Closed Thread
Page 6 of 285 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast
    not considered normal pUniCepts's Avatar
    pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Kezzyukbrah View Post
    I'll try posting the links under the titles if it will let me. Srs it wont let me edit the title of this op

Edit only letting me add the original link to X and no others. Keeps logging me out. Fuk it brahs its staying how it is it won't let me do anything. Wont let memcop either
    n00b
    ☆ MissChill Appreciation Crew ☆ Owner ☆ Σ ☆

WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by pUniCepts View Post
    n00b
    Decide if you're throwing in the towel yet hommus?

Im here for you <3

* The opinions of this salty dog are out of bitterness and spite, no matter the advice given the bottom line is that you should turn the other direction and walk away from law enforcement. Also change your criminal justice major or I will punch your face.

pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by WillNotBreak View Post
    Decide if you're throwing in the towel yet hommus?

Im here for you <3
    nah, no reason to when I can always just step back for awhile. if I ever decide to leave the forum forever I'll do something to get demodded and permed. that's the only way for a true miscer to go out

Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    n00b
    Gimme your powers

edit thank you based wizard

WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz
    nah, no reason to when I can always just step back for awhile. if I ever decide to leave the forum forever I'll do something to get demodded and permed. that's the only way for a true miscer to go out
    Hearin, not like VA that poosy! Stay strong bruv, stay strong.

* The opinions of this salty dog are out of bitterness and spite, no matter the advice given the bottom line is that you should turn the other direction and walk away from law enforcement. Also change your criminal justice major or I will punch your face.

Gimme your powers
    the symbols you had in the title were causing it to reset for some reason. once I deleted those it let me edit. I replaced them with sunshine.

Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the symbols you had in the title were causing it to reset for some reason. once I deleted those it let me edit. I replaced them with sunshine.
    So thats all it was? Fuuuu was on ages trying to edit the op even memsy had a go. Thanks man

edit what happened to VA? I must of missed it when I was banned
    Last edited by Kezzyukbrah; 05-01-2014 at 02:10 AM.

luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So thats all it was? Fuuuu was on ages trying to edit the op even memsy had a go. Thanks man

Only other thing wrong with the title is all the words aren't capitalized.. one of my biggest fukin pet peeves with titles. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Anyways... ridiculous night at work.. two violent patients causing a code white, dealt with the one on three different occasions and had a drunk in emerge tell me he wanted to throw a blanket over my head, wrap me up and swing me over his head lol

Intradesting
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167930303 - Luzz's Log

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." — George Orwell (Ty psai)

++ Positive Crew ++
    ***Canadian Crew***
    Former 300LB+ Crew
    -x-

Red Wings - Colts

Originally Posted by luzz223 View Post
    Only other thing wrong with the title is all the words aren't capitalized.. one of my biggest fukin pet peeves with titles. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Anyways... ridiculous night at work.. two violent patients causing a code white, dealt with the one on three different occasions and had a drunk in emerge tell me he wanted to throw a blanket over my head, wrap me up and swing me over his head lol

Intradesting
    I swear you kunts sure are twisty in here

yep, no problem. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1235920313

Originally Posted by WillNotBreak View Post
    Hearin, not like VA that poosy! Stay strong bruv, stay strong.
    haha. well, from talking to him I will understand if he decides to leave. I will miss him tho.

yep, no problem. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1235920313

haha. well, from talking to him I will understand if he decides to leave. I will miss him tho.
    Hes been a mod since way before I became a member on here and was cool to talk to. Bit sudden just to come out with it like that and is that guy on that page who said "they picked me" the next mod?

WnB is that your tenth infraction lol?
    Last edited by Kezzyukbrah; 05-01-2014 at 02:36 AM.

luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I swear you kunts sure are twisty in here

Haha it's all good man.. just won't look at the title

Sunshine is a nice touch tho
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167930303 - Luzz's Log

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." — George Orwell (Ty psai)

++ Positive Crew ++
    ***Canadian Crew***
    Former 300LB+ Crew
    -x-

Red Wings - Colts

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz

We ✘⁶ now

Yeah, me too. Bloke could menstruate with the best of us.... Only LE brah i swapped patches with *tear....... Manly tear*

Hes been a mod since way before I became a member on here and was cool to talk to. Bit sudden just to come out with it like that and is that guy on that page who said "they picked me" the next mod?
    WnB is that your tenth infraction lol?
    I still remember when he was a peasant like the rest of us, same with Mem and Natypes... Big LEO mod presence.

