Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Vagitarian View Post
    Another great thing about Morrowind was that it doesn't follow the dumb storylines like Oblivion/Skyrim where you're "the chosen one" to save the world...no one gives a phuck about you in Morrowind.
    wait wut?

3 seconds into the game and a disembodied god's voice is straight up telling you you're the neravarine (aka the chosen one).

it's in oblivion where no one gives a phuck about you. you're just martin's bitch.

Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tom117 View Post
    I thought the world was very bland actually. The landscape was great but every dungeon was the exact same virtually, and there were no memorable NPC's. All the npcs were fkin retarded and had no good story behind them it was lame. The world felt dead cause the NPC was so one dimensional and the dungeons you could explore were all almost the exact same.
    I agree about the NPCs, but it's the culture of Vvadenfell that made the game so captivating. It has its own economy, with details such as kwarma mining, i, the tension between the great houses, each with their own complex history. Religion (the tribunal) also plays a great role in the world. The architecture is diverse and hugely dependent on the culture of each region's inhabitant, hence the huge difference in architecture between Ashlander's camps, Seyda Neen and Vivec What does Oblivion and Skyrim have? Huts, huts, and more huts. You have emperor, then you have dukes, then Jarls, etc. your typical fantasy fare. Where's that complex political tension? What role do the godheads play in the land? It seemed that Skyrim had gotten this part right though. Vvadenfell felt like it was created with pure imagination and lore, while Cyrodill and Skyrim felt like they were created with inspiration from other fantasy works.
    *Misc Zombie Response Team*

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151602103
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by alphama1e View Post
    Wait so none of you PS3 brahs had that issue where the more you saved the game it would get laggier and laggier until unplayable?

Like that?

I've been dying to buy Skyrim on PS3 but haven't for this particular reason.
    That was patched.
    Me caveman, put round things on bar, lift, pound chest.

2jz, S55, M48.00

KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EndingLife View Post
    all you have to do is find a bunch of enemies that don't do much damage and let them beat on you while you're blocking and then heal... just keep repeating that and once you get block to 100 you're pretty much unstoppable because it sends your enemies flying when you touch them with your shield. I guess that's why I beat the game so fast and thought it was boring... maybe for you amateurs it was a long game.
    I ditched the shield once I realized it was kind of pointless in how I play, I'd rather dual wield some chit that will cut suckers down in a sec than cower behind a shield. Then I switched to archery since in most shooters I prefer the sniper approach anyway. Gotta admit, never played a pure mage though, didn't appeal to me I guess but once I started maxing out my skills and had perk points to spend I found some destruction magic to be really fun (and OP too)
    Last edited by KilaByte; 07-08-2013 at 10:51 PM.
    Me caveman, put round things on bar, lift, pound chest.

2jz, S55, M48.00

NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EndingLife View Post
    all you have to do is find a bunch of enemies that don't do much damage and let them beat on you while you're blocking and then heal... just keep repeating that and once you get block to 100 you're pretty much unstoppable because it sends your enemies flying when you touch them with your shield. I guess that's why I beat the game so fast and thought it was boring... maybe for you amateurs it was a long game.

Why would you exploit a flaw in the leveling system that will throw off the entire games playing field if it makes it less fun for you? Just because a leveling flaw exists does not mean you need to use it, and complaining a game was too easy after doing so is stupid.
    So close to 10k, green is my favorite color nom saiyan?

CheekyKunt Crew
    92Brah

kebabdelight is just really nice. (+1000) kebabdelight is just really nice. (+1000) kebabdelight is just really nice. (+1000) kebabdelight is just really nice. (+1000) kebabdelight is just really nice. (+1000) kebabdelight is just really nice. (+1000) kebabdelight is just really nice. (+1000) kebabdelight is just really nice. (+1000) kebabdelight is just really nice. (+1000) kebabdelight is just really nice. (+1000) kebabdelight is just really nice. (+1000)
    have 250 hours in it great game

and this is intredasting

**12/28/14 jamespoe1's Legendary Thread Crew**

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former

* Hardstyle & Tarkan Crew *
    \o/ Genova Witness \o/
    (im not 5'9)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u65kzGo4Zs

Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I stopped playing after 10 hours.

