Closed Thread
Page 54 of 321 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 9602
    Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dammitdiane View Post

and what
    You sure that's you? Can you hold a spoon next to you and then take a picture? Reason is because most girls that look good usually lie because in real life they're really sumo wrestling champs.

Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Would like to get a Galaxy S3, thing is sweet.

post vid man.
    I want the iphone 5. I'm a apple fanboy. It's just so much easier to use.

Semper Fi

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

post vid man.
    Root the S3 and now you have a 4G LTE wi-fi hotspot

Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    We have a few S3's in the office. One of my team members is getting his iPhone 5 tomorrow, so we can all compare.
    ## chillin at home crew

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

and what
    Dear heavenly blessed beauty, I have been thinking about you speechless and in awe. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you. I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of texts and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful. I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt.

Originally Posted by -GunShow- View Post
    Good to see the regs and some friendly new posters. Some strong and jacked people in here now a days lol

I'm still working and hookin up cars, and aside from that, not too much has changed. Wish there were more going to the O next week, but plan ahead for next year, it's definitely worth it.
    Speaking of noobs in here lately. Who is this noob? ^^^

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    You've got a great smile

LOL sup Audie

Busy day today. Gotta get to an ATT store and pick up a Galaxy S3 before the crush of iPhone fanboys tomorrow. Also plan to hit bench, squats, and some rows tonight. If vid-worthy, I will make one.

Morning brahs!
    This/10.

post vid man.
    I am looking at switching over the the Galaxy as well. But will need to do more research on it.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

We have a few S3's in the office. One of my team members is getting his iPhone 5 tomorrow, so we can all compare.
    One thing that makes me rage on that iphone has the new power plug and adapter.

Semper Fi

FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Im thinkin about buyin the iphone 5. I had my share of androids, and rooting them to all different types, HD , froyo etc. Not to bad, but after a while, they get slow and buggy! Iphone is simple.

Other than that - how is everyone lol... just got back from gym.
    NPC Competitor/Fitness Model
    Texas
    alphamalefit@gmail.com
    Instagram: taeisbeast
    #TrainHardNoExcuses #AlphaMaleFit #THNX

"Don’t count the days; make the days count"
    나의 국가를 최대한 활용할 담당자 나

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FreshWerk View Post
    Im thinkin about buyin the iphone 5. I had my share of androids, and rooting them to all different types, HD , froyo etc. Not to bad, but after a while, they get slow and buggy! Iphone is simple.

No video, no care.

:}

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/uvsk8.jpg[/IG]
    and what
    Cute, but is that really you?

Spoon pics girl.... so I can yellow knight demteddys!

Tom Brady = G.O.A.T liftTENhard's Avatar
    liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

and what
    Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it.

Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture). As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse.

Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins/damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol.

You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. As for your tits, we all know there is extra padding there. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY' would be unfair, since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man.

I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

Have a nice day and post spoon pics ktnxbai
    Always carry metric sockets in pocket to throw @ cagers krew
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██
    ★★~~★★$99 HP TouchPad Krew★★~~★★
    ☆ ☆ ☆ OAT CREW #treefiddy ^_^ ☆ ☆ ☆
    █☆★☆Boston Misc Crew☆★☆█(RIP)
    ☆★* KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE *★☆
    + 92B +(RIP)

I've had 2 HTC androids and think they're nothing but a pile of sh!t because all their crap is basically beta versions that has never been thoroughly tested. How can a company put a product on the market and then have a newer model within 3 months?

With Iphones even though it is way more expensive I think it's worth the money. They're well made, the software is rarely buggy, and it's just easy to use. I do also like Samsung Galaxy phones but I think they're too brittle. Each time I hold one in my hand I feel like I'll crush it like a piece of tin foil.

Semper Fi

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    [IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/uvsk8.jpg[/IMG

and what

would smash regardless if you or not.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've had 2 HTC androids and think they're nothing but a pile of sh!t because all their crap is basically beta versions that has never been thoroughly tested. How can a company put a product on the market and then have a newer model within 3 months?

With Iphones even though it is way more expensive I think it's worth the money. They're well made, the software is rarely buggy, and it's just easy to use. I do also like Samsung Galaxy phones but I think they're too brittle. Each time I hold one in my hand I feel like I'll crush it like a piece of tin foil.
    Exactly! Which is why i go with something that is more stable and less buggy! Not to mention, the apps take it.....
    NPC Competitor/Fitness Model
    Texas
    alphamalefit@gmail.com
    Instagram: taeisbeast
    #TrainHardNoExcuses #AlphaMaleFit #THNX

"Don’t count the days; make the days count"
    나의 국가를 최대한 활용할 담당자 나

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Root the S3 and now you have a 4G LTE wi-fi hotspot

That's a good idea but I'm planning to be budget balling soon...I seriously don't use my phone much.

