Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    JamesLI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JamesLI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JamesLI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JamesLI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JamesLI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JamesLI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JamesLI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JamesLI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JamesLI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JamesLI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JamesLI is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by RC2008 View Post
    I know, right. Wouldn't it be nice to have a professional actually discuss that one major element in attaining his look, and detail (at least to a degree) his specific approach in that portion of his prep.

A lot of extreme newbs are following men's physique mainly because it looks considerably more attainable than anything else... Yet we've got the poster boy shelling out misleading information with an epic grin on his face in the middle of the most visited bodybuilding forum on the internet. Thumbs up to your face. Middle finger under the table to quote Gregg Valentino...

No way in hell I would be able to sleep at night doing that bull****, no matter how much I would try to justify it being "part of the game" and all that other trash. Now I know about the other issues of legality and what not, but it makes a LOT more sense to just cut the shiit altogether and not sit around discussing "diet and training" in a half-ass Q&A.

Sadik is on MD from what I know... Dunno if they actually have no bullshiit Q&As over there though.
    lol cmon yea it may suck, but lets be honest, the other information you can still get is valuable.
    As if taking Cell Tech means nothing else matters. Take what you can get out of it here and keep it in respect to your methods as well.
    Trying to get huge and get to my first meet one day
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166832691

StaneTMI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StaneTMI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StaneTMI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StaneTMI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StaneTMI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StaneTMI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StaneTMI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StaneTMI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StaneTMI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StaneTMI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StaneTMI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SadikHadzovic View Post
    WOW!!!! DUDE that is just AWESOME! Very well put together man, thank you so much.
    Great that you like it!
    And thanks for sharing a few seconds of it on your instagram!
    I have to thank you for being so humble and still responding to"normal" people like us on an internet forum!
    "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"
    +POSITIVE CREW+

ollien18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Sadik ! Such a big fan. A breath of fresh air to see a Pro at the top so humble and connected to his fans.

1. How does your training (and Mens physique training in general) differ from the training of those in the bodybuilding division ? Or are the determining factors of how someones body looks based on genetics ?

2. Any tips to bring up a lagging chest and to be able to feel it a bit more during the different chest movements ?

Thanks!
    Looking forward to seeing you take the Win at the Olympia this year !

SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ollien18 View Post
    1. How does your training (and Mens physique training in general) differ from the training of those in the bodybuilding division ? Or are the determining factors of how someones body looks based on genetics ?

2. Any tips to bring up a lagging chest and to be able to feel it a bit more during the different chest movements ?
    1. Personally my training is very much like a bodybuilders other then the fact that I may add in some circuit style training toward the end of my cardio. But I still have the conventional Chest Monday, Back Tuesday, etc... structure

2. With a lagging chest its important to check your form. Really make sure you roll your shoulders blades back and extend your chest forward on your pressing movements. Once you know how to correctly press I then recommend super setting flys and presses throughout the workout (example: 4 sets incline press, 4 sets incline fly, 4 sets flat bench, 4 sets flat flys, 4 sets decline press, 4 sets decline fly, 4 sets dumbbell pullover).

JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi, Sadik. Congrats on your success since we last spoke during my MD/FitnessRX days.
    Founding Editor - MuscleSport Magazine
    Co-Host - The Gregg & Joe Show
    Executive Producer - The Joseph Cumia Show

hardiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hello, Sadik, congrats for your trophy at arnold classic
    i want to ask you something

1. have you got injured after lifting really heavy weight ? and how you get recover from it ? are you stop lifting for a while or what
    2. have you ever try kind of intermittent fasting (IF) ? is it work for bodybuilder like you?
    3. i read that you using a kind of test booster, is it okay to use it on empty stomach ?
    thanks for your attention, I already follow your advice about super set shoulder press and side raise for delt, thanks it works, dude

SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JoePietaro View Post
    Hi, Sadik. Congrats on your success since we last spoke during my MD/FitnessRX days.
    Thanks brother! come back down to the east coast mecca!

Originally Posted by hardiz View Post
    1. have you got injured after lifting really heavy weight ? and how you get recover from it ? are you stop lifting for a while or what
    2. have you ever try kind of intermittent fasting (IF) ? is it work for bodybuilder like you?
    3. i read that you using a kind of test booster, is it okay to use it on empty stomach ?
    thanks for your attention, I already follow your advice about super set shoulder press and side raise for delt, thanks it works, dude
    1. Yes, those are the worse the only thing you can really do is load up on joint formulas and work around them.
    2. Yes I have done that... But only to crash diet before last minute photoshoots. Stuff like that doesn't slide when prepping for a show with the goal of being the very best in the world.
    3. I don't believe it will kill you.

VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Tips on bulking? How do I increase my appetite?
    • • • DIRTY SOUTH CREW • • •

bencarr95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bencarr95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bencarr95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bencarr95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bencarr95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bencarr95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bencarr95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bencarr95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bencarr95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bencarr95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bencarr95 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What's the longest amount of time you've stayed in or near competition shape? How was that experience?
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    NASM Certified Fitness Nutritionist
    Vegan crew (not a whack job, I swear)
    5'7" - Upper Middleclass Manlet
    Weight: 160
    Bench: 250
    Deadlift: 365
    Squat: 365

StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i read that you using a kind of test booster...
    That's one way to put it!

I have to admit, this made me giggle...
    http://stackingplates.com
    http://instagram.com/mrstackingplates

MartinCampa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Peak Week

1. How is your sodium leading up to a contest I see you get very low sodium foods weeks out, is that so your body will adjust to the increase of aldosterone that will accompony the drop?
    2. As far as carbs the last week do you do a depletion and then load up 3 days before I saw on your instagram video that you get high glycemic and low glycemic, is it best to have the high glycemic foods on the first day of the carb-up then introduce the low glycemic sweet potato and eziquel bread?
    3. Did you ever experiment with higher sodium foods like a hamburger and fries 2 hours before the show or a candy bar/simple sugar before stepping on stage?
    4. what calculations do you go by to prevent spilling over or do you just have a set number and adjust accordingly as you see how your body reacts?
    Also when do you introduce the B6 and Vitamin C
    I will compete in my first show this weekend in the teen division and all these different gimmicks have me confused. At the same time theres a lot of different proffesionals that give various ways to go about a peak week.
    Last edited by MartinCampa; 04-20-2015 at 06:01 PM.

hardiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi sadik, i want to ask you about how your morning routine, could you show us how your Plyos like?

Originally Posted by VICgotgame View Post
    Tips on bulking? How do I increase my appetite?
    Simply put just eat clean, eat frequently, sleep often, and lift heavy.

Originally Posted by bencarr95 View Post
    What's the longest amount of time you've stayed in or near competition shape? How was that experience?
    Not long since I am primarily a competitor and not a fitness model. The whole objective to what I do is to try and peak perfectly on show day, not a day early, not a day late.

Originally Posted by MartinCampa View Post
    1. How is your sodium leading up to a contest I see you get very low sodium foods weeks out, is that so your body will adjust to the increase of aldosterone that will accompony the drop?
    2. As far as carbs the last week do you do a depletion and then load up 3 days before I saw on your instagram video that you get high glycemic and low glycemic, is it best to have the high glycemic foods on the first day of the carb-up then introduce the low glycemic sweet potato and eziquel bread?
    3. Did you ever experiment with higher sodium foods like a hamburger and fries 2 hours before the show or a candy bar/simple sugar before stepping on stage?
    4. what calculations do you go by to prevent spilling over or do you just have a set number and adjust accordingly as you see how your body reacts?
    Also when do you introduce the B6 and Vitamin C
    I will compete in my first show this weekend in the teen division and all these different gimmicks have me confused. At the same time theres a lot of different proffesionals that give various ways to go about a peak week.
    1. Leading up to a contest I cut absolutely all sodium. I do this simply because this is when I look my best. Not everyone reacts well on zero sodium, some people need sodium for muscle fullness.
    2. Carbs the last week are consistently low. My "carb up" will be an extra sweet potato and steak the night before my show, and I repeat that meal once more in the morning of the show. I don't carb up because I figure if I look good the weeks leading up to the show why mess with it.
    3. Yes I have and I wasn't pleased with the results.
    4. I don't have a set number I just know what foods and amounts work for me and what doesn't. I learned this by trial and error. My advice to you is middle of the road is best. Don't try and catch lightening in a bottle last minute. Drastically changing things one week out is taking a 90% risk to only look 10% better. It does not make sense to me.

Stop complicating things. If you look good doing A, B, and C then keep doing A, B, and C up until your show!

Hi sadik, i want to ask you about how your morning routine, could you show us how your Plyos like?
    Here are a few examples--
    A. 30 minutes cardio followed by 10 sets of pull ups alternated with 10 sets of dips
    B. 30 minutes cardio followed by 10 sets of push ups alternated with 10 sets of deadlifts
    C. 30 minutes cardio followed by 10 sets of 1 minute battle ropes alternated with 10 sets squats

You get the point just pick a few exercises that make you feel good and do them intensely.

Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hello Sadik, big fan. I have a competition saturday so if you can chime in I'd appreciate it.

Do you hit abs peak week? Also what is your protocol for pumping up? Do you hit abs before you go out on stage?

Thanks!
    Arnolds Modern Book of Bodybuilding... a must read for anyone into fitness --> http://amzn.to/1hjtHTq

MartinCampa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. Leading up to a contest I cut absolutely all sodium. I do this simply because this is when I look my best. Not everyone reacts well on zero sodium, some people need sodium for muscle fullness.
    2. Carbs the last week are consistently low. My "carb up" will be an extra sweet potato and steak the night before my show, and I repeat that meal once more in the morning of the show. I don't carb up because I figure if I look good the weeks leading up to the show why mess with it.
    3. Yes I have and I wasn't pleased with the results.
    4. I don't have a set number I just know what foods and amounts work for me and what doesn't. I learned this by trial and error. My advice to you is middle of the road is best. Don't try and catch lightening in a bottle last minute. Drastically changing things one week out is taking a 90% risk to only look 10% better. It does not make sense to me.

Stop complicating things. If you look good doing A, B, and C then keep doing A, B, and C up until your show!

Thank You!! Your an amazing inspiration and when you get grainy It's absolutely ridiculous!!! I tag you in photos on instagram because your Physique inspires me to try and reach a competitive level. I Tried your cheat meal 4 weeks out Burger's, fries and Red Lobster Carrot Cake, So Good!!!

Originally Posted by Scruffy77 View Post
    Do you hit abs peak week? Also what is your protocol for pumping up? Do you hit abs before you go out on stage?
    Thanks!
    I guess the biggest critique I get from the fans is the way my abs are on show day lol. Personally I think its best to train abs on the Tuesday before the show, just to avoid the risk of releasing water in the midsection. And backstage all I do is concentration push ups.

Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I guess the biggest critique I get from the fans is the way my abs are on show day lol. Personally I think its best to train abs on the Tuesday before the show, just to avoid the risk of releasing water in the midsection. And backstage all I do is concentration push ups.
    Thanks man. I had my show before I got a chance to see your post but I didn't pump up abs and I'm glad I didn't. Too many people were pumping them up and were having a hard time in prejudging keeping them tense.
    Arnolds Modern Book of Bodybuilding... a must read for anyone into fitness --> http://amzn.to/1hjtHTq

TheChank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have had a back injury for a while that made it difficult to train my legs. More recently the trouble with my back has mostly subsided and my main motivation is to put some mass on my legs. I have started taking measurements regularly to track my development in size. What do you think are realistic targets for growth in mass over time?

LMAOX1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LMAOX1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LMAOX1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LMAOX1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LMAOX1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LMAOX1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LMAOX1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LMAOX1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LMAOX1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yes sir

JONESY11882005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JONESY11882005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JONESY11882005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JONESY11882005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JONESY11882005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JONESY11882005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JONESY11882005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JONESY11882005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JONESY11882005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JONESY11882005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JONESY11882005 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi Sadik,

I saw you on Saturday at body expo in Birmingham. Just a curiosity really, when you're at an expo like that or fibo and working on a stand such as GAT. Do you get time to eat all your meals the same as you would normally or are you working solidly while you're there so nutrition has to take a back seat on those days?

Cheers

David

Natural Competitive BB euro7muscle's Avatar
    euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hello Sadik,

How close is your workout here (simplyshredded.com/sadik.html) to what you actually do?

Thanks!
    6'3
    240 lb. (off-season)
    220 lb. (competition)

Competition History:
    2016 NPC Midwest Naturals
    2017 NPC Battle of the Falls
    2018 GNBF Internationale Deutsche Meisterschaft

MaelGueye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, Sadik at what age do you start doing modelling stuff (modelling not fitness modelling), any tips to start ? if you have to go back in this years you will do it again or focus on mens physique/fitness ? thanks

Originally Posted by JONESY11882005 View Post
    Hi Sadik,

I saw you on Saturday at body expo in Birmingham. Just a curiosity really, when you're at an expo like that or fibo and working on a stand such as GAT. Do you get time to eat all your meals the same as you would normally or are you working solidly while you're there so nutrition has to take a back seat on those days?
    David
    Yes I am allowed breaks to eat my meals BUT... I often feel bad about making my fans wait on line while I eat, so sometimes I will opt out for a protein shake or protein bar while signing.

Originally Posted by euro7muscle View Post
    Hello Sadik,

How close is your workout here (simplyshredded.com/sadik.html) to what you actually do?
    That workout was written a couple years ago so this is not very accurate anymore.

Originally Posted by MaelGueye View Post
    Hi, Sadik at what age do you start doing modelling stuff (modelling not fitness modelling), any tips to start ? if you have to go back in this years you will do it again or focus on mens physique/fitness ? thanks
    4 years ago. At the time the Mens Physique division did not exist.

Newcastle United FC jmiddleton96's Avatar
    jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey brah!

Firstly The Perfect Physique filming. How ling till it gets released etc

How do you find working/living with the guys also?
    ★ Cristiano Ronaldo is the GOAT crew ★
    ★ Anthony Joshua future GOAT crew★
    ★ Dani Alves has signed 2 year contract with Barca with an option for a third year. ★
    ★ William Bonac appreciation crew ★
    ★ Marsbrah crew ★