Closed Thread
Page 49 of 300 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 8996
    Man Against Mediocrity WhirlwindTobias's Avatar
    WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by cunfewzed View Post
    Doesn't know weight? Riiiiiight
    Not every girl weighs themselves, some choose not to because of insecurities. Meh.

Anyway I've seen enough body pics to gauge she's not a whale, I was more curious about the height.
    Into- Mountaineering, running & Djent/Progressive music.
    Anti- Lack of accountability. Censorship, fat acceptance, & current wave feminism. That's why I left the UK.
    PRs: Highest mt. - 2962m (Zugspitze), Longest day hike - 70km.

CEO of uggz n ipad ThatzItBoiiiIiZ's Avatar
    ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100)
    pls note I have nogaem with this insty promoting sl00t

have the vaguest feeling that ive met her before. we have a few mutual friends etc
    Last edited by ThatzItBoiiiIiZ; 01-22-2014 at 03:53 AM.

CEO of uggz n ipad ThatzItBoiiiIiZ's Avatar
    ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100)
    AM I BEING TROLLED BY THIS SLOOT?

she looks fuarken hot in those HS photos, they cant have been more than a year or 2 ago... but that 2nd picture is so average
    no mutuals so can't suss on fb either ;_;

spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ThatzItBoiiiIiZ View Post

[img]http://imgur.com/QoUYwha.jpg[/img
    [img]http://imgur.com/bqbwJBn.jpg[/img
    [img]http://imgur.com/cF0EmCR.jpg[/img
    [img]http://imgur.com/vAa13gx.jpg[/img

she looks fuarken hot in those HS photos, they cant have been more than a year or 2 ago... but that 2nd picture is so average
    Tasmanian/10? inb4ChrisHansen
    Biggest Guy on the Misc (srs). Brb cutting for 10 years to look jacked :P

Misc Persian Crew
    Misc Zoroastrian Crew

TheoneTim will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheoneTim will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheoneTim will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheoneTim will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheoneTim will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheoneTim will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheoneTim will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheoneTim will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheoneTim will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheoneTim will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheoneTim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have my tinder status as "Certified big spoon, taking little spoon applications.

3 children, u wot m8???
    Last edited by TheoneTim; 01-22-2014 at 05:56 AM. Reason: Instagram was visable

Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WhirlwindTobias View Post
    Meeting UK faced MILF who squirts tomorrow night, smash has been pretty much established.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/IuScioal.png[IMG]

Once again UK face has been cropped out for you bro's.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/GosFOFi.jpg[IMG]
    How old we talking? Think 35 at 22 was the oldest i've been, turned out she was actually the careers advice woman at my high school lol.

Nice anyway, UK'ers are taking over!

TheoneTim will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheoneTim will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheoneTim will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheoneTim will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheoneTim will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheoneTim will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheoneTim will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheoneTim will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheoneTim will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheoneTim will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheoneTim will become famous soon enough. (+50)

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WhirlwindTobias View Post
    Not every girl weighs themselves, some choose not to because of insecurities. Meh.
    Anyway I've seen enough body pics to gauge she's not a whale, I was more curious about the height.
    G/L

pls note I have nogaem with this insty promoting sl00t
    [img]http://imgur.com/KXV20XO.jpg[/mg]
    [img]http://imgur.com/eOYwX5v.jpg[/mg]
    [img]http://imgur.com/4rvIVGX.jpg[/mg]
    [img]http://imgur.com/Bv7AFy8.jpg[img]
    have the vaguest feeling that ive met her before. we have a few mutual friends etc
    This girl seems rather cheeky and actually fun to talk to. If she's attractive as well you should keep chatting. Maybe it's already ended, I'm not sure... You're not doing too poorly.

Originally Posted by TheoneTim View Post
    I have my tinder status as "Certified big spoon, taking little spoon applications.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/FEJ6MaN.png[/MG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rWvIDNU.png[/MG]
    3 children, u wot m8???
    Another girl with some semblance of a sense of humor and no 2 word responses. You can't take a joke?
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

Man Against Mediocrity WhirlwindTobias's Avatar
    WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Bunk247 View Post
    How old we talking?
    I can't remember, and I reset my tinder so I don't have her profile to remind me. But she's younger than 25.

What's a big spoon?
    ...LOL. hard luck Tim.
    Into- Mountaineering, running & Djent/Progressive music.
    Anti- Lack of accountability. Censorship, fat acceptance, & current wave feminism. That's why I left the UK.
    PRs: Highest mt. - 2962m (Zugspitze), Longest day hike - 70km.

Heavenly Blessed Beauty et3rnal's Avatar
    et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000)
    had a tinder date monday night. she was the most sarcastic/narcissistic person i've ever met. we had drinks then went to my car to make out for an hour. she told me all about her sexual fantasies and offered to give me head. she kept saying "when we have sex i think you'll like it" and stuff like "you're totally gonna have a crush on me". to prove her wrong i denied the head (i know... don't say it) but now i can't stop thinkin bout this crazy bitch.

last night i was banging this other chick and started thinkin about her... i think if i told her this it would really turn her on. she is totally nuts.

thinking of sending something like this today
    "can't believe that happened... god i hate you"
    wait for reply
    "after our date i wasn't sure if i even liked you... but then last night happened. i was banging this chick, and normally i'm always mentally with the person i am with physically...and it was going fine, but then i got behind her (1st girl told me this was her favorite position) and i remembered what we talked about and couldn't stop thinking about it. still haven't. damn you, now we have to fuk"

Originally Posted by cunfewzed View Post
    G/L

Another girl with some semblance of a sense of humor and no 2 word responses. You can't take a joke?
    Oh mighty cunfewzed pls 5giv moi

Flannel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flannel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flannel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flannel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flannel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flannel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flannel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flannel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flannel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flannel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flannel will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Stop tindering with your sister
    Our future started yesterday.

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh mighty cunfewzed pls 5giv moi
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/U9Vf3Ib.png[/IG]
    That's funny I need my box of rocks gif again. Repped.
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000)

is this bish from syd?

Some more pics for you brahs

then later after number was obtained :

MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some more pics for you brahs

then later after number was obtained :

gjdm making it look easy.

I just used the baby deer copy pasta, let's see how it works.

ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hold me bros

met the finest girl ever - she was a corrections officer and was tots HBB.
    before meeting she was a chatty cathy texted me nonstop all saturday
    Sudnay - went to bar and ended up watching both playoff games - so hung for like 7 hours. Ran up insane bar tab - she tried to pay (I always expect dutch so this made me feel like paying) I paid and said she can leave tip - she left 50% tip lol

made out but she wouldn't come over.

"next time maybe"

texted me when she got home "Home safe! had so much fun!!" then a followup text "thank you again!!"

I got home a little later than her cuz I lived further and said "me too... night!"
    Woke up and texted "hungover"
    never heard back
    hoped for the "she didn't get the text" bit
    Tues morning I text "so no 2nd date eh? "

and that was that.

only mad cuz SUPER HAWT - best boobers ever - has gun - good kisser.
    you should read this
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179438063

negs for using "of" where it should be "have"

lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wot the fk is going on here...

Originally Posted by ragingcrayon View Post
    Hold me bros

Sudnay - went to bar and ended up watching both playoff games - so hung for like 7 hours. Ran up insane bar tab - she tried to pay (I always expect dutch so this made me feel like paying) I paid and said she can leave tip - she left 50% tip lol

"next time maybe"

texted me when she got home "Home safe! had so much fun!!" then a followup text "thank you again!!"

I got home a little later than her cuz I lived further and said "me too... night!"
    never heard back

and that was that.

srs

ragingcrayon, don't rage. plz.
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hold me bros

"next time maybe"

never heard back

and that was that.

Female COs are all getting the pipe inside brah.

Just watch Oz. You got off lucky.

Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hold me bros

"next time maybe"

never heard back

and that was that.

Maybe she was a 49'ers fan and decided you were her unlucky charm?

in all seriousness, it sucks but women are pulling that chit all the time. i met a girl a few weeks back, she literally jumped on me, i made her squirt (she says this never happens). She was telling me the things she wanted to do next time, text me she got back home and then i've not heard from her since. Her loss.

Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000)
    msg'd two chicks

one with the spoon line and the other one with the babies line

gonna try a 3rd with the crush for hours line

SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Consider this post the founding of the "Shuri isn't going to make it crew."
    *Misc Beard Crew*
    *Ex Fatty Crew*
    *Chicken Legs Crew*
    *Didn't Think Shuri Was Gonna Make It Crew*

Originally Posted by SackExchange64 View Post
    Adding to sig.
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SackExchange64 View Post

lol shuri said that he turned off some pronstar cuz it was a 20 min drive or something last night on irc. i want to be leaf...

Harbajan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harbajan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harbajan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harbajan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harbajan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harbajan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harbajan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harbajan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harbajan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harbajan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harbajan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Guys please add my new ******** profile. My old ******** profile isn't giving me anymore matches with Tinder since there seems to be a bug. Don't have too many reps, but I'll provide you with a pic to show you what I'm potentially missing out on at the moment. Help a brah out! I need to jump back into this tinder craze.

*****://www.********.com/rishi.daryanani.186

Pics are attached. Will rep with measlies.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Harbajan; 01-22-2014 at 09:06 AM.

Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000)
    innnnnn^

SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by lulbrah View Post
    lol shuri said that he turned off some pronstar cuz it was a 20 min drive or something last night on irc. i want to be leaf...
    Heard the story, saw the girl. Shuri y u do dis?
    *Misc Beard Crew*
    *Ex Fatty Crew*
    *Chicken Legs Crew*

Originally Posted by Harbajan View Post
    Guys please add my new ******** profile. My old ******** profile isn't giving me anymore matches with Tinder since there seems to be a bug. Don't have too many reps, but I'll provide you with a pic to show you what I'm potentially missing out on at the moment. Help a brah out! I need to jump back into this tinder craze.

thx for her #

Originally Posted by Harbajan View Post

Edit her number out before 23 cheeky miscers text her and cawkblawk you.
    *Misc Beard Crew*
    *Ex Fatty Crew*
    *Chicken Legs Crew*

Closed Thread