View Poll Results: Blaine vs Shkreli who wins

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • David Blaine

1 50.00%
  • Martin Shkreli

1 50.00%
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    it's good man, if you last 5min that's enough

tna4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) tna4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) tna4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) tna4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) tna4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) tna4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) tna4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) tna4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) tna4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) tna4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) tna4life is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Done goofed on first date wat do (srs)

-Was nervous as fk
    -Paid for her meal and movie tickets like a cuck
    -Didn't make physical contact at all with her
    -She texted me after thanking me for the night but she's probably just being nice
    Do I go nc or what misc ???? wat do??

Platimun Account Plus ☑️ twopiece's Avatar
    twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I reported you for alt account

That should help
    GMiscer crew

tna4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) tna4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) tna4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) tna4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) tna4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) tna4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) tna4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) tna4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) tna4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) tna4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) tna4life is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by twopiece View Post
    I reported you for alt account

That should help
    hey mane, thanks for your post. fortunately, ive been banned before for 1 month for posting a girl stripping at a strip club so i dont have another account

BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tna4life View Post
    Dont want to date anymore because I bust after like 5 strokes or 30 seconds of head. I'm just gonna disappoint whoever lets me in her walls. I've never had sex where I didnt bust early dead srs except for 1 time when I edged. feels bad man
    Yo used to have a similar problem. Never to do with head or getting a HJ, but when I would have sex yeah, I would bust early whern I started having sex.

1) I'm presuming you're quite young, inexperienced or both. It's fine and it comes with time.

2) Performance anxiety goes both ways - some cant get it up, others are too excited, esp. if you have a high sex drive.

3) I formed a bad habit when I was young, trying ot bust a nut as quickly as possible. Basically, when you're about to finish, your PC muscle starts contracting rapidly. I started contracting this from the start, whch basically put me near orgasm constantly. Focus on yoru breathing. YOu can relax this muscle by kin dof pushing it out, should feel a small sensation in between yoru balls and ass. Your lower belly may protrude for a bit.

4) Drinking helped a bit at the start, but that's not healthy or feasible. The only is to get a fwb/gf and get comfy. For me, it was defintely me subconciously tightening my PC muscle.

IT is normal once off, like if you are super super horny or havent got laid in a while. But if you're having it 2-3 times a week then yeah you've got a problem. It's rpetty much based form anxiety/performance &/or poor habits (Tight PC? lack of control etc.)

Obviously the stop start method works - you aren't as sensitive 5 mins in as you are at the start.

I used to jus tkeep going after I came though, I have a little to none refractory period. I knwo it wont last forever but do that until you form good habits.
    "I remember when I used to throw coins at the end of a girls road into the lake, and used to make a wish for her to love me."

*Med School Crew*
    *Emma Watson, Barbara Pavlin and Astrid Berges-frisbey are my 10/10 crew*
    *Reps Gzus & iifymbro on site crew*
    *Autumn walks with Emma Watson while drinking coffee crew*

BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Vatefairenculer View Post
    You are probably tensing your pelvic area etc. When I just started I almost came when putting on a condom (too tight and no fap). Then as soon as I felt her sugar walls I came. This extreme premature ejaculation is caused by:
    -inexperience
    -no fap
    -your nerves --> you get tense etc
    -a history of fapping where orgasm stood centrally instead of enjoying the ride

Key is to relax, breathe slowly and deeply, have fun, and go for round two

If you are concerned what she might think, let her come first. I doubt she will care if you are not holding out that long in the beginning
    Said this too. Pretty much.

Also enjoy going down
    "I remember when I used to throw coins at the end of a girls road into the lake, and used to make a wish for her to love me."

*Med School Crew*
    *Emma Watson, Barbara Pavlin and Astrid Berges-frisbey are my 10/10 crew*
    *Reps Gzus & iifymbro on site crew*
    *Autumn walks with Emma Watson while drinking coffee crew*

kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Focus on your breathing. If you start holding your breath = game over.
    "Sometimes nobody shows up and you automatically win."

27.55lb x 12 alternating bicep curl
    220lb x 8 barbell hip thrust

XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    some days i last 15 mins some days i last 15 seconds

i aint even mad

the days i bust fast i just go for round 2 easy

TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dont want to date anymore because I bust after like 5 strokes or 30 seconds of head. I'm just gonna disappoint whoever lets me in her walls. I've never had sex where I didnt bust early dead srs except for 1 time when I edged. feels bad man
    Blame her for making you cum too quickly. @ssholes prosper when it comes to women.
    Most Underrated Exercise: Barbell Hack Squats.

Hold last rep on last set Deadlifts/Hack Squats for easy forearm/upper trap development.

ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    let her ride it for a bit, then flip over and start practicing eating dat vag, then let her suck it and ride it again, go for round 2 of eating. then star smashing, if she hasnt cum yet just repeat a few times

once you get used to the chick for a couple months, it will take like an hour to bust, so use the time now to level up dat dare cunnilignus skill

Keeping it real since 07 exbuffstuff's Avatar
    exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dont date...

Do your business and move the fuk on.

Bitch cant cum as fast as you...simply tell her you are an athlete and therefor you bust nuts faster also...

'Survival of the fittest...blah blah blah'

Just say it as you are putting on your shoes to leave.

Platimun Account Plus ☑️ twopiece's Avatar
    twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hey mane, thanks for your post. fortunately, ive been banned before for 1 month for posting a girl stripping at a strip club so i dont have another account
    3rd post: "inb4 kiwiburger"

You'll be banned soon enough
    GMiscer crew

Originally Posted by twopiece View Post
    3rd post: "inb4 kiwiburger"

You'll be banned soon enough
    hey man, thanks for looking at my post history

ayy1maobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ayy1maobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ayy1maobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ayy1maobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ayy1maobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ayy1maobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ayy1maobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ayy1maobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ayy1maobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ayy1maobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ayy1maobrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sounds like you're stuck in the loop of no sex for a while -> increased sensitivity -> bust early -> anxious -> avoid sex -------- rinse and repeat, only the anxiety gets worse every time and the avoidance behaviors become stronger.

If you want a quick and easy "fix" then you need to get yourself a desensitizing spray. I got one for about 7 or some **** on Amazon called Stud, it's purely a sprayable topical anesthetic (most of them use Lidocaine or Benzocaine) which numbs your dink within minutes. Be careful though, they suggest up to 8 sprays per use but that literally made my dink 100% numb, couldn't get a boner because there was zero sensation. Now I spray ONCE on my finger and rub a little in to the most sensitive parts, still feels good but the sensation isn't overwhelming anymore.

Used it to break that vicious cycle because to me, the only real way to get over premature ejac is to have a real vag to practice with but I felt like you did and never wanted to try but then I got the spray, fixed my problems, worked out what positions were best for me, how much foreplay to have etc and now I feel fine about it all.

Warning: make sure you use it 10-15 mins before sex or a bj etc otherwise the residue can make the bish numb (apparently it tastes weird too). Best to use it, leave it for a few minutes then quickly wash it off. Even just a bit of water on your fingers will help.
    ** Formerly Holysht **

Registered User TheFuarkingBoss's Avatar
    TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You didn't dun goof.

Don't make it more complicated than it is, if she said she had a good time take it like she had a good time.

She was probably nervous as phuck too and thought she was the awkward one.
    Brah

Scythas is just really nice. (+1000) Scythas is just really nice. (+1000) Scythas is just really nice. (+1000) Scythas is just really nice. (+1000) Scythas is just really nice. (+1000) Scythas is just really nice. (+1000) Scythas is just really nice. (+1000) Scythas is just really nice. (+1000) Scythas is just really nice. (+1000) Scythas is just really nice. (+1000) Scythas is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can use the sprays and chit if you want OP, but you want my honest advice?

Just go with it. Yeah, it's embarassing. Shrug/laugh it off, make up some BS about being stressed, then go again as soon as you get wood. You'll go longer this time. Then do it again. Bang out like 4-6 in a session. I promise you by number 3 your cawk will be like 'eh aight'. Pretty soon you'll be giving it to her long-dik style and be like 'wow wish i could hurry up and cum'. As soon as you have that first session where you don't come straight away, you'll feel like a new man.
    -Always pick 6 crew
    -BBcom Black theme crew
    -Misc Fencing crew
    -Misc BJJ Crew

Disclaimer: All posts, statements, remarks and threads made by this user are not to be taken seriously and are not an accurate representation of this user's personality or beliefs.

ayy1maobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ayy1maobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ayy1maobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ayy1maobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ayy1maobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ayy1maobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ayy1maobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ayy1maobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ayy1maobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ayy1maobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ayy1maobrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BeansnToast View Post
    3) I formed a bad habit when I was young, trying ot bust a nut as quickly as possible. Basically, when you're about to finish, your PC muscle starts contracting rapidly. I started contracting this from the start, whch basically put me near orgasm constantly. Focus on yoru breathing. YOu can relax this muscle by kin dof pushing it out, should feel a small sensation in between yoru balls and ass. Your lower belly may protrude for a bit.
    I did exactly this brah. When you're young you just want to turbo fap and finish as soon as you can so you get in to the habit of tensing the PC muscles to hurry along that sweet heavenly feeling. Started to realize I did it so much that when I was banging a bish, I was constantly doing it without realize. It's like I'd trained my body to react to pleasure by instantly contracting.

It's a hard habit to break but your advice is solid. What you explained is called a "front kegel" I believe. Fuarking love doing them, when you get them right you sometimes get a good rush of blood to your dink. Best way to understand is to have a piss then force it out faster. That's the sensation/movement you want (obviously don't actually piss yourself) and try use your mind muscle connection to get that feeling you mentioned between balls and ass. It helped with the contracts and improved my blood flow down there too = better erection quality.
    ** Formerly Holysht **

Dorpwnz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dorpwnz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dorpwnz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dorpwnz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dorpwnz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dorpwnz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dorpwnz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dorpwnz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dorpwnz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dorpwnz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dorpwnz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's not about generating the punch but about the DELIVERY of the punch. same in sex. it's about how you deliver , not about how you generate . stop "conditioning" yourself before entering the sugar walls. just do the insertion with the most perfect technique you can. and you will feel like an artist in a good day

Originally Posted by ayy1maobrah View Post
    I did exactly this brah. When you're young you just want to turbo fap and finish as soon as you can so you get in to the habit of tensing the PC muscles to hurry along that sweet heavenly feeling. Started to realize I did it so much that when I was banging a bish, I was constantly doing it without realize. It's like I'd trained my body to react to pleasure by instantly contracting.

It's a hard habit to break but your advice is solid. What you explained is called a "front kegel" I believe. Fuarking love doing them, when you get them right you sometimes get a good rush of blood to your dink. Best way to understand is to have a piss then force it out faster. That's the sensation/movement you want (obviously don't actually piss yourself) and try use your mind muscle connection to get that feeling you mentioned between balls and ass. It helped with the contracts and improved my blood flow down there too = better erection quality.
    yeah this is my problem the pc muscle. if it tenses up before i even take my pants off it's game over

italianwarrior7 is not very helpful. (-500) italianwarrior7 is not very helpful. (-500) italianwarrior7 is not very helpful. (-500) italianwarrior7 is not very helpful. (-500) italianwarrior7 is not very helpful. (-500) italianwarrior7 is not very helpful. (-500) italianwarrior7 is not very helpful. (-500) italianwarrior7 is not very helpful. (-500) italianwarrior7 is not very helpful. (-500) italianwarrior7 is not very helpful. (-500) italianwarrior7 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I have the opposite ''problem'', I tend to last too long, or even worse, sometimes I can't even come, lol

cutiepiebabe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Think of your grandma or something OP

dsnein is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Go through your times tables, op. That's what I did when i was 17. but be careful not to say them aloud.

zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14
    fap first op

zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14
    how old are you?

JakeTS86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeTS86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeTS86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeTS86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeTS86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeTS86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeTS86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeTS86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeTS86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeTS86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeTS86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Fuqdatass View Post
    You did what now? Lol, jesus some of you are positively bizarre
    Strong location to thread content correlation
    Terry Crews
    Nobody likes the tuna here
    British dentist but still not rich

yeah this is my problem the pc muscle. if it tenses up before i even take my pants off it's game over
    Practice "front kegels".

The next time you go for a piss, force it out quicker and remember that feeling and think about which muscle you used to force it out.

Sit down, relax and do the forcing it out quicker thing (this is completely different from the sensation of holding back piss, that's the opposite of what you want).

Once you've got the hang of that, make your angus feel like it's forcing a fart out, no need to do it intensely.

Now try do both of the above at the same time. Gently make it feel like you're forcing out a piss whilst also forcing out a fart, if you're doing it right, you'll feel the sensation between your angus and balls, that's what you want. You'll probably feel tension in your lower abdomen too. If your dink plumps up or feels flushed, you're definitely doing it right.

I've put it in to terms you can understand but listen... if you are sure that it's habitual squeezing of your PC muscle AND you are serious about wanting to sort it, then you need to start doing this and learning how to relax the muscles down there. If you think "can't be assed doing that" and just keep wallowing, nothing will change.
    ** Formerly Holysht **

wrl11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrl11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrl11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrl11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrl11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrl11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrl11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrl11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrl11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrl11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrl11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is not a bad thing. Your girl will appreciate it, she can then get back to doing something she really wants to do.

stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Trojan makes condoms with desensitizing cream in them. This is the answer.
    "get your mouth guard out cause I am going in deeeep and dry"
    -400lb Gorilla

MFC

RodSwollenpole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RodSwollenpole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RodSwollenpole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RodSwollenpole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RodSwollenpole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RodSwollenpole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RodSwollenpole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RodSwollenpole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RodSwollenpole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RodSwollenpole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RodSwollenpole is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

If she likes you, you own up to it, and you don't make a big deal about it then she won't care srs

Marsimoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marsimoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marsimoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marsimoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marsimoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marsimoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marsimoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marsimoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marsimoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marsimoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marsimoto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you really suffer from premature ejaculation then

- kegels/ pc muscle training
    - breathing
    - thicker condoms

won't help you. when somebody says you are just too sensitive, that is partly true.
    but what is the reason for that?
    the reason is the genetic predisposition of your hormonal levels. specifically (and simplified) it is an imbalance/deficiency of your serotonine levels.
    for example: if you would use ecstasy (mdma) it would release an unnatural high amount of serotonine in your brain and it will be almost impossible for you to cum.
    there is no permanent cure available yet. what you can do is boost your serotonine levels by medication.
    there is a pill called pilligry but its a huge ripoff (20 dollar per pill) and it doesnt help that much.
    like i said mdma would help you, but its no solution that you can always use of course...
    you could go on ssri's, it would help but has too many other side effects. so not recommended.
    you could use kamagra/cialis/(cabergoline) and use your pc muscle to hold back your first orgasm and go for another second round without needing to take a break.