Page 49 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 2658

Thread: geek gets tough

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry to hear things are kinda Meh, Geek. Don't let the DL thing get to ya, it's supposed to be fun so make sure you do whatever it takes to keep it fun. I think you need lifting in your life, it's something you excel at and it makes you happy, keep rolling sista. How long have you guys been in the current city?

Happy belated B-day! Like you said it's all about diet, if you like PL then PL, no need to switch everything up. Currently you've lost weight, gotten stronger, and gotten healthier with powerlifting right? Hellz yeah, just keep going, do it for fun and the health aspects are a big bonus. Sorry you're sad and lost atm, getting there myself as I'm realizing I'm not going to have any free time in the next couple months and will have to struggle to squeeze in lifting days, diet will be all jacked up again as it is every few months when work overtakes my life. Turns into extreme rage and then I can't even go to the grocery store without have a major incident/starting fights, srs. And stop calling yourself an old lady, pfft you are not! PM box is always open my friend.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in agreement with 80's & Ham said . . .

Happy belated day Geek

You are not an old lady and the DL well come just keep going at it - As for the diet thing ah not something I'm all that good at - if it' s any solace remember even small changes will make a difference over time just keep doing the great job with the working out and moderating intake. Shrugging.jpg /not so good advice ended. Hope the sad goes away soon and you find a plan that works for ya my friend.
    "Ego kills spirit. Find confidence in your own progress not in comparison to others." - me waking up 11/21/15

"It does not have to be a perfect workout; just be consistent" - my obi-wan

On my way to new levels in 2017
    347 / 209 / DL 408 / 964.5 / Wilks 429.013

"Stay humble" - B*itch that lifts > me

vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good Morning..
    Just wanted to check in and let you know i was thinking of you. Hope you are having a nice weekend...
    Daily Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172687201
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Food Journal
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

Just doing the prep work! jjeane's Avatar
    jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey Geek!
    Sending big hug first. Do not let that DL get you down. I wouldn't even call it a fail. You had it half way there! February is a hard month for me as well. Sad overtakes me a lot. It is grey and cold and meh. So I hear you. But get back at it. Do a week with lighter weights. Don't even try for PR. Try some new lifts for a week. Then go back. You have gotten great advice from some awesome peps. Do what ever you have to to make it fun again.
    Diet sucks. But lots of small changes add up. What does you average day intake look like?
    I hate to see you sad. You have inspired me so much. Keep at it. We are all here for you!!!
    Spoon Barbell Club

My Journal- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147722593

No person with dignity and a soul wants a hand out- they want to earn what they have. Jim Wendler

Set your bar high, be kind, and do more of what makes you stronger. Eleiko

Love over fear

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awe, GeekyGirl ... don't be in pooville

You know, the one thing I've noticed in your journal is how little time, if any, that you spend doing things for you. I remember what it was like being a stay-at-home mom and it wasn't always easy. I did a ton of fun stuff with the kids, but I also did a ton of fun stuff without them.

Do you have a group of friends you can meet for coffee or something without the kids? Or have you thought about joining a gym for the sheer fact that it can be a pretty fun social environment? Go shopping, get a massage, roam around the bookstore, whatever would give you some "me" time ... no kids ... even no husband. Have you ever thought about tanning? I know it's horribly bad, but I tan because the warmth, bright light and teeny little 12 minute vacation works wonders for my disposition in the winter. I know you work out at home and that may seem like time for you, but you're working around your kids schedules and I know they've disrupted your lifting time.....so that's not really time uninterrupted for you.

I agree, we are all our own worst critic, but along with the negatives of aging there are a lot of positives. There are things that I would like to change about my looks, but I never point them out to anyone, because then they would see those things too. I try to keep as much negativity as possible out of my life. It sounds a little goofy, but every morning I read the "page of the day" from a positive affirmations book and every night when I get into bed I think of three good things that happened that day.

Do something nice for you, Geek! You deserve it ... and don't you dare feel guilty about spending the money or spending the time without your family. If you don't take good care of yourself, you can't expect to be able to take good care of everyone else.

