Closed Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by SasquatchHunter View Post
    I am white and I think cops have gotten out of control. I have a few friends who became cops. I will aware you they are out to get you not protect you.
    No reasonable person thinks the police are completely in the right, they obviously have a lot of problems. But at the end of the day they are the ones who keep society safe from the animals and I certainly would rather be behind those police than in the midst of that mob.

Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Godyssey View Post
    oh whattaya know..Black Crayon supporting anything against minorities. never seen that before..

but you act like this is the first thread ever bashing minorities during a riot lmfao. none of the other ones had any of the stipulations you just named. oh yea lets not act like the media isn't sensationalizing those headlines either. of course they will over do the violent parts but not the other 80% of peaceful chit.

funny thing is...you are fully aware that the thread bashing white people during ANY sports riot doesn't exist on the misc. take that L.

riot and destroy property over police brutality - "Thugs, dey dint do nuffin, animals, I hate them!"
    riot because a coach that didn't report ****filia gets fired - ?
    riot because a sports team wins/loses - ?
    What do you know Godyssey making excuses for minorities and trying to compare apples to oranges. Shocker, never seen that before.

But you act like this is the first thread ever justifying minorities actions during a riot lmfao. none of the other ones had any of the similarities you are claiming. oh yeah lets not act like the people are actually doing anything wrong, and blame the media. of course you will try to justify anything that makes riots/crime acceptable.

funny thing is...you are fully aware that the thread bashing criminals during riots appear all over the misc. take that L.

riot and destroy property over nothing ? - "it's okay, because something one time years ago happened! So this is justified!"
    riot because a minority committed a crime - ?
    riot because you want to destroy **** and be a general jackass - ?

Originally Posted by Ted Nugent View Post
    i have never seen a riot in America in my lifetime over either of those ^^^ that has even come close to the disgusting behavior that we've seen in ferguson, baltimore, etc
    He has to make **** up to try and justify crime, its nothing new. He is the same guy that believes Kanye West is the absolute best rapper, producer, singer, song writer, artist, clothing designer ever in the entire world and history.
    Fantasy Football Team (1ppr) - http://i.imgur.com/o4i4xs3.png

Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Chesso95 View Post
    from the outside looking in, this is no different than any other 3rd world uprising against the police/corruption

all that talk about an armed militia against tyranny, but somehow you believe YOU as an individual gets to choose when the right time is?

lmao, get the fuk out of here

popcorn.gif
    Lol son if the militias and gun nuts were there they would shoot the rioters.

blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ordered one of these today.

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Vukov View Post
    No reasonable person thinks the police are completely in the right, they obviously have a lot of problems. But at the end of the day they are the ones who keep society safe from the animals and I certainly would rather be behind those police than in the midst of that mob.
    strong this

there are a lot of problems with police in this country, but there are ways to address that and this is 100% not it

i don't have to worry about getting mugged/carjacked/killed by the cops because i dont do stupid sh*t to give them a reason to do that, i cant say the same about the majority of the protesters
    Trump 2016
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    Type O Negative is greatest band in universe crew

Ghost Bulk Time SasquatchHunter's Avatar
    SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    But at the end of the day they are the ones who keep society safe from the animals and I certainly would rather be behind those police than in the midst of that mob.
    I trust the police as much as I trust the mob. While some police may have good intentions. The vast majority does not. We are witnessing a shift in power. FINALLY. These megalomaniacs who think Training Day is real life will be held to public scrutiny. Most likely a few years from now cops will be neutered in their power quest.

My cop friends swore up and down Mary J legal and all hell would break lose. Well that was never true. They just dont like a opportunity taken away to get you.

Dont think about driving a mile over the speed limit today it is the end of the month an quotas must be met too.

Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Lol son if the militias and gun nuts were there they would shoot the rioters.
    pretty sure the other parties have them as well

once again

popcorngif

america is fuked if they don't do anything about this whole police brutality situation.

I know *******s go along talking about how america is going downhill all the time, but now it's for real
    alpha as fuk crew

Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i have never seen a riot in America in my lifetime over either of those ^^^ that has even come close to the disgusting behavior that we've seen in ferguson, baltimore, etc
    oh of course not. here:

Ohio State

Penn State

San Francisco

now you have.

vandalism. destruction against police property. tear gas. fires. car flipping. mobs of violent people.

look at all those thugs above brah..

yup I just made thosep ictures up. that never ever ever happened. ever.
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.
    Political Science, Criminal Law (B.A)

Michigan Wolverines | Atlanta Falcons

crsaen010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crsaen010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crsaen010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crsaen010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crsaen010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crsaen010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crsaen010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crsaen010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crsaen010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crsaen010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crsaen010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Structural violence at work

Registered User BenchWellington's Avatar
    BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Blacryan View Post
    what do you expect them to do? What happened in ferguson? They started throwing out tear gas and you had every damn person whining they used too much force wah wah wah and all this other bull****? there is no winning.
    I agree, it's a delicate situation. But these constant riots are setting dangerous precedents, seems like these thugs are pushing the envelope a little further with each riot. When does it end?

The black community has proven, time and time again, to either be incapable or indifferent to handling these type of things in-house.

It's 2015 and we're still having to tip toe with our words and actions towards the people who are obviously the problem? It's pathetic brother, it truly is.
    We're going to see the Mighty Reds do the Frogs in Paris!

dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000)
    complete savages.

TheBannedBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBannedBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBannedBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBannedBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBannedBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBannedBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBannedBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBannedBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBannedBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBannedBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBannedBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    oh of course not. here:

Ohio State

Penn State

San Francisco

now you have.

vandalism. destruction against police property. tear gas. fires. car flipping. mobs of violent people.

