Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HardKore79 View Post
    Are you thinking about it?
    Well the bodycraft is the rack I originally wanted VERY bad some months ago when I was in the market for a uprgrade. But the price was out of my budget. As for now if I had not made so many alterations on my rack I would jump on this like stank on ****. But...................I have made too many alterations to my rack to turn back now. And the welder I work with will finally finish the job this weekend.

If I was to sell it I would NEVER be able to get another rack like it again with the options I've added to it. And there is a chance juan might not be able to do any more work for me in the future so it's a one shot deal as far as I'm concerned that I'm sticking with.

I can always get another bodycraft rack albeit at a MUCH higher price than this steal. But I may not ever get a chance to create another chinning emporium which is what I am on the verge of finally finishing now.

Like I said before functionality is more important to me than brand names. Other guys here are obsessed with big names and will shell out three times what something is worth for it. I am only worried about what exact equipment will get me bigger/wider. And my rack once it is finished will do this in spades.
    Last edited by DiamondDelts; 08-06-2008 at 10:13 PM.

HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DiamondDelts View Post
    Other guys here are obsessed with big names and will shell out three times what something is worth for it.
    Thanks...

My rack will do for now! But that doesn't mean I'm not eyeing those 4 gauge racks!

I'm curious to see what did you do to that poor rack now...
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.2

Lifetime reps: TheSuccessful1

FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm working on a deal now for an EliteFts rack for $90,but I'll have to drive 120 miles to get it.
    "I truly believe that good will outweigh evil,but there won't be peace on earth until the power of love overcomes the love of power" Jimi Hendrix

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)

Red face

Thanks...

My rack will do for now! But that doesn't mean I'm not eyeing those 4 gauge racks!

I'm curious to see what did you do to that poor rack now...
    Lol. What am I going to do with you hardkore spender?

HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FERRUM_MAXIMUS View Post
    I'm working on a deal now for an EliteFts rack for $90,but I'll have to drive 120 miles to get it.
    120 miles isn't that bad at all for that rack and for that price!

Lol. What am I going to do with you hardkore spender?
    It's a disease and it needs to stop now! I'm turning into a housewife!

fudgetracks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fudgetracks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fudgetracks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fudgetracks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fudgetracks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fudgetracks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fudgetracks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fudgetracks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fudgetracks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fudgetracks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fudgetracks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wooo!! Thanks to Swollen Powell (rep'd) for the link on the Bodycraft rack. Just when I thought I missed out on ordering the ptec rack with the recent increase in price, this deal pops up. Now I just need to find a good deal on a FID bench.

FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000)
    120 miles isn't that bad at all for that rack and for that price!
    The guy hasn't picked up his phone once since the ad came out,and he says he has a bunch of bars and plates too.I left 2 messages but he hasn't called back,and I called 5 minutes after the ad came out so I can't see how somebody beat me to it.
    "I truly believe that good will outweigh evil,but there won't be peace on earth until the power of love overcomes the love of power" Jimi Hendrix

The guy hasn't picked up his phone once since the ad came out,and he says he has a bunch of bars and plates too.I left 2 messages but he hasn't called back,and I called 5 minutes after the ad came out so I can't see how somebody beat me to it.
    At least he included a phone # unlike a certain craigslist seller around here.

I always leave my phone#,I'm not real fond of playing email tag with a million questions,one question per email.A friend of mine won't even leave an email,he says if you won't call me then don't bother me because you're not serious.

I always leave my phone#,I'm not real fond of playing email tag with a million questions,one question per email.A friend of mine won't even leave an email,he says if you won't call me then don't bother me because you're not serious.
    Hmmm. Maybe that was accutron who said he never lists his home # then?

Is still the same size WaterBlender's Avatar
    WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey DD, can we get full pics of your power rack, or are they floating around in some other thread?
    la'illaha'illallah muhammadan'rasuulallah

best of health to you serge, comeback soon!

pssst, global warming is BS, we aren't the cause, but that doesn't mean we should stop trying to take care of the environment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zOXmJ4jd-8 (1:30)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5J7JNfLYco (short)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHATItyOsdY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5frDU5oRtD0

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    Like I said before functionality is more important to me than brand names. Other guys here are obsessed with big names and will shell out three times what something is worth for it.
    See, I am the same way. If I won the lotto, new house with walkout basement with a full Magnum Power rack with slider bench - no brainer
    On Ctgblue's budget, I would have to opt for the TDS Monster rack, because of the width, and depth behind the back upright, you could actually use that back upright for all the presses http://www.newyorkbarbells.com/pro92600.html

Although, if you have the current ProMaxima Fall 2007 Summer 2008 catalog, the open top super power rack with 7g uprights (according to the catalog, not website) and nice back depth is a serious consideration(with bench and weight storage for under $1k) I like the open top for power cleans and presses and std military, which I do not do often enough
    http://www.promaximamfg.com/index.cf...%20rack%29.htm

I guess the biggest problem is that I've USED the powertec and Bodysolid cheap PR's and would not own one myself, because I lift too damn much weight on rack deads and shrugs and would bend the stops (675-765 rd 635 shrugs) and I squat 500+ at times
    they are made for 300-400lb squatters and 250-300lb max benchers, too shallow, and just feel weak for my use
    I like my PARABODY, but even it would have gotten beat up with 600-700lb+ rd's
    Last edited by ctgblue; 08-07-2008 at 06:37 AM.
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

Are you talking about my ad also?
    I don't actually like to put my phone # on there since people don't really care when they call you. Alot of idiots out there...

bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Swollen_Powell View Post
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...1T4N9&v=glance

$350.00 for the bodycraft with 14 shipping.

Is this right, everywhere else is 699 for it
    Just an FYI,

I found another site, with Bodycraft's old prices (I really wanted one). I ordered it, and then the company just cancelled my order. They didn't have the rack, and it was just an old link or something.

Might be the same deal with this rack, and they just haven't bothered updating.
    They could do what many companies do to keep their ads up on amazon, and just say they have "9999" quantity, and no matter how many you purchase it'll be "in stock"
    My Get back into shape! Cut for 29. workout log / journal -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160856081&p=1221916071

fudgetracks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fudgetracks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fudgetracks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fudgetracks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fudgetracks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fudgetracks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fudgetracks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fudgetracks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fudgetracks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fudgetracks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fudgetracks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by konradac View Post
    Just an FYI,

I found another site, with Bodycraft's old prices (I really wanted one). I ordered it, and then the company just cancelled my order. They didn't have the rack, and it was just an old link or something.

Might be the same deal with this rack, and they just haven't bothered updating.
    They could do what many companies do to keep their ads up on amazon, and just say they have "9999" quantity, and no matter how many you purchase it'll be "in stock"
    You pretty much nailed it. So last night I placed an order through Amazon for the rack and received a confirmation email, this morning I get an email from the vendor stating that I had order the Lat/Row attachment for the F430. So I call the vendor this morning to clarify and after talking to the customer service rep, I came to the conclusion that there was some sort of error b/w amazon and the vendor. So basically, Amazon lists the F430 power rack on sale for $350 erroneously and in reality it should have been the Lat/Rack attachment. I doubled checked with the vendor's site to confirm pricing as well and they had the F430 rack backordered and priced at $699.00.

So it's back to square one for me. Maybe I'll be ordering that TDS rack. =(
    Last edited by fudgetracks; 08-07-2008 at 09:17 AM.

High-point has a spectacular aura about. (+250) High-point has a spectacular aura about. (+250) High-point has a spectacular aura about. (+250) High-point has a spectacular aura about. (+250) High-point has a spectacular aura about. (+250) High-point has a spectacular aura about. (+250) High-point has a spectacular aura about. (+250) High-point has a spectacular aura about. (+250) High-point has a spectacular aura about. (+250) High-point has a spectacular aura about. (+250) High-point has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by fudgetracks View Post
    You pretty much nailed it. So last night I placed an order through Amazon for the rack and received a confirmation email, this morning I get an email from the vendor stating that I had order the Lat/Row attachment for the F430. So I call the vendor this morning to clarify and after talking to the customer service rep, I came to the conclusion that there was some sort of error b/w amazon and the vendor. So basically, Amazon lists the F430 power rack on sale for $350 erroneously and in reality it should have been the Lat/Rack attachment. I doubled checked with the vendor's site to confirm pricing as well and they had the F430 rack backordered and priced at $699.00.

So it's back to square one for me. Maybe I'll be ordering that TDS rack. =(
    That sucks! I was about to order it too... Guess it was too good...
    What's the best price you found on the 8515?

Originally Posted by High-point View Post
    That sucks! I was about to order it too... Guess it was too good...
    What's the best price you found on the 8515?
    I was actually looking at the 92563 (wanted something in the $300-$400 range) but I may just look at getting the 8515. I just hope the customer service rep took care of cancelling my order.

Stylin' and Profilin' Swollen_Powell's Avatar
    Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://cgi.ebay.com/XS-Strength-Powe...ayphotohosting

I wonder if this is any good for a starting lifter...Probably made out of recycled plastic

billy will become famous soon enough. (+50) billy will become famous soon enough. (+50) billy will become famous soon enough. (+50) billy will become famous soon enough. (+50) billy will become famous soon enough. (+50) billy will become famous soon enough. (+50) billy will become famous soon enough. (+50) billy will become famous soon enough. (+50) billy will become famous soon enough. (+50) billy will become famous soon enough. (+50) billy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just saw this on Elitefts. This guy added an adjustable pulley system to a 3x3 build-your-own power rack.

http://www.elitefts.com/documents/thankyou_letter.htm

Originally Posted by WaterBlender View Post
    hey DD, can we get full pics of your power rack, or are they floating around in some other thread?
    I have some older pics of it in another thread. But it's getting upgraded this weekend. I will have some pics up when I get it back on monday.

Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sweet round-up DD!!

C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bodycraft Power Rack

http://www.mistralfitness.com/pd-pro...-ref-NXTAG.htm

As always. Another high quality rack form bodycraft. Rack is made of thick 2 by 3 inch tubing, adjustable bar holders/safety rails, and a super smooth lat pulldown attachment. And as always the straight pullup bar is definitely a plus.
    link takes me to a treadmill. thanks for making this tread, much appreciated

C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ctgblue View Post
    But did you finally get your vest???
    LOOOL, did they get your address correct?

CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ctgblue View Post
    See, I am the same way. If I won the lotto, new house with walkout basement with a full Magnum Power rack with slider bench - no brainer
    On Ctgblue's budget, I would have to opt for the TDS Monster rack, because of the width, and depth behind the back upright, you could actually use that back upright for all the presses http://www.newyorkbarbells.com/pro92600.html
    That rack looks awesome.

Originally Posted by CBoxer View Post
    That rack looks awesome.
    People talk alot **** about the quality of TDS products around here but I will be the first to admit that their racks have always been very good quality for the price range. At least before they upped their prices and shipping substantially.

CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    People talk alot **** about the quality of TDS products around here but I will be the first to admit that their racks have always been very good quality for the price range. At least before they upped their prices and shipping substantially.
    I'm about a month away from finally having my own home gym and I wasn't planning on spending much on a rack...until I saw that one. May have to do without a recumbent bike for a bit.

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm about a month away from finally having my own home gym and I wasn't planning on spending much on a rack...until I saw that one. May have to do without a recumbent bike for a bit.

If that's the only thing that's holding you back from a nice rack.....I'd wait for a year on the recumbent bike!!

You can figure out a lot of ways to do cardio.....but the rack is your central piece....get the mongo rack dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Keetman View Post
    If that's the only thing that's holding you back from a nice rack.....I'd wait for a year on the recumbent bike!!

You can figure out a lot of ways to do cardio.....but the rack is your central piece....get the mongo rack dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah screw the bike.

I was letting my wife influence my priorities. Time to man up!