Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1508
    EpinephrineB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EpinephrineB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EpinephrineB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EpinephrineB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EpinephrineB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EpinephrineB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EpinephrineB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EpinephrineB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EpinephrineB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EpinephrineB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EpinephrineB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Gun pointed at me when I was 9 in a mock drive by while I was riding around the neighborhood on my bike. I raced home scared chit-less but no one was there because my dad was deployed, mom was working a second job, and my sister was in jail. I don't think about it often anymore but when I got older I had chalked it up to some young guys just trying to scare me. I'll be 27 soon and I've never experienced that amount of fear again.

What I wouldn't give to find out whoever did that to me.
    Feed the good wolf.

tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had a gun pointed at me by an officer because the plates on my bros car that I was driving was from his car that got stolen lol. My window couldnt roll and the officer was yelling at me to put my hands outside the window. He finally put cuffs on my and he was hella gentles lol. He called for backup and when the backup guy saw me he laughed because I didn't look threatful at all. We got it all settled out and the officers all tooked off lol.
    *Catholic Crew*
    *Community College Master Race*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

Joesky20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Joesky20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Joesky20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Joesky20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Joesky20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Joesky20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Joesky20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Joesky20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Joesky20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Joesky20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Joesky20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    May not be the scariest, but the only thing on my mind at the moment. If you've never heard of Athens Ohio, it's apparently the 13th most place in the world (or country, cannot remember). Its ranked that high because of this famous insane asylm called The Ridges. Its famous for really fuked up patients that lived there and was well known for lobotomies. Was built in the 1800's i believe, so check out this sick ass architecture..

well ya boy Joesky20 just so happens to go to college in the same town as this abandoned asylum. Me and a few m8s got quite drunk and decided to sneak inside.

What a fukkin bad idea, the moment you walk in its just long ass hallways with hundreds of patient rooms, something you'd see straight out of a horror movie. Bolts on the walls where chains once hung, old broken down "LEAD POISONING" signs hanging off the walls, walking over inches off chipped wall paint and dirt/dust. Felt very eerie, although i don't believe in stuff like that, it was just spooky, i believe anyone would be spooked just by the look of the inside. Welp we decided to travel all the way up to the attic, to get there we had to climb up this huge spiral staircase, just a dirt floor and a bunch of bricks, nothing exciting up there. But bruh.. the passage way down to the basement, big metal doors for probably patients who were just fukkin wackos, still bolted down where no one can get inside. We were too scared to venture deep inside the patient bathrooms, but just seeing the old Gothic bathtubs, sinks, and toilets was scary enough. When we reached the basement it had a lot of underground tunnels going to the 7th realm of hell i believe, srs they just went on and on and on, pitch black down there. Lots of square brick rooms and other crazy chit.. if you're ever in southeast Ohio, i recommend checking it out. Just the building alone is a sight to see.

Deadlift: 435
    Squat: 365
    Bench: 325
    OHP: 200

hungry like the wolf robthedawg's Avatar
    robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The stories on reddit r/nosleep are pretty creepy, i never go on reddit but nosleep is the only subreddit i occasionally check out. This story is fuking creepy. This guy's dead girlfriend is messaging him on ********. Here is a link if anyone wants to read it. He has screenshots of the convos and its terrifying.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/com...e_on_********/
    Golf Crew

DL: 400
    BP: 255
    SQ: 375

Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lmao, I just spent the last half an hour typing out what I remember about this story and then my mom sends me pics of the whole thing along with a written account by my grandfather. Ill just post the pics. You need to know however that my grandfather was an incredibly skeptical man, and did not believe in the supernatural. He always used to tell me, "I wholeheartedly do not believe in ghosts, however I did live in a house that I can only explain to be haunted by one." Here is the account he typed up. This occurred in a house in Taipei, half way up Yangmingshan. My grandfather was a diplomat and frequently moved around the Taiwanese country side.

here are the pics of the house:

pics of the bloody door:

Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i think i will just type out the other two stories tmmrw. feeling pretty lazy rn

SauceBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SauceBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SauceBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SauceBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SauceBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SauceBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SauceBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SauceBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SauceBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SauceBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SauceBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm at a party and drunk.
    Party moves to a different location so I hop in this guys car and he drives. Turns out he's wasted and speeding/swerving all over the place. I'm even grabbing the steering wheel at some points so we don't go off the road. Somehow we manage to make it to the house alive and the party continues. Few weeks later the same guy ends up killing himself in a drunk driving accident. No one else was involved thankfully but that could have easily been me too.

goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Read every word.

Saw a ghost in South Carolina while on vacation. Your stereotypical lady in white but it was only half a person that appeared in front of me and my friend. We were both frozen in fear this thing was just staring through us.

