Page 55 of 176 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 5267
    ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by M0nsterB0y View Post

Considering how bad of a surge most countries are having, I'd say Korea's numbers are really good. Only 500-600 cases a day since February, only a total of 1,875 deaths. You wanna compare it to US numbers? lmao
    How did masks allow a 100x increase infection rate at the peak?

Maybe because masks do jack chit?

When the video was made they were at 10 infections/day, now with the lockdowns, more restrictions, vaccinations and still wearing masks they are at 500/day... wtf?

M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    I replied subsequently in half jest with a picture of a hazmat suit if you didn't notice.

There's plenty of experts that say it doesn't help, not to mention lots of studies down pre-pandemic, but now all of a sudden they help? SO who is right?

Could it also be that Koreans have amongst the lowest rates of obesity in the world? They are at around 4%. America is 42% which is more than 10x the rate. Another 30% of Americans are overweight as well. We all know that the virus disproportionately affects obese people. Even if for a second let's say being a maskcel is the reason, where I live everybody literally wears masks everywhere. Even outside all alone and with children. Can confirm we are still in a lockdown after more than a year.
    America's obesity rate I'm sure is a big factor in covid infection. It's almost a no brainer. But is it the only factor?

Medical community is always divided. You will always find experts saying masks dont help. And experts saying masks help. It's really only a matter of who you choose to believe.

But even if for the sake of argument there's that small chance that the experts who say it helps are right, is it really that much of a bother to wear a mask to ignore that chance?

We've seen demonstrations how masks significantly lowers the distance and speed of the droplets coming from the mouth while talking, coughing, and sneezing. To me it's convincing. I know to yours it's not.
    But since wearing masks doesnt bother me, it seems like a low rish high reward thing for me. If it really helps then that's really great. I was able to help lessen the rate of infection, while not really doing much.

Originally Posted by ymer View Post
    How did masks allow a 100x increase infection rate at the peak?

Maybe because masks do jack chit?

When the video was made they were at 10 infections/day, now with the lockdowns, more restrictions, vaccinations and still wearing masks they are at 500/day... wtf?
    Nobody said that masks will make you 100% immune to covid, but it helps a lot. It shows in the Korean data, while most of the world are getting a huge hurge, Korea's numbers a really low, 500-600 cases daily is low dont you agree?

And one can just easily argue that without masks, the infection rate could have been 1000x increase.

Maybe because masks do chit, just not perfectly drop the cases to 0?

smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You don't need a doctor to tell you that's it's unhealthy to wear these masks all day
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/4cHMirAkpl6s/

I Just lol at these retards who always have to rely on the opinions of doctors and establishment scientists to form their own opinion.

GrimShady is just really nice. (+1000) GrimShady is just really nice. (+1000) GrimShady is just really nice. (+1000) GrimShady is just really nice. (+1000) GrimShady is just really nice. (+1000) GrimShady is just really nice. (+1000) GrimShady is just really nice. (+1000) GrimShady is just really nice. (+1000) GrimShady is just really nice. (+1000) GrimShady is just really nice. (+1000) GrimShady is just really nice. (+1000)
    it'll take time doesnt mean its forever

Aren't under 16 kids still not allowed to be vaccinated? My brother lives in Jersey and I heard he's still not allowed to get his shot yet since he's under 16. If you already got vaccinated but carrying the virus then you're still in danger of infecting those around you. That's what the health experts say. So yeah I'm gonna leave it at that. I dont know if your state makes it mandatory to wear a mask or not, but I dont think it'll be forever, and it may sound cheesy but if you don't want to infect someone who hasn't been vaccinated yet, or at least lessen the chance of doing so, why not just wear a mask? It's easy af. I cannot imagine healthy people having trouble breathing through a mask. It also has it's advantages, if you're ugly it hides your mug. I personally like going to the grocery or mall without taking a shower first without worrying about my musky smell since people won't be able to smell me anyway.
    Haven't brushed my teeth in a year because I wear a mask crew.
    ˙ǝɟıן ɹnoʎ ɟo spuoɔǝs ǝʌıɟ ʇsoן ʇsnɾ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ʇɐɥʇ ʎɐs oʇ ʎɹɹos ɯɐ ı sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟı

M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by smegmasniffer View Post
    This Korean guy seems to be really proud about being from one of the most pro NWO countries in the world.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2OXBKWlRcnKn/
    This vaccine + palm chip scanner ATM is created by HYOSUNG, a korean chaebol company.

