Closed Thread
Page 50 of 268 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 8013
    goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good job man! what did you start at and what are you at now?

silverspring47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by quickscott View Post
    For those of you that have lost alot of weight tell me if people acted diff. towards you or if you noticed anyother changes with yourself.

Did you get more stares?

Did your genitals change in size?

Did you get negative or jealous reactions fromn friends/family?

Discuss
    Hey! Gonna have a female answer your question! For fun!

I lost 60lbs (Gained some back...workin' to lose a lot more!) I went from a Plus size to a regular size!! (Even single digits!) The attention I got was amazing!! No one recognizes old pictures of me!

Some friends got jealous, most of them were very very positive about it!!

My boobs shrunk. That part sucked!! For the men, a little tip I learned...Your genitals will grow. even tho you grow in size, it's kind of like the skin and fat grows AROUND 'it'...So if you lose, it gets a bit longer. I have no idea how much...maybe that depends on how big you are...but yes, fat forms around it and it ends up being like a pole buried in snow! Remove the snow and the pole is longer!

8===D~~~~ (.) (.) p0opstlnksal0t's Avatar
    p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by silverspring47 View Post
    Hey! Gonna have a female answer your question! For fun!

I lost 60lbs (Gained some back...workin' to lose a lot more!) I went from a Plus size to a regular size!! (Even single digits!) The attention I got was amazing!! No one recognizes old pictures of me!

Some friends got jealous, most of them were very very positive about it!!

My boobs shrunk. That part sucked!! For the men, a little tip I learned...Your genitals will grow. even tho you grow in size, it's kind of like the skin and fat grows AROUND 'it'...So if you lose, it gets a bit longer. I have no idea how much...maybe that depends on how big you are...but yes, fat forms around it and it ends up being like a pole buried in snow! Remove the snow and the pole is longer!
    lol, this is why im having a hard time getting my sis in the gym... she doesnt want her boobs to shrink, and shes certain they are gonna be the first things she loses when she start losing fat. i tell her she needs to find an "a$$" man, lol.
    MY PROGRESS PICS 330lbs-50%bf to 225lbs 19.5%bf
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2233281

Im Back!!! with progress pics... 330lbs to 230lbs.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2112301

BuffBrummie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuffBrummie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Interestingly enough, fat people who I don't know seem less comfortable around me.

Hittin' it and gettin' it Braindrop's Avatar
    Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by silverspring47 View Post
    Remove the snow and the pole is longer!
    There's a good snowblower joke in there somewhere...
    Braindrop
    ---------------------------
    Jun 2016 230#
    Apr 2010 224#
    Oct 2007: 272#
    ---------------------------

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=660421

Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Last night I went to a concert with some friends at a small club venue that was sold out. It was extremely crowded and hot inside. And after a while, I realized that I wasn't sweating my ass off. A year and a half ago when I was over 300lbs, I would've been drenched about 5 minutes into the show. I also noticed that I could easily stand for 2-3 hours straight without my feet/back killing me. My other friends actually had to sit down while I was still up and groovin'.

Also, my friend's sister hung all over me when we were all taking goofy pictures of ourselves. I had just met this girl, and she's a model (no joke). That kinda stuff has NEVER happened to me before. All the friends I went to the show with are girls btw..

Are you motivated yet???

THEhappiestDOG is on a distinguished road. (+10) THEhappiestDOG is on a distinguished road. (+10) THEhappiestDOG is on a distinguished road. (+10) THEhappiestDOG is on a distinguished road. (+10) THEhappiestDOG is on a distinguished road. (+10) THEhappiestDOG is on a distinguished road. (+10) THEhappiestDOG is on a distinguished road. (+10) THEhappiestDOG is on a distinguished road. (+10) THEhappiestDOG is on a distinguished road. (+10) THEhappiestDOG is on a distinguished road. (+10) THEhappiestDOG is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    All i gotta say is that after losing 40lbs of fat and gaining a metric Fu*kton of muscle, its nice to have girls look at you.
    Current lifts

Decline bench- 315
    Flat- 305?

ATG squat- 315

Overhead press- 225

DonJuAn1Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DonJuAn1Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DonJuAn1Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DonJuAn1Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DonJuAn1Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DonJuAn1Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DonJuAn1Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DonJuAn1Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DonJuAn1Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DonJuAn1Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DonJuAn1Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You now i havent really thought too much of it, but for the past two weeks ive seen many people who i havent seen in a while and all of their comments were the same...omg you look good or man did you lose weight?

It feels good.
    CytoSport EvoPro casein, ON whey 100%, Xtend, Universal Animal Cuts, Flex, Controlled Labs Orange Triad
    September 07 ~262 lbs~~
    December 07~ 232lbs ~~
    January 08 ~224lbs ~~
    March 08 ~~215lbs~~
    Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.

