Page 59 of 324 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,770 of 9713
    Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I really love that dynamic. I wish they'd reissue it as I cannot yet fall in love with vintage pieces. Idk what it is, maybe I really need to handle them some more.
    S&P Crew
    Wristwatch Crew
    Horror Movie Crew
    PS4 Name: R4WD4WGn-

wellhungfa is not very well liked. (-100) wellhungfa is not very well liked. (-100) wellhungfa is not very well liked. (-100) wellhungfa is not very well liked. (-100) wellhungfa is not very well liked. (-100) wellhungfa is not very well liked. (-100) wellhungfa is not very well liked. (-100) wellhungfa is not very well liked. (-100) wellhungfa is not very well liked. (-100) wellhungfa is not very well liked. (-100) wellhungfa is not very well liked. (-100)
    Bvlgari and Lexus, the GOAT:

watchngars is a name known to all. (+5000) watchngars is a name known to all. (+5000) watchngars is a name known to all. (+5000) watchngars is a name known to all. (+5000) watchngars is a name known to all. (+5000) watchngars is a name known to all. (+5000) watchngars is a name known to all. (+5000) watchngars is a name known to all. (+5000) watchngars is a name known to all. (+5000) watchngars is a name known to all. (+5000) watchngars is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Baaahaaaaahaaaaaaa!!!

Originally Posted by wellhungfa View Post

yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Busch12 View Post
    I really love that dynamic. I wish they'd reissue it as I cannot yet fall in love with vintage pieces. Idk what it is, maybe I really need to handle them some more.
    I think this one is in a nice middle area, not too vintage, but not quite modern. I like it way more than I expected. Tempted to hold on to it tbh, just based on day one on my wrist. And any watch on a 20mm strap is a winner in my book.

weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

[img]http://www.watchprosite.com/img/watchprosite/bulgari/98/scaled/bulgari_image.3913198.jpg[mg]

[img]http://www.watchprosite.com/img/watchprosite/bulgari/8/scaled/bulgari_image.3913208.jpg[g]
    not sure if you are serious or trolling dude

DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by weightsb4dates View Post
    I think he ate a lot of paint as a child.
    **#3 always delivers crew**
    **regularly rep accidentally instead of negging back crew**

"Train in difficult, trackless, wooded terrain. War makes heavy demands on a soldiers strength and nerves. For this reason make heavy demands on your men in peacetime." - Erwin Rommel: Infantry attacks

winsoneator is just really nice. (+1000) winsoneator is just really nice. (+1000) winsoneator is just really nice. (+1000) winsoneator is just really nice. (+1000) winsoneator is just really nice. (+1000) winsoneator is just really nice. (+1000) winsoneator is just really nice. (+1000) winsoneator is just really nice. (+1000) winsoneator is just really nice. (+1000) winsoneator is just really nice. (+1000) winsoneator is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just bought a 15210 at first felt like 34mm was too small, but like how light it feels on nato compared to my 16570 and my 16610. Thinking of selling my Tudors now lol.

can i be in misc wristwatch crew
    poverty deadlift at 475 goal is 495.
    squat poverty level at 365 goal is 405
    bench extra povery 205 goal is 225.

BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't feed the trolls.

My most recent "infatuation":

Omega Seamaster 176.005

What kick-started it? Well, the Mrs and I rewatched one of our favourite Bond films, Thunderball, a few days ago. Bond is issued a custom-made Breitling:

Instantly fell in love with the outer-chassis. A cheeky Google search later, and I encounter a few Seamasters following suit.

Unless I'm mistaken, datniche had one on his WatchMart... Bummer! Wish I had snagged it!

The man who stares at ass Kabananga's Avatar
    Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Busch12 View Post
    Funny how that goes, considering I can't fall in love with new pieces. Maybe we should swap a few watches for a while ;-)

The Dynamic chrono is from the 90s though, so not that old.
    "Kabananga is believed to be the leader in penis-size to wealth ratio (ala crazy/hot scale) with 3 inches ahead of other prominent CEO's." ~ Time Magazine

Words and logic are just inventions of the patriarchy to enslave women - #yesallwomen

~~ Patek or bust ~~

watchngars is a name known to all. (+5000) watchngars is a name known to all. (+5000) watchngars is a name known to all. (+5000) watchngars is a name known to all. (+5000) watchngars is a name known to all. (+5000) watchngars is a name known to all. (+5000) watchngars is a name known to all. (+5000) watchngars is a name known to all. (+5000) watchngars is a name known to all. (+5000) watchngars is a name known to all. (+5000) watchngars is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Gameday

MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000)

Convinced this guy is nothing more than a troll at this point. Keeps going on about his watch knowledge and has only posted pics of watches with faces hat only a mother could love. Would take any one of the cheapo <$200 watches in my collection over that abomination (srs).\

Also, quite convinced you're just buying your toys with Daddy's money at this point.

wellhungfa is not very well liked. (-100) wellhungfa is not very well liked. (-100) wellhungfa is not very well liked. (-100) wellhungfa is not very well liked. (-100) wellhungfa is not very well liked. (-100) wellhungfa is not very well liked. (-100) wellhungfa is not very well liked. (-100) wellhungfa is not very well liked. (-100) wellhungfa is not very well liked. (-100) wellhungfa is not very well liked. (-100) wellhungfa is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by MA5Bergey View Post
    Convinced this guy is nothing more than a troll at this point. Keeps going on about his watch knowledge and has only posted pics of watches with faces hat only a mother could love. Would take any one of the cheapo <$200 watches in my collection over that abomination (srs).\

Also, quite convinced you're just buying your toys with Daddy's money at this point.
    Horology =/= Fashion

You guys need to be a little more open minded. Maybe it might not have crossed your minds that I might be trying to live a different way and know exactly what I'm doing, much like some of you choose to live arguably "stupid" ways yourselves (powerlifting, bulking, and expecting to be healthy by mid life in the cardiovascular system and joints). But do you hear me coming over laughing about how bobby digital is probably going to have bolts in his knees by 45? I leave him to it because it's what he likes.

Fashion and horology are two seperate things and both can be appreciated. Much like Swiss and watches from other countries can both be appreciated.

I'm starting to feel like some of you guys are nothing more than textbook jealous.

yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Horology =/= Fashion

You guys need to be a little more open minded. Maybe it might not have crossed your minds that I might be trying to live a different way and know exactly what I'm doing, much like some of you choose to live arguably "stupid" ways yourselves (powerlifting, bulking, and expecting to be healthy by mid life in the cardiovascular system and joints). But do you hear me coming over laughing about how bobby digital is probably going to have bolts in his knees by 45? I leave him to it because it's what he likes.

Fashion and horology are two seperate things and both can be appreciated. Much like Swiss and watches from other countries can both be appreciated.

I'm starting to feel like some of you guys are nothing more than textbook jealous.

I respect your opinion, these are all valid points. No one here can make you think a certain way and you're entitled to your opinions.

The only issue is that this is a horological thread, not a fashion thread and it explicitly states in the first post of the thread that this is not the place for fashion watch talk. So the issue is not jealousy, it's simply people frustrated with posts regarding things that go against the rules of the thread.

As you said, horology and fashion are very different. This thread is for horology. It isn't about right or wrong. It's about staying on topic and following rules.

Originally Posted by yushhh View Post
    I respect your opinion, these are all valid points. No one here can make you think a certain way and you're entitled to your opinions.

The only issue is that this is a horological thread, not a fashion thread and it explicitly states in the first post of the thread that this is not the place for fashion watch talk. So the issue is not jealousy, it's simply people frustrated with posts regarding things that go against the rules of the thread.

As you said, horology and fashion are very different. This thread is for horology. It isn't about right or wrong. It's about staying on topic and following rules.
    Watches like Hublot, Bvlgari, Cartier all work in a way that they have one foot in the horological industry and another foot in the fashion industry. They are versatile for it. That's no reason to slate them on their horological side just because they also have a foot in the door with another industry, if anything that makes room for praise.

Bulgari is one of the world's leading manufacturers and retailers of luxury products. Since the very beginning, Bulgari traditionally focused on creating the highest quality jewelry and watches, expanded later into the production of perfumes, silk scarves, and eyewear.