Around the same area people around there talk about seeing the 'Gray Man' that appears on the beach and the belief is that if you see him there is a storm or hurricane coming but your house will be spared.

Seen a UFO a few times.

A few other weird things.

hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bump
    Psalm 55:22
    La Lakers
    Lebron is soft

" Do not shed tears because there is no greater victory than to fall from this world a free man. ."

Fighting to beat anxiety/depression daily.
    6ft+ height crew

PURE BLOOD

TRAIN NAKED TO LOOK GOOD FaizanAzzz's Avatar
    FaizanAzzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FaizanAzzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FaizanAzzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FaizanAzzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FaizanAzzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FaizanAzzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FaizanAzzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FaizanAzzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FaizanAzzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FaizanAzzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FaizanAzzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    heard footsteps in my uncles home checked no one was these and i was alone.srs as fcuk
    Positive mentality
    Try to control anger crew
    MMA crew
    Fcuk up the situation crew
    Football crew
    Always their for help crew
    BRB FAP.

Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Strong bumps but I'm greatful, I love this thread.

Let's keep it going.

FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sub'd. Love these threads
    I REP HELPFUL POSTS

"Somewhere he is out there training while I'm not. One day when we meet, he will win."

"I put in work and its all for the kids, but these cats done forgot what work is"

Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bump
    -Some people say good things come to those who wait, truth is, good things come to those who work..... who work later.....who work harder...... who are willing to go further than anyone else to get them. If you're waiting for good things to come to you, you'll be waiting for a pretty long time.

-I'd rather live life saying "I failed" than "I could have"

yahkeyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yahkeyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yahkeyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yahkeyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yahkeyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yahkeyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yahkeyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yahkeyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yahkeyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yahkeyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yahkeyy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    astral projection
    Chlo� Grace Moretz Appreciation Crew - Red Miscer Department Chairman
    *Chemical Engineering crew*
    *INTJ Master race crew*
    *Metalhead crew*
    *Never leave my house except for uni crew*
    *mod negged twice and still hope to survive crew*

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't have too good of a recollection in regards to scary incidents beyond irrational child BS, but several years ago my mum and I went to the local park and it was dark, so we were getting ready to leave. My mum enters the driver's side, but out of the darkness an old lady seemingly apparates behind me and walks towards the passenger side I was holding open. The woman was one of those innocent enough looking types where you can't tell if she wants to bake you cookies or bake you into cookies.

I had the door open but what was remarkable was that I felt almost frozen as though lured into a state of unnatural calm as I figured the old lady was some coworker my mum knew who I wouldn't recognize. The old woman from nowhere walks past me without a sound or stutter of movement, bending down to seat herself next to my mum. It was at this moment I merely foresaw a banal conversation of after work platitudes and or friendly reminiscing, until I saw the perplexed look at my mother's face seeing this spectre of croon inviting herself to the passenger's side.

Without a hint of either embarrassment or baffled senility, the old woman excuses herself in a passively hollow admission of her mistake, leaving the passenger side to make her way back to the shadows. Although wild speculations and rationalizations of the innocence of a frail old woman's age catching up with her to the imagination's disturbing visages of grisly conceits begot by insanity, what remains most curious was instead the experience in its transpiration. It was not a matter of entering with the expectation of the unknown, but instead the mundane tempting forth hauntings by the unexpected. Being caught in the out of body sensation as though one was swept by a blanket of calm defying the very nature of self preservation like a deer staring at lost time in racing headlights, only to blink away the incidence unable to recount what had just happened.

The old lady's identity remains a mystery and we have no plans on ever going back to the park at night alone.

So not actually scared, but more like the retrospective. Subscribed though, how fun.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000)
    A couple come of instances come to mind. One is when I experienced my brother going through sleep paralysis. He would describe it as being painful and not being able to wake up. He would even tell me how he would see me walk out of his room and would try to call for help but I would not respond. I never believed him and thought he was just trolling until one day it happened while I was with him. I was watching TV while he was sleeping when I noticed he was moving. I turned back to look at him and noticed he started to do these weird things like tossing and turning and opening his eyes momentarily, almost as if he trying to fight of something. At one point he yelled my name. It freaked me out because I realized he was telling the truth. I then tried to snap it out of him but I heard it is not good to try and wake someone up during sleep paralysis. So I began running up and down the stairs to make noise but that didn't work. It was only when he heard the "beep" noise when you start recording on a cell phone that finally woke him up.

