Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000)
    Military Press:
    120x3
    135x3
    150x5 (PR)

Dips:
    BWx10
    +25x10
    +45x10
    +70x10
    +90x10 (PR)
    BWx13

Lateral Raises:
    15sx12
    20sx12
    25sx10
    30sx9
    20sx16

Close Grip Bench Press:
    95x15
    135x12
    185x9

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press:
    60 each side x10
    80x10
    100x13

PlasmaJet 2 hours preworkout
    NanoVapor preworkout (wasn't too impressed with it)
    3 scoops ProComplex postworkout (90 grams protein)
    "You want science and studies? F*** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit." - JW

ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Was going to build a nice set up for this like Wolfs that I could just use as a copy paste edit kind of thing... but too tired to concentrate on it after tonights workout... it was good though kept the intensity high, the weight as heavy as I could go and finish each set, it feels good when Im putting down as much food as I have been!!!

Upper Body
    Bench
    5 sets of 5 the last one on each set where assisted....

Barbell Row
    5 sets of 5 could barely move it at the end... almost puked once

Millitary press
    5x5 had to drop the weight after the third set... there was noway I could lift them again was sure I was going to puke on the last set of this as well!!

Shrugs
    5x5 decided I wanted to see how close I could get to the weight I was doing when I got injured without pushing myself to hard and got 400 up 5x!!! Felt good
    "Prepare your body and your soul for a session of mass destruction. it will be no mercy and no pity for the weak or unprepared.Only the strong will survive." Richie Irish
    "Be the change you want to see in the world"Ghandi

BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ninjinja View Post
    Was going to build a nice set up for this like Wolfs that I could just use as a copy paste edit kind of thing... but too tired to concentrate on it after tonights workout... it was good though kept the intensity high, the weight as heavy as I could go and finish each set, it feels good when Im putting down as much food as I have been!!!

Upper Body
    Bench
    5 sets of 5 the last one on each set where assisted....

Barbell Row
    5 sets of 5 could barely move it at the end... almost puked once

Millitary press
    5x5 had to drop the weight after the third set... there was noway I could lift them again was sure I was going to puke on the last set of this as well!!

Shrugs
    5x5 decided I wanted to see how close I could get to the weight I was doing when I got injured without pushing myself to hard and got 400 up 5x!!! Felt good
    Nice workout Nin! what kinda weight you using?
    "You want science and studies? F*** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit." - JW

ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BenReilly View Post
    Nice workout Nin! what kinda weight you using?
    Bench was low... never could do the flat bench it was only 150
    Row was good though, 225
    Military press was 120 but I dropped it down to 110 my shoulders still not up there since I injured my trap
    but my traps I started with 270 and worked my way up to 400, could prob have done more but don't want to push it too early in the game
    "Prepare your body and your soul for a session of mass destruction. it will be no mercy and no pity for the weak or unprepared.Only the strong will survive." Richie Irish

Row was good though, 225
    Military press was 120 but I dropped it down to 110 my shoulders still not up there since I injured my trap
    but my traps I started with 270 and worked my way up to 400, could prob have done more but don't want to push it too early in the game
    still good weights man keep it up

Director:Team Ground Zero bobmackadoo's Avatar
    bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Today was cardio day so I went to the gym n did some super light liftin' just enough to stretch everything really, I'm still a lil sore from the first day back but tonight helped alot, then I thought "hey, it's been forever since I did abs" that was interesting, I barely got 15 n that shi!t hurt! So I did like 8 more sets of random crunches, headed home n was still feelin good, so I ran round the neighborhood 3x(2 miles) for some reason, no shin splints n I just was killin it, almost puked at the beggining of the 3rd lap tho, as I was finishin up I was walkin down the street to cool down, the neighbor 4 houses down has a massive pit bull, tonight was the second time this dog has come at me, WTF! These ppl are sittin right there in the yard I don't care if it's on a leash but keep ur dog out of the street n away from me, again I said somethin' toldem to keep the dog in the yard n away from me, they said he don't bite, bull **** this dog was starin me down growlin like it had rabbies, what m I sposta do this is the second time I've told em, (they've seen it happen both times I really don't wanna call the cops (don't want my tires slashed), but they don't seem to get it, all I'm askin is they keep their giant dog away from me, what would u guys do,
    Bench:
    Jan 19, 2010, 245x1
    Goal: 315

