Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cnatboy View Post
    Ignored her, 2 hrs later she texts me saying that someone was pounding on her door and she was scared.

Dafuq, prolly one of the friend-zoned orbiters she keeps bragging about or she was playing for a response.
    perfect time to either invite her over to your place, or ask her if she wants you to come to hers. Stop the games, give her the D so good that jason and chris will be trying to date you too after she gushes to them about u

SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Would dump her serious, hate dealing with bullchit, I see straight through it, I almost get embarrassed for them. Chit like that is testament to her as a person; a retard.
    if it is to be it is up to me

_Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ignored her, 2 hrs later she texts me saying that someone was pounding on her door and she was scared.

Dafuq, prolly one of the friend-zoned orbiters she keeps bragging about or she was playing for a response.
    ask her for a video

TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Second this:
    Money gf crew checking in

But to me I have been focusing on myself more than ever. Improving my lifestyle, learning new things, stuff like that:
    Originally Posted by vtecaddict View Post
    swear to god m8

less u care, happier you'll be

your GF shouldn't even be in your top 5 priorities, srs

1.self
    2.job
    3.gym
    4.friends
    5.self development

then the GF, srs

TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Drop her ASAP. She can't find any girls to study with? Just be alpha and drop her and find a new girl.
    Today she asks me how I'm doing at work... I reply that I'm doing well, working hard and getting ready to gym it up with some coffee, casually ask her what she's up to.

"Just studying neurophys with Justin and Chris, our exam is tomorrow so not looking forward to it. I am teaching them everything though... they definitely owe me -_-"

Oh lawd, I could see it being relevant if I knew Justin or Chris, but I don't so she's literally just throwing male names in for the rustles.

cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yea starting to think I need to drop her... I tried to disengage the topic, act unaffected, and move on, but then this happened.

My jim jams are rustled so hard... I want to be leaf my brother stole her phone to troll me or something but this is actually real life.

I failed to hide the rustle this time, but I'm srs gonna go ahead and do my daily meditation now. Christ.

Wat do misc brethren?
    +++ God Mode Crew +++
    ♦ Bay Area Crew ♦

BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yea starting to think I need to drop her... I tried to disengage the topic, act unaffected, and move on, but then this happened.

My jim jams are rustled so hard... I want to be leaf my brother stole her phone to troll me or something but this is actually real life.

I failed to hide the rustle this time, but I'm srs gonna go ahead and do my daily meditation now. Christ.

Wat do misc brethren?
    Stop being a bish brah. Do the same to her, chill with some bishes.

Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Seems like she's on the pedestal and not you. You're looking borderline beta.

cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Phaze2 View Post
    Seems like she's on the pedestal and not you. You're looking borderline beta.
    Yes, she is trying to claim dominance right now... Continually making it known that she is hanging around other guys and even complimenting and justifying them to me.

How do I turn this around? TBH I'd rather a girl that just doesn't care about all this bullchit who is money like the poster above's is. Don't have the time/patience to play this game.

Dated a girl like this already before =/
    +++ God Mode Crew +++
    ♦ Bay Area Crew ♦

Aethedream is not very helpful. (-500) Aethedream is not very helpful. (-500) Aethedream is not very helpful. (-500) Aethedream is not very helpful. (-500) Aethedream is not very helpful. (-500) Aethedream is not very helpful. (-500) Aethedream is not very helpful. (-500) Aethedream is not very helpful. (-500) Aethedream is not very helpful. (-500) Aethedream is not very helpful. (-500) Aethedream is not very helpful. (-500)
    Is this real life? Now maybe it's just the red in me talking, I get it from my father, but I don't think she's doing anything wrong...is that the joke?

Powerlifter In The Works Achieving's Avatar
    Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes, she is trying to claim dominance right now... Continually making it known that she is hanging around other guys and even complimenting and justifying them to me.

How do I turn this around? TBH I'd rather a girl that just doesn't care about all this bullchit who is money like the poster above's is. Don't have the time/patience to play this game.

'Oh I forgot to tell you! I went to the coffee shop, and guess who I saw! *insert name of high school gf*! She looked great, she wore this tight striped dress that hugged her curves perfectly. We caught up, and she said she even wants to meet you. I told her how hard you were studying, and how you don't have the time right now, so we just went back to her place and chilled for a bit.' Some chit like that.

Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There are girls out there with the maturity and respect not to do the things shes doing. Why are you wasting your time with a girl like her?

Sounds like youre in for a fun future.

superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

lol too late brah. why text her back about the dudes? its obvious ur jim jams are rustled and shes like hehe. shes one up on u, next time u hang out its time to go for the poonai or its game over roger.

Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    She sounds like a fukking idiot.

Cannot stand girls who talk about how many guys they're hanging around with in some attempt to show their social worth.

Depending on her other qualities I would fukk her off. Just not worth the nonsense. There are girls out there who don't bother with this chit.

Ain't nobody got time for dat.

EhJayAych will become famous soon enough. (+50) EhJayAych will become famous soon enough. (+50) EhJayAych will become famous soon enough. (+50) EhJayAych will become famous soon enough. (+50) EhJayAych will become famous soon enough. (+50) EhJayAych will become famous soon enough. (+50) EhJayAych will become famous soon enough. (+50) EhJayAych will become famous soon enough. (+50) EhJayAych will become famous soon enough. (+50) EhJayAych will become famous soon enough. (+50) EhJayAych will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    At first I thought she was chit testing you as well OP. But judging by how much she seems to study and her overall demeanor, she may just be socially awkward and completely oblivious about what she's doing.

Partonius is not very helpful. (-500) Partonius is not very helpful. (-500) Partonius is not very helpful. (-500) Partonius is not very helpful. (-500) Partonius is not very helpful. (-500) Partonius is not very helpful. (-500) Partonius is not very helpful. (-500) Partonius is not very helpful. (-500) Partonius is not very helpful. (-500) Partonius is not very helpful. (-500) Partonius is not very helpful. (-500)
    showed your insecurity HARD in this msg

I dont think you can recover Opie

Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Next time you see her, wait a bit and see if she brings up the "smart guy" again on her own.

If she does not, bring him up on your own.

If she gets all smiley and you can tell she has a crush on him, just abort.

I have been in a situation like this before.

In my situation, she had not done anything yet, but she liked him and felt guilty hanging out with him, so she would tell me everything.
    I could tell she liked him, so i pried a little more.
    Was soooooo phukking obvious she had a crush on the guy and I told her to just date the guy.
    She was like no I love you blah blah.
    couple weeks later she wanted a "break"
    I wonder why.... lol
    She dated him for a few weeks.

Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Next time while having sex pull her hair back while saying "you've been a bad girl" "don't talk to me like that again bitch"

Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't care about trivial sh!t like this. We men have an ego that's easily bruised, women know this so they'll call you out on it very often. Just act like you don't give a sh!t, even if Tyrese would anally assault her right in front of your eyes...just go meeehhh. That's the mindset you need to develop so that she can never control you (but she will continue trying).

Go to youtube, type in: Black Phillip Show, and listen to the first episode. Your life will be changed. Thank me later.
    ''The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.'' - Muhammad Ali

**Arm avi crew**
    **Always pick 4 crew**
    **O positive blood donor crew**
    **Married, but still immature as fuk crew**

Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    put her on the back burner, find some new girl. maybe

*edit- i dont get exactly what she is doing wrong though? bragging that she is with a bunch of guys? just continue seeing her and smashing and end it when you find someone new. or end it now, might be easier this way.
    Think you of the fact that a deaf person cannot hear. Then what deafness may we not all possess? ~ Dune

We need a new ideology with the core values of reason, honesty, science and secular progress over the older traditions of religion, superstition and dogmatic faith that have long defined humanity. We will never be free to progress and advance until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest. And every equivalent.

Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    just say that guy looks hot send me his number plz, itll be funny

Aethedream is not very helpful. (-500) Aethedream is not very helpful. (-500) Aethedream is not very helpful. (-500) Aethedream is not very helpful. (-500) Aethedream is not very helpful. (-500) Aethedream is not very helpful. (-500) Aethedream is not very helpful. (-500) Aethedream is not very helpful. (-500) Aethedream is not very helpful. (-500) Aethedream is not very helpful. (-500) Aethedream is not very helpful. (-500)
    Your girl is Asian isn't she?

sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my ****, op you are the biggest poon these ever lived
    skeletor in the op poses a threat to you?
    you're the ****in clinger bro
    analyzing the DUMBEST texts my eyes have ever seen with an online forum, if she did the same with her best friend you'd probably **** bricks and hop on the misc to make a thread

re-analyze yourself
    and the fact that everyone sees this as rustling is so damn stupid, the misc man...
    Last edited by sb4l; 02-19-2014 at 01:41 AM.
    I'm drinking ace of spades like that **** bottled water
    Miscers are the boniest nerds

UMass / S&P / LAKERS
    Use "TAKEOFF20" to save 20% at Country Club Prep

Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Achieving View Post
    'Oh I forgot to tell you! I went to the coffee shop, and guess who I saw! *insert name of high school gf*! She looked great, she wore this tight striped dress that hugged her curves perfectly. We caught up, and she said she even wants to meet you. I told her how hard you were studying, and how you don't have the time right now, so we just went back to her place and chilled for a bit.' Some chit like that.
    Don't take dating advice from a 15 yr old. This is the worst advice - you'll either seem like a butthurt *******, or wind up ending the relationship in a very beta way.

best advice is to just ignore the bish attempt at rustling, even though it's hard. Two things can happen; she'll tire of it, or she'll continue doing it. If the last happens, dump the immature bish. is very easy.

Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Shmigly View Post
    not sure if troll or just aspergers. She's probably not even chit testing, but you ARE getting jealous judging by this thread. Try to care less bro, don't emotionally invest in it especially with it being a new relation****. The guy is probably a gay best friend or beta orbiter, shouldn't even be seen as a threat.
    This this and this.

90% of the advice itt is cringe worthy as fk. Bunch of awkward *******s.
    **Knee draggers unite**

**Always pick 7 crew**

I don't rep back fk you.

Lowrom is a complete loser! (-2000) Lowrom is a complete loser! (-2000) Lowrom is a complete loser! (-2000) Lowrom is a complete loser! (-2000) Lowrom is a complete loser! (-2000) Lowrom is a complete loser! (-2000) Lowrom is a complete loser! (-2000) Lowrom is a complete loser! (-2000) Lowrom is a complete loser! (-2000) Lowrom is a complete loser! (-2000) Lowrom is a complete loser! (-2000)
    A simple "ill stomp that ******* with my timbs if I find out he did something with you" would suffice.

SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by EhJayAych View Post
    At first I thought she was chit testing you as well OP. But judging by how much she seems to study and her overall demeanor, she may just be socially awkward and completely oblivious about what she's doing.
    Most likely this, but if not then you just made yourself look like a beta ******* in that last text lol

Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow... you're a ****ing loser OP. Seriously. that response? You ****ing scrub. Wow. Just wow.

Completely ignore EVERYTHING related to that dude. Response should have been short or deflecting.

Response should of been something close to, "Awesome, have fun at work, grab me a coffee on your way over after work." boom, done. You ignore the subtle message she is trying to send, diffuse the situation/make it sound genuine with a comment relating to what she is doing/about to do aka work... Then add something for her to do to please you. Something she needs to remember, something to serve you. game set match, learn to txt battle.

"Find a better study group" ~ LOL Giant insecure ***got detected.

ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Blacryan View Post
    Wow... you're a ****ing loser OP. Seriously. that response? You ****ing scrub. Wow. Just wow.

Completely ignore EVERYTHING related to that dude. Response should have been short or deflecting.

Response should of been something close to, "Awesome, have fun at work, grab me a coffee on your way over after work." boom, done. You ignore the subtle message she is trying to send, diffuse the situation/make it sound genuine with a comment relating to what she is doing/about to do aka work... Then add something for her to do to please you. Something she needs to remember, something to serve you. game set match, learn to txt battle.

"Find a better study group" ~ LOL Giant insecure ***got detected.
    best response on misc ever seen, made, told, given etc.

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by yummytreats View Post
    Stats: 5'8" 130 lbs
    5'9'' 183 lbs...you need to lose some weight brah.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?