Registered User KlimTheSmartCow's Avatar
    KlimTheSmartCow will become famous soon enough. (+50) KlimTheSmartCow will become famous soon enough. (+50) KlimTheSmartCow will become famous soon enough. (+50) KlimTheSmartCow will become famous soon enough. (+50) KlimTheSmartCow will become famous soon enough. (+50) KlimTheSmartCow will become famous soon enough. (+50) KlimTheSmartCow will become famous soon enough. (+50) KlimTheSmartCow will become famous soon enough. (+50) KlimTheSmartCow will become famous soon enough. (+50) KlimTheSmartCow will become famous soon enough. (+50) KlimTheSmartCow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by quickscott View Post
    For those of you that have lost alot of weight tell me if people acted diff. towards you or if you noticed anyother changes with yourself.

Did you get more stares?

Did your genitals change in size?

Did you get negative or jealous reactions fromn friends/family?

Discuss
    A lot of people were surprised, I lost about 50 lbs over the summer, then the last 50 that fall. I cant say Ive had an easier time making friends or anything. Something that does bother me is a lot of people think that I just "leaned out" naturaly when I hit 15, and im "lucky"

Smash Proof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've lost somewhere between 40-50 pounds and I have noticed a few changes. I am more confident. I use to always make excuses and rarely go out. I was worried I'd embarrass myself and my friends and also worried that I wouldn't be let into club because I didn't look the part. As bad as it sounds, my friends seem like to me more because I've lost the weight. Maybe they respect what I've done..Now I'm one of the first to put my hand up to go out and have a good time.

I get more looks from the women. That is probably the most satisfying part. The fact that women find you attractive and take notice of you is something I hadn't had before as I was fat for the past 10 or so years. Girls are so much more nicer to you when you are thin, sad but true. The girls at the checkout are nicer and I've even been given a few discounts which I can't help but feel came because I'm 'attractive'. Girls are more receptive and are willing to talk to you rather than giving you the 'WTF are you doing trying to talk to me?'

Both guys and girls that haven't seen me before are noticing the difference and are giving me praise for it. Girls say 'Smash Proof, you look hot' which is always a good thing. I also reckon that it's easier to make friends with dudes as they respect you more.

So yeah, difference are:
    -More confidence
    -More girls
    -More respect
    -Better life.

rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

you get away with more stuff when you have a really good body.. like f**king up at work, saying stupid stuff to chicks, etc.

LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I actually went to a party in my hometown for once last night with my girl, for the first time in awhile, since I haven't been home in awhile, I saw alot of people from my high school there that graduated with me, including alot of old football players that I used to play with. Anyway, I just sat down in the front room and chilled since I don't drink or anything anymore and I got alot of

My friend ryan (Who I used to play football with)- OH MY GOD holy **** what happened you're not fat anymore you look good!

Jenny- Woah you've lost alot of weight! (There's a story about this girl, not really that much of a story but in high school (last year) she was basically one of the best looking girls in school, with the definition of hourglass body, wide hips with a really skinny weight, looked lke she was straight out of a cartoon, anyway, this was her house and she's fell off immensely, like from 105 to 130-140 and now she's not as great anymore)

Anyway, i got alot of those comments, and I found it really interesting that it seems like i'm the only one that lost weight instead of gaining it, and I could just sit there and watch them all night because I think it's interesting

camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NukedSodaPop View Post
    I actually went to a party in my hometown for once last night with my girl, for the first time in awhile, since I haven't been home in awhile, I saw alot of people from my high school there that graduated with me, including alot of old football players that I used to play with. Anyway, I just sat down in the front room and chilled since I don't drink or anything anymore and I got alot of

My friend ryan (Who I used to play football with)- OH MY GOD holy **** what happened you're not fat anymore you look good!

Jenny- Woah you've lost alot of weight! (There's a story about this girl, not really that much of a story but in high school (last year) she was basically one of the best looking girls in school, with the definition of hourglass body, wide hips with a really skinny weight, looked lke she was straight out of a cartoon, anyway, this was her house and she's fell off immensely, like from 105 to 130-140 and now she's not as great anymore)

Anyway, i got alot of those comments, and I found it really interesting that it seems like i'm the only one that lost weight instead of gaining it, and I could just sit there and watch them all night because I think it's interesting
    LOL

I know the feeling!
    "Paper money is going away" - EM

chamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) chamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) chamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) chamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) chamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) chamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) chamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) chamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) chamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) chamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) chamby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    this is the best thread on the entire internet

LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol i meant waist instead of weight in my post referring to jenny

ctulloch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctulloch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctulloch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctulloch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctulloch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctulloch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctulloch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctulloch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctulloch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctulloch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctulloch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by chamby View Post
    this is the best thread on the entire internet
    Very possible.

I don't think it's too earth shatteringly good, and some are right when they say the motivation to lose weight should be for yourself and your own healthy, but whatever helps us get healthy and stay that way is good for us. And I can't think of a better thread.