Squat:
    Jan 20, 2010. 245x1

Deads:
    Jan 20, 2010, 245
    Jan 29, 2010, 265
    Feb 17, 2010, 315x6

Weight:
    Jan 19, 168
    Feb 17, 173

Originally Posted by bobmackadoo View Post
    Today was cardio day so I went to the gym n did some super light liftin' just enough to stretch everything really, I'm still a lil sore from the first day back but tonight helped alot, then I thought "hey, it's been forever since I did abs" that was interesting, I barely got 15 n that shi!t hurt! So I did like 8 more sets of random crunches, headed home n was still feelin good, so I ran round the neighborhood 3x(2 miles) for some reason, no shin splints n I just was killin it, almost puked at the beggining of the 3rd lap tho, as I was finishin up I was walkin down the street to cool down, the neighbor 4 houses down has a massive pit bull, tonight was the second time this dog has come at me, WTF! These ppl are sittin right there in the yard I don't care if it's on a leash but keep ur dog out of the street n away from me, again I said somethin' toldem to keep the dog in the yard n away from me, they said he don't bite, bull **** this dog was starin me down growlin like it had rabbies, what m I sposta do this is the second time I've told em, (they've seen it happen both times I really don't wanna call the cops (don't want my tires slashed), but they don't seem to get it, all I'm askin is they keep their giant dog away from me, what would u guys do,
    Throw him a nice fresh snack everyday for a week... till he becomes friends with you then let him off the chain, and call the dog pound telling them theres a stray running around the neighbourhood... they will get it back but it will be a hefty fine and d.p. fees!!

shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000)
    all I'm askin is they keep their giant dog away from me, what would u guys do,
    Taser that beast and the owners for begin noobs
    Wind, Rain, Phoenix

Hatfields FAQ
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=335396201&postcount=1#post335391691

bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Throw him a nice fresh snack everyday for a week... till he becomes friends with you then let him off the chain, and call the dog pound telling them theres a stray running around the neighbourhood... they will get it back but it will be a hefty fine and d.p. fees!!
    Dogs never on a chain, it's always running round n in the street when I'm runnin, their always sittin in the yard when he's out, because it's pretty late when I run I'd imagine I'm the only person that's said ne thing to them, like I said I don't want my tires slashed,
    Bench:
    Jan 19, 2010, 245x1

Squat:
    Jan 20, 2010. 245x1

Deads:
    Jan 20, 2010, 245
    Jan 29, 2010, 265
    Feb 17, 2010, 315x6

Weight:
    Jan 19, 168
    Feb 17, 173

Dogs never on a chain, it's always running round n in the street when I'm runnin, their always sittin in the yard when he's out, because it's pretty late when I run I'd imagine I'm the only person that's said ne thing to them, like I said I don't want my tires slashed,
    slash theirs first... then they will think it was someone with a vengence and you will be the last one that they think of!!!

kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Row was good though, 225
    Guys with relatively longer arms are usually poor at pushing (esp. bench) but are usually much better at pulling (rows, shrugs and deads).

Originally Posted by kitarpyar View Post
    Guys with relatively longer arms are usually poor at pushing (esp. bench) but are usually much better at pulling (rows, shrugs and deads).
    Those are my strongest lifts!

slash theirs first... then they will think it was someone with a vengence and you will be the last one that they think of!!!
    That's actually a really good idea, (I'm prolly not gon do it tho), I'll prolly just call the homeowners association n let them deal with it next time I see it loose, I just really hate havin to be that guy, I should go over n mace them, n I don't wanna run w/mace, I should get a puma... See what ur pits got now buddy. I'll keep u guys updated on operation rabies. Definitely excited bout my workout tommorrow, can't wait till I got some #'s to post
    Bench:
    Jan 19, 2010, 245x1

