Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Aerial/Cirque performer twodragons's Avatar
    twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Todays workout was pretty bad, I didn't get alot of sleep last night. One of the dogs had trouble sleeping and then today I had to deal with some stupid issues with some friends over an argument that was taking place over some comments made about drugs. Lets just say, it seems that if you live a clean and healthy lifestyle, free of drugs and trying to be a good role model on all fronts in your personal life and your training protocol, you end up being the one who has to defend yourself and explain yourself to people who want to paint you as some kind of "judgemental" human being. Im not judging anyone, I was just saying that I don't believe in using drugs of any kind and I would not encourage anyone to use drugs, no matter what they are. Some may say it is a "stupid law", and it may be, but even if drugs were legal, they probably are still not "good" for us to take and I wouldn't hand them over to my kids like it is no big deal. Well, anyways, Im not gonna talk about it anymore especially because this is an industry in which they are prevelant and too many people are afraid to speak out against them for fear of "offending" someone and losing friends. Everyone says what a sensitive topic it is, well, whatever...I would not want my son doing them. I don't think anyone would. Therefore, I am vocal about it. It's not about being "outspoken", don't we all have things we stand for? Well, we should, or what the heck is the point of living and raising a family? To be sheep and just be quiet and fall in line with what everyone tells us to believe just so we are accepted? Not me, I have a bit higher standard for myself. God gave me the chance to raise two kids to be better than I was...I would be doing them a great disservice to tell them that using drugs of any kind is a matter of "personal choice" and "to each his own" because that's just not right. So, maybe I have lost a few friends but that is fine with me and anyone who doesn't stand beside me on my beliefs is probably not someone I would normally align myself with anyways so let that be known as well. Sometimes we have to weed out our friends based on principles, or in this case, LACK OF.

PREFIGHT probably helped me get through the workout with the limited sleep I had, I still felt very sluggish and had low focus today. I am sure I need a day off. Yesterdays workout was great though, and I don't get upset if I have a lousy leg day anyways. Legs are never a problem for me, and have always been my strength so no worries. I get more upset if I have a lousy upper body day no doubt about that, so this worked out okay for me despite a little disappointment overall that I wish I did more.

Squats 3 x 8-10 (testing out the mobility in that bulged disk, it was ok today but I didn't go hard)
    Hack Squats 3 x 10
    Leg Extensions 3 x 12
    Single Leg Curl 3 x 12
    Sumo Deadlift 1 x 5 and 1 x 10 (feeling how my back responded today. Felt pretty okay, I think I am improving mobility in that disk finally)
    Squat jumps 2 x 12

Ended with deep stretching.

Tomorrow is an off day.

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well, I know it was an emotional day. Saw some of your posts and I gave my comments. You are better off.

Bodybuilding is assumed to be the healthiest lifestyle, right? I mean we eat egg white, not yolks. We skin our chicken where most people eat it fried. Etc. etc.

OK. Time to let it go.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Well, I know it was an emotional day. Saw some of your posts and I gave my comments. You are better off.

Bodybuilding is assumed to be the healthiest lifestyle, right? I mean we eat egg white, not yolks. We skin our chicken where most people eat it fried. Etc. etc.

OK. Time to let it go.
    Funniest part of it all was the whole thing began when I complimented someone, a positive statement about their holistic lifestyle...I can't imagine how THAT can bring negativity out, but apparently it was offensive to promote natural living! And, it also amazes me how people think they can poke a stick into a tiger cage and keep poking at it, but when the tiger lashes at the them and slices their head off, it was the TIGER that didn't use "self control". Happens every time, and Im the one who needs to "let it go"...I didn't spark the controversy, it was brought to ME after I said nice things to someone else!....well, anyways, aside from that, my day was as wonderful as any other. Thanks for checking in! I hoping I get to see Kassi today at work, Im not sure. I probably work with Nate and Steven!
    Last edited by twodragons; 03-20-2013 at 06:02 AM.