And birthdays and kind of like the scale .... it's a number and it can mess with your head ... but when all is said and done, it's just a number that's not all that important ... unless, of course, it gets you a senior citizen discount at the store
    {{{{hugs}}}}
    Last edited by swooshie; 02-09-2013 at 03:24 PM.
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm sorry you are feeling down. It's the middle of winter - I know what you mean about the 'trapped' feeling. Happy belated - 43 isn't old though you aren't even a half century yet.
    Love others well, but love thyself the most

Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thinkgeek. The solution to brighten up your wardrobe and day.
    First time order at iHerb.com? I got this discount code: EKE466. Will give you 10,- off on any order over 40$, 5 on any order under..
    http://www.iherb.com?rcode=EKE466

Blog! [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165643671&p=1324304881#post1324304881[/url]

geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000)

you guys are amazing. wow. thank you so so much.

plan is to lift light today to get back in it. 60% for squat and 80% for bench and row. will do GM's and AB rollouts, too, but my son is still yucky sick. sitting with him while he watches yo gabba gabba. saturday we drove an hour and a half each way to go to an urgent care center to get him prednisone. i was worried about his airway. he sounds better now with the prednisone. if he sleeps i can lift, but sleeping is not coming so easy for him. definitely will be doing lots of nursing today. thank goodness i was able to clean the house late last night

i am very thankful for all of these ideas and am in the contemplation stage. i took the advice of jjean and will just lift light to ease back in it and swoosh, i am taking your advice to heart. havent been in this town long (year and a half with an infant now toddler) and have not yet made a friend. but i have some really close friends that i keep in contact with via FB and phone.

i do need to figure out how to regularly get time for *myself* not time to clean the house uninterrupted. which is what ive been doing with the baby's short preschool time.

thought i would check in. i am getting my head back in the game. i am going back to low-moderate carbs which is the best way for me to clean my diet. i have been doing super high simple carb these past two weeks which has kept me in that rollercoaster cycle. stopped that yesterday and will just focus on getting the sugar/flours back in check.

lifting or not today, i also plan on doing elliptical cardio tonight when he is sleeping, and as soon as the baby is better, i will make sure to do daily outings in the sun.

lol at the shirt, equi

made an appointment with a PCP in town to get a script for wellbutrin. haven't used it since i started trying to conceive, but i think it would be a useful medication at this point. i doubt there is a suitable therapist in town, but i wouldn't mind some talk therapy for ideas and stuff. definitely do not need psychoanalysis; been there done that. this is situational coupled with my body chemistry.
    Last edited by geek23ka; 02-11-2013 at 01:09 PM.

jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey Geek. Hope the little one is feeling better.
    Hang in there Feb is almost over. Hope you are feeling better!
    Spoon Barbell Club

No person with dignity and a soul wants a hand out- they want to earn what they have. Jim Wendler

Love over fear

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by geek23ka View Post
    plan is to lift light today to get back in it. 60% for squat and 80% for bench and row. will do GM's and AB rollouts, too, but my son is still yucky sick. sitting with him while he watches yo gabba gabba. saturday we drove an hour and a half each way to go to an urgent care center to get him prednisone. i was worried about his airway. he sounds better now with the prednisone. if he sleeps i can lift, but sleeping is not coming so easy for him. definitely will be doing lots of nursing today. thank goodness i was able to clean the house late last night
    Holy mother of ham you really do live up in the mountains or something don't you?! The UC here is literally 3min from my house (I swear they built that right after I moved in, they know I don't get along with bees and other things in nature lol.) I hope your jam-hander is better soon.

Good for you getting things back on track, Geek I am proud. Please take some time out and do something fun or that you enjoy at least once a day too.
    Current PRs:

*Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just saying hi geek. Looks like you have a plan and that's good. It's easy to feel lost sometimes, just dont get stuck in it. Hopefully your baby is sleeping better by now. Enjoy the lifting if you have time to get it in!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172554141

pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Geek!! hi there sorry you aren't feeling super great hope the script helps...i know several people on it and they def say it helps.
    Yes do what Ham says and find something fun as often as you can!
    My Journal
    Sometimes there's lifting talk. Sometimes notsomuch.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135168601

*Sponsored* ProMera CapsiBlast=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153005161

*Sponsored* ProMera Con-Cret=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146080323&p=907575483&posted=1#post907575483

*TEAM AMAZON* Sisterhood of Iron

Benched 185x2 and isn't afraid to tell you ALL about it:)

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Geek ... I'm not sure where you live, but there must be an airport somewhere on that mountain of yours. Get on one headed to Portland and I'll meet you at the airport We'll do girly stuff!