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlvinDavenport View Post
    A couple come of instances come to mind. One is when I experienced my brother going through sleep paralysis. He would describe it as being painful and not being able to wake up. He would even tell me how he would see me walk out of his room and would try to call for help but I would not respond. I never believed him and thought he was just trolling until one day it happened while I was with him. I was watching TV while he was sleeping when I noticed he was moving. I turned back to look at him and noticed he started to do these weird things like tossing and turning and opening his eyes momentarily, almost as if he trying to fight of something. At one point he yelled my name. It freaked me out because I realized he was telling the truth. I then tried to snap it out of him but I heard it is not good to try and wake someone up during sleep paralysis. So I began running up and down the stairs to make noise but that didn't work. It was only when he heard the "beep" noise when you start recording on a cell phone that finally woke him up.
    I hear you, I've had sleep paralysis a few times and it's a very strange experience. The best way to describe it is that you can completely lose control of your ability to move or speak up while being struck with an irrational fear. You panic trying to fight your body's inability to move while being suspended in front of this undefined threat.

It occurs because you are essentially caught in a state of awareness despite simultaneously being in a part of deep sleep, which is why sleep paralysis often is described as involving strange images and hallucinations. The last time I had it I was aware of what was happening and just focused until the paralysis itself wore off, so I think the best hope is just to understand how it happens in order to apply rationality towards an instinctively irrational response. That's the best advice I can give to anyone who experiences it, but otherwise it's such a strange occurrence by its very nature of intermingling conciousness and dream state so I can imagine it being very trying on different individuals based on the given variables like the level of "sleep state" invoking the visual and/or auditory hallucinations or the degree of paralysis.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have a child with a broad that has BPD. that chit is terrifying.

I'm just bumping the thread. I'll write some experiences I had in the ME in the deserts outside of Basra and um qasr. Not war stuff just strange occurrences that didn't make any sense and scared the fuk out my squad.

MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I haven't had too many scary experiences, but here are a couple that I can recall that were unsettling.

1) I spent a couple of years in Pittsburgh going to college. My freshman year, I remember stumbling back to my dorm from a fraternity party. It would have been a Saturday or Sunday morning, but early. The sun just coming up and nobody really out and about and not much traffic on the roads. There was a stretch of the path that was on a sidewalk next to a road that passed through campus near some of the dorms. As i was walking, still a little drunk and groggy, a beat up van pulled up alongside me on the road and slowed down to keep pace with me walking. I looked over and there was this old guy at the wheel (50's maybe) looking back at me. I didn't pay him any attention and kept walking while the van kept pace with me. It seemed like he was there for a minute, but it was probably more like 10 seconds. He didn't say anything. He just stared at me. Then the van pulled away and I never saw it again. It was one of those beat up old vans with no windows other than the driver's and passenger's side windows. At the time, there was some rapist on the loose in the area too. I'm a guy and I'm not an easy mark (well built) and I was young, so I was aware that something unusual was going on... I put off this "don't mess with me vibe" and kept walking and not paying attention to the van and I guess the old guy was either just a weird old autist, or was actually debating in his head if he was going to try something. I was obviously still groggy, but I guess he realized (correctly) that if he tried something he'd be in for a serious fight. Maybe he was just contemplating asking me if I needed a ride. Anyway, he drove off without saying a word and I told my roommate what happened when I got back to the dorm and then never said another word about it.

2) Sophomore year, driving back home one weekend from that same college, I had to spend a couple of hours on the PA turnpike before eventually turning south and heading into Maryland. So I'm driving and I start to notice that I keep seeing the same old pickup truck in my rearview mirror. Two guys in it, must have been in their early 30's. They looked like townies. Anyway, I was this preppy looking kid in a VW rabbit with windsurfing stickers all over the back, so I guess I looked like somebody to mess with. When I sped up, they sped up. When I slowed down, they slowed down. They were basically keeping pace with me on the turnpike while all of the other traffic was going at their own speeds. This is all going on for 30-45 minutes. I decide to see if I'm imagining things, so I take the next exit where there are fast food restaurants. As I get off the turnpike, I see in my mirror that they keep on going, so I figure I'm just imagining this. I stop and get something to eat. I'm probably there for 15 minutes. Then I get back on the turnpike. Sure enough, after a couple of minutes I see that pickup truck pulled off to the side of the road. Unmistakeably them. I drive past and look in my rearview mirror and see them starting the truck and pulling back on the turnpike behind me in the distance. At this point, I've confirmed that something is off about these guys and they are following me. Starts to remind me of the film Deliverance. So I decide I'm going to just stay at the speed limit and keep a few cars between me and them. After 15 or 20 minutes, the pickup truck switches lanes and pulls up next to me. I look over and both of the guys in it are bertstaring back at me. They keep driving and I see the truck move on ahead of me down the road and don't run into them again. Fortunately, my exit off the turnpike wasn't that much further (maybe another 20 miles or so) and once I got off there I got a big sense of relief. Still, it was a pretty weird experience having two random weirdos singling me out on the turnpike for reasons only they know and trying to mess with my head. This all happened late in the afternoon, so it wasn't dark out and I wasn't really worried that they'd try to force me off the road (like you see in movies), but it was unnerving. The whole thing lasted maybe an hour and a half.