BTW Koreans are one of the most subservient and obedient people in the world. They suffer from hive mentality and are really afraid to think outside the realm of what their peers/favorite celebrites perceive to be normal. I'd say 90% of them will believe in the mainstrain narrative of the government; "conspiracy theorists" or free thinkers is almost literally a nonexistent demographic over there.

야, 그 예방주사 좋다고 생각하면 넌 진짜 몰상식한놈이야. 거지같은 News 만듣지말고공부좀 해!
    Interesting that you said just. Quite recently they were able to oust a sitting president with real peaceful protests. No dirty ass rioting and looting. and they were able to get what they want, which is to oust their president which they found to be corrupt.

And strong changing the topic to Korean personality, and NWOs, to prove that masks dont work? lmao. Yeah just like how you ignored my rebut to what you said about how there should be a global unrest about diarrhea too. lmao strong.

smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Interesting that you said just. Quite recently they were able to oust a sitting president with real peaceful protests. No dirty ass rioting and looting. and they were able to geet what they want, which is to oust their president which they found to be corrupt.

And strong changing the topic to Korean personality, and NWOs, to prove that masks dont work? lmao. Yeah just like how you ignored my rebut to what you said about how there should be a global unrest about diarrhea too. lmao strong.
    I am watching a movie right now. Can't be bothered to lower my intelligence and talk with someone who belives vaccines are good, and that millions are dying from a virus that kills less than the flu.

It's a completely futile endeavor.
    Go and take the vax, see if I care. This thread is purely to make fun of the vaxcels, not for me to spend hours of my time trying to convince every pro-vaxtard who enters this thread that they're wrong.

I am watching a movie right now. Can't be bothered to lower my intelligence and talk with someone who belives vaccines are good, and that millions are dying from a virus that kills less than the flu.
    Strong, coming from someone who just called me a coward earlier

Have a good movie time buddy haha

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nobody said that masks will make you 100% immune to covid, but it helps a lot. It shows in the Korean data, while most of the world are getting a huge hurge, Korea's numbers a really low, 500-600 cases daily is low dont you agree?

And one can just easily argue that without masks, the infection rate could have been 1000x increase.

How can you take a nuanced multi-factored equation of which we barely understand the core of it and boil it all down to Y/N on masking?

Show me some *proof* masks work, because I need to weigh the level to which they do (or do not) against the now realized CONS to wearing masks to personal health as well, ie. we're seeing studies now linking masking to various illnesses and bad health.

So what I need is to know exactly how well masks work and then weigh that level of protection against a virus whose mortality and danger is what it is (ie. I personally see it as a double-triple flu; deadlier to some, probably LESS deadly to other groups, does seem to spread more rapidly; still too early to proclaim knowledge on 'long haul' effects or these dreaded mutations).

Then that level of protection is put against the level of known harm and at that point we can determine how worth a chit they are or are not.

You're speculating they work great, I'm personally speculating they don't. As I see it, virtually nobody wears clean masks, wears masks properly and fitted correctly and/or wears masks that are strong enough against this specific virus. I think they protect maybe in the most egregious situations with someone actively snotting everywhere and coughing, meaning the kind of person who 99 out of 100 times is AT HOME because they're obviously sick and very easily avoided if you see someone hacking their lungs out in public.

Really has ANYONE been out in public in the past 12 months and seen someone noticeably and obviously ill? I sure as fuk have not and unlike some of the Doomers, I haven't cared as much about this and have been out a lot. I can not recall ONE instance of seeing someone stumbling around sick, coughing like a madman and such.