If this thread is wrong then I don't wanna be right .

Chill84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ctulloch View Post
    Very possible.

I don't think it's too earth shatteringly good, and some are right when they say the motivation to lose weight should be for yourself and your own healthy, but whatever helps us get healthy and stay that way is good for us. And I can't think of a better thread.

If this thread is wrong then I don't wanna be right .
    I keep wanting to tell myself that I'm doing it for my health I'm doing it to feel good, but in my heart I know that I'm really doing it to impress a girl. Not caring about my looks and health built me into a flabby mess, and that same lack of care about myself drove me into the lifestyle "I don't give a damn about myself so I'll break myself down and rebuild myself into something better for her." I AM caring about myself now, as my confidence has grown - but I still find that thought at the core, and I can't deny it.

TheScientist is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheScientist is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheScientist is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheScientist is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheScientist is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheScientist is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheScientist is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheScientist is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheScientist is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheScientist is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheScientist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Chill84 View Post
    I keep wanting to tell myself that I'm doing it for my health I'm doing it to feel good, but in my heart I know that I'm really doing it to impress a girl. Not caring about my looks and health built me into a flabby mess, and that same lack of care about myself drove me into the lifestyle "I don't give a damn about myself so I'll break myself down and rebuild myself into something better for her." I AM caring about myself now, as my confidence has grown - but I still find that thought at the core, and I can't deny it.
    you know at first i must admit I too did this for women, and I will not deny that is my number one goal currently. But i continue to pursue this in order to prove to every single person that I possess the strength and fortitude to accomplish this goal and become better than those around me. It's gone past getting into shape, its now a driving passion to better than 99% of the people I encounter on a daily basis.

ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anyone ever get a a de-motivating comment in the gym?

Someone from a previous gym joined last night I used to talk to back when I was fat joined my new one last night, his first comment was "wow are you using stuff like the other big lads?" (srsly I'm 185lbs!, wasn't joking)

I finished up pretty quick after it
    PSN:RuggerIrish
    Xbox1: RuggerIrish

C4C4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had a de-motivating comment but it was like 6 months ago and not in the gym, it was in the street! I moved to Hong Kong a few years ago and joined Fitness First so I got their freebie rucksack. A girl with a guy saw my bag then said "Fitness First" and burst out laughing at me, the guy was pretty big and pretty cut too, what a jerk!

It just seems to me that some people (especially Hong Kong locals) are pretty sad and childish with an attitude that says "If I got 10 bucks then I can laugh at people with no money".

But that was before I lost the weight. These people deserve to be hung so they will never bring anyone else down again.

I got one awhile back, I was walking through the mall and was confronted by a black guy who was pretty built and he asked me if I worked out, at this time I didn't seriously, but went a couple times a week, and thats what I told him. I was wearing a blazer and he said he could tell that I didn't because my chest wasn't that big and he could tell through my clothes. He then offered me a gym trial membership that I already had because one of my friends thats a chick put me on the VIP list. it's one of the nicest gyms in town but I wouldn't want to go just because of one unpleasant worker.

robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NukedSodaPop View Post
    I got one awhile back, I was walking through the mall and was confronted by a black guy who was pretty built and he asked me if I worked out, at this time I didn't seriously, but went a couple times a week, and thats what I told him. I was wearing a blazer and he said he could tell that I didn't because my chest wasn't that big and he could tell through my clothes. He then offered me a gym trial membership that I already had because one of my friends thats a chick put me on the VIP list. it's one of the nicest gyms in town but I wouldn't want to go just because of one unpleasant worker.
    I'm not one to try and get someone in trouble, but you should have talked to his boss and just say you think he should go about it a little differently because his approach can be offensive.
    ***WetBreasts is gonna make it crew***
    ***I Love My Ducks Crew***
    ***AMAZON FBA CREW***

RIP amazonbrah. May you CEO in heaven.

OG of America, * YEAH! DJScrew_inmyCup's Avatar
    DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000)
    to add:

so yesterday i went to visit some people i haven't seen in a while. last time i saw them i was at my 270lbs weight, with almost 40% bf.

as i was hanging out with one of my friends, my ex girlfriend is walking towards us. very strange, she's the last person i thought i'd see.

anyway, as she was about 20 feet away i said something like "hey there she is," she made eye contact but kept walking. then, as she was looking at me, she stopped in mid step and said "oh my god." i guess it took her a second to recognize me. she walked up and gave me a hug (we didn't breqak up on good terms though)

she said "you look great"

damn straight biatch.

after a little chit chat, she went on her marry way.
    MMMC, Gangsta Nation, NYC
    PM me for Misc Kik Messenger group chat invite

DTill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll post again too. Its been a while.

I've had ups and downs with my fitness. I had done a good it of reading on this web site about how you don't what to nose dive the weight; there will be a loss of muscle as well. Being the fat and week puss bag I was, I chose to eat like 1k cal a day, lost a **** storm of fat. This is where I really started having fun with people.

I started shaving my head as I did cardio 6 days a week for an hour and the sweat was terrible, was like someone pissing on my head for 45 min a day. Also, I work third shift and go to college at night so I sleep during the day... I'm of the good ol' anglo saxon gene pool so I have fairly... fair... skin. Add in only getting about an hour of sun through the day I was white as a ghost. Combine having a shaved head, rapid loss of fat, and pasty skin is fantastic... I had family members thinking I had cancer! LOL. I know, its was wrong of me... and I don't think cancer is funny, but I mean... ya gotta have fun with people, ya know? I could have really played it out, but my parents got pissed when other family members started calling them to see how my radiation was going. So, that ended it.

Next I started eating a good bit. Made a transition from cardio to free weights and I've had good success thus far, my avi is a good bit out dated ><. I haven't gained any fat but have put on a good chunk of muscle. Been going at it about 11 months total. Starting at 251 and ending at 179. All my marks with weights have more than doubled.

Has this got me attention from chics? Yes and no... First, I live in Concord NC, where most girls my age have more kids than they do teeth, which is terrible... these I get attention from. I also live a stick throw away from Charlotte, where there are hot females all over. They want money, muscle and looks wont be around forever, so they're settle for a sound retirement plan! Oh... what a world..

One day I was grabbin some food at Harris Teeter and an old lady with a -book- of coupons came up to me and asked me where the Green Giant baby pees were and there was going to be hell to pay if they didn't match the advertised cost like last time. I told her I had no idea, I didn't work there. (Keep in mind I had on a black button down and brown pants) She said she was sorry then started making comments about how good I looked, which bothered me. Maybe I'm too "shallow", but I'm CLEARLY 1/3 of her age. It wasn't just comments, she grabbed my the upper part of my arm and gave it a squeeze then poked my chest with her old stick like finger! **** that ****, I got the hell outta dodge.

I'm sorry if I brought the mood of the thread down, but my fitness progress has givin me nothing but issues! (aside from the cancer thing that I will love and hold near forever). If all the posts in this thread are true, then my numbers coming soon!

It should be about health phabphour20's Avatar
    phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome.
    I just want to be healthy.

ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by phabphour20 View Post
    Awesome.
    Hey man been a while hows it going?

It should be about health phabphour20's Avatar
    phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ruggerirish View Post
    Hey man been a while hows it going?
    Been damn busy man. I got a new job and I am studying for a big exam. The progress stalled out for a bit when I had a family vacation and all the usual drunken shenanigans that that entails. I got back into it after that, lifting 3-4 times a week, keeping the diet tight, etc.

Things were going good, then I had the return of some really sh!tty back spasms that I have gotten in the past, so I am out for a few days. I am keeping the diet in check and doing the occasional intermittent fast to maintain and maybe lose a little over the next few days. I think I will try to get back into the gym on Sunday and do legs and abs... I'll lay off the back until next Friday and hopefully all is well. We'll see.

I am in it to win it though.

You seem like things are going well... glad to hear it.

Oh, and I agree wholeheartedly with the above poster who said that this is the best thread on the entire internet.

-PP
    I just want to be healthy.

camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ruggerirish View Post
    Anyone ever get a a de-motivating comment in the gym?

Someone from a previous gym joined last night I used to talk to back when I was fat joined my new one last night, his first comment was "wow are you using stuff like the other big lads?" (srsly I'm 185lbs!, wasn't joking)

I finished up pretty quick after it
    Funny 'cause in my gym everybody seem to look at me with admiration!!!! they know i was fat and they see me everyday working my but off...

I always get:
    ohhh **** am sure u feel like a million dollar!!!
    "Paper money is going away" - EM

Originally Posted by phabphour20 View Post
    Been damn busy man. I got a new job and I am studying for a big exam. The progress stalled out for a bit when I had a family vacation and all the usual drunken shenanigans that that entails. I got back into it after that, lifting 3-4 times a week, keeping the diet tight, etc.

Things were going good, then I had the return of some really sh!tty back spasms that I have gotten in the past, so I am out for a few days. I am keeping the diet in check and doing the occasional intermittent fast to maintain and maybe lose a little over the next few days. I think I will try to get back into the gym on Sunday and do legs and abs... I'll lay off the back until next Friday and hopefully all is well. We'll see.

I am in it to win it though.

You seem like things are going well... glad to hear it.

Oh, and I agree wholeheartedly with the above poster who said that this is the best thread on the entire internet.

-PP
    Yeah just waging a war on getting down to 180!!!

Ill get there eventually lol

Jasel84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump. Need more encouraging stories! Great thread.

Closed Thread