Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PimpinisEasy View Post
    Israel is the most densely protected region in the world. It has among the worlds most advanced Air Defence and Anti ballistic Missile defence in the world; specifically many American systems and American designed systems. It was always claimed that Israel is an inpenetrable fortress sitting under the iron dome.

Conversely Iran is typically not considered a nation with advanced military technology especially when considered in the context of a comparrison to the US. People in the know are aware of the rapid advances Iran has been making in the field of drones and missile technology; however it certianly is not widespread knowledge.

Operation True Promise was based on an advanced kill chain that incorporated a number of air attack assets including suicide drones, liquid fuel missiles and solid fuel missiles with advanced capabilitities. The assets were combined to perform a saturation strategy designed to overwhelm American/israeli Radars and defence systems. We saw the Israelis/Americans expend a huge amount of very expensive missiles to counter the low tech, low cost missiles - while the more advanced missiles punched straight through the Iron Dome and landed verified strikes against Israeli air strips.

If we extrapolate this strategy, we know that Iran can completely exhaust the Israeli and American defence systems with low cost munitions at great expense to the defenders. We know that Iran can strike anywhere in Israel including the most heavily protected areas. A precedent has been set, if Israel attacks Iran; Iran can strike Israel anywhere and their dome no longer can protect them. Potential strike locations are now only a matter of our creativity: the Mossad HQ, Intel Fabs, Dimona Nuclear Plant, Military airfields, the Knesset, Ben Gurion airport. The list is endless and delicious.

Imagine the Hamas/Israel war when Israel does not have an airforce, imagine a war with Hezbollah. My personal favourites are the military airfields and Intel Fabs.

To summarise Israel FAFO.

[THIS IS MY OWN WORK - NOT A TWEET lol]
    I didn’t read a single sentence. Iran didn’t kill a single military member or disable a single military installation. Seems all the tech is working as intended.
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And theres no me looking. Theres just looking.

"Your one f*ck fantasy" Shortfuze's Avatar
    Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I read that Iran claims to have given US and Israel 72 hour notice that it would strike. US claims Iran never gave a notice.

I don't know what to make of this sudden attack. Was it meant to threaten Israel or maybe just a show for the Arab world that Iran cares about Palestinians despite being Shia but the rest of the Muslim world did nothing. In any case, they made their point by the attack even if it didn't do anything militarily.
    The US has told Israel it's bot going to be involved if Israel strikes Iran; Biden can't afford high oil prices and economic crash if there is sh*t show in the Middle East during election year. Also, we can't support Ukraine simultaneously if a conflict erupts in the Middle East.
    Israel could also not retaliate and say they intercepted majority of Iranian missiles; but if they don't take some kind of military action against Iran, then the whole Arab world will think Israel is a p*ssy and be emboldened to attack them.

What a quandary...
    *Simplicity is the key to life*

Thanks ZBlacktt for the mod rep!
    Thanks ForumSentinel for the admin rep!
    Thanks Gxp23 for the mod rep!
    Thanks 400LB Gorilla for the mod rep!
    Thanks CountryMike for admin rep!
    Thanks Nics1246 for mod rep!

I got married on August 24, 2013!!
    ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    I didn’t read a single sentence. Iran didn’t kill a single military member or disable a single military installation. Seems all the tech is working as intended.

lol classic troll job... but if you're gonna say you didn't read, responding is not how you do it.

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Shortfuze View Post
    I read that Iran claims to have given US and Israel 72 hour notice that it would strike. US claims Iran never gave a notice.

I don't know what to make of this sudden attack. Was it meant to threaten Israel or maybe just a show for the Arab world that Iran cares about Palestinians despite being Shia but the rest of the Muslim world did nothing. In any case, they made their point by the attack even if it didn't do anything militarily.
    The US has told Israel it's bot going to be involved if Israel strikes Iran; Biden can't afford high oil prices and economic crash if there is sh*t show in the Middle East during election year. Also, we can't support Ukraine simultaneously if a conflict erupts in the Middle East.
    Israel could also not retaliate and say they intercepted majority of Iranian missiles; but if they don't take some kind of military action against Iran, then the whole Arab world will think Israel is a p*ssy and be emboldened to attack them.

What a quandary...
    Most of the Arab woorld supports Israel. Only the Iranian aligned nations stand up to the Israelis and Americans.

Yes Iran gave them a long warning and still they punched through the Iron dome. Iran are absolute chads.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Never thought I'd be in favor of cope propaganda, but here we go - right now the US is pretty clearly trying to get Israel to claim they shot everything down, declare victory, and forego a retaliatory attack on Iran.