If there was someone like that, I don't want them out and wearing a mask, I want their ass home recovering, just like I would if they had the flu, a cold or whatever that spreads around and is dangerous to sickly or elderly people.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Lmao Soyboy neoliberal JUSA, I won't engage you in a discussion until you show proof of your accusation to me earlier that I called people here retards. I'm not gonna waste time on dirty little liars.

messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lmao Soyboy neoliberal JUSA, I won't engage you in a discussion until you show proof of your accusation to me earlier that I called people here retards. I'm not gonna waste time on dirty little liars.

you still here?

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't need to engage with you, you on the other hand gain credibility if you were with me.

Don't lose sight of that fact as you've lost sight of whatever political leaning or test levels you're slanderously attributing to me. You want to talk about soy and test levels? I'm the one relying on natural immunity, health and common sense here, you're the ostrich double masking alone in your car quivering in fear.

As to the post/proof, just look at the one I negged you over. The one you later edited. Whoops. However, if I misattributed something to you, cest la vie, be a man and just set the record straight and don't cry about it like you do about negs.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    America's obesity rate I'm sure is a big factor in covid infection. It's almost a no brainer. But is it the only factor?

Medical community is always divided. You will always find experts saying masks dont help. And experts saying masks help. It's really only a matter of who you choose to believe.

But even if for the sake of argument there's that small chance that the experts who say it helps are right, is it really that much of a bother to wear a mask to ignore that chance?

We've seen demonstrations how masks significantly lowers the distance and speed of the droplets coming from the mouth while talking, coughing, and sneezing. To me it's convincing. I know to yours it's not.
    But since wearing masks doesnt bother me, it seems like a low rish high reward thing for me. If it really helps then that's really great. I was able to help lessen the rate of infection, while not really doing much.

A mask has no effect on viral transmission. The main transmission path is long-residence-time aerosol particles (< 2.5 μm), which are too fine to be blocked, and the minimum-infective dose is smaller than one aerosol particle.

Also, back in May of 2020 the CDC released the results of 14 individual studies conducted by various universities and medical institutions on the effectiveness of the mask in preventing the spread or preventing contracting the influenza virus, which is 220 nm's on average. The results were all the same. Neither did the mask slow down or prevent the spread of the virus nor did it prevent or slow down the infection rate of the virus. So if the masks do nothing for the influenza virus, why would you think it is effective against a much smaller one?

CDC Volume 26, Number 5—May 2020 Nonpharmaceutical Measures for Pandemic Influenza in Nonhealthcare Settings—Personal Protective and Environmental Measures

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article

“In our systematic review, we identified 10 RCTs that reported estimates of the effectiveness of face masks in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the community from literature published during 1946–July 27, 2018. In pooled analysis, we found no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks (RR 0.78, 95% CI 0.51–1.20; I2 = 30%, p = 0.25)”

Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    youre dumb

azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Vaccinated and still wearing masks

Lol
    St. Louis Blues Crew
    I cannot suck my entire dong but I can lollipop the head crew
    It might be short but it sure is skinny crew
    RICHSTRONG's personal s*x toy

Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    A mask has no effect on viral transmission. The main transmission path is long-residence-time aerosol particles (< 2.5 μm), which are too fine to be blocked, and the minimum-infective dose is smaller than one aerosol particle.

Also, back in May of 2020 the CDC released the results of 14 individual studies conducted by various universities and medical institutions on the effectiveness of the mask in preventing the spread or preventing contracting the influenza virus, which is 220 nm's on average. The results were all the same. Neither did the mask slow down or prevent the spread of the virus nor did it prevent or slow down the infection rate of the virus. So if the masks do nothing for the influenza virus, why would you think it is effective against a much smaller one?

CDC Volume 26, Number 5—May 2020 Nonpharmaceutical Measures for Pandemic Influenza in Nonhealthcare Settings—Personal Protective and Environmental Measures

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article

“In our systematic review, we identified 10 RCTs that reported estimates of the effectiveness of face masks in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the community from literature published during 1946–July 27, 2018. In pooled analysis, we found no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks (RR 0.78, 95% CI 0.51–1.20; I2 = 30%, p = 0.25)”
    Weird, because one quick search on your CDC's guidelines says they recommend wearing masks in public settings. And this is from April 2021.
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...coverings.html

So it's either the transmission of influenza is different from covid transmission, or your CDC is fukking with you.

