Page 56 of 191 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 5718
    wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Gotta respect a guy from calling how he sees it. No matter the opposition. You're going to feel pretty foolish soon.
    Nothing foolish about being wrong... I'm a scientist, I'm used to being proven wrong. Until that point, lets drop the topic. If you can't do that then just don't even come in the thread, simple as that
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    GEAR CONFESSION!!!!!

juuuuuust kiddin....had to give East Bound and Down some love

VIDEO DUMP!!!!!

Forearm Growth With Wrist Wraps (Smooth Bar Problem Solved)

Pro Supp's Mr Hyde Final Review

My 190 lb Recomping Experience

Micronutrient Intake, IIFYM, Fruits, and Vegetables
    advertising not permitted

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pffffffft "micronutrients." Whatever those are ; )
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000)
    not to beat a dead horse, but according to a lot of "experts" (term used loosely), its impossible for the body to be 220lbs lean at 5'8" without drug use. Actually according to Lyle Mcdonald and Alan Aragon its impossible to be 195lbs at 5'8" lean (lean being key term here, you can obviously be 300lbs at 5'8").

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...potential.html

heres some reading material before I get flamed to death.

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe View Post
    not to beat a dead horse, but according to a lot of "experts" (term used loosely), its impossible for the body to be 220lbs lean at 5'8" without drug use. Actually according to Lyle Mcdonald and Alan Aragon its impossible to be 195lbs at 5'8" lean (lean being key term here, you can obviously be 300lbs at 5'8").

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...potential.html

heres some reading material before I get flamed to death.
    I'd agree that 220 lean @ 5'8 is impossible with out gear. Alex hasn't hit 220 yet tho. What bf% is considered "lean"?
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did you "accidentally" pop orals too?

ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    I'd agree that 220 lean @ 5'8 is impossible with out gear. Alex hasn't hit 220 yet tho. What bf% is considered "lean"?
    eh.....Didn't read the article at all I see. It says in the article what BF is considered lean. 10% and below.

This is a collaboration between 4 "experts" in the fitness field (some reputable names in there no doubt)

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Greensburg, PA

I work at the Chipotle in Greensburg 4 days per week and workout at the WAC 6 days per week. Come test me...just saw CT Fletcher put out this video below

NOT comparing myself to CT Fletcher in anyway...simply saying that I am opening up THE SAME CHALLENGE...show up unannounced and I'll take any damn test you want...urine, hair, blood, whatever...HELL I'll even sh*t in a bag for ya

But until you show up and test me, looks like you'll all just have to wait and watch me win my Natural Pro Card AS WELL AS my IFBB Pro Card...ALL. DONE. NATURALLY.

Devils, Shadow, Demon, and anyone else who doubts me, here ya go...

Until then...enjoy my videos

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    eh.....Didn't read the article at all I see. It says in the article what BF is considered lean. 10% and below.

This is a collaboration between 4 "experts" in the fitness field (some reputable names in there no doubt)
    I browsed it a a bit last night. Took notice of the part that said someone could have been training "incorrectly" for a few years and then once they get all their diet and training optimized, could still realize the same kind of gains someone in their first year would. Which means upwards of 25 lbs of LBM in just a year's time. Quite possible Alex could fall into this category, as it's been almost a year now since his last show. Now, if his rate of development continues like this for another year then everyone will have a hard time professing that it's all "natural"

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Alex thread

I come in here to see Alex kill workouts and for his motivation and hard work put in

He is always enthusiastic

Now his log has become slightly boring for the last few pages as no one will let him do what he does!

Luckily Alex has a strong mind and if you hate him or love him he appricates it all

Personally I believe Alex deserves the gains he has made with his effort

It's like scientist until proven otherwise you have to believe what is told

Keep killing it in here

I'm in for the pro cards
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ccm644 View Post
    Alex thread

I come in here to see Alex kill workouts and for his motivation and hard work put in

He is always enthusiastic

Now his log has become slightly boring for the last few pages as no one will let him do what he does!

