Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Last set of nudez have you in a nice spot. Def great striking range for sure.....got some good good grow chub on ya but def lean enough to cruise into shape nicely. Well played. Love the Europa update.....looked like good times! And jay looks like a girl next to you. When's he gonna start lifting? :-)
    "Who the Son sets free is free indeed....."

WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Check out my CELLUCOR Supplement log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148746693&pagenumber=

3DMJ Athlete

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    Last set of nudez have you in a nice spot. Def great striking range for sure.....got some good good grow chub on ya but def lean enough to cruise into shape nicely. Well played. Love the Europa update.....looked like good times! And jay looks like a girl next to you. When's he gonna start lifting? :-)
    Thanks Oak...I am happy with how I am progressing. I am starting to get that skinny in clothes feeling and shredded out of them thing going so I know progress is coming. It was cool to hang with Jay, no one was around and he talked to us for like 10 minutes about his bicep injury and the recovery process. He is a cool guy. Europa was a good time but being at the booth all day I didn't get to see much other than a few of Layne's lifts. I did get to drink alot of ice cold Xtend which was sweet. I will have some update pictures this weekend.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Back in action on Tuesday night. Ofcourse straight to heavy lower body work. I did manage to get a few workouts in during my time in Mexico. I also spent every day walking around an enormous resort, swimming, playing volleyball and enjoying good food and drinks. The resort had a really nice gym with everything I needed. I found the food was very accommodating to my needs. So after 6 days at an all inclusive resort what was the damage...I lost 2 lbs. I am still not sure if its going to come back or not but we shall see. Tuesday was great as I expected to be tired but once we began moving the heavy stuff it felt natural. My top sets last night were 410x5 on the Cybex Squat, 355x5 on deadlift and 630 on the Cybex Leg Press. I also did some calf and leg extensions. Next week is up to 90% for our progression so its going to get a bit more fun. The rest of the week I am going to enjoy my time in the gym as well. By the end of the week I will get some update pictues going and get this prep into full swing.

Friday night Layne and Isabel will be over for the OCB Southeast Natural Pro Qualifier. There are going to be some top notch competitors a this show looking for an IFPA Pro Card. Two of Layne's clients are looking amazing and a friend of mine who was in the overall last year is back again and looking sick. Should be great motivation for me to hit the gym after pre judging.

Here is a quick picture from the wedding. I will get more as they appear. The Ceremony was next to a Mayan Ruin, on a cliff, on Cinco De Mayo at dusk. What a cool ceremony.

Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sweet wedding pic! The bride looks great!

When I went to St. John in the middle of my prep I also lost 2.5 pounds lol. It never came back, so hopefully you have the same luck! It was the most weight I lost in a single week. All the activity I was doing, hiking, swimming, etc really helped
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Sweet wedding pic! The bride looks great!

When I went to St. John in the middle of my prep I also lost 2.5 pounds lol. It never came back, so hopefully you have the same luck! It was the most weight I lost in a single week. All the activity I was doing, hiking, swimming, etc really helped
    Well I am happy to say the weight is staying off. I am hoping to lose another lb by the weekend as has been the case recently.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Wednesday may 9th, 2012

Fun night in the gym. I trained alone and since I missed Monday's workout I am just hitting some hypertrophy stuff the rest of the week. Last night I did Chest, Shoulders and a Myo-Rep set for Biceps. Best sets were;
    Flat Hammer Strength Press 250x10
    Incline DB Press 100x10
    Side Lateral DB Raise Giant Set 40x10/30x10/20x10
    Machine Side laterals 110x16
    Myo Rep Preacher Curl 90x11\x5\x5\x4\x4\x3

I also did some HIIT cardio on the bike after. I am starting to get my groove back and just in time. Prep is really under way at this point. I will be at the OCB Southeastern States this Saturday so I know I will get plenty of motivation while I am there as well. I will also be hitting up an arm workout with my client and friend Josh Dudeck. At some point I will see The Avengers as well, feels like I am the last one to see it.

Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SOLID pics and workouts man! Keep it all in gear! your physique is a big inspiration!
    advertising not permitted

FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I haven't seen it either but I definitely want to....
    New log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144101461
    Best meet lifts: 424/303/551 (93kg)
    Best gym lifts: 420/290/565

yash12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In on this paul,this is my first bodybuilding.com post,really wish you luck. Even im trying to cut for the next 12 weeks.Hopefully i'll see my abs for the first time in my life.And your arms are pretty much stage lean at this point of the prep,than last time.

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    SOLID pics and workouts man! Keep it all in gear! your physique is a big inspiration!
    Its going forward my man, thank you.

Originally Posted by FrmrHoss View Post
    I haven't seen it either but I definitely want to....
    Maybe tonight with the Norton's, after I go all Hulk on Layne for legs!

Originally Posted by yash12 View Post
    In on this paul,this is my first bodybuilding.com post,really wish you luck. Even im trying to cut for the next 12 weeks.Hopefully i'll see my abs for the first time in my life.And your arms are pretty much stage lean at this point of the prep,than last time.
    Honored for your first post my friend. I hope I am leaner this year as I must be leaner on stage...its not an option!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Thursday May 10th, 2012

Solid night in the gym again for Back\trap hypertrophy and some Myo Rep tricep work. I won't go through it all but it was about 16 sets for back, 10 for traps and one helluva set for triceps Myo Rep Berto style.

Tonight Layne is headed over for an old school, leg bashing hypertrophy style and we are going to use some occlusion since my knee is being a bitch and it may benefit me. More to come!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Friday night I hit the gym with Layne and Isabel. Isabel was doing her Sheiko while Layne was doing some speed squats with bands. I did my usualy Hypertrophy leg day but set a modest PR on the V squat with 5 plates for 10. Layne and I hit some calves and glute ham raises together. Then we occluded our legs for leg extensions...talk about a sick pump. It's always great to be around those two for some extra energy in the gym. Made for a fun time. Friday night I cooked dinner for everyone and then we sat around and watched Haywire with Gina Carano. Layne and Isabel had to be up early to help expedite at the OCB Southeastern States. Misty and I slept in before heading over around 10. I got some shirts made up for my business to represent in style.

These are just prototypes I came up with on the spot but going forward i will find something I want to mass produce.

One of Layne's clients, who is also a friend of mine, William Grazziane looked amazing. I have been following him for a few years and seen him win some overall titles so I knew he would be in the running. I went to this show expecting to be motivated and left with plenty of fuel for the competitive season!

William dominated his class in pre judging so it was only a matter of how he would do in the overall against a monster. William was much leaner but gave up probably 40-50lbs to this guy who I can only describe as Sergio Oliva reincarnated. William's conditioning and fullness really took over the top and he took home the IFPA Pro Card. His girlfriend Tanya took second in the figure short class but also looked fantastic. I will try to find some stage shots and post them later.

After the morning show I hit the gym with Josh Dudeck, client and friend for a nice arm and shoudler hypertrophy day and a little cardio. Overall it was a great Saturday. Today I will be hitting some HIIT cardio and abs, although my hamstrings are screaming from the glute ham raises so I may have to warm up sufficiently.

I am getting really excited to get stage lean and see what I have improved upon this year!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000)
    Whew DICED!!! Very impressive physique and muscle bellies!!
    Prepping for Summer 2013 w/Ahlstrom Fitness Consulting

"You Either Build or Destroy"-Jay Electronica

Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000)
    That guy looked sick !
    Tues is gonna be sick ! I cant wait to max on deads!

TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Was nice to finally meet you Paul, but I am positive it wont be the last.
    truly was a great show, and congrats to Will.

I'll also be sticking around to watch you get freakishly shredded!
    Visit My Current Log -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144888731

Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That dude inspires me to get in the best conditioning of my life. Just freaky looking with the appeal as well. What would you say his weight and height is?
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

Originally Posted by Crazyups View Post
    Whew DICED!!! Very impressive physique and muscle bellies!!
    he will be a force on the pro stage when he decides to get up there.

Originally Posted by Gibson5521 View Post
    That guy looked sick !
    Tues is gonna be sick ! I cant wait to max on deads!
    My hammies are fried from Glute Ham Raises yesterday so I hope they feel better by Tuesday, either way we are going to kill it!

Originally Posted by TheNaturalOak View Post
    Was nice to finally meet you Paul, but I am positive it wont be the last.
    truly was a great show, and congrats to Will.

I'll also be sticking around to watch you get freakishly shredded!
    I will need the motivation and the energy from everyone towards the end, it always helps.

Originally Posted by Frankdaddy View Post
    That dude inspires me to get in the best conditioning of my life. Just freaky looking with the appeal as well. What would you say his weight and height is?
    5'10" 168, i may be off my a lb or two. Bottom line is when he was on stage you could see every fiber move. Once his class turned around the show was over, him hammies and lower back detail just did not exist on anyone else. When you are the leanest on stage it really is tough for anyone to take thier eyes of you. I know you have the desire so just keep working until you know you are the leanest guy at the show. Then you will have no doubts on show day.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Sunday update was some some Hill Sprints and a lower carb day. I fully expect to hit a new low this week as everything is feeling great. Today is some heavy upper with Adam and we will be pushing ourselves a bit since the progression is getting closer to all out max effort.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great work in here, and Subbed! How has your training evolved after working with Layne?
    My Workout Journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142212621

Originally Posted by nads786 View Post
    Great work in here, and Subbed! How has your training evolved after working with Layne?
    Before Layne I wasn't familiar with Powerlifting at all. I also did not do much in the way of squats or deadlifts and my posterior chain didn't have much size to it. I have also learned to not be so afraid of training a bodypart with more frequency or volume. Basically he removed alot of the fears I had of training too much. I have learned that the body responds to short periods of heavy work very well. I also learned that for your legs to grow you need to learn how to deal with pain.

I found these pics for comparison.
    2008 my first show 10 weeks out, never deadlifted or squatted.

This year 20 weeks outs, deadlifts and squats multiple times per week for 3 years.
    Last edited by fltallpaul; 05-14-2012 at 10:24 AM.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    Before Layne I wasn't familiar with Powerlifting at all. I also did not do much in the way of squats or deadlifts and my posterior chain didn't have much size to it. I have also learned to not be so afraid of training a bodypart with more frequency or volume. Basically he removed alot of the fears I had of training too much. I have learned that the body responds to short periods of heavy work very well. I also learned that for your legs to grow you need to learn how to deal with pain.

This year 20 weeks outs, deadlifts and squats multiple times per week for 3 years.
    LOL..join the club brother!! HUUUGE strides!!!
    Prepping for Summer 2013 w/Ahlstrom Fitness Consulting

"You Either Build or Destroy"-Jay Electronica

Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dat lower back thickness
    556/325/622 - 1504 total raw @ 193
    551/319/567 - 1437 total raw @ 181
    Best gym lifts - 575/340/650

***Inventor of the GENESIS JACK***
    WWW.KLEVABUILT.COM
    IG: KLEVABUILT

Originally Posted by Crazyups View Post
    LOL..join the club brother!! HUUUGE strides!!!
    tall deadlifters unite!

Originally Posted by Slovation View Post
    Dat lower back thickness
    I am excited to see my back this year once i get all the fat off. I really think that is where the biggest change will be, that and hammies!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Monday May 14th, 2012

Upper Body Power

Top Sets
    Incline Bench 285x5
    Flat DB Press 125x12
    Tbar Row Machine 225x5
    Narrow Grip Pullups BW+40lbsx5
    Camber Bar Curls 110x6
    Tricep Extension Machine 180x6
    BB Shrugs 225x20

30 minutes cardio recumbent bike

I felt pretty good going into the workout but there was absolutely no flow to my training. Every time I was about to move to my next movement someone was in my way. I did get a few compliments that I am looking good which happens when you lose 18lbs of fat I guess. I took last night in stride and just used some patience and tried to chat with some friends while waiting. Adam showed up late after he landed and went home from the airport. I was able to use his belt for the pullups which was great. I was happy with my incline work since I have not gone heavy in forever. I am far off my alltime best of 315 for 5 but I feel like a few more weeks and I may be pushing 300 again, we shall see. My shoulder continues to improve and I may start adding in some direct shoulder pressing again...but very slowly. For now the lateral raises are keeping me happy.

Tonight I have a client and friend coming to train lower body with Adam and I. Anthony Gibson is going to jump in and hit some heavy leg and deadlift work with us. I will bring the camera along since we will have an extra set of hands to catch some of the action.

I will also hit a new low this week. I hit 217 last Friday and did a giant refeed on Friday and into Saturday. I am still experimenting with my numbers but very happy with my progress thus far.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

CSCS, CPT, WNBF Pro Cytrainer913's Avatar
    Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Paul, did you not do the deads and squats due to your height or just like most guys who just didn't do them when they were younger and with age and knowledge came power and some added muscle as well!

Great strides over this "off season"!

Originally Posted by Cytrainer913 View Post
    Hey Paul, did you not do the deads and squats due to your height or just like most guys who just didn't do them when they were younger and with age and knowledge came power and some added muscle as well!

Great strides over this "off season"!
    Honestly I just never knew how to do them properly. My frame makes squats very awkward so I needed to learn the low bar squat and strengthen my posterior chain to be able to do them at all. The deadlift was just something that i never really saw anyone doing. Until I started watching Layne's video of Tommy and him deadlifting it never occorred to me. Then when I saw Doug Miller and Brian Whitacre\Kurt Weidner it was obvious my physique needed some serious Deadlifting thrown in. To this day its my favorite movement. I can't wait to see what changes show up on the stage, and then next year I am going to work harder than ever to put more weight on the bar!

Thanks for the compliments!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Wow insane. You've been lifting since the 90s correct? What did you do for your legs before, just leg press? I guess when you started there wasn't any access to the resources people have now on the internet. Great progress!
    My Workout Journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142212621

Originally Posted by nads786 View Post
    Wow insane. You've been lifting since the 90s correct? What did you do for your legs before, just leg press? I guess when you started there wasn't any access to the resources people have now on the internet. Great progress!
    no i did squats on the smith machine so i could go deep without hurting my back. However, when I was young and just starting, all i cared about was chest and arms. it took competition for me to take legs seriously. Even then I used to laugh at the idea that hamstrings mattered.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i think a lot of bodybuilders underestimate the effectiveness of the deadlift to build an AWESOME back... many think it's just a powerlifting movement. i don't do a lot of HEAVY deadlifts, but i do olympic lifting, and with that comes a LOT of deadlift like movements, and have seen a BIG improvement in my back. i probably do heavy-ish deadlifts at least once every 2 weeks, always with form identical to if I was cleaning the weight (a little different than DL) and that makes it harder for sure. seeing guys like you, layne, etc. pulling freaking HUGE weight makes me feel like a little bitch struggling with reps at >300lbs, even if it is a clean style deadlift lol
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Incredible detail in that back. Excellent work, Paul