Strong memory, yeah mane, number 10! Am I record holder yet? Aaaaaand no, the other bloke was selected for a response team gig,

RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    fukin buiriful

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Shot doooooooooooown in a blaaaze of glooorry
    LEO

I'll kick your neck off martoch's Avatar
    martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good morning and good night! Just woke up from the couch and crawling into bed...

🇱🇧 Lebanese Jesus 🇱🇧 dougefresh93's Avatar
    dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Instagram - @dougefresh093

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Morning x'ers

Been doing tons of belt less work with deads and squats, liking it alot.

And don't forget, stay off Instagram if you're going to pose with a black guy or other minority.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Or just start drinking a lot and post crazy ****, like Forge3.

edit: Links look good, thanks dudes.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    NFL Playoffs > All
    In before haters.

Originally Posted by KCBadBoy View Post
    NBA Playoffs > Hockey

Whats good fellas????
    Just got done with my bloodwork (Got all panels done...) hopefully they come back in range.

Originally Posted by SUPER_MANLET View Post
    sup?
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    Good morning and welcome to Thursday, folks.

No Longer Look Like This InItForFitness's Avatar
    InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Morning -X-

Rest day for me, and although not training sucks...I do enjoy the extra time in the mornings to relax.
    Usually stop and enjoy the view on my way to work.

Than of course, who wouldn't love this "breakroom" (the park across the street) view in the morning while enjoying my usual coffee + donut

�USMC (2009-2013) �

â–¬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) â–¬

♦Currently full on dad-bod status (minus the dad part)

*NEW TRAINING LOG* ; https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178104781

One of Our Best Posters KCBadBoy's Avatar
    KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    NFL Playoffs > All
    In before haters.
    March Madness > NFL Playoffs > NBA Playoffs > Everything else

Morning X

IFF: Is that one of the great lakes? I have always wanted to visit those!
    <Kansas Misc. Crew>
    <KC Chiefs>
    <KC Royals>
    <Sporting KC>
    <Kansas Jayhawks>
    <Alex Morgan Fan Club>

No Longer Look Like This InItForFitness's Avatar
    InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KCBadBoy View Post
    March Madness > NFL Playoffs > NBA Playoffs > Everything else

Morning X
    Morning Brah

NFL Playoffs > March Madness > NHL Playoffs > NBA Playoffs > Eating **** for breakfast > Watching Golf
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

â–¬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) â–¬

♦Currently full on dad-bod status (minus the dad part)

*NEW TRAINING LOG* ; https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178104781

Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. "
    Hippocrates

--♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT GROUP--♥♥--♥♥--

** GreekyBeth Appreciation Crew **

One of Our Best Posters KCBadBoy's Avatar
    KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wheelin again this weekend, but we're staying close to home.

Last edited by KCBadBoy; 05-01-2014 at 07:00 AM.
    <Kansas Misc. Crew>
    <KC Chiefs>
    <KC Royals>
    <Sporting KC>
    <Kansas Jayhawks>
    <Alex Morgan Fan Club>

biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    morning X. miss me?
    LEO

Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sup X

Can ya'll pls go in this thread and follow the link to vote "like" my pic so I can win a makeover and photo shoot? I could really use it Lol.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1649343&page=1
    Last edited by Hannah82; 05-01-2014 at 08:16 AM.
    I have no idea what I'm doing, I just fkking do it.
    If it's hard that just means you need to do it more until it isn't.

~DSC~X~
    *AF Vet Crew**aeronautical science student*
    ♡beards♡

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's odd, as no user inputted characters should cause instability.

I'm assuming the forum is running vBulletin 5.x, but maybe a patch needs to be applied.

An admin should look at it just to make sure it's not a security risk. Seriously. Exploits are usually based on such types of unexpected behaviors (bugs/instability).

Originally Posted by Hannah82 View Post
    Sup X

Can ya'll pls go in this thread and follow the link to vote "like" my pic so I can win a makeover and photo shoot? I could really use it Lol.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1649343&page=1
    done. good luck
    LEO

Closed Thread