I tend to lean more on the health experts in Asia whose countries are doing so well with Covid like South Korea.

Chinese people only had to follow strict covid protocols (of course including wearing of masks) last year, and now they're pretty much back to normal. So yes, when you start doing well with Covid, you won't have to wear masks anymore. As per Sooby's concern, you will only wear masks forever if you keep doing bad with Covid forever.

^that's just last week. no more masks. People are going to street festivals lmao.

Originally Posted by BigDogg88 View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to smegmasniffer again.

Absolutely agree with you. South Korea is Hell on Earth
    South Korea = 128,000 covid cases with 1,875 deaths
    USA = 33,376,781 cases with 595,812 deaths

Didn't need to implement a lockdown. No forced social distancing. No businesses (except clubs) were forced to stop operations. Pretty much life is normal except with the masks which they've been used to wearing many years ago anyway so it's really pretty much normal.

Brb walking around South Korean cities without the threat of being mugged. Streets smell like good food. Clean cities. Hi-tech stuff everywhere.

No riots and looting

No mass shootings

Biggest political problem currently is the rising real state prices lmao

Yep South Korea is hell on earth.

lmao just lmao.

Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    I don't need to engage with you, you on the other hand gain credibility if you were with me.
    Still waiting for proof of when I called people retards in this thread.

If you have enough test, you'd have admitted to your lie or mistake (if that's your excuse) already. Real men owe up to their mistakes or lies (when they get caught) lol

On the matter of credibility, I don't care much about internet points, but I actually have more reps now than when I first posted here despite getting 10 negs already from this thread lmao.
    And the reps I got were from when I called you out on your neoliberal cancel culture bullchit attempt on cancelling a differing opinion by using your internet points. Because we all know how it's so easy to dismiss someone's opinions when someone is red here in the misc right? So yep have fun believing you gained credibility here lmao.

It's not about the reps. I'm calling you out on your neoliberal cancel culture, which you think you hate, but no. You are one of these little chits who cancel people just because they have a different opinion. Time to look in the mirror, you'll probably see a Gen Z teenage girl spending 16hrs on twitter starting dumpster fire lmao.
    Last edited by M0nsterB0y; 05-10-2021 at 11:25 PM.

Weird, because one quick search on your CDC's guidelines says they recommend wearing masks in public settings. And this is from April 2021.

So it's either the transmission of influenza is different from covid transmission, or your CDC is fukking with you.

I tend to lean more on the health experts in Asia whose countries are doing so well with Covid like South Korea.

Chinese people only had to follow strict covid protocols (of course including wearing of masks) last year, and now they're pretty much back to normal. So yes, when you start doing well with Covid, you won't have to wear masks anymore. As per Sooby's concern, you will only wear masks forever if you keep doing bad with Covid forever.

^that's just last week. no more masks. People are going to street festivals lmao.

South Korea = 128,000 covid cases with 1.9k deaths

Didn't need to implement a lockdown. No forced social distancing. No businesses (except clubs) were forced to stop operations. Pretty much life is normal except with the masks which they've been used to wearing many years ago anyway so it's really pretty much normal.

Brb walking around South Korean cities without the threat of being mugged. Streets smell like good food. Clean cities. Hi-tech stuff everywhere.

No riots and looting

lmao just lmao.
    They had spend billions of dollars of media money to fake statistic about covid deaths in USA + Europe the most because they needed to bend the will of the people there to submit to the medical tyranny.

Chinese and Koreans are already subservient + hive minded people who will do anything the governments will tell them.

Doesn't it make you wonder how COVID emerged from WUHAN, CHINA, yet the CCP enforced almost 0 lockdowns or new draconian policies to "fight" Covid there?
    It's because China already has their SOCIAL CREDIT SCORE SYSTEM/depopulation agenda in place. The CCP already has everyone under complete surveillance and control in China.