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Dear heavenly blessed beauty, I have been thinking about you speechless and in awe. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you. I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of texts and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful. I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt.
    Nice yellow knight in his donkey

But don't you guys there in China have side shops were you can get these new plugs/adapters for cheap?

Originally Posted by liftTENhard View Post
    Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it.

Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture). As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse.

Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins/damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol.

You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. As for your tits, we all know there is extra padding there. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY' would be unfair, since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man.

I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

Have a nice day and post spoon pics ktnxbai
    LMAO black knighting no wacist.

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    would smash regardless if you or not.
    Not sure how Nene will feel about this strong comment.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Exactly! Which is why i go with something that is more stable and less buggy! Not to mention, the apps take it.....
    i've had sidekicks for a solid 6-7 years. strong ****gy time i know. had sidekick, sidekick 2, sidekick 3, sidekick lx, sidekick 2008 and sidekick 4g... the android app market was horrible. main reason i finally switched to iphone.

fuarkin have apps with random prices like $1.29 just weird as fck plus the apps were mad buggy granted it was probably the phone more than android. regardless... as much as i hate hipsters the iphone is just so much easier and more convenient
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

That's a good idea but I'm planning to be budget balling soon...I seriously don't use my phone much.
    Dude I can't live without my iphone. I text and email so much it's not even funny. Basically in my company any task I have for my employee's I tell them first, then write them an email or text message so this way it's written down. This way if they use the "you didn't tell me" or "I forgot" or any other excuse I'll always point to their phones or computers to read my memos.

Semper Fi

shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    405 is so cute! I can do that with one arm though...
    You had me at first post. I would give you the world for 5 minute with you.
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

"You are a pussy without the badge"
    "I know, I am what I eat"

BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Giggles
    Fictional character
    Natural just means you're able to beat a piss test, doesn't mean anything about the truth.
    1500lbs bench,squat,dl, u mad?
    5'11-6 FEET,210-228LBS
    personal trainer
    aiming to be 260-280lbs of fearfull mass
    max bench,545lbs 11/23/10 565lbs 7/11/11
    barbell curl 185lbs, 175lbs 4 reps 9/1/09
    leg press 1345lbs
    squat 455lbs 9/5/09 sciatic nerve damage
    deadlift 580lbs
    shurgs 865lbs reps
    lil 20.5 inch arms
    FULL VIETNAMESE DU MA! u mad?

But don't you guys there in China have side shops were you can get these new plugs/adapters for cheap?
    Yes there are a lot actually. But it's the point of having to spend like 5 bucks USD to have to buy it when it should be given free. Plus also the fact I'm a total cheap skate now.

Semper Fi

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    i've had sidekicks for a solid 6-7 years. strong ****gy time i know. had sidekick, sidekick 2, sidekick 3, sidekick lx, sidekick 2008 and sidekick 4g... the android app market was horrible. main reason i finally switched to iphone.

fuarkin have apps with random prices like $1.29 just weird as fck plus the apps were mad buggy granted it was probably the phone more than android. regardless... as much as i hate hipsters the iphone is just so much easier and more convenient
    Did you bedazzle your sidekicks too :}

Dude I can't live without my iphone. I text and email so much it's not even funny. Basically in my company any task I have for my employee's I tell them first, then write them an email or text message so this way it's written down. This way if they use the "you didn't tell me" or "I forgot" or any other excuse I'll always point to their phones or computers to read my memos.
    Yeah I used to do that a few years ago. I work for a smaller firm now so more laid back. I don't even work over 45 hours per week.

Originally Posted by BIEN_DIESEL View Post
    Giggles
    Avi looks strong as fuark. repped and subbed!

Yes there are a lot actually. But it's the point of having to spend like 5 bucks USD to have to buy it when it should be given free. Plus also the fact I'm a total cheap skate now.
    Yeah should have been free I agree on that. I am a cheap skate now too.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by -GunShow- View Post
    OG check in. What's up all?

Sup bro. Where u been hiding? Imma be in the OC this weekend. Will be busy with the family in the daytime, but lemme know if you wanna hit up the night scene.

Originally Posted by yoslip View Post
    Filipino from Hawaii checking in.
    Aloha.
    I'm gonna retire there.

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    well you and others tend to think alike. i hit 455 x 3 ...ive lost a lot of strenght then again im at 175 trying to get to 190lbs by decemeber, my source of cardio is basketball. lol.

what's your supp stack brotha?
    You'll get there. Just don't get too big, you don't wanna look overstuffed.

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    My supps stack?

pancakes, donuts, bagels, and white rice with spam...
    That's just half a stack right?

Thanks man i appreciate that - i def will try that next time, at least that'll keep to improve in my weight. I agree, glad i was able to do the research and trial and errors... i've only been lifting since 2010 til now. Going on 3 1/2 years, maybe 4 i dont remember, but i definitely have room to improve. And with yours and others vids/stats, you guys give me that boost and push.