Luckily Alex has a strong mind and if you hate him or love him he appricates it all

Personally I believe Alex deserves the gains he has made with his effort

It's like scientist until proven otherwise you have to believe what is told

Keep killing it in here

I'm in for the pro cards
    There ya go, Dean.

Just talk to Alex off the boards. There's so much negativity in this thread lately, that it's a downer to stop in. He IS motivating and he IS a great dude.

The fact that people even give a sh*t to stop in and promote such negativity is not why I got in the sport.

This is the last I'll post in this thread. As you can see, Alex himself doesn't post a whole lot anymore. It's tiresome.

The kid is barely out of High School. Yeah, he makes gains.

Haters gonna Hate.

Olympic Lifting Log:

Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000)
    All I know is that when I come into this thread, I don't even think or question how his progress is attained.

I come here and get motivated to push some heavy ass weights, cause that's what Alex does.

Nuff said.
    My Lifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154479513

Quest to strength, one training session at a time

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Less Bitching and more working out.
    Alex's posts less than most in here and makes more gains

Correlation? The guy spends more time on his work and his workouts and makes more gains, instead of sitting on here arguing back and forth.

Let him do what he does, if you doubt him, give him time and let him compete, and when the cards fall lets see what happens.
    Nuff said.

The guy busts his ass, if you doubt him cool, you dont have to come in here and say it 230483204208340823 a single day. Let him be Alex, Let you be you, why does it matter what 1 guy does compared to what you do? We get it after saying it 200 times.

If you doubt him, just lurk, you dont need to come in here and downplay someone who posts videos of everything he does, everything he eats, and his success. If you dont support him you dont have to post.

demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    There ya go, Dean.

Just talk to Alex off the boards. There's so much negativity in this thread lately, that it's a downer to stop in. He IS motivating and he IS a great dude.

The fact that people even give a sh*t to stop in and promote such negativity is not why I got in the sport.

This is the last I'll post in this thread. As you can see, Alex himself doesn't post a whole lot anymore. It's tiresome.

The kid is barely out of High School. Yeah, he makes gains.

Haters gonna Hate.
    Nothing negative about using or not using steroids. Hell, I look up to guys like Dennis Wolf - knowing full well he is on more drugs than I could ever conceive, but the finished package is there. I said it before and I'll say it again. For someone to claim you are using drugs to get your physique, whether true or not, is a big compliment in my opinion.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Correlation? The guy spends more time on his work and his workouts and makes more gains, instead of sitting on here arguing back and forth.

Let him do what he does, if you doubt him, give him time and let him compete, and when the cards fall lets see what happens.
    Nuff said.

The guy busts his ass, if you doubt him cool, you dont have to come in here and say it 230483204208340823 a single day. Let him be Alex, Let you be you, why does it matter what 1 guy
    does compared to what you do? We get it after saying it 200 times.

If you doubt him, just lurk, you dont need to come in here and downplay someone who posts videos of everything he does, everything he eats, and his success. If you dont support him you dont have to post.
    You mad? Seriously though, you've been around long enough to know that this is the interwebz and it's where people go to kill time when they ain't got anything else to do. Also, I would say lots of negative attention is better than no attention at all. At least Alex is getting noticed and getting his name out there

Nuff said.

The guy busts his ass, if you doubt him cool, you dont have to come in here and say it 230483204208340823 a single day. Let him be Alex, Let you be you, why does it matter what 1 guy does compared to what you do? We get it after saying it 200 times.

I kill time on bb.com when im at work sometimes....I imagine a lot of people do. Cant workout 24/7.....when were not working out im thinking of working out which is why I cruise this forum.

Also NaturalPursuit, you realise there's a lot of drugs that will never show up on a "steroid test" right? CT could be on a lot of different things that wont test positive. Steroids is a very broad term for a long list of drugs.

IGF-1, HGH, and insulin all don't test positive on drug tests. Even some short ester steroids wont test after a short period of time.

Anyways, I suppose this could carry on forever. Not asking you to come out because your user name is "naturalpursuit" so it wouldn't look good.

Your workouts are inspiring and I enjoy following the workouts. Keep posting your progress, I will continue to follow.

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't get me wrong, this is a solid log;

lots of videos, supplement reviews, training methods, pushing heavy weights, motivational. Would be a great cycle log and show some solid gains, but I feel he's doing many people a disservice by putting natural in the title, natural in the name, natural natural natural.

Why not just say it is what it is? I mean prohormones are legal in the United States, there's no shame in saying what's working for you.

If Alex is posting less in this log because of the 2% of posts that are disagreeing with him then he's going to need thick skin when he's 5'8" 170 lbs on his way to stage condition, because there are going to be 10x the amount of scrutiny then.

Do we really need to put down people wanting to expose the big marketing giant that is the fitness industry? If I don't have to read "Natural" in every post then I would still like to see more posts here.

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good work on those vids Alex
    How's the lifting going now and have you started to bump the cals again on the way to the 220?
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Keep up the good work, Alex. Whether you are on **** or not you still work harder than 99% of the people on this forum.
    My new bulking log. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146899443&p=926377483#post926377483

Mr. SRU 2013 (My first show)
    *1st Place - Open Lightweight *

First Ever PL Meet
    535 Deadlift
    300 Bench
    *1st place

Thanks for all the kind words guys! Going to be trying to release videos monday thru friday! Any particular videos you guys wanna see? Going to have my current macros video posted up but wanted to know if there were any you guys wanted!

Also...

Shopping With Beast Fitness and Drop Tyme Video...coming soon!!!

workout vids are always good. you post some heavy numbers ad good reps. workout vids are always inspirational

workout vids are always good. you post some heavy numbers ad good reps. workout vids are always inspirational
    Right on man! Will try and get soon as soon as possible! Time has been limited lately and barely having enough time to get my workouts in...priorities and proper planning prevent poor performance!

Random Meal #2

Current Macros

Random Thoughts on Competing - Yearly VS When Ready

Easy Way to Hit Daily Fiber Intake

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dang man!!! 700g of carbs and 300 of protein???
    I was like, "what the heck is he eating!?" Amen on working at Chipotle
    You're looking massive and after the macro video I know why. Great stuff man, keep it up

and in b4 NP is Mr. Universe
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    ...priorities and proper planning prevent poor performance!
    Strong alliteration is strong.

Too much goodness to have time for nonsense.

Olympic Lifting Log:

MTS Sludge FTW, better put some of that on those Sweet Potatoes with Cinnamon and Splenda = BOOM!

Cheese Rolls? Lol
    EPIC

Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post
    Dang man!!! 700g of carbs and 300 of protein???
    I was like, "what the heck is he eating!?" Amen on working at Chipotle
    You're looking massive and after the macro video I know why. Great stuff man, keep it up

and in b4 NP is Mr. Universe
    Haha! Yeah working at Chipotle has its benefits! Thanks for all the kind words!

Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    Strong alliteration is strong.

Too much goodness to have time for nonsense.
    OH YEAH BROTHA!!!

MTS Sludge FTW, better put some of that on those Sweet Potatoes with Cinnamon and Splenda = BOOM!

Cheese Rolls? Lol
    EPIC
    MMMM!!!! I gotta try that man!!!! and yeah...I've been eating practically everything in order to hit my macros haha

Videos about to be posted!!!

Workout video for Shadowwolfe

Blood Volume Hypertrophy Day - Reverse Banded Squat 495x2 into 405x6

TEAM BEAST - Chris Hanley - 19 Weeks Out...if you don't already follow him on here, GET YOUR AZZ IN HIS THREAD!!!

BF DUP - Beast Fitness Daily Undulating Periodization - Intro

Intraworkout Carbs + BCAAs

How to Never Plateau and Continually Make Gains

Random Meal #3

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great vids Alex ... the 495 x 2 banded squats looked way too easy and form was excellent. Also I notice that you're 197lbs ... and still looking lean and new PRs all the time!
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

The random meals are totally wtf

Expected an update after texting me at 4:30
    Thanks for the wake up call

The random meals are totally wtf

Expected an update after texting me at 4:30
    Thanks for the wake up call
    It was almost 4:45.

A little late I'd say : ) He must be slippin.

Olympic Lifting Log:

Page 56 of 191 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast