Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: should you pay?

mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally posted by Brandi
    Haha can't come up with anything better huh Masf? ....

LOL You're the one with the hostility towards women ..not me towards men.

Anyways.....THIS is getting old Its obvious we feel differently on this subject. So I say lets agree to disagree and move on.

by the way; no hard feelings here. I'm sure there is alot more to you then this... we don't know each other, and I'm sure you have some great qualities.

IT was fun!!!!
    Yeah i should just call you a whore, bitch, slut, etc maybe that would fuel your anger but i cbf cos i come up with honest answers based on the feedback i get from you or others on here.

All i can add is that ive described my reality in this thread that is: Money doesnt matter in relationships, paying for women is totally unnecessesary, the only critical thing you gotta have is a "social personality" to deal with all these situs.
    Its not my problem if you cant live up to my standards and concepts... your a guest in my reality so either stay or get the fuk out... have a good day.

fatfuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Always the wrong time of the month with u, isnt it brandi?

Bitch

talldude84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talldude84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talldude84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talldude84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talldude84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talldude84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talldude84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talldude84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talldude84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talldude84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talldude84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here's an argument for you:

Paying for women's things is VERY disrespectful towards them. By paying for them you are in fact asserting that they need your help - they are put into a position of being the victim, like they don't have the capability to obtain money for themselves. I think this is much more disrespectful than telling them to pay for themselves.

Also, the feminist movement is calling for equality between men and women...well, if you want the same pay, same job benefits, you sure as hell better pay the same as well.

BTW, those are both feminist arguments.

I personally I think that unless you're in a very serious relationship, you should NOT feel, in any way, obligated to pay for girls things. They have their own income, you are not required to be a wallet to them. By paying for them, you're also making the relationship very one sided - doesn't work too well in the long run.

Al_Bundy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You know I understand where you're coming from, I think i've made it clear that i don't think guys should get stuck paying for the tab all the time, don't know how many times i have to express this... but your last sentence shows your immaturity .... theres no need for that; but if it makes you feel better Go at it. and about the RESPECT question, I was being sarcastic YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BARS ....oh i'm sure you'll find a real trooper there.

Besides, no one was talking to you so go WACK OFF, KID.
    ROFL!!!

Brandi kicked all of your asses! Nice work

AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks to this thread, i have lost all faith in dating. good job

ZMA511 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL

OK so explain to me

" why do you think i have issues b/c I married @ 18 or the fact that I was a Virgin and a Great girl.... and cried when i first had sex??? I have a pretty darn good life, I'm well educated and still married... Nothing sounds screwed up .......to me? Enlighten me please.

OH lets not forget the sex forum..." " Grow up this says absolutely nothing about me
    I was talking about your marriage. Sure your a nice girl and all im sure but simply put your marriage must suck sexually, for him at least anyways. From what I learned from what you have said thats the vibe I get.

And AL_Bundy AKA Ihateeveryone Since when did you stick up for women you masogynist. STFU

ZMA511 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hahaha On the contrary ..
    How do you know your husband is disastisfied and isn't lying to you because he knows the marriage won't improve no matter what he says?

How do we know you aren't lying to yourself about your sexuality with your husband.

Once again.....anyone that gets married at 18 has sexual problems whether they are aware of it or not and from what you said you CLEARLY do(ive read everything you have said on various threads).