Page 5 of 580 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
    sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gbg View Post
    Hey sword,welcome aboard

how's the oly lifting going?
    I snatched 60kg a couple of weeks ago. It is mostly technique. I'm sure I could do more.

current power clean: 110kg
    current power snatch: 85kg

But the PLifting keeps pulling me in also! The oly lifts are fun and interesting though which is why I continue to do them
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    I snatched 60kg a couple of weeks ago. It is mostly technique. I'm sure I could do more.

current power clean: 110kg
    current power snatch: 85kg

But the PLifting keeps pulling me in also! The oly lifts are fun and interesting though which is why I continue to do them
    Nice! my technique is getting better it's the3#s that suck.
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice! my technique is getting better it's the3#sthat suck.
    The what?

- GZA "4th Chamber"

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The what?
    Ooops I'm at work multi tasking

the numbers.
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

Ooops I'm at work multi tasking

the numbers.
    In due time

- GZA "4th Chamber"

madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I liked that show

dunno why.
    Because you had a crush on the quirky-but-brilliant short curly-haired lawyer guy. Who Olympic weightlaft in his spare time (not shown on the show).

hazard52003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hazard52003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hazard52003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hazard52003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hazard52003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hazard52003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hazard52003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hazard52003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hazard52003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hazard52003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hazard52003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    since this is a rant thread i am going to rant today cause im still heated after my morning workout and a cold shower

so next week im starting up a new routine set up by mezzie (thanks again) so today i was basically going to go in and do whatever i felt like focusing on back and a little tricep work..

so walking to the gym i decided i would do some clean/snatch pulls after my warmup, then some pullups and see where the day took me.

so as i walked in the gym i see the strength and conditioning coach he stops me and says "hey i can't let you use the platforms today because i have a team coming in 5 minutes", so i was kinda bummed and said to myself, whatever i can improvise..

so i walk into the gym and i see random dumbells strewn all over the floor and the platforms and i think to myself "wtf is he crazy?". so normally the coach posts up the workouts for his atheletes on sheets of paper on the wall and i always read them out of curiosity. so i walk over and i see hes devised some crazy ass circuit involving db cleans, db curl and push, db rips, oh plate squate and press, and incline bench..

i immediately think to myself are you serious bro? you don't want me to use the platforms for this crazy ass junk?

so immediately made a decision from here on out.. i will go wherever i please in this gym, i am a senior at this college, i've put in my time and tuition money, and this clown will not tell me what to do. i have created a new slogan for myself.. "I am an olympic weightlifter, i will drop barbells wherever i damn please"

edit: this is not the first time i couldn't use the platforms because he has them "reserved" for stupid **** like this.. for example, one time he had kids do box jumps and then land on the platform.. i mean wtf? or my second favorite was they were doing OH plate lunges with one foot on the platforms, and he reserved all 4 of them for that purpose.. what a douche.
    NJ CREW - 908/973

Originally Posted by madaozeki View Post
    Because you had a crush on the quirky-but-brilliant short curly-haired lawyer guy. Who Olympic weightlaft in his spare time (not shown on the show).
    You sure change characters a lot last week you were the guy who never gets sick and has crazy ass strength.
    Make up your mind already
    Originally Posted by hazard52003 View Post
    since this is a rant thread i am going to rant today cause im still heated after my morning workout and a cold shower

so next week im starting up a new routine set up by mezzie (thanks again) so today i was basically going to go in and do whatever i felt like focusing on back and a little tricep work..

so walking to the gym i decided i would do some clean/snatch pulls after my warmup, then some pullups and see where the day took me.

so as i walked in the gym i see the strength and conditioning coach he stops me and says "hey i can't let you use the platforms today because i have a team coming in 5 minutes", so i was kinda bummed and said to myself, whatever i can improvise..

so i walk into the gym and i see random dumbells strewn all over the floor and the platforms and i think to myself "wtf is he crazy?". so normally the coach posts up the workouts for his atheletes on sheets of paper on the wall and i always read them out of curiosity. so i walk over and i see hes devised some crazy ass circuit involving db cleans, db curl and push, db rips, oh plate squate and press, and incline bench..

i immediately think to myself are you serious bro? you don't want me to use the platforms for this crazy ass junk?

so immediately made a decision from here on out.. i will go wherever i please in this gym, i am a senior at this college, i've put in my time and tuition money, and this clown will not tell me what to do. i have created a new slogan for myself.. "I am an olympic weightlifter, i will drop barbells wherever i damn please"

edit: this is not the first time i couldn't use the platforms because he has them "reserved" for stupid **** like this.. for example, one time he had kids do box jumps and then land on the platform.. i mean wtf? or my second favorite was they were doing OH plate lunges with one foot on the platforms, and he reserved all 4 of them for that purpose.. what a douche.
    Put your foot down and tell him your an athlete and need to train, they can box jump anywhere a platform is made for Olympic lifting not that crap.

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

On behalf of actual Strength and Conditioning coaches everywhere, I would shove a barbell up his ass for you if I had time.

Thumbs down

hazard52003 what bull****

- GZA "4th Chamber"

I saw that thread you started in the misc <shakes head> and here I thought you were a nice guy

PhD in Broscience crackyflipside's Avatar
    crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn, sword, you got 26,000 posts on here... social life much?
    Olympic Weightlifting: Cuban Method
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=703396581

Snatch: 97kg
    Clean and jerk: 120kg
    Front squat 160kg
    Back squat: 170kg

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by crackyflipside View Post
    Yeah, thats . . .

dammit.

Originally Posted by Arlecchino View Post
    Yeah, thats . . .

dammit.
    he he....

hazard52003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hazard52003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hazard52003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hazard52003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hazard52003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hazard52003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hazard52003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hazard52003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hazard52003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hazard52003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hazard52003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    On behalf of actual Strength and Conditioning coaches everywhere, I would shove a barbell up his ass for you if I had time.
    keep in mind im a very respectful at the gym... i never interfere with his atheletes and his training, heck i think he does an good job of training his atheletes, i would just like him to please show the same respect back to me...and thanks lol

and i wasn't being very clear either what i meant by "drop barbells" was on misses... i wouldn't drop a barbell not on a platform when i hit a lift for no reason..

none the less.. im getting off topic here and don't want to hijack this thread.. and now i have to go to class.. cya guys later
    NJ CREW - 908/973

keep in mind im a very respectful at the gym... i never interfere with his atheletes and his training, heck i think he does an good job of training his atheletes, i would just like him to please show the same respect back to me...

and i wasn't being very clear either what i meant by "drop barbells" was on misses... i wouldn't drop a barbell not on a platform when i hit a lift for no reason..

none the less.. im getting off topic here and don't want to hijack this thread
    It's a rant thread no such thing as hijacking.

I saw that thread you started in the misc <shakes head> and here I thought you were a nice guy
    I am but won't let anyone mess with my peeps.

Wait, the call out thread or the fetish thread?

Originally Posted by crackyflipside View Post
    Yeah, thats . . .

dammit.
    I talk a lot.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

I am but won't let anyone mess with my peeps.

Wait, the call out thread or the fetish thread?

I talk a lot.
    The fetish thread.

how old are you?

The fetish thread.

how old are you?
    I just turned 26. Man has needs.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

I just turned 26. Man has needs.
    I understand, reason I asked......couger

I understand, reason I asked......couger
    You read my posts in my thread.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

You read my posts in my thread.
    yup

yup
    ty for putting me on the spot there

I just made a new friend.
    Last edited by sword_; 10-23-2009 at 11:25 AM.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I tried opening that thread, but I'm at work and my computer nearly exploded...

I just skimmed through it in fear my employer would be able to see it.

Disable images.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Disable images.
    I didn't mean because of processing power...

Olympic Lifter To Be BredFromFire's Avatar
    BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000)
    Afternoon Oly Lifters.

Rest day today, am anxious to get to week 3 of the coan/philippi deadlift routine but i've got to wait like 5 more days.

anyway. my teachers have noticed that i've taking a liking into oly lifting (the ones that supervise the school weight room) and i snatched my bw finally in the gym and they were impressed (i'm a manlet yeah... but was good for me).

long story short, i'm in charge of starting an olympic weightlifting club for my high school and there's actually a decent amount of interest. i'm so pumped.
    Start/Now
    Back Squat: 155/405
    Deadlift: 145/415
    Bench Press: 1 pound/1 kilogram

proud sponser of brool story co., bringing you brool stories since 1932

**shoulder injury putting oly lifting on hold**

Jiu-Jitsu jizzbelt

Originally Posted by BredFromFire View Post
    Afternoon Oly Lifters.

Rest day today, am anxious to get to week 3 of the coan/philippi deadlift routine but i've got to wait like 5 more days.

anyway. my teachers have noticed that i've taking a liking into oly lifting (the ones that supervise the school weight room) and i snatched my bw finally in the gym and they were impressed (i'm a manlet yeah... but was good for me).

long story short, i'm in charge of starting an olympic weightlifting club for my high school and there's actually a decent amount of interest. i'm so pumped.
    That's AWESOME! Where do you live? I'll coach it!

Originally Posted by BredFromFire View Post
    Afternoon Oly Lifters.

WOW!!! that's great! you must be excited, we need more Oly lifters in the world

WOOT!!!!!!