C'mon bro only minorities do violent stuff, white people never act like that. Photos are obviously photoshopped

/misc logic

ChunkOMeat is just really nice. (+1000) ChunkOMeat is just really nice. (+1000) ChunkOMeat is just really nice. (+1000) ChunkOMeat is just really nice. (+1000) ChunkOMeat is just really nice. (+1000) ChunkOMeat is just really nice. (+1000) ChunkOMeat is just really nice. (+1000) ChunkOMeat is just really nice. (+1000) ChunkOMeat is just really nice. (+1000) ChunkOMeat is just really nice. (+1000) ChunkOMeat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Put me on that line with my Gothic plate armor and my newly-completed warhammer. All we need are 20 men-at-arms to pacify that rathole.

Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    oh of course not. here:

Ohio State
    [img]http://ll-media.tmz.com/2015/01/13/01013-riot-police-ohio-state-fans-twitter-3.jpg[img]
    [img]http://media3.s-nbcnews.com/i/newscms/2015_03/845756/150113-columbus-police-mn-0330_00e5c35b444647aa101f9ac50404cbb9.jpg[img]

Penn State
    [img]http://ecolocalizer.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/pennstateriot.jpg[img]
    [img]http://cannabishempsativa.tripod.com/riot2.jpg[img]

San Francisco
    [img]http://ww2.hdnux.com/photos/15/75/47/3660249/5/920x920.jpg[img]
    [img]https://postmediawindsorstar.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/1riot2.jpg[img]

now you have.

See whats interesting about these is there were people of all races involved in these. Just like any college when they have **** like this happen.

Want to know the difference between those "riots" and these?

want to know the other difference?

Not a single person is justifying those riots or saying they are okay, or they are right...

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was it figured out why this guy died ?
    In Hoots We Trust.

kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Chesso95 View Post
    from the outside looking in, this is no different than any other 3rd world uprising against the police/corruption

all that talk about an armed militia against tyranny, but somehow you believe YOU as an individual get to choose when the right time is?

lmao, get the fuk out of here

popcorn.gif
    Except most of the people involved in this debacle couldn't even name the person the protests are supposed to be about. I just saw a guy run out of CVS with a full case of toilet paper on his shoulder. These are opportunists that are taking advantage of a bad situation. If Freddie Gray had been killed on a street corner during one of his drug deals gone bad, none of these people would have batted an eye.
    ________

MFC

________
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -Benjamin Franklin
    Tits and Beer

suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Oh a race bait thread, no surprise who the OP of this thread is...

How are those clowns not banned from the misc? every single phucking day they're here with their racist BS

LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No-one is defending the ACTIONS of the above riots/protests.

Just because there isn't a massive thread on it doesn't mean anyone is defending those people and only condemning the ones in Baltimore.

Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nothing makes more sense than a group of inner city hoodlums rioting, looting, and vandalizing property to prove a point about the illegal actions from someone else.
    - You have a scar on your left knee.
    ಠ_ಠ

bellidat will become famous soon enough. (+50) bellidat will become famous soon enough. (+50) bellidat will become famous soon enough. (+50) bellidat will become famous soon enough. (+50) bellidat will become famous soon enough. (+50) bellidat will become famous soon enough. (+50) bellidat will become famous soon enough. (+50) bellidat will become famous soon enough. (+50) bellidat will become famous soon enough. (+50) bellidat will become famous soon enough. (+50) bellidat will become famous soon enough. (+50)

suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by blumpkin415 View Post

Oh why don't you post pics of you KKK shirts too?

Originally Posted by suave2000 View Post

How are those clowns not banned from the misc? every single phucking day they're here with their racist BS
    The above poster is a prime race-baiter. This is what they do, cant argue the facts or discuss the situation without calling people racist.

Making a thread about a riot happening in a US city. providing links to a live feed?

That is now racist.

Got it.

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    now you have.

a bunch of drunk college kids getting pepper sprayed/flipping over a single news van =/= robbing + looting + attacking cops + vowing to kill them

i didnt say there havent been riots, im saying the type of riots weve seen in all these "protests" is unlike anything else commonly seen
    Trump 2016

Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheBannedBrah View Post
    C'mon bro only minorities do violent stuff, white people never act like that. Photos are obviously photoshopped

/misc logic
    no no no...its different if anyone else riots, destroys property and hurts ppl brah. you know this.
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.
    Political Science, Criminal Law (B.A)

Michigan Wolverines | Atlanta Falcons

Originally Posted by blumpkin415 View Post

repped
    Trump 2016

doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kcadrenalin View Post
    In fairness to the cops, the bish mayor has told them stand down.
    damn, i missed that part. studying for a final tomorrow so i'm missing a bit :-\
    MMMC S:365 B:275 D:435 @ 181

rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Katrina bro

Power utility workers needed armed guards from the locals.
    - root console

cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by doncorleonecs View Post
    guy on whatever station i had on was completely right. cops dun goof'd by letting this go.....it'll be dark in about 2.5 hours here on the east coast. good luck once it's dark and you can't see where **** is coming from
    bbsitum crew*

Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by kcadrenalin View Post
    Except most of the people involved in this debacle couldn't even name the person the protests are supposed to be about. I just saw a guy run out of CVS with a full case of toilet paper on his shoulder. These are opportunists that are taking advantage of a bad situation. If Freddie Gray had been killed on a street corner during one of his drug deals gone bad, none of these people would have batted an eye.
    it will only get worse/more organized in the future
    alpha as fuk crew

tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by suave2000 View Post

You are the one bring race into this.
    **Arkansas Razorbacks**
    Football | Basketball | Baseball

Pittsburgh Steelers
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    Chicago Bulls
    Pittsburgh Pirates