The history of Bulgari began in 1884 in Italy, when Sotirio Bulgari, a Greek immigrant, opened his first shop on Via Sistina in Rome. Sotirio descended from a family of silversmiths. In 1905, with the help of his two sons, Costantino and Giorgio, a second shop was inaugurated on Via Condotti. The store quickly became a place where the aristocracy, the rich and the famous came for unique high quality jewelry designs that integrated Greek and Roman arts. During the first decades of the 20th century, the two brothers developed a passionate interest in precious stones and jewels becoming the finest professionals in this craft. Giorgio devoted his life to the creation of a "Bulgari style". Costantino compiled his studies and experiences in a book "Argentieri, Gemmari et Orafi d'Italia", creating the most authorized and serious reference on Roman silver.

During the 1940s, Bulgari introduced their first timepiece, the snake-watch, that was inspired by the Art Deco period of the 1920s. It was unique and extravagant, with bold coils of gem studded gold. Bulgari snake-watch quickly became an unmistakable attribute of jewel-watches.
    In the 1960s Bulgari's clientele included Italian nobility, South American political figure Evita Peron, American businessmen, like Nelson Rockefeller and Woolworth's founder Samuel Henry Kress, and the U.S. Ambassador to Italy Clare Boothe Luce. In the 1970s Bulgari opened its first international store in New York, and later in Paris, Geneva and Monte Carlo. Bulgari re launched the snake-watch with the "Tubogas", a flexible elastic gold bracelet entirely hand-made.
    Although the company had created and sold pocket, lapel, and wrist watches for men and women throughout its history, Bulgari did not introduce a major collection of its timepieces until the late 1970s. The year 1977 saw the creation of the Bulgari Bulgari, with a double engraved logo on the perfect cylindrical section, which became the company's most recognized and highest selling watch. In the 1980s, Bulgari remained in the high position of the jewelry market, expanding itself by opening several other stores throughout the world: Munich, London, Milan, Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo.

Most of the Bulgari watches have more then 200 pieces, some of which are 0,3mm, which demands extremely professional knowledge and skills of the master watchmaker. Bulgari is one of the few watch manufacturers able to produce timepieces with high-complicated movements. The Bulgari watches are made in the heart of the "watch valley" in Switzerland and are subject to the toughest tests to insure the highest standards of quality of their movements. Bulgari's strategy of continuous search of perfection, technological development, spiritual beauty and original style led this company to be one of the finest and top selling watch-building companies in the world.

I feel like some of those guys don't really know what they're talking about. 90% of their knowledge is probably what the WUS community recommends at the time. Rolex, GS, Nomos, etc.

Just trying to help you understand why your posts are catching flack. Wear what makes you happy.

Yeah I know but the real problem here is faux-watch enthusiasts/wannabe snobs who are really just in it for the image. Look at that dickhead who has two panerais at the same time and the rest of his collection is a bunch of ceramic rolexes.

That's not a horological collector, that's a status chaser.

weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yeah I know but the real problem here is faux-watch enthusiasts/wannabe snobs who are really just in it for the image. Look at that dickhead who has two panerais at the same time and the rest of his collection is a bunch of ceramic rolexes.

That's not a horological collector, that's a status chaser.
    that's the same guy who posted 2 omegas, an iwc, and 2 blancpains, and a quartz grand seiko a couple of pages back man. I don't think anyone here is really a status chaser. How ever that is what you came off as while bashing multiple other posters watches, just yesterday you were insulting poisons saturation diver and saying it was a "****ter"because it wasn't a more expensive swiss piece. Choose your side of the fence bro. If you want to talk about watches with us that's cool, but we are not currently interested in hearing you devalue anyone else's watches based on your opinions.

ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    What are some good watch boxes/cases that are not too expensive?
    Always striving to take it to the next level.

Proud dickhead here. I guess you are the same troll that has been banned a few times; that keeps commenting on my Rolex collection. I've always been intrigued because I've never once owned a Rolex. You sure that you could identify one; or any watch not sold with perfume?

winsoneator is just really nice. (+1000) winsoneator is just really nice. (+1000) winsoneator is just really nice. (+1000) winsoneator is just really nice. (+1000) winsoneator is just really nice. (+1000) winsoneator is just really nice. (+1000) winsoneator is just really nice. (+1000) winsoneator is just really nice. (+1000) winsoneator is just really nice. (+1000) winsoneator is just really nice. (+1000) winsoneator is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by yushhh View Post
    So I found an omega dynamic chronograph selling locally. Always wanted to try one out. So I went and bought it this morning. I actually really like it. It's a great dial layout and an overall nice looking watch.

I also got this Seiko sumo delivered today for a buddy. Looks sharp but too big for me.