The moral of these 2 stories: people in western PA are fcuking weird.

Benkei123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benkei123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benkei123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benkei123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benkei123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benkei123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benkei123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benkei123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benkei123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benkei123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benkei123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Went in for a kiss but the girl turned away.

Fuking sloots.
    Only bang 10/10 crew
    Still virgin crew

hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bump
    La Lakers
    Lebron is soft

" Do not shed tears because there is no greater victory than to fall from this world a free man. ."

6ft+ height crew

PURE BLOOD

saratm will become famous soon enough. (+50) saratm will become famous soon enough. (+50) saratm will become famous soon enough. (+50) saratm will become famous soon enough. (+50) saratm will become famous soon enough. (+50) saratm will become famous soon enough. (+50) saratm will become famous soon enough. (+50) saratm will become famous soon enough. (+50) saratm will become famous soon enough. (+50) saratm will become famous soon enough. (+50) saratm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Going on a motorcycle at around 30 mph. Random dog runs in front of me I hit the clutch front brake and back brakes. The back tire rises. Fell over the front and motorcycle fell on me and had road rash on shoulder hip and knees. Not scariest to imagine. But scary because i was calm and knew exactly what was going on. Time kinda slowed down. Felt like I had time to get ready to protect myself from the fall in a way I wouldn't get hurt.

(Dog didn't get hurt)

Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by saratm View Post
    Going on a motorcycle at around 30 mph. Random dog runs in front of me I hit the clutch front brake and back brakes. The back tire rises. Fell over the front and motorcycle fell on me and had road rash on shoulder hip and knees. Not scariest to imagine. But scary because i was calm and knew exactly what was going on. Time kinda slowed down. Felt like I had time to get ready to protect myself from the fall in a way I wouldn't get hurt.

(Dog didn't get hurt)
    You know what's even more scarier?

There was no DOG! DUm dum dum!
    Jk Stay safe.
    -Misc Cologne Crew-

Bump
    La Lakers
    Lebron is soft

6ft+ height crew

PURE BLOOD

Bump
    La Lakers
    Lebron is soft

6ft+ height crew

PURE BLOOD

AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not really scary but definitely creepy. It was several years ago during the summer. Parts of Texas were experiencing severe droughts. To combat the heat my dad would Crack the attic door and open the garage door so it would let out the heat. Anyways one day someone from around the neighborhood knocked on our door and told us her door was missing and if we had seen it. I told her i hadn't seen anything but I would let her know if I saw it. Several hours passed by and I was one my way outside when I heard a whimpering noise coming from the attic. It legit sounded like a dog. The stairs to the attic were still not retracted so I figured there was now way an animal can get up there. Not to mention it would have been to steep for a dog to climb up even if the stairs were retracted. I grabbed a flashlight and went up to investigate the noise. When I got up thier I looked around but did not see or hear anything. I tried whistling to see if I could get a reaction but still nothing. I was probably up there for five minutes but the heat was too much to bear. To this day I still don't know what was making that noise.
    The Misc is where I'm from, but it's not what I am

MNBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MNBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MNBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MNBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MNBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MNBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MNBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MNBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MNBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MNBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MNBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sweet baby jesus bump of peas
    |Wild|Vikings|Twins|

ImnotNatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImnotNatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImnotNatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImnotNatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImnotNatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImnotNatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImnotNatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImnotNatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImnotNatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImnotNatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImnotNatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I will always remember of this nightmare I made, Arnold never got into lifting, goosbumps just by thinking about it

FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Back when I used to waste so much time in Misc, there was a sudden craze of miscers talking about Lucid Dreaming and Sleep Paralysis. I tried to experience the Lucid Dreaming one with no success. I ended up having sleep paralysis for the first time ever a few weeks after. Scary chit. Second time though I knew it was happening and even though it was scary, I handled it a lot better.
    - Biracial Angel Crew
    - Sleep Naked Crew
    - [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew
    - Big Beautiful Bus Crew
    - Negging fellow Vancouverite on sight crew
    - Gained 130lbs+ crew
    - Have a lot of baby fat crew

Start Weight: 376.8 - Current Weight 314.0 - Goal Weight 180.0

Bump
    La Lakers
    Lebron is soft

6ft+ height crew

PURE BLOOD