Squat:
    Jan 20, 2010. 245x1

Deads:
    Jan 20, 2010, 245
    Jan 29, 2010, 265
    Feb 17, 2010, 315x6

Weight:
    Jan 19, 168
    Feb 17, 173

That's actually a really good idea, (I'm prolly not gon do it tho), I'll prolly just call the homeowners association n let them deal with it next time I see it loose, I just really hate havin to be that guy, I should go over n mace them, n I don't wanna run w/mace, I should get a puma... See what ur pits got now buddy. I'll keep u guys updated on operation rabies. Definitely excited bout my workout tommorrow, can't wait till I got some #'s to post
    Dude I read this and I spit my milk all over the damn desk!!!

you done the lower body workout yet???

Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000)

pushing the serious business aside

****Intercom Abuse****
    My first edited clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJS2hZncf7A

Are you bored on a sunday afternoon with nothing to do?
    Then go to Wal Mart!

lolwut

Originally Posted by wolf-baron View Post

****intercom abuse****
    my first edited clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjs2hzncf7a

are you bored on a sunday afternoon with nothing to do?
    Then go to wal mart!

Lolwut

lmao!!!

Dude I read this and I spit my milk all over the damn desk!!!

you done the lower body workout yet???
    It is kinda funny it's bout the size of the dog from the sandlot, I know it doesn't like me tho... I did the lower body Power one the other day but kinda screwed it up cause I didn't know how heavy ta go, so I threw In some extra crap, I should b good next time tho. tommorrow I do the upper body hypertrophy n I can't wait, i'm finally all loosned up, n mostly past the first of the DOMS so now I should be able to tear it up, plus this w/o is easy to understand, oh yea, n maybe that 5x5 worked, I'm all kinds a sore all overs. LUV IT!
    Bench:
    Jan 19, 2010, 245x1

Squat:
    Jan 20, 2010. 245x1

Deads:
    Jan 20, 2010, 245
    Jan 29, 2010, 265
    Feb 17, 2010, 315x6

Weight:
    Jan 19, 168
    Feb 17, 173

Member: Team Ground Zero cclemens07's Avatar
    cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    last day of break...how sad
    Life sums up in 3 words: Better Than Average

Either write something worth reading or do things worth the writing ---Ben Franklin

cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Wolf-Baron View Post

****Intercom Abuse****
    My first edited clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJS2hZncf7A

Are you bored on a sunday afternoon with nothing to do?
    Then go to Wal Mart!

lolwut

haha
    very true sadly

Either write something worth reading or do things worth the writing ---Ben Franklin

It is kinda funny it's bout the size of the dog from the sandlot, I know it doesn't like me tho... I did the lower body Power one the other day but kinda screwed it up cause I didn't know how heavy ta go, so I threw In some extra crap, I should b good next time tho. tommorrow I do the upper body hypertrophy n I can't wait, i'm finally all loosned up, n mostly past the first of the DOMS so now I should be able to tear it up, plus this w/o is easy to understand, oh yea, n maybe that 5x5 worked, I'm all kinds a sore all overs. LUV IT!
    Thats the whole point of the 5x5 days at the begining of the week... loosen you up for the big lifts!! I tell you man that workout took forever... I need to get something to sip during workout..... something to keep me from crashing half way through!!

Relatively longer??? Dude mine are A whole lot longer... Im like an f'n gorilla.... in fact they aint got nothing on my reach!

shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000)
    ****Intercom Abuse****
    hahaha
    Wind, Rain, Phoenix

Hatfields FAQ
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=335396201&postcount=1#post335391691

Relatively longer??? Dude mine are A whole lot longer... Im like an f'n gorilla.... in fact they aint got nothing on my reach!
    hahahahahaha

kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

18th Jan 2010 (Workout A, Day - 9)

Cleans
    45 x 10
    95 x 5
    135 x 3
    155 x 2 PR
    155 x 2
    165 x 1 PR
    155 x 1 x 3 (extra singles, just because I felt like it)
    135 x 5 (didnt rep out)

