Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    LP670SV will become famous soon enough. (+50) LP670SV will become famous soon enough. (+50) LP670SV will become famous soon enough. (+50) LP670SV will become famous soon enough. (+50) LP670SV will become famous soon enough. (+50) LP670SV will become famous soon enough. (+50) LP670SV will become famous soon enough. (+50) LP670SV will become famous soon enough. (+50) LP670SV will become famous soon enough. (+50) LP670SV will become famous soon enough. (+50) LP670SV will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by im12watisthis View Post
    stupidest **** i ever heard.

you claim racism and ask for murder charges, so you react by assembling as an ethnic group and committing crimes, robbing your fellow citizens, and getting tons of innocent people wounded and even killed. why? to prove that you deserve better treatment from the authorities.

wow gj oakland.
    No that is not why the reason why is because these ****ing idiots are racist criminals and blame white people for their own failures and thus want to take out their frustrations and also (for the looters) because they are ****ing thieves and want to steal at a time when they won't be caught.

bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Archangel_Lost View Post
    Idiot...nice. Moving on to actually address your "point" without resulting to dumb**** derogatory comments... Protesting does nothing. Ergo my first post. Protesting will be on CNN for maybe a couple of days, then everyone will forget it. Protesting these days isn't enough. Though looting does hurt the community and most likely isn't going to be any more effective, I still support the rights of citizens to completely rebel in the face of unjustified government.
    idiot= derogatory? I coulda said alot worse.. anyways. Not if a huge mob was running through the streets. So far: small groups of people breaking windows and stealing what they can while the cops aren't around. Get over it, they just want an excuse to **** **** up. How can you not see this?

jugriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jugriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jugriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jugriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jugriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jugriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jugriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jugriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jugriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jugriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jugriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It was a accident. Officer took a voice stress test and lie detector....Lack of training IMO.....TAZER SHOULD ALWAYS BE CROSS DRAWN. If I had a business in that area I would be on stand by with .30-06

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bazzy View Post
    idiot= derogatory? I coulda said alot worse.. anyways. Not if a huge mob was running through the streets. So far: small groups of people breaking windows and stealing what they can while the cops aren't around. Get over it, they just want an excuse to **** **** up. How can you not see this?
    Would it have happened if justice was served? Do you really think the guy deserved 2ndary manslaughter? At least they're making some sort of move to protest this. I don't give a **** about their motives, as long as it has some sort of preventative measures in regards for this travesty of justice happening again.
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Personal opinion. Had this man gotten a verdict that would've been normal for anyone else charged as thus, do you think these riots would've happened?
    Doubt it, but it doesn't really matter either in regards to the point that these people are full-blown retards and not do-gooders.
    While you live, shine
    Don't suffer anything at all;
    Life exists only a short while
    And time demands its toll.

B - 255 lbs
    S - 355 lbs
    D - 405 lbs

Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Skunk View Post
    Doubt it, but it doesn't really matter either in regards to the point that these people are full-blown retards and not do-gooders.
    Like I said, don't care about their motives, I just care about the impact. If the justice system is more careful about their verdicts in response to these riots then it has had some sort of positive impact.
    Lifts:

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Like I said, don't care about their motives, I just care about the impact. If the justice system is more careful about their verdicts in response to these riots then it has had some sort of positive impact.
    If you assume he didnt mean to kill Grant, then involuntary manslaughter is the maximum he could be found guilty of.

Murder or voluntary manslaughter would mean that the jury would have had to believe that he intended to kill Grant, as opposed to him making a mistake and shooting the pistol instead of TASER.

bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Would it have happened if justice was served? Do you really think the guy deserved 2ndary manslaughter? At least they're making some sort of move to protest this. I don't give a **** about their motives, as long as it has some sort of preventative measures in regards for this travesty of justice happening again.
    You don't think justice was served? I mean, everyone knows it was an accident on the cops part. He's a moron for what he did, he really is, but you can tell he didn't mean to. He has to go to prison for 4 years now, that's a LONG time. If he had accidently shot a white guy, i doubt we would be seeing such a stir in a predominantly black community right now

Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000)
    just read your post and are you saying that the police man should have been charged with a higher degree? it was an accident and i believe the ruling was right. its obvious he didnt do it on purpose u think he wanted to kill the dude? its obvious he was in shock after he realized what happend. he should go and serve time but he shouldnt be charged with anything higher then what he got.

and you think the rioting is right to get the message across? are you stupid? what good does looting footlocker and damaging a already ****ty ass city do?

You don't think justice was served? I mean, everyone knows it was an accident on the cops part. He's a moron for what he did, he really is, but you can tell he didn't mean to. He has to go to prison for 4 years now, that's a LONG time. If he had accidently shot a white guy, i doubt we would be seeing such a stir in a predominantly black community right now
    Not involuntary manslaughter. Either voluntary manslaughter or murder 2 would've been good to me. I'm not self-righteous enough to demand murder 1 like most of the rioter proponents. But inv manslaughter? That's incredibly light.
    Lifts:

Originally Posted by Pandaz619 View Post
    just read your post and are you saying that the police man should have been charged with a higher degree? it was an accident and i believe the ruling was right. its obvious he didnt do it on purpose u think he wanted to kill the dude? its obvious he was in shock after he realized what happend. he should go and serve time but he shouldnt be charged with anything higher then what he got.

and you think the rioting is right to get the message across? are you stupid? what good does looting footlocker and damaging a already ****ty ass city do?
    I could go in to arguments I've read about the differences between a pistol and a taser. But like I said. Voluntary ms or murder 2. Even the former would've been good. But inv ms seems like total bs.
    Lifts:

Not involuntary manslaughter. Either voluntary manslaughter or murder 2 would've been good to me. I'm not self-righteous enough to demand murder 1 like most of the rioter proponents. But inv manslaughter? That's incredibly light.
    This is my last post on the subject. Dude he clearly didn't mean to do it, you can tell on the videos. Nobody would just pull out a gun and shoot someone in the back in front of all those witnesses and other cops. He was a rookie and pulled the wrong weapon and didn't check. He deserved what he got, that's how i feel. You may continue arguing with the internet

Riots wouldn't have been as bad, it's true, but I would still be arguing my point. That would simply be a fault of whatever community he was from. There were a lot of variables, mostly stemming from the fact that he was a cop. But the basic facts I can see do not point to inv manslaughter, other than his own personal opinion.
    Lifts:

Gangster of Medieval War swordsmanzenn's Avatar
    swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    that cop needs to have his eyes ripped out and nuts cut off.

This is my last post on the subject. Dude he clearly didn't mean to do it, you can tell on the videos. Nobody would just pull out a gun and shoot someone in the back in front of all those witnesses and other cops. He was a rookie and pulled the wrong weapon and didn't check. He deserved what he got, that's how i feel. You may continue arguing with the internet
    Murder trials don't really point to what the subject testifies he "meant to do". He was a cop, yes, but that shouldn't have real bearing, other than what his fellow cops saw happen. To flip the coin on this, if it was a bank robber and he said he didn't mean to pull the trigger, how would the court react to that, even if it were true?
    Lifts:

Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Welfare thugs acting like thieves will create a positive impact for a society? So you want people - uninvolved in the incident - to suffer for the actions of others? You are on crack.
    While you live, shine

B - 255 lbs
    S - 355 lbs
    D - 405 lbs

Welfare thugs acting like thieves will create a positive impact for a society? So you want people - uninvolved in the incident - to suffer for the actions of others. You are on crack.
    Anyone. You could say the people in the Revolutionary war were a bunch of back country rednecks compared to British troops. But that would be digressing. Still, I stick to the point that -any- sort of deterent from this type of justice happening in the future would be positive. Not positive in the community and other ****, like I said, but in more important, relevant ****. Like how state or Federal Government Processes work...which are more fundamental than a Sears on the corner that will have their insurance cover their damages.
    Lifts:

A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Murder trials don't really point to what the subject testifies he "meant to do". He was a cop, yes, but that shouldn't have real bearing, other than what his fellow cops saw happen. To flip the coin on this, if it was a bank robber and he said he didn't mean to pull the trigger, how would the court react to that, even if it were true?
    bro are you really comparing this to a bank robbery? god damn. Last i checked if an armed man is robbing a bank(again, comparing armed robbery to this case?) and is firing his weapon, law enforcement are going to take him down.

Welfare thugs acting like thieves will create a positive impact for a society? So you want people - uninvolved in the incident - to suffer for the actions of others? You are on crack.
    Oakland is a shiithole, and they aren't acting like thieves...they are thieves lol.

Riots would have taken place either way tho, if he got 25 to life the black community would be just as out of control as they are now....thats just how it is, they dont give a **** about anybody. In celebrating a verdict of something like murder 1, they would **** up just as much **** as they are tonight, guaranteed

Originally Posted by A1lthatrema1ns View Post
    bro are you really comparing this to a bank robbery? god damn. Last i checked if an armed man is robbing a bank(again, comparing armed robbery to this case?) and is firing his weapon, law enforcement are going to take him down.
    If anyone with a permit to carry had a gun, and accidentally shot someone. Suspect was restrained, so cop wasn't in danger, ergo no need to use deadly force. So all he has is his ability to carry a weapon. And he used it fatally. What he meant is irrelevant, since that would be nay-say, and tasers and pistols have wildly different grips and weights.
    Lifts:

ItsGucciBaby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItsGucciBaby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItsGucciBaby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItsGucciBaby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItsGucciBaby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItsGucciBaby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItsGucciBaby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItsGucciBaby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItsGucciBaby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItsGucciBaby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItsGucciBaby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lol just read a news article about the riots.. those chimps broke into a footlocker .. LOL

BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For him to be found guilty of murder or voluntary manslaughter, the jury would have to find that he had the intent to kill or malice aforethought.

Involuntary Manslaughter:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manslau...y_manslaughter

Voluntary Manslaughter:

Murder:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder

Originally Posted by BlueBayou View Post
    For him to be found guilty of murder or voluntary manslaughter, the jury would have to find that he had the intent to kill or malice aforethought.

Voluntary Manslaughter:

Murder:
    What evidence did they have other than his personal testimony? And murder 2 can be involuntary.
    Lifts:

Originally Posted by Its*****Baby View Post
    lol just read a news article about the riots.. those chimps broke into a footlocker .. LOL
    We must demand JUSTICE for Oscar Grant!

ItsGucciBaby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItsGucciBaby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItsGucciBaby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItsGucciBaby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItsGucciBaby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItsGucciBaby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItsGucciBaby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItsGucciBaby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItsGucciBaby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItsGucciBaby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItsGucciBaby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ^^^ lol black people ^^^^^^^^ so silly

sellihca is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sellihca is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sellihca is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sellihca is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sellihca is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sellihca is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sellihca is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sellihca is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sellihca is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sellihca is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sellihca is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^^ loot locker? lolwut

A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^^^^lmao, brb not being stereotypical at all

Anyone. You could say the people in the Revolutionary war were a bunch of back country rednecks compared to British troops. But that would be digressing.
    No, that would be a statement that an idiot would make. The Revolutionary movement didn't steal from their neighbors in hopes that the British would leave them alone. The Revolutionaries fought Britain itself, backed by their own sense of justice and moral code for the society they wished to establish. They fought the source of the problem. You on crack for sure.

Still, I stick to the point that -any- sort of deterent from this type of justice happening in the future would be positive. Not positive in the community and other ****, like I said, but in more important, relevant ****. Like how state or Federal Government Processes work...which are more fundamental than a Sears on the corner that will have their insurance cover their damages.
    That Sears, or whatever store it may be, may not be important to you, but it is important to somebody. That's a piece of someone's life - their money, and thus time. And more importantly, that is someone who is uninvolved and unrelated to the incident.

If you're unhappy with the justice system, then you attack the JUSTICE SYSTEM. You don't rob a Foot Locker store like these welfare thugs. You attack the Justice System - with your own standard of justice and moral code. You have to set the example for the way you want society to change. If your morality involves robbing some random guy on the street in hopes to achieve a lawful society - you're a full-blown retard.

If I was a lawless thug that actually cared about the guy that died and had felt no remorse about breaking the law to pay back the injustice dealt upon my dead homie-g, I would attack the judge and jury themselves, not some random, unrelated store. These welfare criminals are creating no positive impact on the society, nor are they attacking the any sort of source for the problem. They're just straight-up retards. The only impact they'll achieve is a retarded impact.

There's nothing "good" about this at all. It's just a bunch of criminals running around like monkeys, while bystanders like you hope these monkeys will better create a society of less monkeying. Full. Blown. Retard.
    While you live, shine

B - 255 lbs
    S - 355 lbs
    D - 405 lbs

BigDutchman is just really nice. (+1000) BigDutchman is just really nice. (+1000) BigDutchman is just really nice. (+1000) BigDutchman is just really nice. (+1000) BigDutchman is just really nice. (+1000) BigDutchman is just really nice. (+1000) BigDutchman is just really nice. (+1000) BigDutchman is just really nice. (+1000) BigDutchman is just really nice. (+1000) BigDutchman is just really nice. (+1000) BigDutchman is just really nice. (+1000)

Voluntary Manslaughter:

Murder:
    LOL at wikipedia. "Malice aforethought" is a bunch of fluffy legalese. Please define it for me. How far in advance? 1 second? 10 seconds? Somewhere in between? Less than a second? I find premeditation more helpful but that's just me. Anyway, the jury could find the cop guilty under second degree murder if either: 1) he spontaneously (i.e. made up his mind on the spot -- not premeditated) and intentionally killed the victim, or 2) acted so recklessly that he had utter disregard for human life when he shot the guy.

Voluntary manslaughter was never really an option, IMO. VM applies when the defendant was provoked to kill or acted under the pretenses of an imperfect self-defense.

Involuntary manslaughter is essentially a finding that the cop was grossly negligent in failing to realize he pulled his gun instead of his tazer .... but that assumes you buy that version of the facts.

I think he simply freaked out momentarily, panicked, and shot the guy because he didn't know what to do. But who knows what was actually going on in his head.
    Last edited by BigDutchman; 07-09-2010 at 12:15 AM.

The_Volturi will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Volturi will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Volturi will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Volturi will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Volturi will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Volturi will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Volturi will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Volturi will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Volturi will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Volturi will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Volturi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by its*****baby View Post
    lol just read a news article about the riots.. Those chimps broke into a footlocker .. Lol
    lmao

chimps

We must demand JUSTICE for Oscar Grant!

can someone put " RE ELECT OBAMA 2012 " on this pic or "GOTTA GET MY JS NIGA"