Hoping that tomorrows weather will be warm enough to go over to the stadium. I would like to get some sprints in! Off to work now...today is a day of work, but rest for the muscles as much as I can. All this fitness routine/hand balancing stuff is a little tough for my upper body to get used to...most people hit certain bodyparts once per week, but when youre doing this, you are basically using your arms, shoulders, etc every day. It takes awhile to adjust to it. Pretty much sore every day. Lots of aminos and protein! Have a great day everyone!

KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Sorry!

Sorry I've been MIA! I had the stomach flu last week and I'm finally getting back to the gym this week. I haven't had a chance to log yet this week because I actually have a life outside of the gym and working out. But I have been using the pre-workout. It was just what I needed to get over that nasty sickness. I should hopefully have time tomorrow to post the workout I'll be doing!

Have an awesome day

KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by twodragons View Post
    Hoping that tomorrows weather will be warm enough to go over to the stadium. I would like to get some sprints in! Off to work now...today is a day of work, but rest for the muscles as much as I can. All this fitness routine/hand balancing stuff is a little tough for my upper body to get used to...most people hit certain bodyparts once per week, but when youre doing this, you are basically using your arms, shoulders, etc every day. It takes awhile to adjust to it. Pretty much sore every day. Lots of aminos and protein! Have a great day everyone!
    Lisa we need to workout together one day outside when it's warm so you can show me who's boss. Haha. Or we'd probably end up working out a little and fooling around the rest of the time like we do at work haha

Originally Posted by twodragons View Post
    Todays workout was pretty bad, I didn't get alot of sleep last night. One of the dogs had trouble sleeping and then today I had to deal with some stupid issues with some friends over an argument that was taking place over some comments made about drugs. Lets just say, it seems that if you live a clean and healthy lifestyle, free of drugs and trying to be a good role model on all fronts in your personal life and your training protocol, you end up being the one who has to defend yourself and explain yourself to people who want to paint you as some kind of "judgemental" human being. Im not judging anyone, I was just saying that I don't believe in using drugs of any kind and I would not encourage anyone to use drugs, no matter what they are. Some may say it is a "stupid law", and it may be, but even if drugs were legal, they probably are still not "good" for us to take and I wouldn't hand them over to my kids like it is no big deal. Well, anyways, Im not gonna talk about it anymore especially because this is an industry in which they are prevelant and too many people are afraid to speak out against them for fear of "offending" someone and losing friends. Everyone says what a sensitive topic it is, well, whatever...I would not want my son doing them. I don't think anyone would. Therefore, I am vocal about it. It's not about being "outspoken", don't we all have things we stand for? Well, we should, or what the heck is the point of living and raising a family? To be sheep and just be quiet and fall in line with what everyone tells us to believe just so we are accepted? Not me, I have a bit higher standard for myself. God gave me the chance to raise two kids to be better than I was...I would be doing them a great disservice to tell them that using drugs of any kind is a matter of "personal choice" and "to each his own" because that's just not right. So, maybe I have lost a few friends but that is fine with me and anyone who doesn't stand beside me on my beliefs is probably not someone I would normally align myself with anyways so let that be known as well. Sometimes we have to weed out our friends based on principles, or in this case, LACK OF.

PREFIGHT probably helped me get through the workout with the limited sleep I had, I still felt very sluggish and had low focus today. I am sure I need a day off. Yesterdays workout was great though, and I don't get upset if I have a lousy leg day anyways. Legs are never a problem for me, and have always been my strength so no worries. I get more upset if I have a lousy upper body day no doubt about that, so this worked out okay for me despite a little disappointment overall that I wish I did more.

Squats 3 x 8-10 (testing out the mobility in that bulged disk, it was ok today but I didn't go hard)
    Hack Squats 3 x 10
    Leg Extensions 3 x 12
    Single Leg Curl 3 x 12
    Sumo Deadlift 1 x 5 and 1 x 10 (feeling how my back responded today. Felt pretty okay, I think I am improving mobility in that disk finally)
    Squat jumps 2 x 12

Ended with deep stretching.

Tomorrow is an off day.
    Preach it Lisa because we all know no one else will. Except people like you or me. I'm not by any means afraid to tell everyone what I think about any topic. I don't care what any one thinks of me or my views on anything. I'm not here to please others. I'm here to please God!! What kind of person calls themselves a role model, but gets to the top the easy, cheating way??? I could go on and on. But I might get kicked out of here...

Have a blessed day

Originally Posted by KassiSlick View Post
    Preach it Lisa because we all know no one else will. Except people like you or me. I'm not by any means afraid to tell everyone what I think about any topic. I don't care what any one thinks of me or my views on anything. I'm not here to please others. I'm here to please God!! What kind of person calls themselves a role model, but gets to the top the easy, cheating way??? I could go on and on. But I might get kicked out of here...

Have a blessed day
    Well I gotta draw a line when I get ridiculed for promoting CLEAN living. And I also have an obligation to kids I know or friends of my kids who look at my wall bc they actually look up to me, my son has friends who mention me at school and he's proud of that. What kind of person would I be if I casually dismissed drugs or said publicly "it's to each his own"???? These kids listen to me and I would NEVER say something so irresponsible. So, yeah, I defended my position when I had to, and YES I posted on my wall about it so everyone knew where I stood. If anyone's feathers got ruffled, maybe they need to look inside themselves. I'm proud of what I did. That's all that matters. And my son is proud he has a mom who doesn't just sit silent and not defend herself when her view on a "sensitive" topic is being ridiculed for fear of offending people in the industry. That's good enough for this mom! And I would LOVE to come down some nice day and work out together, like a day we both aren't here at work!! Lol

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KassiSlick View Post

Have a blessed day
    Stomach flu.
    Glad you're back and still using the product. Hmmm. Maybe it was employee of the week.

Both you and Lisa keep preaching the healthy lifestyle!
    Available as a rep

Yeah Im glad Kassi is better,too...since Abe is "pretending" he is dying will an illness, he got this guy Steve to "take over" for him being a little turd at work now. So, now there's TWO of them down there acting up....I really need Kassi back in the saddle to help me settle those two down. It's getting out of control. Every business needs it's Shift Manager in good health for things to run smooth...and NOW, we have Mason, Bill(or Will, Im not sure) and a guy they call Straight Sam giving themselves 'fake' titles like "Director of Research and Development" and "Supervisor of Foreign and Internal Affairs" and stuff....Kassi, we have to put an end to this madness. We should just become Dictators. If they don't listen, we either take all their tip money, or we kill them?

...on a serious note (I know....me? be serious? NO WAY! lol)....but really, I need to get my butt over to the stadium RIGHT NOW. I don't know if its because it is only like 29 degrees outside and I don't want my hamstrings to be screaming at me out there, or if its just because Im super lazy today, but I don't want to go over there today. I know I will, just hate doing it first thing on a freezing cold morning...but I end up going because I know it will make me feel better.
    Last edited by twodragons; 03-21-2013 at 04:55 AM.

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

http://www.********.com/InfiniteLabsSupplements

☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤ ☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤ ☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤

Dr Michael Camp will be hosting a Q&A on Infinite Lab's ******** page this Friday the 22nd from 5 pm until 9 pm EST time. Have any training, injury prevention or related questions for the Dr ready!

Check out more about Dr Camp here http://mycompetitivelife.com/
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Had a great upper body day yesterday. My workouts have been decent since re-introducing the fitness type of training back into what i was doing prior, which was a purely powerlifting method. So, I expected to lose a bit of strength just due to the amount of use certain bodyparts would be getting. For example, shoulders. See, when you add a couple of hours a week of hand balancing/tumbling/plyo pushups,etc on to your normal weight training routine, you would be surprised at how quickly you will see a difference in how you feel on a day to day basis. All of a sudden, you are sore pretty much every day regardless of what 'bodypart' day it is in your split. Often, it comes to leg day and your legs are sore from doing Toe Touch jumps and crazy flexibility stuff...it is a whole other world for us fitness competitors and I don't think people realize what that feels like and the planning involved in our process of keeping our bodies healthy and injury free.

I must say, I have not lost any strength due to the "over use" of my shoulders. My bench held steady yesterday at 135 and I couldn't be happier. Here is my workout:

Bench Press - worked up to a max, probably about 8 sets or so ramping up.
    T Rows - worked up to heaviest sets of 8, about 4 or 5 sets total
    Alt db curls - 2 x 15
    One arm barbell shrugs - 3 x 12
    High Planche (fitness strength move) - practiced a few of these focusing on stabilizing muscles.

I also ran a short sprint session in the morning...the track was locked up so i had to do them in the parking lot. That was hard bc it was very slippery with a light dusting of snow on the pavement. Had to be careful. Hoping spring comes soon!

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ Infinite Labs: FINAL CUTZ HP Fat Incinerator! ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ilabs/final-cutz.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ilabs/final-cutz.html
    Workout Log:

Talking

Sounds like a needed move to let your body heal?
    Available as a rep

∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉ Infinite Labs: Carnitine MTX ∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...itine-mtx.html

Boost your body's ability to burn body fat with Carnitine MTX™.* Whether you want to support the health of your heart, improve athletic performance or burn body fat, Carnitine MTX™ can help you get the results you are looking for.*

Studies suggest that one may benefit from L-carnitine due to its ability to support cardiovascular health.* In addition, L-carnitine plays an important role in energy metabolism.* The increased fatty acid oxidation works on preserving muscle glycogen and improving oxidative ATP production.* While promoting the effects and response of exercise, L-carnitine may also delay muscle fatigue.*

Carnitine MTX™ may have a positive influence on anabolic hormones, assisting in reduced muscle damage.

Workout Log:

You aren't the only one that overdoes it.... I did a major volume workout for arms and now need to ice and even take some anti-inflamitories. The are is the inside supinator, especially on the left side. Been taking multiple servings of Infinite Force Watermelon and it's been helping.
    Available as a rep

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Love your video and love the PINK shoes!
    advertising not permitted

BCAA❜S ❂❂❂❂❂❂❂ Infinite Labs: BCAA Caps Metabolic Fuel! ❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂ BCAA❜S

LIMITED TIME OFFER! For a limited time, buy 2 Infinite Labs BCAA Caps, 240 Caps & get 1 FREE! Hurry while supplies last!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...bcaa-caps.html

Designed To Support Enhancing Endurance, Increasing Muscle Protein Synthesis, & Decreasing Muscle Break-Down!

Workout Log:

My PreFight Review

Well, during these couple months using PreFight, alot has happened in my training. I have applied new techniques to build a stronger foundation for my squat and deadlift. I have added assistance work to strengthen my posterior chain and recruit better response from my hips, glutes and lower back. My bulging disk is still a daily concern for me, but the steps I've taken I do believe are helping. Using PreFight has given me energy to do the heavy work and still have enough left to get the most out of my assistance work. My focus has been OUTSTANDING. I can mentally focus on little aspects of each lift and have made progress as a result of that added edge. I would recommend this supplement to anyone who wants to blast through plateaus because it not only gives you more muscle endurance but also increases your ability to focus and develop your technique. On big compound lifts, technique is the key to breaking records. PreFight tastes awesome, too! Thank you Infinite Labs for such a great opportunity to try PreFight! I will be competing later this month in my first bench and deadlift competition and I plan to continue using PreFight to do my best in the Meet. Thanks again!!!

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thank you Lisa and Kassi!
    advertising not permitted

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Joe, Dexter and Jay at the FIBO

Also don't forget about the Q & A tomorrow night on ******** with Dr. Camp!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473