Military Press
    45 x 10
    95 x 5
    115 x 5
    140 x 5 PR
    140 x 4* last rep was a push press
    150 x 2 PR
    145 x 1 x 4 (extra singles out of frustration, 15-20 seconds rest in between)
    115 x 8 PR for reps

Back Squat
    135 x 5
    165 x 5
    185 x 5
    205 x 5
    205 x 5
    225 x 2
    185 x 12

Accessory work - Unilateral DB snatch
    25 x 5
    35 x 3
    45 x 2
    50 x 4

Last rep for military press was ****ty in all the work set (apart from the rep-out). Will be a challenge to improve upon this next workout.

Changed my squat stance a bit and its more comfortable. Think of it as a middle ground between the power squat and the olympic squat. With the relatively light loads today, the ankle felt fine. I will test it out some more by adding 10 lbs next workout. Keep increasing the weight progressively till I stall / ankle starts hurting again.

Cleans
    45 x 10
    95 x 5
    135 x 3
    155 x 2 PR
    155 x 2
    165 x 1 PR
    155 x 1 x 3 (extra singles, just because I felt like it)
    135 x 5 (didnt rep out)

Military Press
    45 x 10
    95 x 5
    115 x 5
    140 x 5 PR
    140 x 4* last rep was a push press
    150 x 2 PR
    145 x 1 x 4 (extra singles out of frustration, 15-20 seconds rest in between)
    115 x 8 PR for reps

Back Squat
    135 x 5
    165 x 5
    185 x 5
    205 x 5
    205 x 5
    225 x 2
    185 x 12

Accessory work - Unilateral DB snatch
    25 x 5
    35 x 3
    45 x 2
    50 x 4

Last rep for military press was ****ty in all the work set (apart from the rep-out). Will be a challenge to improve upon this next workout.

Changed my squat stance a bit and its more comfortable. Think of it as a middle ground between the power squat and the olympic squat. With the relatively light loads today, the ankle felt fine. I will test it out some more by adding 10 lbs next workout. Keep increasing the weight progressively till I stall / ankle starts hurting again.
    Good to see you adding those extras in

DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000)

Workout: 1-18-2010.

Workout: 1-18-2010.
    Chest and shoulders today, did a modified version of a deload on my bench and incline work to avoid flaring up my elbows, but it didn't end up helping and they flared up anyways...

Flat Bench Press 135x10, 225x15, 275x15, 295x10
    Incline Dumbbell Bench 75x15,15,15.
    Cable Crossovers 57.5x10,10,10.

Dumbbell Lateral Raises 55x10, 60x10, 65x10.
    Dumbbell Shrugs 75x25,25,25,25.
    Barbell Shrugs 740lbx10,10,10,10.

Shoulder hurt today pretty bad too...

A fellow strongman on this site posts his injury/location at the bottom of each of his posts, and though I haven't been told how to do it properly yet, I'll start throwing something at the bottom of each of mine as well, easier to find.

L&R Elbows: Inflamed.
    R Shoulder: Inflamed/strong pain level.
    Member: Team Ground Zero.

Eat big, train hard, and GIVE IT HELL.

Check out my other journal at:

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/training-logs/1843-doccolossus-aint-nuthin-but-do-training-log.html

honestly tonights workout kinda blew a$$, certainly no PR's today, not sure why but just didn't have the energy i usually have, couldn't seem to find the right music etc. but it happens, n at least i've set a baseline for this workout next week, think they turned up the gravity in there, sittin here right now gettin ready to do some homework, n enjoyin a tasty can of tuna n some oatmeal, chef ramsey would be proud...

db incline bench, 3x8-12,
    60'sx10
    60'sx10
    60'sx10

barbell close grip bench, 3x8-12, (couldn't get on a bench tho had to use ez curl bar)
    95x10
    95x10
    105x12

this i where it started goin downhill,
    db flat bench 2x8-12 (is that sposta be 3x8-12, thats what i did)
    70'sx10
    70'sx6
    70'sx6

preacher curls 3x8-12 supersetted with (ez curl bar)
    30x12 just the weight not sure how much that bar weighs
    40x10
    40x10,
    standing french press 3x8-12(one arm)
    25x12
    30x10
    30x9

cable push downs 3x8-12 supersetted with
    65x12
    65x12
    65x9
    db hammer curls
    35'sx10
    30'sx10
    30'sx8

cable x-overs 3x8-12
    45x12
    50x12
    50x10

machine curls 3x8-12 supersetted with
    70x12
    70x12
    70x12
    dips
    bwx12
    bwx12
    bwx10

by the last couple of reps on most of these exercises my form kinda fell apart, think i'll stay @ the same weight next week n see how it goes, by the end of this i was totally wiped, normally bout halway through i pick up steam, not tonight. when u guys r havin a bad workout do you usually stick it out or call it a night n come back the next day n do the same workout? got a decent pump at least, pretty sure tommorrows will b better,
    Bench:
    Jan 19, 2010, 245x1

Squat:
    Jan 20, 2010. 245x1

Deads:
    Jan 20, 2010, 245
    Jan 29, 2010, 265
    Feb 17, 2010, 315x6

Weight:
    Jan 19, 168
    Feb 17, 173

copy and pasted

Deads:
    270x3
    305x3
    345x7 (PR, more on that below)

Neutral Grip Pull-ups:
    BWx10
    BWx10
    BWx11

Barbell Curls:
    75x8
    95x8
    105x8

Hammer Curls:
    25sx10 (each arm)
    35sx10
    45sx10

Honestly, did not feel like going to the gym today AT ALL. And once I got there, I wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible. As far as the PR goes, I didnt realize it til I got home that it was a PR, so I guess hitting that on a day that I didn't want to go to the gym is a plus...

PlasmaJet 2 1/2 hours Preworkout
    2 scoops WAR Intra
    1 vial of New Whey (42 grams) liquid protein post...
    currently slamming down 3 double cheeseburgers...

oh and weighed in at 205 today

Originally Posted by BenReilly View Post
    Deads:
    270x3
    305x3
    345x7 (PR, more on that below)

Neutral Grip Pull-ups:
    BWx10
    BWx10
    BWx11

Barbell Curls:
    75x8
    95x8
    105x8

Hammer Curls:
    25sx10 (each arm)
    35sx10
    45sx10

Honestly, did not feel like going to the gym today AT ALL. And once I got there, I wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible. As far as the PR goes, I didnt realize it til I got home that it was a PR, so I guess hitting that on a day that I didn't want to go to the gym is a plus...

PlasmaJet 2 1/2 hours Preworkout
    2 scoops WAR Intra
    1 vial of New Whey (42 grams) liquid protein post...
    currently slamming down 3 double cheeseburgers...

oh and weighed in at 205 today
    if u can do 345x7, i'd think u can do 410x1 (only 65 more lbs), i'd say u just made ur goal of 1000, congrats
    Bench:
    Jan 19, 2010, 245x1

Squat:
    Jan 20, 2010. 245x1

Deads:
    Jan 20, 2010, 245
    Jan 29, 2010, 265
    Feb 17, 2010, 315x6

Weight:
    Jan 19, 168
    Feb 17, 173

Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000)

Chest, Triceps, Calves

"Falling Down A Landslide"

Date: 1/18/2010 8:30pm
    Hours of Sleep: 3 hours
    Duration: 45 minutes
    Spotter: None
    Personal Record:DB Incline Bench: was: 100x5, Now: 100x8 up 3 reps in 30 Days

Exercise:

*Pre workout meal*
    • None

*Post workout meal*
    • 8 buffalo Wings
    • White Rice

****Song of The Day****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkRiUb1K3Eo
    Hate lil wayne, but I gotta give credit when credit's due. This song is nuts

-Notes-
    • I weighed in at 197lbs today

Lol, you manage some great snaps. Ever considered joining an advertising agency? Bet you could make a tidy sum bringing in these ideas over there.

Super cheat supps Bear burgers ... will make you eat your kids for protein.