Page 53 of 512 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 15353
    Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is LG still up?

edit: yes he is. Bacon I'll have my shortlist to you in the next few days if we're still waiting.
    Leafs, Raptors, Jays, umad?

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looks like you might get your wish after all

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by saaltydog View Post
    Looks like you might get your wish after all
    Looks like you might too

You want a free for all in the draft? You got, see you *******s draft day.

Or do your threats of not making a pick simply not count the way JYs do?

Saalty too stupid to see he's made the very same threat he's rustled about. Don't even bother with mentioning you didn't follow through with it, JY is up there prepared to send me a list.

Looks exactly the same to me. In b4 but it's different. Sure it is. Only in your poverty brain. Same how it's different when we bust your balls its suddenly not fun the way it's all fun and games when someone else is the target. For some reason you think things shouldn't apply to you like they do everyone else in this league. Chip on your shoulder.... take it off or you will absolutely have a long season cause all I'm doing is treating you like I would anyone else in this league but you can't seem to handle it.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're right this is the first time you or anyone else has ever come at me in 10 years we've all been in this league. Please don't treat me like you would everyone else. I won't be able to handle it.

This is the first time I've ever seen anyone threaten to sabatoging the league if another member didn't do what they wanted. If that's the league we are playing in surely I'll go down with the ship and peace out.

Bacon - I'm sincerely sorry.

Please keep giving me that special treatment. I don't want you to treat me like everyone else. I won't be able to make it through the season. You've been so nice to me over the years.

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Jesus christ. 2 or 3 picks left

Have we messaged lg on all avenues we can?

And then get a list from spaz

If spaz and jy send in lists. Lg's pick is all thats needed

If worst came to worst

Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post

If worst came to worst
    Messaged LG on here and through the Yahoo App which has push notifications.

Did Spaz post his second keeper pages back even though it wasn't his turn? Or was that someone else?

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post

If worst came to worst
    Both Spaz and LG have been the wildcards from the beginning since they're not active on here a bunch. Didn't surprise me that we got through the first 11 picks in a day, as this is where the bottleneck is. They'll probably show up an hour before draft time..anything sooner is gravy.

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're right this is the first time you or anyone else has ever come at me in 10 years we've all been in this league. Please don't treat me like you would everyone else. I won't be able to handle it.
    -Able to handle it
    -Drops Acuna and Yelich from his keepers to add Hampson and Josh James

Which of these options sounds like a man able to handle it?

Edit:

Then dropped the rest of your keepers when JY “threatened” to not pick.

Yeah..... youre aces bro
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

I want to play a game... JIGSAW's Avatar
    JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jyeatbvg View Post
    Both Spaz and LG have been the wildcards from the beginning since they're not active on here a bunch. Didn't surprise me that we got through the first 11 picks in a day, as this is where the bottleneck is. They'll probably show up an hour before draft time..anything sooner is gravy.
    Copy that Justin.

I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.

Messaged LG on here and through the Yahoo App which has push notifications.
    Wooooah there quick draw! Give him a week!
    -SoutheastBeast1

Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    -Able to handle it
    -Drops Acuna and Yelich from his keepers to add Hampson and Josh James

Which of these options sounds like a man able to handle it?
    You're obviously confused. You can't differentiate between your childish ball busting and JY's threats.

Although one could argue that your post about me being on a power trip and challenging me to challenge you to not finish the draft was more than ball busting. But we will just keep pretending you were just having fun.

You're obviously confused. You can't differentiate between your childish ball busting and JY's threats.

Although one could argue that your post about me being on a power trip and challenging me to challenge you to not finish the draft was more than ball busting. But we will just keep pretending you were just having fun.
    Dude you overrated, let's just leave it at that.

Originally Posted by Jyeatbvg View Post
    Dude you overrated, let's just leave it at that.
    So is this league

Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Saalty, I'm making this public so people know my intentions

Judge for Acuna is the offer, deal or no deal?
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Crew

I want to play a game... JIGSAW's Avatar
    JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Chill Will 33 View Post

I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.

No deal.

If I was going to deal him, would rather have your other offer with the 1st round pick.

Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    No deal.

If I was going to deal him, would rather have your other offer with the 1st round pick.
    Ok then,

Offer 2:

Acuna for Andujar + my 1st round pick and my 3rd round pick.
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Ok then,

Offer 2:

Acuna for Andujar + my 1st round pick and my 3rd round pick.
    Chill, going for it and wants Acuna.
    Titletown, Lake Show, Evil Empire

Might be cheaper for you to trade for Spaz's 1st pick.

Originally Posted by SpeedDemon9 View Post
    Chill, going for it and wants Acuna.
    Pricey for a guy who's gonna have a massive sophomore slump.

Might be cheaper for you to trade for Spaz's 1st pick.
    Is that a no?
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

Chrallmor has no balls. Like I said he will switch back but wanted to pretend he was picking for the 11 other guys in this league despite the fact his temper tantrum has held out eligible rookie picks to be selected.

He doesn’t care about anyone in this league but himself. And he cares way too much about success in the league to actually drop all keepers for some point of emphasis

Guy is the definition of a running joke, and yeah home boy I am having fun. Getting a rise out of you is very fun actually. Does it hurt to know that? Or are you coping so hard you think I’m lying?

I even flat out told you to your face what I want is responses from you and you keep giving them.

It’s like in poker when you’ve got someone on tilt so bad you can tell them exactly what you’re doing to have them on tilt and they still can’t stop from giving you their money.

Gimme all that money Saalty!

Fantasy you might be champ but head games not your thing. Stay in your lane
    -SoutheastBeast1

Fire sale incoming. Everyone is available for the price of a 16th rounder. First come first serve. PM me for who you want.

Excludes: Bacon & JY

Fire sale incoming. Everyone is available for the price of a 16th rounder. First come first serve. PM me for who you want.

Excludes: Bacon & JY
    Chill was the first to come since he already posted publicly

Chill Acuna is yours I’ll make the switch for you. Post up your new keepers.

Both of these are posts are public acknowledgements of willingness to trade at those terms so this is all that we really use to pass trades.

Congrats Saalty!
    -SoutheastBeast1

So much tilt though, every post gets a new reaction from you.

And yeah that deal is binding. Chill offered a first and a third you countered saying he only needed to offer a 16th

That’s the way those posts read. So if you were being cute too bad. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Maybe he’ll be gracious enough to give you Acuna back after you cry it was a joke in a few days, maybe not. Not my decision to make
    -SoutheastBeast1

If Saalty is good with it, I'm good with it.

Swap out Andujar for Acuna!!
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are we even trying anymore in this league? Or should I go ahead and collect my $300 right now?
    Arizona State Brah
    Dbacks/Suns/Cardinals

SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Pro_Shark View Post
    Are we even trying anymore in this league? Or should I go ahead and collect my $300 right now?
    Chit, I don’t know what to think anymore. I should’ve held out and waited for all this to play out.
    Titletown, Lake Show, Evil Empire

Chill gets Acuna
    I get Chills 16th rounder

Page 53 of 512 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast