n Tide! crew~
    ~Atlanta Braves crew~
    ~Tennesse Titans crew~
    ~Forever cutting crew~
    ~Only drink water crew~
    ~Running crew~
    ~Listen to at least one Deftones song a day crew~
    ~Never dreamer bulking again crew~
    ~Prius crew~
    ~Wear shorts all year around crew~

Closed Thread
Page 60 of 346 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast