Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    been meaning to get a vasectomy. will my test increase since it doesnt shoot out?
    US Navy Veteran
    eats sriracha with everything
    ^^VV<><> BA Start

daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BorisTheCat View Post
    Since I was 13-14, I didn't get laid until I was 19. Despite deciding at that age I wasn't interested in kids, I let myself mature for 8-9 years, and my decision still didn't change. If I decided at 13 or 14 that I didn't want kids, how come I didn't ask my parents/doctor to get a vasectomy at that age? (Obviously I know now that they wouldn't give me one at that age, no chit. I didn't know back then though)

I gave myself several years to see if this was what I wanted to do. I could have made a consultation appointment at 18 if I wanted to. I still waited a few more years to make sure this was what I wanted to do.

It was, so I went ahead and did it.
    Still, don't get me wrong. I'm still quite baffled.

At the age of 13-14 and above, to 18... hell probably 'til 21, your mind and thoughts were constantly revolving around whether you'd have kids or not?
    It sounds as if it is some superpower, when in reality majority of people are in fact fertile. And, to tell you the truth, growing up I used to be just like you, man.
    Always told myself "f**k this **** brb I'm never having children", but never did I contemplate a vasectomy.

Perhaps the sole fact that I needed to pass on my genes at some point in the future was "too" embedded in my brain. After all, it is, not trying to be insulting, a natural mindset to reproduce for majority of organisms. Whether this is because of evolution, natural selection and survival of the fittest - or modern day society brainwashing people who don't even believe in God to get married etc. (I mean the ceremonies pretty much have religious roots, some just do it in say Church anyway because it's the custom, the norm) is debatable I guess, depending on your personal beliefs and preferences.

Point is I find it strange you'd actually think about this throughout your younger years. If you think about having children, while still being a little child with other interests of course - then of course you're gonna come to the conclusion not to raise them. I myself found them repulsive. Still cringe at times when I see babies drooling while screaming, and people dare call that "cute" lol. Yet these were your childhood years, brah. If I'd think about those responsibilities day in and day out I'd probably go mad.

And making such a huge permanently life changing decision, based on a feeling that might just be temporary (I'm saying you've lived about 25 % of your life and this will affect the rest of the 65 % forever, no matter where you stand on this matter in the future) is just extreme to me. Surely you must've thought at some point that you live and you learn, mature and gain experience and knowledge that might change your life goals? I don't want to be a police officer just because I said so at 13. Probably would say the same about my old 5 year old self wanting to become Spiderman just 8 years ago.

And today? I'd laugh at myself for what I wanted to become at the age of 13, no disrespect to any police officer.
    If I thought about it day in and day out though, especially since my "grandmother and mother" would've mentioned it, constantly reminding me of the responsibilities to come, while I at the same time saw their jobs and was more repulsed by the idea... At that age? Of course I'd say no to that profession. And never look back.

You didn't get any chance or time to do just be a happy-go-lucky child throughout your childhood man?
    I'm just asking because if you've baby sat and heard of all this responsibility all that time, no wonder you'd get a vasectomy.
    1.85 m (6'1")
    80 kg (175 lbs)

"Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs."

BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bassackwards View Post
    been meaning to get a vasectomy. will my test increase since it doesnt shoot out?
    For a few days, and then it will drop back down to normal levels. Lol I was hoping I would have permanently higher test, but that's not the case. Oh well.
    *no social life, so buries himself with work crew*
    *only derives pleasure from material things b/c no friends crew*
    *jaded outlook on life crew*
    *moveable sound crew*
    *never had a gf crew*
    *kneedragger/hunting/fishing crew*
    *lives in flea-infested apartment in the hood crew*
    *born again virgin crew*
    *vasectomy crew*
    *doesn't want kids crew*

ko5567 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ko5567 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ko5567 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ko5567 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ko5567 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ko5567 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ko5567 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ko5567 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ko5567 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ko5567 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ko5567 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Did not freeze swimmers. I read some article where a lesbian couple stole some guy's sperm and impregnated themselves and then tried to take him to court for child support.

proof: http://abcnews.go.com/Health/kansas-...ry?id=21657212

I ain't about that life Jarrell
    So you decided not to freeze any sperm because of one extremely rare case? The odds of that happening to you if you did freeze some are virtually non existent.
    "Audentes fortuna iuvat" - Virgil

Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For a few days, and then it will drop back down to normal levels. Lol I was hoping I would have permanently higher test, but that's not the case. Oh well.
    US Navy Veteran
    eats sriracha with everything
    ^^VV<><> BA Start

tulenkot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tulenkot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tulenkot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tulenkot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tulenkot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tulenkot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tulenkot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tulenkot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tulenkot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tulenkot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tulenkot has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When I had my vasectomy, I was told it wouldn't hurt. However, during the procedure it felt like my balls were being electrocuted. Awesome right? Then the next day my junk looked like it was kicked by a freakin horse it was so bruised. Recovery was quick and the result was simply fantastic. I already have 2 kids so my reasoning was a little different than the OP's.

LuvVag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LuvVag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LuvVag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LuvVag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LuvVag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LuvVag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LuvVag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LuvVag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LuvVag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LuvVag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LuvVag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm actually a nurse who assists the doctor with these procedures. You are wrong op, they do inject into the sack but they inject the medicine into the vas deferens, which is the tube that connects the testicles to the stomach. Did you have 2 incisions or one?

BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Congrats OP, welcome to the club. I got the snip-snip done a couple years ago
    ...but I'm a lot older than you. I'm not judging you, you sound like you put a lot of thought into this decision and are comfortable with yourself (which is impressive for a 21yo), but frankly I'm really surprised you were able to find a doctor who would perform this procedure on a 21yo. I was 40yo and I had to go through the same interview process, and unless yours was a whole lot more lengthy & in-depth than you're letting on in this thread, I find myself leaning towards the conclusion that your urologist was a tad irresponsible.

So gjm, congrats, no judging, but my question is: Was the interview process really as simple & straight-ahead as you've made it seem, or did they seriously get down and challenge your beliefs, get you to defend your convictions explicitly and substantively before approving the surgery?

Also, did you tell them you were a "born-again virgin"? wtf was their response to that?

BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by daniasadz View Post
    Still, don't get me wrong. I'm still quite baffled.

At the age of 13-14 and above, to 18... hell probably 'til 21, your mind and thoughts were constantly revolving around whether you'd have kids or not?
    It sounds as if it is some superpower, when in reality majority of people are in fact fertile. And, to tell you the truth, growing up I used to be just like you, man.
    Always told myself "f**k this **** brb I'm never having children", but never did I contemplate a vasectomy.

Perhaps the sole fact that I needed to pass on my genes at some point in the future was "too" embedded in my brain. After all, it is, not trying to be insulting, a natural mindset to reproduce for majority of organisms. Whether this is because of evolution, natural selection and survival of the fittest - or modern day society brainwashing people who don't even believe in God to get married etc. (I mean the ceremonies pretty much have religious roots, some just do it in say Church anyway because it's the custom, the norm) is debatable I guess, depending on your personal beliefs and preferences.

Point is I find it strange you'd actually think about this throughout your younger years. If you think about having children, while still being a little child with other interests of course - then of course you're gonna come to the conclusion not to raise them. I myself found them repulsive. Still cringe at times when I see babies drooling while screaming, and people dare call that "cute" lol. Yet these were your childhood years, brah. If I'd think about those responsibilities day in and day out I'd probably go mad.

And making such a huge permanently life changing decision, based on a feeling that might just be temporary (I'm saying you've lived about 25 % of your life and this will affect the rest of the 65 % forever, no matter where you stand on this matter in the future) is just extreme to me. Surely you must've thought at some point that you live and you learn, mature and gain experience and knowledge that might change your life goals? I don't want to be a police officer just because I said so at 13. Probably would say the same about my old 5 year old self wanting to become Spiderman just 8 years ago.

And today? I'd laugh at myself for what I wanted to become at the age of 13, no disrespect to any police officer.
    If I thought about it day in and day out though, especially since my "grandmother and mother" would've mentioned it, constantly reminding me of the responsibilities to come, while I at the same time saw their jobs and was more repulsed by the idea... At that age? Of course I'd say no to that profession. And never look back.

You didn't get any chance or time to do just be a happy-go-lucky child throughout your childhood man?
    I'm just asking because if you've baby sat and heard of all this responsibility all that time, no wonder you'd get a vasectomy.

That's just it, my mind never revolved around whether I would have them or not, I knew throughout that entire stretch of my life, from 14 until now, that I never wanted kids. If I even had the slightest reservations about the procedure, I would not have done it.

I gave myself 8-9 years to mature and see if my opinion/beliefs would change, and they did not. If I made my decision at the "immature" age of 14 as most would call it, (let's pretend that I could have got the procedure at 14 for a minute) and did it on a whim, then yes, it might seem very foolish in retrospect.

I was a very happy-go-lucky child. Always had fun, friends, always busy, you name it. This wasn't on my mind every hour of every day, it was just something I had decided on.

A lot of guys I know love their kids. Some, but not all of them are very unhappy. They wish they had focused on building themselves before having kids, and that is something they dwell on every hour of every day.

Also, who says I'm gonna be lonely? There's no reason this should hold me back from having friends or smashing sloots. The only thing holding me back right now is my self-esteem and self-confidence, the fear of accidentally knocking up girls is now gone.
    *moveable sound crew*
    *never had a gf crew*
    *born again virgin crew*
    *vasectomy crew*
    *doesn't want kids crew*

Originally Posted by ko5567 View Post
    So you decided not to freeze any sperm because of one extremely rare case? The odds of that happening to you if you did freeze some are virtually non existent.
    No, I decided to not freeze sperm because I don't want kids. It's that simple.
    *moveable sound crew*
    *never had a gf crew*
    *born again virgin crew*
    *vasectomy crew*
    *doesn't want kids crew*

Originally Posted by tulenkot View Post
    When I had my vasectomy, I was told it wouldn't hurt. However, during the procedure it felt like my balls were being electrocuted. Awesome right? Then the next day my junk looked like it was kicked by a freakin horse it was so bruised. Recovery was quick and the result was simply fantastic. I already have 2 kids so my reasoning was a little different than the OP's.
    Huh... zero bruising for me.
    *moveable sound crew*
    *never had a gf crew*
    *born again virgin crew*
    *vasectomy crew*
    *doesn't want kids crew*

Originally Posted by BusterMudd View Post
    Congrats OP, welcome to the club. I got the snip-snip done a couple years ago
    ...but I'm a lot older than you. I'm not judging you, you sound like you put a lot of thought into this decision and are comfortable with yourself (which is impressive for a 21yo), but frankly I'm really surprised you were able to find a doctor who would perform this procedure on a 21yo. I was 40yo and I had to go through the same interview process, and unless yours was a whole lot more lengthy & in-depth than you're letting on in this thread, I find myself leaning towards the conclusion that your urologist was a tad irresponsible.

So gjm, congrats, no judging, but my question is: Was the interview process really as simple & straight-ahead as you've made it seem, or did they seriously get down and challenge your beliefs, get you to defend your convictions explicitly and substantively before approving the surgery?

Also, did you tell them you were a "born-again virgin"? wtf was their response to that?
    Lol did not tell them I was a born-again virgin. There were some raised eyebrows when I told the receptionist why I made an appointment, and the nurse was surprised as well. The urologist was very understanding, and did not challenge me whatsoever. He was professional and made me aware of the risks, responsibilities, and consequences of the procedure. I'm sure it depends entirely on what urologist or doctor you see.
    *moveable sound crew*
    *never had a gf crew*
    *born again virgin crew*
    *vasectomy crew*
    *doesn't want kids crew*

FinanceSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) FinanceSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) FinanceSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) FinanceSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) FinanceSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) FinanceSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) FinanceSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) FinanceSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) FinanceSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) FinanceSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) FinanceSwole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Were you put out via anesthesia? I cannot imagine my balls getting cut while conscious. I would freak out. Is it like a 5 minute process or something?

Originally Posted by LuvVag View Post
    I'm actually a nurse who assists the doctor with these procedures. You are wrong op, they do inject into the sack but they inject the medicine into the vas deferens, which is the tube that connects the testicles to the stomach. Did you have 2 incisions or one?
    You are correct, I should have been more specific.

He gave me two INJECTIONS, not incisions, into each vas. (one for each testicle). He then made a small INCISION with these sharp scissor things, then used these forceps with a tiny eyelet to hold the skin open to fish out each vas.
    *moveable sound crew*
    *never had a gf crew*
    *born again virgin crew*
    *vasectomy crew*
    *doesn't want kids crew*

500 Internal Server Error jujuB's Avatar
    jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NonSmoker View Post
    Grats. You'll probably enjoy sex 10x more now that you only have to worry about STDs. Lucky guy.
    uh... you can still catch STDs.

getting a girl preggo isn't an STD.
    RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

Aymen123 is not very helpful. (-500) Aymen123 is not very helpful. (-500) Aymen123 is not very helpful. (-500) Aymen123 is not very helpful. (-500) Aymen123 is not very helpful. (-500) Aymen123 is not very helpful. (-500) Aymen123 is not very helpful. (-500) Aymen123 is not very helpful. (-500) Aymen123 is not very helpful. (-500) Aymen123 is not very helpful. (-500) Aymen123 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Pathetic.

Originally Posted by FinanceSwole View Post
    Were you put out via anesthesia? I cannot imagine my balls getting cut while conscious. I would freak out. Is it like a 5 minute process or something?
    No, I was fully conscious throughout the whole thing. It was 10-12 minutes total.

Not gonna lie, I was scared chitless while the nurse was prepping me.
    *moveable sound crew*
    *never had a gf crew*
    *born again virgin crew*
    *vasectomy crew*
    *doesn't want kids crew*

x^2+2*sqrt(8x+9x^2) ln(x) RealityKings's Avatar
    RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Got to be some retard to get the snip at 21.
    Not like you couldn't do it later. As much as you say you won't regret it, there's always a possibility. Judging by your sig its not like you had any close calls either.

Also no brag but I've been around more than average and I have yet to meet any girl who doesn't want kids. This is not a big deal though. The regret part is more important.

Inb4 I knew since I was 13
    Pls go.
    Liverpool FC, YNWA, JFT96.

Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shouldn't you lose your virginity before making such a big decision.
    Inb4 Op's future 5/10 wife adopts a bunch of children from Nigeria.
    "Stop sitting back saying yeah man, I wanna be this, I wanna be that, grab your phucking nuts and be it" -Greg Plitt

Can't edit avi, mod tried to help but he couldn't figure it out either

jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Even if I never wanted kids and got a vasectomy I would still want sperm team 6 on standby in the freezer just in case. People often change and I don't see the need to make a permanent decision when you can still have the same benefits of the permanent decision but with the option to change your mind.
    USAF

Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My uncle had a vasectomy. recently wanted to have kids so opted for the reverse surgery and it wasn't a success.

Originally Posted by RealityKings View Post
    Got to be some retard to get the snip at 21.
    Not like you couldn't do it later. As much as you say you won't regret it, there's always a possibility. Judging by your sig its not like you had any close calls either.

Also no brag but I've been around more than average and I have yet to meet any girl who doesn't want kids. This is not a big deal though. The regret part is more important.

Inb4 I knew since I was 13
    Pls go.
    I explained in previous posts what I considered a close call. It might not be a close call to you, but it was to me. I gave myself 8-9 years to see if my opinion would change. It didn't.

No reason why I can't still adopt if I choose to. Raising a kid that isn't my blood doesn't make him/her any less of a person to me. Just my opinion, I don't see why anyone thinks otherwise about adoption.
    *moveable sound crew*
    *never had a gf crew*
    *born again virgin crew*
    *vasectomy crew*
    *doesn't want kids crew*

ScreechingHalt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScreechingHalt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScreechingHalt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScreechingHalt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScreechingHalt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScreechingHalt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScreechingHalt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScreechingHalt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScreechingHalt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScreechingHalt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScreechingHalt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Incorrect. I've gotten laid twice, but the last girl I was with was three years ago, hence the "born again" part. One of the girls I was with was sloppy with her birth control, and the condom slipped off.

High paranoia after that point, luckily she never got pregnant.
    Condom fell off.

You on dat tiny penis time OP?
    Did you lose hard-on because you're really attracted to men OP?

Jokes aside good luck with that, but if you're not having sex it seems a bit pointless, probably cheaper to just buy a condom once every three years. (no hate).

Originally Posted by jamesvt View Post
    Even if I never wanted kids and got a vasectomy I would still want sperm team 6 on standby in the freezer just in case. People often change and I don't see the need to make a permanent decision when you can still have the same benefits of the permanent decision but with the option to change your mind.
    lol'd fukking hard, no more reps to give though

*moveable sound crew*
    *never had a gf crew*
    *born again virgin crew*
    *vasectomy crew*
    *doesn't want kids crew*

gharlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gharlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gharlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gharlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gharlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gharlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gharlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gharlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gharlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gharlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gharlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP at your age I was 100% convinced I didn't want kids.

Now, I can't wait to have them. You see the world a lot different as you get older. Success is about more than acquiring stuff, it's about leaving a legacy. Are you going to bury your money with you when you die?
    *MFCi*
    Crybaby crew
    Full blown meltdown crew
    They hurt my feels crew

Originally Posted by Prose View Post
    My uncle had a vasectomy. recently wanted to have kids so opted for the reverse surgery and it wasn't a success.
    People who make this choice need to be aware of this. Reversal is not effective very often. A vasectomy should be a permanent decision, as it was for me.
    *moveable sound crew*
    *never had a gf crew*
    *born again virgin crew*
    *vasectomy crew*
    *doesn't want kids crew*

saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    lol OP you're 21 and this was a bad move.

When you're all alone and thinking of suicide, you'll never have that baby face to brighten up your day.

inb4 OP becomes a professional baby snatcher

Originally Posted by gharlow View Post
    OP at your age I 100% convinced I didn't want kids.

Now, I can't wait to have them. You see the world a lot different as you get older. Success is about more than acquiring stuff, it's about leaving a legacy. Are you going to bury your money with you when you die?
    I'll donate it to various places... hell, maybe even to research to lower infant mortality rates, who knows lol
    *moveable sound crew*
    *never had a gf crew*
    *born again virgin crew*
    *vasectomy crew*
    *doesn't want kids crew*

Originally Posted by saintHoop View Post
    lol OP you're 21 and this was a bad move.

When you're all alone and thinking of suicide, you'll never have that baby face to brighten up your day.

inb4 OP becomes a professional baby snatcher
    *moveable sound crew*
    *never had a gf crew*
    *born again virgin crew*
    *vasectomy crew*
    *doesn't want kids crew*

daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That's just it, my mind never revolved around whether I would have them or not, I knew throughout that entire stretch of my life, from 14 until now, that I never wanted kids. If I even had the slightest reservations about the procedure, I would not have done it.

I gave myself 8-9 years to mature and see if my opinion/beliefs would change, and they did not. If I made my decision at the "immature" age of 14 as most would call it, (let's pretend that I could have got the procedure at 14 for a minute) and did it on a whim, then yes, it might seem very foolish in retrospect.

I was a very happy-go-lucky child. Always had fun, friends, always busy, you name it. This wasn't on my mind every hour of every day, it was just something I had decided on.

A lot of guys I know love their kids. Some, but not all of them are very unhappy. They wish they had focused on building themselves before having kids, and that is something they dwell on every hour of every day.

Also, who says I'm gonna be lonely? There's no reason this should hold me back from having friends or smashing sloots. The only thing holding me back right now is my self-esteem and self-confidence, the fear of accidentally knocking up girls is now gone.
    Ain't nobody saying **** like that...

AIN'T NOBODY SAYIN' **** LIKE THAAT

AIN'T NOBODY SAYIN' CHIT

AIN'T NOBODY SAYIN' ****

AIN'T NOBODY SAYIN' **** LIKE THAAT! lol

I didn't mention you'd be lonely because of your vasectomy. Just saying your whole life is ahead of you, brah... Why not rather safe than sorry? (I'm talking about the vasectomy, not precaution although I get it, you'd be sorry if having children lol)

Anyway, hopefully you'll never regret this. If you forever feel it was the right thing to do, then it was.
    Ain't nobody that can take away your preferences, goals or whatever makes you happy.
    Last edited by daniasadz; 02-28-2014 at 11:41 AM.
    1.85 m (6'1")
    80 kg (175 lbs)

"Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs."