Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You do realise I'm in my 40s? Hardly ideal fodder for a drunken young stud trying to get laid, when there would be numerous more attractive women 20 years younger than me and much more receptive to their advances who are actually trying to pull.

I would be staying with my friends too, not going off alone to dark corners.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    Just because you guys don't have the self-control to go out with a group of friends, stay sober and go home alone at the end of night doesn't mean everyone is like you.
    be real for a second. A group of friends goes out, alcohol/music/partying is involved. What % of women, or even people, will stay sober while the rest of their friends are getting yucky/hooking up? Women are at least as bad as men when it comes to group think/peer pressure, so please stop acting like the majority of people these days contain any sort of quality character; this is the whole issue.

Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You do realise I'm in my 40s? Hardly ideal fodder for a drunken young stud trying to get laid, when there would be numerous more attractive women 20 years younger than me and much more receptive to their advances who are actually trying to pull.

right so that's why your boyfriend probably doesn't care because he knows nobody is going to try anything

icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just because you guys don't have the self-control to go out with a group of friends, stay sober and go home alone at the end of night doesn't mean everyone is like you.
    hey arent you like almost 50 and unmarried ? Guess some sloots never learn
    MISC TALL CREW

zappap will become famous soon enough. (+50) zappap will become famous soon enough. (+50) zappap will become famous soon enough. (+50) zappap will become famous soon enough. (+50) zappap will become famous soon enough. (+50) zappap will become famous soon enough. (+50) zappap will become famous soon enough. (+50) zappap will become famous soon enough. (+50) zappap will become famous soon enough. (+50) zappap will become famous soon enough. (+50) zappap will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by newtmiscer View Post
    be real for a second. A group of friends goes out, alcohol/music/partying is involved. What % of women, or even people, will stay sober while the rest of their friends are getting yucky/hooking up? Women are at least as bad as men when it comes to group think/peer pressure, so please stop acting like the majority of people these days contain any sort of quality character; this is the whole issue.
    I have. It was ****ing boring. Also left people sitting in their own sick.

rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000)
    I disagree with the other guys here, to a certain extent. I think if the people you are going out with know your boyfriend, are friends with him, that's gravy. It's when girls start hanging out with people their boyfriends don't know, when things become a bit prickly.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by newtmiscer View Post
    I will stay sober, guaranteed.

Originally Posted by icewill36 View Post
    hey arent you like almost 50 and unmarried ? Guess some sloots never learn
    I'm nearer 40 than 50 and I have been married so no, you're wrong on both counts.

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**

IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FitnessBlue View Post
    Nope, I don't give a fuark what YOU do, that's your husbands problem. If, he's cool with it...then continue the whoreish YOLO life
    Wow, you're an idiot. You sound like a crazy muslim. Negged on recharge

newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I will stay sober, guaranteed.

thats not the point; the point is the majority of young men/women will not be able to resist social/peer temptations when out in social situations, so the fact that they thoughtlessly put themselves in this situation is a bit of a red flag (in terms of relationship material). No offense but at youre age you cant get away with this, so you don't, so using yourself as a justification for your whole gender is foolish

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)

I am aware now! Trying to pull? Is this UK slang? I love going off to not so dark corners. Women are more receptive when drunk. I am not scared and drunk is not an excuse.

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Say something to her and see what happens or just break up.

Too many people have trouble with that concept.

If you're not getting what you want then go get it.

People will either build you up or break you down.

Find people that build you up by becoming a person who builds up other people.

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by vikings_70 View Post
    Well RH.

I did it. We broke up. This constant battle of what was expected from a relationship between her and I just came to a tipping point over the last 24 hours. I won't say this thread was my motivation, but it definitely helped support me as this went down.

I feel like absolute ****. I still love her, but I knew I wasn't making her happy anymore, and this relationship has become more of a burden than something supportive in our lives. We had great chemistry when we were with each other, and for those times I regret how this ended. But I know I'll be ok in the long run, and hopefully look back without wishing I had tried harder.

Reps of recharge to those who helped. Thanks everyone.

sorry man; i can definitely relate to how you're feeling right now. just rest assured that if you follow the proper steps (no contact, stay busy, focus on yourself), then time will take care of the rest for you. yeah you'll miss her and the good times, but, like in my own experience, your mental health clearly was suffering from being with a girl like that. doing what's best for YOU is not selfish at all-don't let yourself fall into the trap of thinking that it is.

Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    why is it your fault? she wasnt making YOU happy ... not the other way around..
    **sometimes**
    **what if** **could happen** ==== all presumptions on your part

first of all I can be drunk at home, go out and go to the grocery store.
    Second - it doesnt take going out to have someone follow you
    3rd - these things that "could" happen - "could" happen anywhere/anytime/any place...

so whats your point?

hold on .. hey Tony, what if you were walking down the street and a half gorilla, half shark, half mino followed you around town yellow out Im house you're ice cream. Well you never know if the half gorilla, shark, mino is going to take advantage of you

dude you're just making up scenarios that MIGHT happen... ohhh nooo a guy talks to my girl friend... well now shes a slut and a whore...

:-/

you cant follow your girl around, you cant be by her side 100% of the time - you have to TRUST her to say she has a bf... she probably gets hit on a lot and never tells you cause its nothing to her...

you can't compare a girl walking in the store to a girl being around a bunch of drunken horny males looking to pick up ass.

i agree with part of your logic. can't hide her from the rest of the world just cuz she's going to get hit on. but to me, an ideal girl for me would not put herself in those situations often, if at all. everyone has different standards and different things that will bother them. if a situation or having a girl in my life is going to stress me out then i'm going to eliminate her from my life. i've been fine alone for the past 7 years and can continue doing so. of course, it gets harder the longer the relationship lasts.

Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    I am aware now! Trying to pull? Is this UK slang? I love going off to not so dark corners. Women are more receptive when drunk. I am not scared and drunk is not an excuse.
    Yep out on the pull is UK slang for trying to score some clunge.

QueenName is on a distinguished road. (+10) QueenName is on a distinguished road. (+10) QueenName is on a distinguished road. (+10) QueenName is on a distinguished road. (+10) QueenName is on a distinguished road. (+10) QueenName is on a distinguished road. (+10) QueenName is on a distinguished road. (+10) QueenName is on a distinguished road. (+10) QueenName is on a distinguished road. (+10) QueenName is on a distinguished road. (+10) QueenName is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well after reading some of this thread, it has been a close call.

The first runner up for the small dink syndrome award goes to FITNESSBLUE! -claps-

Anddddd the winner!!!! Drum roll please! TONY_S!

Congrats guys. Good luck on your paranoid relationship goals of forever
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ***Canadian Crew***

FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Apparently the women have called upon the whiteknights. Together as one single force, they quest to take on the evil powers of logic and reality! Go team vagina!
    *LEO crew*
    *Alpha crew*
    *Conservative crew*
    *No Ma'am crew*
    *Electric Guitar crew*

**always listen to your gut instinct**

~if you want prince charming, you better be a princess~

Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    news flash, men are everywhere... and guess what men everywhere want to get laid... some are just more aggressive than others

so sure, in the club drunken men are more aggressive since they have liquid courage, HOWEVER it still limits the amount of guys she runs into, like for example at work, going to the grocery store, going to the library, gym, and 10000 other places... she could talk to 10 dudes in one night... but at a day at work... 25. In the end it comes down to YOUR girl...

ok ok - you're saying she wouldnt put herself at the grocery store? school? work? you going to lock her up in a log cabin 1000000 miles away from civilization? errrrrrrrrrrrr

You have to trust her, and when she acts shady ... ok fine I understand. However the more you worry and the more you wonder what shes doing instead of trusting her the more your reality will reflect your thoughts....even if they are not true. You'll make those thoughts true - you'll look for her being a cheating sloot even though shes not... so what if she goes to happy hour so what if she goes out - cant stop her from living. You're looking for some chick who is probably boring as fukk.... sure she stays home and cooks for you but she's boring... cause she doesnt know anything, doesnt go out and doesnt have fun

who wants to be around boring people?
    i agree with the bold. as far as the rest, like i said. certain situations and scenarios should just be avoided, and if your girl values you, and your relationship, then she will understand and will also want to avoid those situations. it's not just me, my girl would feel the same way with me doing certain things without her around, so it goes both ways. like i said man, people have different standards and principles. you have your mentality and i have mine. hopefully yours works out for you and mine works out for me.

FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by I****xx View Post
    Oh no! 7 whole points? I have collected waaaaay more greens than that by speaking truth. Will also return the favor you glorious winged *******
    *LEO crew*
    *Alpha crew*
    *Conservative crew*
    *No Ma'am crew*
    *Electric Guitar crew*

Originally Posted by I****xx View Post
    and you sound like a low class, trailor trash canadian construction worker that comes from a low class family.

Originally Posted by Tony_S View Post
    right so that's why your boyfriend probably doesn't care because he knows nobody is going to try anything
    My bf "doesn't care" because he's not an insecure **** like almost everyone else on here who thinks they're "alpha" because they control their gf's every move. Why should he be? He's my man, end of. I probably will get hit on but so what? I've been hit on all my life. Women aren't like men - opportunity /= action.

and you sound like a low class, trailor trash canadian construction worker that comes from a low class family.
    Hey now broseph, ain't nothing wrong with living north of the border :-)
    *LEO crew*
    *Alpha crew*
    *Conservative crew*
    *No Ma'am crew*
    *Electric Guitar crew*

My bf "doesn't care" because he's not an insecure **** like almost everyone else on here who thinks they're "alpha" because they control their gf's every move. Why should he be? He's my man, end of. I probably will get hit on but so what? I've been hit on all my life. Women aren't like men - opportunity /= action.
    Strong crews for a lady with "class" lol

Your bf is one very unlucky mofo, he deserves better no matter how beta he might be
    *LEO crew*
    *Alpha crew*
    *Conservative crew*
    *No Ma'am crew*
    *Electric Guitar crew*

Originally Posted by FitnessBlue View Post
    Strong crews for a lady with "class" lol

Your bf is one very unlucky mofo, he deserves better no matter how beta he might be
    Does it make you feel better to slag off other guys? Is that what you need to do to feel "alpha"? If you wanna talk alpha my guy is way more of a man than you could ever hope to be. He can handle a strong woman, which obviously scares the crap out of you. I lol at your patheticness.

Does it make you feel better to slag off other guys? Is that what you need to do to feel "alpha"? If you wanna talk alpha my guy is way more of a man than you could ever hope to be. He can handle a strong woman, which obviously scares the crap out of you. I lol at your patheticness.
    lol. nobody cares about your open relationship and your boyfriend doesn't care about you going out because he knows the only guys that will probably make a pass at you are drunken sailors and truck drivers. or maybe he just doesn't give a $h1t about you. who knows. you're 40 years old and trying to compare your relationship to people's relationships and mentalities that are half your age. you are also openly an active member of multiple "internet crews" and have 18 thousand posts on an internet forum. all at the age of 40. i lol @ anyone who actually considers your opinion or takes your advice.

mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Isabeli View Post
    Telling your partner you are going somewhere and when you'll be back is reasonable. But having to run things by for formal approval is plain odd to me...what's even crazier is expecting your partner to drop whatever he/she was doing before they met you instead of allowing them to make time for you. I mean is it really "disrespectful" to want to go out with your friends once or twice a month?..N. i mean these dudes up her want to dictate where their girl can and cannot go...
    U missed the point. You want a healthy relationship you have to stay connected to what ever level is in the collective comfort zone. It is not about a particular activity it is about learning to work together how ever that happens. I am not an advocate of dominance but collaboration with a healthy serving of mutual respect.

Username111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Username111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Username111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Username111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Username111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Username111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Username111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Username111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Username111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Username111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Username111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by vikings_70 View Post
    Well RH.

I did it. We broke up. This constant battle of what was expected from a relationship between her and I just came to a tipping point over the last 24 hours. I won't say this thread was my motivation, but it definitely helped support me as this went down.

I feel like absolute ****. I still love her, but I knew I wasn't making her happy anymore, and this relationship has become more of a burden than something supportive in our lives. We had great chemistry when we were with each other, and for those times I regret how this ended. But I know I'll be ok in the long run, and hopefully look back without wishing I had tried harder.

Reps of recharge to those who helped. Thanks everyone.
    Its all good, good think you broke up with her, going out, not telling you where she is, who she is with, making problems when u ask her, **** her, now you are free, go **** some hot bitch. GO HARD

BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol. nobody cares about your open relationship and your boyfriend doesn't care about you going out because he knows the only guys that will probably make a pass at you are drunken sailors and truck drivers. or maybe he just doesn't give a $h1t about you. who knows. you're 40 years old and trying to compare your relationship to people's relationships and mentalities that are half your age. you are also openly an active member of multiple "internet crews" and have 18 thousand posts on an internet forum. all at the age of 40. i lol @ anyone who actually considers your opinion or takes your advice.
    This. Sorry Tiff, but your age gap makes almost everything you say completely irrelevant ITT. Imagine if my own mom or dad were to give me advice on the opposite sex? They'd be likely dead wrong 99% of the time simply because of the huge gap between generations. You can argue that YOUR generation is a lot more "proper" than now. Go to any college party in 2012 and you'll know what I'm on about. My dad can "let" my mom go out with her friends with likely zero worries just because they are both 50, and the threats that me and MY GF face when either of us goes to the clubs/bars alone are nonexistent for them. Just because YOU (seem to) have wisdom and good judgement to do the 'right' thing, don't assume that girls (read: NOT women) half your age will as well.