And that's what this whole COVID scamdemic is all about-- First, to depopulate and to have every country catch up to the Big brother surveillance state of China.

Koreans are not too far from Chinese and so docile that the elites figure they don't need to be whipped into further subservience with more draconian measures.
    Koreans will get chipped, vaxxed, and thinks it's all futuristic and cool and go back to playing their starcraft + LOL games without giving a second thought about what the government has in plan for them.

Americans on the other hand, depending on which state they're in, for the most part are more distrustful and skeptical about BIG GOVERNMENTS and tyrannical medical policies like forced mandatory "Vaccinations". That's why the powers that be had to exert extra effort into bending their will by spending billions of dollars on media manipulation, faked statistics, and "fact-checkers" to ensure that their "covid pandemic" would be believed and that anyone disagreeing with the mainstrain narrative would be censored and ignored.

Americans are freedom loving while Koreans + Chinese are comfort loving. Two completely different animals.

So you celebrating how Korea never had to go through lockdowns and all that chit is equivalent to you celebrating their subservient /obedient nature to big government. Like I said, you need to be red-pilled about so many different topics to even begin to understand how diabolical this whole scamdemic/covid- vaccines are, there's almost 0 point in talking with you.

Rofl diarrhea only really has an effect on dirt poor nations. I live in a developing country and even my country have no worries about diarrhea

Notice how most countries belong to the light yellow group? and those deaths by diarrhea in that data are per 100,000

Compare that to the map of covid death per 1,000,000 population in each country

It should be obvious from these data why there's no global hysteria and panic about diarrhea, because most of the world are not affected by it, therefore the world economy isnt devastated by it.

You seriously believe that the countries in the world which has territorial disputes, trade wars, all other kinds of differences, suddenly started working together for this covid conspiracy? lmao. I honestly wish it's that easy for governments to unite and cooperate.
    Doesn't matter that diarrhea only kills people from 3rd world countries.
    Don't be fkign racist.
    Remember Every life matters !!

I identify as a Peruvian living in a hut with no water sanitation so all Diarrhea lives matter!

We shut down the entire global economy over 3,000 global deaths from Covid-19 AKA common flu.
    All the other "covid" deaths were faked statistics as hosptials and coroners were financially incentivied to list any death including cancer, diabetes, heart disease, and even gang violence related deaths and car accidents as "covid deaths"

Diarrhea actually kills 1.8 million people worldwide without inflated fake statistics.
    Now where are my fking Diarhea lockdowns and Diarhea relief money, bitch?

LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Geezus I can't read the novel this thread became. But I will make a few concise points.

1) If masks had a significant benefit in practical application, California would have avoided the massive spike in cases last summer/fall. We had as close to 100% compliance as you'd ever imagine. Yet our case rates for the second half of the year were statistically no different from other states with very loose mask guidelines.

2) Every "at risk" population has now been vaccine eligible for multiple months and now could be jabbed with no wait. Once you've removed seniors and diabetics from the stats, Covid has a statistical survival rate 10x better than influenza. There is literally nobody left to die in major numbers even if EVERYONE not vaccinated suddenly got it. It's time to drop all invasive preventative measures.

3) This entire thing has highlighted just how badly people fail to grasp statistics in a rational way. More people died from smoking than Covid last year, by a huge margin, using CDC estimates. Cigarette shops were open as essential businesses while gyms were closed. For children, more K-6 age kids died in traffic accidents driving to school in 2019 than died from Covid in 2020. Yet we shut down the schools for the illness and have never discussed the traffic fatalities as a reason to learn remote.
    480s / 370b / 495d / 235 x 2 SOHP

Trump 2020
    DeSantis 2024
    Catbrah 2032

Misc Firearms Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew
    Will sell wife's foot pics for watch/gun money crew
    Definitely not a fed crew

Doesn't matter that diarrhea only kills people from 3rd world countries.
    Don't be fkign racist.
    Remember Every life matters !!

I identify as a Peruvian living in a hut with no water sanitation so all Diarrhea lives matter!

We shut down the entire global economy over 3,000 global deaths from Covid-19 AKA common flu.
    All the other "covid" deaths were faked statistics as hosptials and coroners were financially incentivied to list any death including cancer, diabetes, heart disease, and even gang violence related deaths and car accidents as "covid deaths"

Diarrhea actually kills 1.8 million people worldwide without inflated fake statistics.
    Now where are my fking Diarhea lockdowns and Diarhea relief money, bitch?
    Oh god lol if you only have a decent enough IQ you'd know what I mean. 3rd world countries don't really amount much to the global economy. That's just the cold hard truth. With covid, rich and poor countries alike were affected so yep global economy will be devastated, there will be fear around. Goodluck asking around America why nobody fears diarrhea lmao.

And of course I presented data, but of course if it doesn't agree with your narrative those are fake data. So basically there's no use arguing here. There's no common base for argument because if I present data supporting my narrative, you will just claim they are faked.

And no, global economy weren't shut down after only 3,000 deaths, China already had around 10k+ if I remember right while most countries were still chilling. Different countries had different timelines for their lockdowns. Some didn't even locked down their country.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

South Korea = 128,000 covid cases with 1,875 deaths

No riots and looting

No mass shootings

lmao just lmao.

Still waiting for proof of when I called people retards in this thread.

If you have enough test, you'd have admitted to your lie or mistake (if that's your excuse) already. Real men owe up to their mistakes or lies (when they get caught) lol

On the matter of credibility, I don't care much about internet points, but I actually have more reps now than when I first posted here despite getting 10 negs already from this thread lmao.
    And the reps I got were from when I called you out on your neoliberal cancel culture bullchit attempt on cancelling a differing opinion by using your internet points. Because we all know how it's so easy to dismiss someone's opinions when someone is red here in the misc right? So yep have fun believing you gained credibility here lmao.

It's not about the reps. I'm calling you out on your neoliberal cancel culture, which you think you hate, but no. You are one of these little chits who cancel people just because they have a different opinion. Time to look in the mirror, you'll probably see a Gen Z teenage girl spending 16hrs on twitter starting dumpster fire lmao.
    You never answered the question, if the masks do nothing for the influenza virus, why would you think they work for a much smaller one..that being COVID?

Well chit we don’t have to go through all the way to Korea to tell if masks work, we can stay right here in the US. How bout we go state by state?

Also, here is something everyone is free to try on their own... Masks do not work. If they did then all my time in the Army they would have issued me a surgical mask. Our official protective mask, not gas mask because it will not stop gasses, will stop the molecules from passing through. But it has an exposure life and once reached will let them particles through. A single COVID molecule is 120 nm's average and a single water molecule is .282 nm's average. The assumption is that everything a person breaths out is at least four water molecules and one COVID molecule in size. In fact the virus only needs one water molecule to travel on. So how many of them are passed through the mask? Try this and let me know what happens. And don't lie, I already know the results. Put on a mask, lift the mask and with a vape take a normal inhale and replace the mask, now exhale and tell us what happens. I'll remind you that people that vape are inhaling water vapors, whether they are flavored or not, and upon exhaling there is still a good amount of vapor let through the mask. Now imagine standing in line behind some one with COVID, and lets say it is an average of 5 min, now imagine vaping in that spot for five min, this is what it would be like if someone had COVID. Now you are stepping up into an infected area and breathing it in.

Oh god lol if you only have a decent enough IQ you'd know what I mean. 3rd world countries don't really amount much to the global economy. That's just the cold hard truth. With covid, rich and poor countries alike were affected so yep global economy will be devastated, there will be fear around. Goodluck asking around America why nobody fears diarrhea lmao.

And of course I presented data, but of course if it doesn't agree with your narrative those are fake data. So basically there's no use arguing here. There's no common base for argument because if I present data supporting my narrative, you will just claim they are fake.

And no, global economy weren't shut down after only 3,000 deaths, China already had around 10k+ if I remember right while most countries were still chilling. Different countries had different timelines for their lockdowns. Some didn't even locked down their country.
    Lol, Covid did 0 Economic damage.

Unnecessary lockdowns, governments forcing small businesses to shut down, medical malpractice incentivized by unscrupulous doctors, travel restrictions, and curfews did.

You see it's completely futile to talk to someone so indoctrinated into the mainstream narative like you.
    I refuse to lower my intelligence level to even have to explain this to someone with a barely functional ability to reason like you.
    Read the fking thread, all the information is there

But really, take the vax and let's see what happens. Preferably Pfizer or Moderna. Make sure you get all 3 doses. And Make sure to wear your mask 12 hours a day, and wear ur car seatbelts even when u r outside the car, cuz U K0ReaAn, K0Rean s000 coool.
    BESt SHeepplE in Da WoRLD.

Take the vax created by the same people who created the fictional covid scamdemic. Smart move.
    Last edited by smegmasniffer; 05-11-2021 at 12:17 AM.

And of course I presented data, but of course if it doesn't agree with your narrative those are fake data. So basically there's no use arguing here. There's no common base for argument because if I present data supporting my narrative, you will just claim they are faked.

Oh...?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X9wuFa...RijWFw&index=3

Tell me more

Do you really think Covid did more harm than the lockdowns?
    Are you legit retarded?

Monsterboy, this you?

umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    https://twitter.com/perlmutations/st...53288635904000

Ron Perlman says if he was President he wouldn't allow those unvaccinated in any public spaces.

Others in his comments suggest they'd take it one step further:
    "I'd take it further, if one declines the vaccine we infect them directly, and isolate in a fully staffed covid care hospital.

Herd immunity is only achieved 2 ways. Vaccines and exposure. Up to people to choose. No free riders except for medical exceptions"

At this point, you can no longer rely on mainstream media to learn about the truth as all of them will tell you the opposite of the truth as they are the very same people who want you to be fearful of covid and take the vax.

So you gotta dig for the truth yourself

You don't need a fking doctor to tell you putting genetically modified aborted human fetal cells is a bad idea .

If you do , you're a ****ing moron

And aborted baby cells is nothing compared to the other ingredients in these so called "Vaccines"

Fat retard makes jokes about vax conspiracies, posts vax selfie card and dies shortly after

Just another coincidence, right?

SomeGains is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGains is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGains is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGains is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGains is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGains is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGains is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGains is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGains is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGains is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGains is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fat retard makes jokes about vax conspiracies, posts vax selfie card and dies shortly after

Just another coincidence, right?
    Was waiting to turn into a robot, turned into a corpse instead. Tragic.
    (�_�)
    ∫\ \___( �_�)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

BENCH(paused): 115kgx1
    SUMO DEADLIFT: 230kgx1
    SQUAT: 180kgx3
    OHP: 67.5kgx3

LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fat retard makes jokes about vax conspiracies, posts vax selfie card and dies shortly after Just another coincidence, right?
    "We are waiting to turn into robots. Lol."
    Exactly like the responses of rabid, foaming at the mouth pro-death shot idiots on the gaming forum mmochampion.com as I posted earlier.

https://www.brighteon.com/85761cb5-b...d-cc920319ab73
    https://www.brighteon.com/db6b8e9d-7...2-4c6679a3e94e

Someone sent me this:

"This is only the beginning. Only just a start.

People have NOT become GMOs, they have become ticking time bombs. People who have injected this weapon into themselves, others victims of viral shedding to a lesser degree, will have to have their immune system fight this virus factory they have turned their own bodies into EVERY TIME their immune system is activated. This means their own immune system will attack their own body. The assault on their self-made viral factory body by their own immune system will get more aggressive each time the immune system is activated.

This bioweapon is like a self-replicating AIDS factory, it's no wonder the globalists put FAUCI in charge of it. A war criminal to be sure.
    "
    "The reason we are being murdered with genetic altering drugs is its slow acting and it causes your body to malfunction and destroy itself so there is a "plausible deniability" factor. Unlike most poisons which leave more evidence of being the direct cause of death."

1,151+ pages of peoples accounts of Covid-19 vaccine damage:
    https://vestibular.org/forum/dizziness/covid-19-vaccine-side-effects/