Edit: damn it dude I hate that it rotates my pictures that chit drives me nuts.
    That watch looks like a beauty, might be my next pickup after i sell some watches lol.
    poverty deadlift at 475 goal is 495.
    squat poverty level at 365 goal is 405
    bench extra povery 205 goal is 225.

waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by weightsb4dates View Post
    hes probably being serious

hes not smart enough to troll. some of the stuff he says is just misinformed

like his hublot/panerai references, rolex/omega competition remarks

dudes just straight up stupid
    Last edited by waisoserious; 01-24-2016 at 07:46 PM.
    IW3725-04, Black 116520, White 26320

Originally Posted by winsoneator View Post
    That watch looks like a beauty, might be my next pickup after i sell some watches lol.

You know where to find me ;D.

I like trades too sometimes

BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Suppose I snagged a 30+ year-old 5513 (Submariner), would its waterproof depth be anywhere near 660ft? Or should I play it safe and buy a new(ish) 114060? There may be the odd case where I'll need to dive (see sig.).

Prefer the cleaner look & finish of the 5513 dial, you see.

Originally Posted by waisoserious View Post
    dudes just straight up stupid
    Even if he is trolling, he still comes off as an idiot.

Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BishopGaines View Post
    Suppose I snagged a 30+ year-old 5513 (Submariner), would its waterproof depth be anywhere near 660ft? Or should I play it safe and buy a new(ish) 114060? There may be the odd case where I'll need to dive (see sig.).

Prefer the cleaner look & finish of the 5513 dial, you see.

Even if he is trolling, he still comes off as an idiot.

Get it tested. However I wouldn´t do it. Not a chance I'm diving with my vintages.

Get a gshock for diving or a suunto like all the pro's do.
    *Competitive Judo Black Belt crew*

*Wristwatch Crew*
    *S&P Crew*

*Belgium Beer conoisseur crew*
    *Whisky crew*

*Official Verenigde Misc Broeders*

DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BishopGaines View Post
    The fuk kind of diving you doing in the navy where you're below 500ft and they aren't supplying a watch?
    **#3 always delivers crew**
    **regularly rep accidentally instead of negging back crew**

"Train in difficult, trackless, wooded terrain. War makes heavy demands on a soldiers strength and nerves. For this reason make heavy demands on your men in peacetime." - Erwin Rommel: Infantry attacks

Originally Posted by DatPass View Post
    The fuk kind of diving you doing in the navy where you're below 500ft and they aren't supplying a watch?
    660ft is the waterproof depth spec of the 5513, and that's the only reason why I mentioned it. My question was a general "deteriorated by approximately how much" sort of thing. I don't need it to cover 660ft.

Being issued a standard diver =/= being issued a Sub. Not a need, but a definite want.

Originally Posted by Jecoma View Post
    Get it tested. However I wouldn´t do it. Not a chance I'm diving with my vintages.

Get a gshock for diving or a suunto like all the pro's do.
    co sign this post.

justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    will you ****uettes stop feeding the trolls and talk about my universal geneve for a minute

<3
    NASM CPT, CES
    OHP/B/S/D: 165/210/345/405
    Twitch affiliate- http://tycuna.tv
    ~Barefooters Crew~

DONATE TO ST JUDES (GTFIH)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166820651

Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by justinjude View Post
    will you ****uettes stop feeding the trolls and talk about my universal geneve for a minute

<3
    Which UG?
    *Competitive Judo Black Belt crew*

*Wristwatch Crew*
    *S&P Crew*

*Belgium Beer conoisseur crew*
    *Whisky crew*

*Official Verenigde Misc Broeders*

justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jecoma View Post
    which ug?

:d.

Originally Posted by justinjude View Post
    hayyyy

got a few watches from my grandfathers estate.. A few were timex- didnt really pay much mind to those- but there were 2 gems that i absolutely have to share.

Universal geneve with a bulova accutron movement (and this is one of the last true accutron movements,)

and a boss-ass gruen that i had overhaueld, and the crown/stem replaced (i'll post this one when i get home to it)

the coolest thing about the u-g is that its a tuning fork.
    NASM CPT, CES
    OHP/B/S/D: 165/210/345/405
    Twitch affiliate- http://tycuna.tv
    ~Barefooters Crew~

DONATE TO ST JUDES (GTFIH)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166820651