In reality I expect 50% of Iranian ballistics fired penetrated as well as an unknown number of cruise missiles, indicating troubling underperformance by Israeli and American missile defenses - which were engineered to defeat this specific threat. In a rather telling admission CENTCOM only claimed three missiles downed (with what I assume was THAAD) despite what would have been dozens of engagement opportunities. There were about twenty ballistic arrivals caught on video last night and God only knows what else came in that eluded the cameras.

But, hey, whatever keeps a regional war from kicking off and allows Netanyahu to come off the ledge with some kind of grace. We're gonna cope our way to peace in the Middle East, folks
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    Never thought I'd be in favor of cope propaganda, but here we go - right now the US is pretty clearly trying to get Israel to claim they shot everything down, declare victory, and forego a retaliatory attack on Iran.

In reality I expect 50% of Iranian ballistics fired penetrated as well as an unknown number of cruise missiles, indicating troubling underperformance by Israeli and American missile defenses - which were engineered to defeat this specific threat. In a rather telling admission CENTCOM only claimed three missiles downed (with what I assume was THAAD) despite what would have been dozens of engagement opportunities. There were about twenty ballistic arrivals caught on video last night and God only knows what else came in that eluded the cameras.

But, hey, whatever keeps a regional war from kicking off and allows Netanyahu to come off the ledge with some kind of grace. We're gonna cope our way to peace in the Middle East, folks

LOL - Jizzel word for word plagiarizing Armchair Warlord (
    @ArmchairW )

LMFAO @ these bots srs

This was just a research exercise for Iran. What works, what doesn't work and where are the ABMs located. Just the entree.

I love the 99% stat from Israel - we can all see the videos of them hitting. In addition Israel has made it illegal for Israelis to take photo or video of Damage sites. i.e. things got ugly.

BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000)
    This was just a research exercise for Iran. What works, what doesn't work and where are the ABMs located. Just the entree.

I love the 99% stat from Israel - we can all see the videos of them hitting. In addition Israel has made it illegal for Israelis to take photo or video of Damage sites. i.e. things got ugly.

roflmao @ these gigacope. LMFAO @ iranian chit tier "missiles".

YoUrE luyCkY They DiDnT UsE ThEir HyperS000nics!!!

LMFAO

In 2 weeks the iranians will use their REAL missiles!!

These bots suck.
    Last edited by BotDetector; 04-15-2024 at 03:18 PM.

CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So when will Israel bring freedom to Iran? When are they expected to strike?
    Management Information Systems Crew
    Canadian Crew
    Serbian Crew

Originally Posted by CrazySerbian View Post
    So when will Israel bring freedom to Iran? When are they expected to strike?
    no one care about iran. just need to kill them.

isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BotDetector View Post
    LOL - Jizzel word for word plagiarizing Armchair Warlord (
    @ArmchairW )

LMFAO @ these bots srs
    Oh jeez he actually just copy and pasted that directly and tried to pass it off as his own. Always knew jizz was a FAS retard but that's genuinely embarrassing lmao
    Misc Crypto Crew
    BTC to $200k

Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It took the combined forces of:
    Israel, America, France, UK, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia to fend off the missile/drone attack from Iran.

Now what happens when Iran does it again, but this time doubles the number of missiles/drones; and what happens when Hezzbolah, Iraq, Yemen, and Syrian militias all coordinate to attack at the same time?

I bet Israel and her “allies” are hard at work figuring out how to better protect Israel incase things escalate.
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

Mein Kampf (Unabridged Version)
    Hitler's Revolution (Richard Tedor)
    March of the Titans: The complete history of the White race (Arthur Kemp)
    Killing Hope (William Blum)
    The Decline of the West (Oswald Spengler)

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

Originally Posted by Islandboyo View Post
    It took the combined forces of:
    Israel, America, France, UK, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia to fend off the missile/drone attack from Iran.

Now what happens when Iran does it again, but this time doubles the number of missiles/drones; and what happens when Hezzbolah, Iraq, and Syrian militias all coordinate to attack at the same time?

I bet Israel and her “allies” are hard at work figuring out how to better protect Israel incase things escalate.
    What happens? Return fire. iran set back 20 years in about 12 hours.

iran is like a little kid trying to punch you. you show restraint as best you can for a bit but then finally knock him out.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Very smart of iran to do it in a way that gives biden an off ramp too
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Very smart of iran to do it in a way that gives biden an off ramp too
    mr potato head lmfao

Imagine spending all day simping for iran and russia by reposting tweets as your own.

jizzel and dirkabrah are one and the same.

LMFAO!

Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What happens? Return fire. iran set back 20 years in about 12 hours.

iran is like a little kid trying to punch you. you show restraint as best you can for a bit but then finally knock him out.
    Only an uniformed clown would underestimate Iran’s capabilities. Lol at being so dumb that you can’t recognize the strategy Iran is employing to avoid a war with an increasingly belligerent and aggressive Israel. I hope you clowns get drafted when America has to rescue the Israelis, or Israel bombs another American ship and blames Iran for it like they did with Egypt.
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

Mein Kampf (Unabridged Version)
    Hitler's Revolution (Richard Tedor)
    March of the Titans: The complete history of the White race (Arthur Kemp)
    Killing Hope (William Blum)
    The Decline of the West (Oswald Spengler)

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The one bipartisan issue: MORE. MONEY. FOR. JEWS.

It's all so tiresome

Only an uniformed clown would underestimate Iran’s capabilities. Lol at being so dumb that you can’t recognize the strategy Iran is employing to avoid a war with an increasingly belligerent and aggressive Israel. I hope you clowns get drafted when America has to rescue the Israelis, or Israel bombs another American ship and blames Iran for it like they did with Egypt.
    strategy
    sand niger

Pick 1.

lol @ the gigacope " It's strategy bro! They meant to miss! They didn't use their REAL missiles!! "

lol

That dude thinks ukraine is winning lmao

Oh and he faked being in the navy
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

That dude thinks ukraine is winning lmao

Oh and he faked being in the navy
    Any comment about your word for word plagiarism of various twitter russian bots?

Breaking Defense:

"
    WASHINGTON — With all-out war in Ukraine entering its third brutal year, a new report says the Russian disinformation strategy online looks a lot like its battle tactics on the ground: launch wave after wave of low-skilled grunts and hope that somebody makes it through."

Hmm..... sounds a lot like....

Mr. Potato Head

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Imagine spending all day simping for iran and russia by reposting tweets as your own.

jizzel and dirkabrah are one and the same.

LMFAO!
    How many terrortard alts are you on? Can you imagine how much of a beta bitch you'd have to be to get banned multiple times simping for a ****hole like Ukraine? Stolen valor soy goy to the max.

isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any comment about your word for word plagiarism of various twitter russian bots?
    It wasn't stizzel to be fair, it was his handler/helmet tightener
    Misc Crypto Crew
    BTC to $200k

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Breaking Defense:

"
    WASHINGTON — With all-out war in Ukraine entering its third brutal year, a new report says the Russian disinformation strategy online looks a lot like its battle tactics on the ground: launch wave after wave of low-skilled grunts and hope that somebody makes it through."

Hmm..... sounds a lot like....

Mr. Potato Head
    Cries about disinfo then posts something with no sources. Just ****ing LOL at low IQ terrortard sperg outs.

Originally Posted by yabbayabba View Post
    How many terrortard alts are you on? Can you imagine how much of a beta bitch you'd have to be to get banned multiple times simping for a ****hole like Ukraine? Stolen valor soy goy to the max.
    ah there he is...

" launch wave after wave of low-skilled grunts and hope that somebody makes it through."

lol

Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    Imagine firing over 300 drones and missiles at a country, and none of them did a thing.
    Imagine Spending Tens of Billions of American Taxpayer money on GPS Jamming Systems and Electronic Warfare Systems and having almost a 100% Failure rate against not only ballistic and cruise missiles but cheap $5k to $20k drones and then needing The US Navy, Us Air Force, British Air Force, British Navy, French Navy, French Air Force, Saudi Air Defense, Saudi Air Force, Jordanian Air Defense, and Jordanian Air Force to shoot down the drones, ballistic missiles and cruise missiles because your own technology is EXTREMELY overrated.
    White 18-24 year old fit virgins with no tattoos and no debt=GOAT Women.

Originally Posted by Sal29 View Post
    Imagine Spending Tens of Billions of American Taxpayer money on GPS Jamming Systems and Electronic Warfare Systems and having almost a 100% Failure rate against not only ballistic and cruise missiles but cheap $5k to $20k drones and then needing The US Navy, Us Air Force, British Air Force, British Navy, French Navy, French Air Force, Saudi Air Defense, Saudi Air Force, Jordanian Air Defense, and Jordanian Air Force to shoot down the drones, ballistic missiles and cruise missiles because your own technology is EXTREMELY overrated.
    lol @ the propaganda you suck up

"launch wave after wave of low-skilled grunts and hope that somebody makes it through"

The quote keeps delivering

I feel like the dirkas and orcs are mad because once again russian tech ( that iran uses ) has been proven garbage yet again and they are "exposed".

You were already exposed bros. We all knew it was garbage. iranian missiles.... LOL