Amazon Weekend!!! Let's all meet somewhere!!
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

Originally Posted by swooshie View Post
    Geek ... I'm not sure where you live, but there must be an airport somewhere on that mountain of yours. Get on one headed to Portland and I'll meet you at the airport We'll do girly stuff!

Amazon Weekend!!! Let's all meet somewhere!!
    Stop by Clev, OH after that Geeky. It's 19 degrees out, warm enough to grill out, we'll do chicken legs!
    Current PRs:

geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hey guys! cross country tour of bb.com girls coming up!

cliffs
    got 6 hours sleep two nights in a row and feel better already.

still gonna get on meds bc they really helped last time. dont want progress to crap out like this.

bb still sick. six hours sleep interrupted 11 times per bodymedia

i'm wearing bodymedia again and entering in food to bodymedia. yesterday i got intake down to maintenance and today i'm aiming for less than maintenance. one baby step at a time.

went on a nice walk with the baby (who has been trapped indoors forever. he loved it but was coughing the whole time ) walk was nice. it was in the high 50's and sunny. so we had 40 minutes of throwing rocks and sticks and running about.

today's goals: staying on top of tracking food, create 500cal deficit, and get 30 minutes exercise on elliptical when bb naps

Hey Geek. Sorry BB is still sick. It gets so old for everyone involved.
    Baby steps are where it is at!! Keep at it.
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi Geek!

Catching up on your journal. Work has been a little crazy.

Happy belated b-day! I turned 43 last fall. I get it about being self-critical. I woke up this week and saw the wrinkles on my chest and I was like "where the hell did this come from?" ...but then I remembered that I've got friends younger than me that seem older. A lot of it has to do with mindset. Winters can be tough too. You hang in there girly!

beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey Geek hang tough. Glad to read you are. getting back on track must be difficult with bb being sick. Hope you both feel better soon.
    "Ego kills spirit. Find confidence in your own progress not in comparison to others." - me waking up 11/21/15

"It does not have to be a perfect workout; just be consistent" - my obi-wan

On my way to new levels in 2017
    347 / 209 / DL 408 / 964.5 / Wilks 429.013

"Stay humble" - B*itch that lifts > me

Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry to hear you've been out of sorts, life has a way of throwing things in our path, I know it gets tiring!

Hope bub is getting closer to 100%. It is difficult as it is raising a bub and toddler and to be able to focus on getting yourself on track ..virtually impossible since they are so reliant on you.

I have a lot of respect for you in your consistency of pursuing your goals. Don't laugh, you have been great, you've had a lot to deal with and littlies demanding so much of your time. It's amazing how you've managed to get this far! It shows you are driven. Give yourself a pat on the back! If you keep what little time you have balanced, don't burn yourself out and keep getting a little help from hubby so you can have YOUR time...you'll get your magic back in no time at all!

Chin up and make sure to reward yourself often

PS- Just wanted to add. If you had asked me if I could get back on my feet with littlies about I would have laughed my head off, so you are way ahead of me there! Mine have left the roost this year, so I've all the time in the world. Pretty pathetic that it took me 10 years to get a move on! Something to think about
    Last edited by Lou1se; 02-17-2013 at 10:09 PM.

im wiped out from an itty bitty baby workout

today
    squat - 75x5, 95x5, 115x5x5 (inner muscles sore already from this. man, 2.5 weeks off and i have some real work to do)
    bench - 55x5, 75x5, 85x5x5

my barbell that is on the floor is still loaded from that failed deadlift. ill ask the husband to unload it tonight and get some rows done tomorrow.

i can tell im gonna be sore and that's sort of awesome and definitely a reminder not to sit on my ass and cry instead of doing something. lol.