Boring as chit.

Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Azn00Superman View Post
    I agree about the NPCs, but it's the culture of Vvadenfell that made the game so captivating. It has its own economy, with details such as kwarma mining, i, the tension between the great houses, each with their own complex history. Religion (the tribunal) also plays a great role in the world. The architecture is diverse and hugely dependent on the culture of each region's inhabitant, hence the huge difference in architecture between Ashlander's camps, Seyda Neen and Vivec What does Oblivion and Skyrim have? Huts, huts, and more huts. You have emperor, then you have dukes, then Jarls, etc. your typical fantasy fare. Where's that complex political tension? What role do the godheads play in the land? It seemed that Skyrim had gotten this part right though. Vvadenfell felt like it was created with pure imagination and lore, while Cyrodill and Skyrim felt like they were created with inspiration from other fantasy works.
    Again though its all looks and no actual substance behind it. One example you talk about the political tension or w,e, assuming your talking about the civil war quest. That chit was sooooooo dumb, brb slaying thousands of the storm cloak kings men, and then casually walking into his city and casually walking up to his throne and talking to him with no consequence, da fk is that?

Oh and can some1 explain the mages college guild quests, that was so dumb too, brb find some magical sphere, in the end you don't figure out what it is, and nothing really happens or is explained.

Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tom117 View Post
    Again though its all looks and no actual substance behind it. One example you talk about the political tension or w,e, assuming your talking about the civil war quest. That chit was sooooooo dumb, brb slaying thousands of the storm cloak kings men, and then casually walking into his city and casually walking up to his throne and talking to him with no consequence, da fk is that?

Oh and can some1 explain the mages college guild quests, that was so dumb too, brb find some magical sphere, in the end you don't figure out what it is, and nothing really happens or is explained.

What the bloody hell are you talking about? The political tension was in morrowind, where you explore the disparity between house haallu and redoran and how it is legal for one house to assassinate members of the other. Skyrim and oblivion have none of that. Sure most of elder scrolls quest are fetch quests, but in morrowind the quests are fun because it provides an excuse to explore (again, due to a much more interesting world) For example, early fighter's guild quest in Balmora, simple objective: go to a kwarma mine and kill 2 thieves, you go the mine, two miners made camp outside, through whom will can learn about kwarma mining, how the meat tastes etc along with the infos about the thieves you were assigned to kill. And that's just a simple low level quests. Then you go to Vivec the first time and had to investigate the mysterious murder of three people. Tell me how it is all look and no substance.
    *Misc Zombie Response Team*

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151602103
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Easily the best single-player game I have ever played. First playthrough was on Xbox360 and I loved it, but after playing on PC i couldn't go back
    288 Crew

Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What the bloody hell are you talking about? The political tension was in morrowind, where you explore the disparity between house haallu and redoran and how it is legal for one house to assassinate members of the other. Skyrim and oblivion have none of that. Sure most of elder scrolls quest are fetch quests, but in morrowind the quests are fun because it provides an excuse to explore (again, due to a much more interesting world) For example, early fighter's guild quest in Balmora, simple objective: go to a kwarma mine and kill 2 thieves, you go the mine, two miners made camp outside, through whom will can learn about kwarma mining, how the meat tastes etc along with the infos about the thieves you were assigned to kill. And that's just a simple low level quests. Then you go to Vivec the first time and had to investigate the mysterious murder of three people. Tell me how it is all look and no substance.
    You guys have quoted each other back and forth, and each time he's talking about Skyrim and you're talking about Morrowind, and errrrbody be gettin confused up in here.
    MAGA

Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The problem with Skyrim and Oblivion is they are still using the same crappy combat system. You literally feel like a retard flailing an axe around against retarded AI enemies. The engine is great for the world and scenery but is horrible for actual fighting. If they could somehow get better combat in the game, something like a Dark Souls, the game would be the GOAT.

Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sorry misread, if you are talking about morrowind ignore my comment.