StarkWolf is on a distinguished road. (+10) StarkWolf is on a distinguished road. (+10) StarkWolf is on a distinguished road. (+10) StarkWolf is on a distinguished road. (+10) StarkWolf is on a distinguished road. (+10) StarkWolf is on a distinguished road. (+10) StarkWolf is on a distinguished road. (+10) StarkWolf is on a distinguished road. (+10) StarkWolf is on a distinguished road. (+10) StarkWolf is on a distinguished road. (+10) StarkWolf is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ronnie87 View Post
    IDK what these guys are talking about, your girlfriend sounds shady as ****. The fact she gets mad at you for wanting to know where she is, is a MASSIVE red flag. Women play the anger card when they're defensive about some shady **** they're pulling. I've seen girls get mad at their boyfriend when they've been caught cheating, in the end the boyfriend feels like hes done something wrong when later that evening the girls are banging someone else.
    This x1000000000
    *Kill or be Killed Crew*

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you can't compare a girl walking in the store to a girl being around a bunch of drunken horny males looking to pick up ass.

i agree with part of your logic. can't hide her from the rest of the world just cuz she's going to get hit on. but to me, an ideal girl for me would not put herself in those situations often, if at all. everyone has different standards and different things that will bother them. if a situation or having a girl in my life is going to stress me out then i'm going to eliminate her from my life. i've been fine alone for the past 7 years and can continue doing so. of course, it gets harder the longer the relationship lasts.
    Right on brah but, this is why I tell women

Especially with female logic &&& all that chit about equality when they contradict that ****, the roles and what have you. I posted a in my teens thread where, I would be mangled, right ripped from drinking and a ******* bender, and wanting to snap the **** out on some ******* for hitting on some bish I am with. This here is stupidity. For starters, most are skanks, I am in a inebriated state meaning, I am not thinking properly, and the best thing to do is let women do whatever the **** they like. You weed them out that way and you troll them before kicking them the **** out. A piece of advice, I would chill the **** out, and while you may not enjoy women going out or doing this and that, its just is as it is.

You do have a decision in who you commit to so, just be selective there and when they reveal they are not who you thought they were, be done with them.

Yep out on the pull is UK slang for trying to score some clunge.
    You did it again? Do tell? I assume your still with your mma/wrestler special friend?
    Originally Posted by Isabeli [/quote
    Telling your partner you are going somewhere and when you'll be back is reasonable. But having to run things by for formal approval is plain odd to me...what's even crazier is expecting your partner to drop whatever he/she was doing before they met you instead of allowing them to make time for you. I mean is it really "disrespectful" to want to go out with your friends once or twice a month?..N. i mean these dudes up her want to dictate where their girl can and cannot go...
    Personally, I could give a **** but, I am also not the same person seeking a relationship. With that said, I could give a **** what you or any other girl does. I am just there to troll you when you try to tell me about being a good girl and how you want to get married. Good ****ing luck with that!
    Originally Posted by mydawgs View Post
    U missed the point. You want a healthy relationship you have to stay connected to what ever level is in the collective comfort zone. It is not about a particular activity it is about learning to work together how ever that happens. I am not an advocate of dominance but collaboration with a healthy serving of mutual respect.
    Respect!

ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    it's not about you. you may go out with that mentality, but sometimes people get carried away or make one innocent decision with good intentions and end up in a bad situation. what if you went out and some guy started casual innocent conversation with you, and ended up being a creep and following you home, or sexually assaulting you? you may not have bad intentions but you're still going to be in a place filled with horny drunk guys looking to pick up girls, and if you're an attractive girl you are a sitting sheep in lion territory. regardless of whether or not you think you can "handle yourself", things could happen that might compromise your relationship. before i met my girl she's went out and literally had creep guys chase her around the club. if i found out that was going on and ended up seeing the guy later, i would most likely lose my cool and physically harm him. why would my girl want to put me in that situation? a girl who truly values her relationship wouldn't put herself, or me in that position IMO. but to each his/her own.
    Every post you make speaks truth and I have seen it first hand. The reason girls do this is because they are attention craving typical sloots and cant get enough of it, even from their own man who treats them like gold. This is why they do it, and 99% of the time end up grinding on some dick on a dance floor. Not even once has one of my gfs said grinding is ok for me to do it, but they went out and grinded all the time.