Just count it as a really good deload. After the first workout or two back I bet your lifts will feel like they're flying up! I think I've DLed twice this yr srs, I usually don't have enough days to get everything in so I'd rather skip that than an entire Back Day, gotta keep those rows up with the bench.
    Current PRs:

Totally agree with Hobbes. After a break the first couple workouts are HARD! But then the muscle seems to remember after leaving you with a huge case of DOMS, what it can do.
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Just count it as a really good deload. After the first workout or two back I bet your lifts will feel like they're flying up! I think I've DLed twice this yr srs, I usually don't have enough days to get everything in so I'd rather skip that than an entire Back Day, gotta keep those rows up with the bench.
    ok this is a really good deload. my quads are crying today. your back and shoulders are awesome, so i can understand why youd wanna keep that up.

Originally Posted by jjeane View Post
    Totally agree with Hobbes. After a break the first couple workouts are HARD! But then the muscle seems to remember after leaving you with a huge case of DOMS, what it can do.
    yeah those doms are a killer! i wonder if it will be worse tomorrow. ill have to modify but i wont deviate from lifting 3x/week. ever again. even if i do a super light workout.

today 30 minutes elliptical done this morning. glad my head is back in the game.

nutrition is being dealt with, but i'm going to start treating nutrition like fight club. the first rule is we dont talk about fight club. when i get to 225, ill let you guys know. that's my first goal.

Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000)
    (((((Geek!)))))

You're like my wiser sister to whom I look up to! I am not posting much right now due to stress (not necessarily all bad) in my life, but I think about you all the time.

You're doing amazingly well!
    ~TEAM AMAZON~ Sisterhood of Iron

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144133491
    MyFitnessPal Food Diary: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/perpetua3d

"Whether you think you can or you thing you can't, you're right!" - Henry Ford

tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    gonna add in my agreements. DOMS after a break/deload are awful. You'll love how fast weights increase over the next few weeks though.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172554141

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Aww, sorry you've been feeling down!

Workouts are always tough after a few weeks off, but Hammie is right- after a week or two your lifts will be right back up there!

Loved the movie Fight Club!

Hope you have a good day today!
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

Originally Posted by Redfizz View Post
    (((((Geek!)))))

You're like my wiser sister to whom I look up to! I am not posting much right now due to stress (not necessarily all bad) in my life, but I think about you all the time.

youre a sweet pea. the stress thing can be overwhelming, good stress or not. i figure im doing well when im not falling apart. lol

Originally Posted by tina722 View Post
    gonna add in my agreements. DOMS after a break/deload are awful. You'll love how fast weights increase over the next few weeks though.
    tomorrows lifting is gonna be interesting. haha. i cant wait to get back to lifting heavy, tina. your lifts are spurring me on, most definitely.

Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    Aww, sorry you've been feeling down!

Workouts are always tough after a few weeks off, but Hammie is right- after a week or two your lifts will be right back up there!

Loved the movie Fight Club!

Hope you have a good day today!
    you always bring good cheer, gobbles. thank you so much!

pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi Geek Chick! Just stopping by to check on you. I hope you get back into with ease and less pain
    My Journal
    Sometimes there's lifting talk. Sometimes notsomuch.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135168601

*Sponsored* ProMera CapsiBlast=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153005161

*Sponsored* ProMera Con-Cret=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146080323&p=907575483&posted=1#post907575483

*TEAM AMAZON* Sisterhood of Iron

Benched 185x2 and isn't afraid to tell you ALL about it:)

Originally Posted by Redfizz View Post
    (((((Geek!)))))

Just a lulzy observation,
    Red = 5'3"
    Geeky = 5'6"
    So yes you are absolutely right!

Haha sorry, couldn't resist.
    Current PRs:

ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yay you're back!! up and at 'em, geek first few times back are always the worst, then you zoom right past where you were slowed previously.
    CSCS

845@132 | Wilks 429.55
    Meet lifts : Squat 275 | Bench 170 | Dead 400

Journal : http://tinyurl.com/80s-lifting-journal

mom to 3 boys / spend my life at grocery store crew