Morning btw. Have a great day my yellow ones.
    Good progress for 3 1/2 years.

Dude they're freaking phones. How hard can any of them be to use? I like both android and ios, but need to know more to decide what's my next phone.

Would like to know how everyone rates the two. Follow up with that for us.

So much for consistency. i was just telling everyone how I like the iPhones, because everything has been so consistent and uniform with the accessories and phone itself. I expected change with the phone aesthetics of course, especially with the larger screen, but the input jacks and adapters I assumed would stay consistent.

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You srs bo? If so we should do a OC meet up this weekend and lift?!?!

-GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    Sup bro. Where u been hiding? Imma be in the OC this weekend. Will be busy with the family in the daytime, but lemme know if you wanna hit up the night scene.

I'm gonna retire there.

You'll get there. Just don't get too big, you don't wanna look overstuffed.

That's just half a stack right?

Good progress for 3 1/2 years.

Dude they're freaking phones. How hard can any of them be to use? I like both android and ios, but need to know more to decide what's my next phone.

Would like to know how everyone rates the two. Follow up with that for us.

So much for consistency. i was just telling everyone how I like the iPhones, because everything has been so consistent and uniform with the accessories and phone itself. I expected change with the phone aesthetics of course, especially with the larger screen, but the input jacks and adapters I assumed would stay consistent.
    Still here brotha lol Same number. I'll be in LA at night Saturday if you wanna do that. Tomorrow I'm probably gonna chill, or Sunday night may be free. We will see you next week too.
    Reps for life to ABB'ers thread.

*** They mad I'm Asian 'n' not juicin' Crew ***

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sup Gunner!! You and Boba going to get some late night cafe sua da?

and what
    Who dat?

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    If I were to only use it as a phone then ok then It's just a phone. But since I don't like carrying my macbook or ipad everywhere I go I prefer the phone because it's small, portable, and can basically do almost everything both my other devices does. For me it all comes down to software issues like being open up a excel spreadsheet with my phone without it crashing, reading my emails, able to look at animations or screenshots of something my artists sent me, and of course stability.

With a android I have problems with almost everything except making a call. A galaxy I have problems with the screen because it's not clear enough and when I zoom in on pictures things get distorted. Iphones however don't have any of this problem.

Semper Fi

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You've got a great smile

Originally Posted by -MarcusD- View Post
    LOL, wow good work hos!!!!!
    Thanks for the appreciation! lol

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If I were to only use it as a phone then ok then It's just a phone. But since I don't like carrying my macbook or ipad everywhere I go I prefer the phone because it's small, portable, and can basically do almost everything both my other devices does. For me it all comes down to software issues like being open up a excel spreadsheet with my phone without it crashing, reading my emails, able to look at animations or screenshots of something my artists sent me, and of course stability.

With a android I have problems with almost everything except making a call. A galaxy I have problems with the screen because it's not clear enough and when I zoom in on pictures things get distorted. Iphones however don't have any of this problem.

JB do you guys have to deal with HDCP compliance crap?
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    JB do you guys have to deal with HDCP compliance crap?
    Not really since they sell converters to bypass any gadget or appliance that uses it.

Semper Fi

Dollar no longer primary oil currency as China begins to sell oil using Yuan

Pepper your angus brahs and start making plans to head back to Asia. The new land of opportunity will be in China, Philippines, Vietnam, S. Korea, Japan, HK, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Russia, and India (if they take showers, stop breeding retards, stop smelling like unwiped ass, and start to building an infrastructure but I doubt it).

http://www.examiner.com/article/doll...oil-using-yuan

Semper Fi

Pepper your angus brahs and start making plans to head back to Asia. The new land of opportunity will be in China, Philippines, Vietnam, S. Korea, Japan, HK, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Russia, and India (if they take showers, stop breeding retards, stop smelling like unwiped ass, and start to building an infrastructure but I doubt it).

[url]http://www.examiner.com/article/dollar-no-longer-primary-oil-currency-as-china-begins-to-sell-oil-using-yuan[url]
    Strong popups on that site. Fail man.

But I agree, I just told my wifey about this the other day. If all else fail we will move to the Philippines since it will be new land of opportunity.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Sup Gunner!! You and Boba going to get some late night cafe sua da?

Who dat?

[img]http://www.abload.de/img/evowhitenight10qmgtrqlky.jpg[img]
    LOL Almost puke out the pizzas that I just ate. LOL

Well done sir. LOL

Originally Posted by -MarcusD- View Post
    LOL, wow good work hos!!!!!
    When do I get some pwo from you so you could be my sponsor?

Arrrrrggggg..................placebo affect.

Closed Thread
Page 54 of 321 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast