Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Keto Therapy in Progress YMCA4ThisChick's Avatar
    YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Totals: 2294 CALORIES/ 87 FAT/ 174 CARBS/220 PROTEIN

YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MarvelComicGirl View Post
    GLAMAZONS (if you watch wrestling you should know this hahaha)
    OMG, that is a cool name and no I dont, haha.

MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Beth Phoenix FTW! She is an awesome person, I've met her a few times before she went to WWE. She used to wrestle on and off in a local fed back in 2003 . Her WWE nickname is Glamazon lol (Glam+Amazon)
    My Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118412991 (new)

Walafied Geeky Weightlifter/Gamer

Current Goals:
    -Recover
    -Get my Strength back!
    -Lose some lbs~!

Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Glamazons!
    (Obviously!)

I am off to the gym now for chest and tris...fueled by that guy's smack talking post!

But really, it is a one day at a time thing for me, putting one foot in front of the other despite negativity and obstacles. Doing the work one day at a time is what makes you successful, and getting up every time you fall down. I didn't get from 320# to where I am now by giving up, even when it got really hard. Stay postive, be strong and do your best, ladies.
    "...regret is an awful thing--a poisonous luxury. The less you have of it, the better."---Henry Rollins

MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    VERY nice post Mo ria! Good advice. If you ladies ever feel down post it so we can encourage you don't hide it because it will dwell there and you will get depressed over time. We just take steps to better ourselves each day *nods*. I'm excited to see how everyone does in 6months. The transformations will be amazing

OH! and have fun working out Mo ria!

*editted* What other cool stuff can us ladies do? Any team ideas and stuff?
    Last edited by MarvelComicGirl; 01-02-2008 at 10:21 PM.
    My Journal:

Current Goals:
    -Recover
    -Get my Strength back!
    -Lose some lbs~!

To be Healthy & Lean Going4Lean's Avatar
    Going4Lean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Going4Lean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Going4Lean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Going4Lean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Going4Lean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Going4Lean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Going4Lean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Going4Lean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Going4Lean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Going4Lean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Going4Lean is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Jan 2, day two of challenge...

Weight: 125 * I lost a pound this morning! Yay!

Calories: 1365
    Fat: 28
    Carbohydrates: 135
    Protein: 118
    Sodium: 703

Fitness: Total Gym, full body, 60 minutes
    *I don`t have to book to give the names of all the exercises I do, but I am working with 60% of my body weight at 3 sets/15 reps. This is 10% more resistance than I was doing before this challenge started, and I sure struggle with muscle fatigue by the final reps.*

Keep up the great work, Gladiators! We are ALL off to a fantastic start!!
    ~Shelly~

"Burning fat and transforming your body is simple, but it's not easy. You gotta work at it. But if you're willing to put the work in, you will take out the rewards!"

**I'm working with a weight lifting restriction, due to surgery repair, but I'm still making great progress.**

MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it looks like it will come down to glamazons or gladiators.

we need to take a vote on it, I think
    LIFT. EAT. REST. REPEAT.

part of DA...keep it on the QT

4Burgers2Fries1DietSoda dochall22's Avatar
    dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500)
    u picking ur name?
    Jan 1 - ???

Or we could just be the Glamazon Glatiators? or is that a bit much hah.

W007 congrats on the weight loss Going4Lean!

Should we do stuff like team projects, weekly topic discussions, or Workout of the week?
    My Journal:

Current Goals:
    -Recover
    -Get my Strength back!
    -Lose some lbs~!

dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500)
    BattleBabes!
    WariorWomen
    CrazyChicks
    Jan 1 - ???

Wooo crazy chick is good but we are trying for a name with G for the group name since we are team g. Nice choices you gave though
    My Journal:

Current Goals:
    -Recover
    -Get my Strength back!
    -Lose some lbs~!

MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Should we do stuff like team projects, weekly topic discussions, or Workout of the week?
    that's a bit of a moutful, lol!

i was thinking along the same thing as you re weekly discussions etc.

maybe we could start with people talking summarising what they're fitness routine is. e.g. what diet type and what kind of workout split they're on. we son;t have to list all the details (unless you want to ) but a couple of paragraphs would be cool.
    LIFT. EAT. REST. REPEAT.

GTEAM

and you girls can secretly know the g stands for GOODGODWE"REGOODLOOKIN
    Jan 1 - ???

Wink

GYMINATORS? That would be a good one.

Yes, I would do a team project, etc..

Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    that's a bit of a moutful, lol!

i was thinking along the same thing as you re weekly discussions etc.

maybe we could start with people talking summarising what they're fitness routine is. e.g. what diet type and what kind of workout split they're on. we son;t have to list all the details (unless you want to ) but a couple of paragraphs would be cool.
    Haha true it is a mouthful ^__^

Good Idea! Ok I'll give it a go.

On and off since late 2005 I've going to the gym to get in shape but had no guidance. I had 1 person trainer try to help me but I swear he was lazy . In May 2006 I moved out on my own and had to relocate to another gym since it was too far to travel. First off I found a cheaper and had people that were more motivating (I felt like I was one of those people that they expected to never return after while at my old gym, like they wanted me to leave). For awhile I did what ever on my own until my one ex coworker recommended BB.com to me. A lot of people on here have been really helpful. Since September 2007 I've been more on a strength building program and just recently started changing it up so its alittle iffy at the moment.

Old setup
    Monday: Chest/shoulder/triceps
    Tuesday: Biceps/Forearm
    Wednesday: Back/Abs
    Thursday: Legs
    Friday: Squats/Deads w/ light leg workouts for stretching

Each day I try to do some form of cardio. Each exercise I do I end up doing 6reps X 5 sets.

For the cutting contest I want to add in more cardio exercises and the past few days I've been doing 12repsX5sets instead of 6X5 and lowered the weight alittle. My one friend is trying to get me into a BodyForLife Routine which has cardio only days (Its close to HIIT). But just doing plan cardio in one day is alittle boring. So I'm still working on my new setup. Not sure but I might stick with my old?

As far as diet goes I'm trying to stick between the 2200-2500 zone on calories and 100-150 carb for my max for now and lower it as I lose weight. At times I have a hard time reaching even 2000 calories and other days its easy.
    *tags the next women to post her story*

Originally Posted by dochall22 View Post
    GTEAM

HAHAHA nice

Originally Posted by YMCA4ThisChick View Post
    GYMINATORS? That would be a good one.

Yes, I would do a team project, etc..
    HAHA! Like Terminators
    Sweet! We got some plotting to do
    Last edited by MarvelComicGirl; 01-03-2008 at 12:03 AM.
    My Journal:

Current Goals:
    -Recover
    -Get my Strength back!
    -Lose some lbs~!

Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    THE G SPOT! rofllllllllllll

no punt intended!!
    Team [E]xtreme

If there's nothing but survival,
    How can I believe in Sin?
    In a world that gives you nothing,
    We need something to Believe in!

HAHAH OYE! Bad! hahaha

Hey its the supersayian brucelee loving wrestling fan duuuude again~!
    My Journal:

Current Goals:
    -Recover
    -Get my Strength back!
    -Lose some lbs~!

Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HAHAH OYE! Bad! hahaha

Hey its the supersayian brucelee loving wrestling fan duuuude again~!
    heres a little motivation for ya girls

lol
    Team [E]xtreme

Ahhhh a wannabe bishie ahhh my eyes buuurn *covers them*

Some girls might think bon jovi is hott.. sorry to offend haha
    My Journal:

Current Goals:
    -Recover
    -Get my Strength back!
    -Lose some lbs~!

Ahhhh a wannabe bishie ahhh my eyes buuurn *covers them*

Some girls might think bon jovi is hott.. sorry to offend haha
    im growing my hair that
    i think iv used up all my time in the ladies room , cya :P
    Team [E]xtreme

HAHA! You want to be a wannabe bishie too O_O? Good luck with the hair it will be hard to maintain
    Awww visiting hours are over already? haha jk See ya!
    Last edited by MarvelComicGirl; 01-03-2008 at 01:47 AM.
    My Journal:

Current Goals:
    -Recover
    -Get my Strength back!
    -Lose some lbs~!

zia1_mb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zia1_mb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zia1_mb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zia1_mb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zia1_mb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zia1_mb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zia1_mb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zia1_mb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zia1_mb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zia1_mb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zia1_mb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Day 2/3

Hi ladies

Quick update - crap day yesterday, no gym, had only one meal. On the bright side got lots of shopping!!!!

Off to the gym, legs and abs today and some form of cardio, maybe the spin class. Will post more later.

missthang_79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) missthang_79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) missthang_79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) missthang_79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) missthang_79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) missthang_79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) missthang_79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) missthang_79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) missthang_79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) missthang_79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) missthang_79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by dochall22 View Post
    GTEAM

Ha! That was cute! We will be saying that pretty soon huh ladies?!? My vote is for Gladiators!

How are yall?!?
    I can do this!

i'm torn now

At first i was thingking Gladiators was cool, strong and everything but as i was inthe whower, I was thinking Glamazons is all of that with a touch of feminitity. i.e. females who kick ass!

Thoughts?
    LIFT. EAT. REST. REPEAT.

Originally Posted by zia1_mb View Post
    Hi ladies

Quick update - crap day yesterday, no gym, had only one meal. On the bright side got lots of shopping!!!!

Off to the gym, legs and abs today and some form of cardio, maybe the spin class. Will post more later.
    Aww Well I hope you have an fantastic day today

Originally Posted by missthang_79 View Post
    Ha! That was cute! We will be saying that pretty soon huh ladies?!? My vote is for Gladiators!

How are yall?!?
    Day is going pretty good. How are you?

Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    i'm torn now

At first i was thingking Gladiators was cool, strong and everything but as i was inthe whower, I was thinking Glamazons is all of that with a touch of feminitity. i.e. females who kick ass!

Thoughts?
    ^___^ its going to be a tough choice
    My Journal:

Current Goals:
    -Recover
    -Get my Strength back!
    -Lose some lbs~!

Kloe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kloe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kloe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kloe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kloe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kloe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kloe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kloe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kloe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kloe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kloe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Super_Kaioken View Post
    heres a little motivation for ya girls

lol

o0o... I love him! *sizzle*

Kloe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kloe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kloe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kloe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kloe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kloe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kloe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kloe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kloe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kloe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kloe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ladies...I'm suffering an addiction! *eek*

mmmmmmm...natty pb.... *drool*
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by Kloe View Post
    Ladies...I'm suffering an addiction! *eek*

mmmmmmm...natty pb.... *drool*
    Oh my gosh me too!! Smuckers Natural Peanut Butter w/ Honey~! FTW
    I thought Peanutbutter was good for you? Just it uppers your calories pretty quickly though...

oh oh! I finnally remembered what I wanted to ask you ladies. How much water do you drink in a day? I've been drinking between 5-6liters a day (thats not including the water I mix my protein powder with.....). Maybe a little too much? heh?
    My Journal:

Current Goals:
    -Recover
    -Get my Strength back!
    -Lose some lbs~!

c0ldhart is on a distinguished road. (+10) c0ldhart is on a distinguished road. (+10) c0ldhart is on a distinguished road. (+10) c0ldhart is on a distinguished road. (+10) c0ldhart is on a distinguished road. (+10) c0ldhart is on a distinguished road. (+10) c0ldhart is on a distinguished road. (+10) c0ldhart is on a distinguished road. (+10) c0ldhart is on a distinguished road. (+10) c0ldhart is on a distinguished road. (+10) c0ldhart is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    oh oh! I finnally remembered what I wanted to ask you ladies. How much water do you drink in a day? I've been drinking between 5-6liters a day (thats not including the water I mix my protein powder with.....). Maybe a little too much? heh?
    I think as long as you can handle going to the restroom all of the time, i don't really think that you can drink too much water per se... I drink a TON and I always feel better vs worse...especially for our goals of weight loss.

Ok, I know that no one wants a whiner in the beginning and I promise you that I'm not normally, but I hate it when I get a cold. They pop up OVERNIGHT!!! I find that it's really hard for me to eat ENOUGH and I always know when I go too low, b/c WHAM, I get a cold.... I'll say this much... it's taught me alot about calorie intake.

I haven't posted much, but my stats are up (w/ PICS...<shudder>) and this is what I'll be doing once I get home... in about two weeks... Yep, I really don't get to start this until after Feb 1, b/c I'll be traveling for the next three weeks with work... so my goal in that time period is to eat ENOUGH HEALTHY food and maintain my current weight. I think I'll be ok, b/c my BF is really excited about me coming home and I will be returning to MY kitchen which has me STOKED!!!! So on top of all of that, I also have doctor's orders to not do ANY lower body workouts since I have a really severe case of tendonitis in my knee... yep,... even hurts to walk. So I went from running 20 miles a week, 3 spin classes...to nothing... very frustrating.

Oh, now after all of that whining... this is what I'm going to do...as usual, I have a PLAN!

As soon as I get home, I'm going to stock the house with really good healthy clean food... and get membership at my BF's gym, which he says ROCKS. Then I'm taking a month off, before I go back to work (I've been deployed to Iraq for two years and I really need time off before I head back to work.) and I want to use that time to get my workout and eating routine into check. It'll be great, b/c the boyfriend is doing a bulk while I'm doing a cut and he can't gain weight on junk food... plus, I'll have my spotter back!!!

So as you can tell, I'm so excited about going home that I'm not even worried about this month being a workout wash and I just plan on jumping back into my routine once I get on the ground.

I wish the best to all of you. I'm really excited about these next few months and I know that we are going to ROCK!!!! I know I'll be coming here when I need motivation or a good ol' fashioned a$$ chewing when I'm in a slump !!!
    -Hart

It's time to kill the CHUNK!!!!

if it's not causing you any problems then go for it. I'm really bad with water at this tuime of year. I trying to make 2 litres minimum everyday and then move from there.
    LIFT. EAT. REST. REPEAT.