Page 49 of 191 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 5718
    ryguy10493 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryguy10493 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryguy10493 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryguy10493 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryguy10493 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryguy10493 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryguy10493 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryguy10493 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryguy10493 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryguy10493 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryguy10493 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That drop set was killer dude. Keep on growing!
    If you aint growin your shrinkin!!

ig: ryguy10493

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    Love that quote, dude. I have to stop looking at your log at night... I'm going to save it for morning viewing only, otherwise I want to get a late night sesh in haha
    Mother effin this! I get so fired up reading your log lol

Interested to see how Core Fury is!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Definitely excited for your fury Vlog. It looks like some of the ingredients are similiar to Craze (my favorite) and it also has some different ingredients as well. On paper it looks like a solid focus AND pump product
    My new bulking log. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146899443&p=926377483#post926377483

Mr. SRU 2013 (My first show)
    *1st Place - Open Lightweight *

First Ever PL Meet
    535 Deadlift
    300 Bench
    *1st place

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Opeth09 View Post
    Definitely excited for your fury Vlog. It looks like some of the ingredients are similiar to Craze (my favorite) and it also has some different ingredients as well. On paper it looks like a solid focus AND pump product
    Think this is what you want

Great work and quotes in here!!!
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it is...
    here is my video too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLCDOMGJTXQ

PEA Blend + Caffeine + Creatine

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Fury = The Real Deal.
    FOR SURE!

Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe View Post
    fuuuu 7 plate t-bar row. strong everything on that.
    Video will be up soon!

Originally Posted by viennafat View Post
    Strong everything.
    Monster sessions!!

Looking thick, solid, and tight in the pics.
    Amazing progress with physique and training.
    Thanks a lot man! Have to work harder!

Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    THIS, is exactly it!!!
    HELL yeah bro!

Originally Posted by ryguy10493 View Post
    That drop set was killer dude. Keep on growing!
    LOVED it man! SO much size and strength to gain before I'm even REMOTELY ok with my physique its not even funny

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Mother effin this! I get so fired up reading your log lol

Interested to see how Core Fury is!
    Awesome bro! Glad I can!

Originally Posted by Ccm644 View Post
    Think this is what you want

Great work and quotes in here!!!
    it is...
    here is my video too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLCDOMGJTXQ

PEA Blend + Caffeine + Creatine
    Thanks a lot guys!

7 Plate T-Bar Rows

Planning on doing a voiceover on how I preform t-bar rows to engage my lats with minimal lower back activation....anyone interested?

Also, day 1 on Core Fury will be uploaded to my youtube soon
    advertising not permitted

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    FOR SURE!

Video will be up soon!

Thanks a lot man! Have to work harder!

HELL yeah bro!

LOVED it man! SO much size and strength to gain before I'm even REMOTELY ok with my physique its not even funny

Awesome bro! Glad I can!

Thanks a lot guys!

7 Plate T-Bar Rows

Planning on doing a voiceover on how I preform t-bar rows to engage my lats with minimal lower back activation....anyone interested?

Also, day 1 on Core Fury will be uploaded to my youtube soon
    I would be curious to hear your take on t-bar rows. It would seem that going so heavy with such limited ROM wouldn't be that effective, not to mention looks like a bicep tear could happen any minute

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Duuuuuude, your gym is rack fkn city! My sh*tty gym only has the one. And I think I'm the only person that uses the damn thing.
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not sure about your form on those T bar rows Alex, but they're working ---- you're arms, shoulders and chest are looking hyooge on that vid!
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Horrible form on t-bars, why?

what where the pullups for at the end?

Alex. lets be serious. We know you love to train hard, but look at your elbow and look how far the bar TRULY moves in correleation to ROM and stimluating a muscle. you are taking a squat and mimicing a 1/8th squat but in the ROM regarding a T-Bar row (Think about that for a second)

for all the people that get crap for 1/4 squats and 1/2 squats look at the T-Bar row video and compare it to other lifts (benching and only going half way down and not coming anywhere close to your chest)

Moving an inch on leg press while its piled up (and thinking its doing more good than bad)

Know what i am saying, not trying to sit here and shoot you down. But lets face it, the ROM is lacking in that video. and its pretty clear. Sure its "Working" but could it be working better if you engaged the muscle correctly (Back is about scapula retraction and using less weight and getting a better squeeze and stimulation of the muscle?

I love you like a brother, but lets be real on that ROM on the exercise...

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    I would be curious to hear your take on t-bar rows. It would seem that going so heavy with such limited ROM wouldn't be that effective, not to mention looks like a bicep tear could happen any minute
    see below!

Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    Duuuuuude, your gym is rack fkn city! My sh*tty gym only has the one. And I think I'm the only person that uses the damn thing.
    Yeah man! 2 nice racks....GOTTA LOVE IT!!!

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    I'm not sure about your form on those T bar rows Alex, but they're working ---- you're arms, shoulders and chest are looking hyooge on that vid!
    Thanks man! See below!

Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Horrible form on t-bars, why?

what where the pullups for at the end?
    DEVILS! Havent seen you post around here FOREVER! Whats up man, how've you been?! See below for t-bar rows! And as for pull ups, had em recorded so figured why not throw a couple reps in!

Don't have time to do my voiceover like I wanted to...so hear ya go! If my writing is somewhat "retarded" it is because I've gotten 8 total hrs of sleep this week so excuse me in advance!

Exercise Execution: T-Bar Rows
    First off, when I first began to do t-bar rows, I noticed that I was pulling primarily with my mid to lower back. Although that is fine, it is not the intended area I wanted to target. So I began experimenting with angles and ROM's that would allow me to target my specific areas.

-I do this movement as a WIDTH exercise and not a THICKNESS exercise. Out of all the movements for my back, this has by far given my lats the most growth in terms of width than any other movements. The goal is to literally feel the strain on your "outer lats." It is for that reason that you must limit the ROM in order to keep the tension on that area of your lats. If you lengthen the ROM then it takes the full amount of strain off your "outer lats" and transfers it into your "mid back." The angle on this movement is set at nearly upright. As you go lower into the movement it puts more tension on your lower back, and as my lower back gets hammered on squats, deads, and other movements, I had to take some tension off on certain movements. The biggest thing to take into account on this movement is YOU NEED TO GO HEAVY...as the ROM is shortened, you'll need to put a decent amount of weight on. The additional weight can almost be viewed as "partials" in the sense that you can overload the muscle in a smaller ROM while reaping the benefits of growth in lat width.

As you guys can see, I have been taking every "traditional" movement and adding my own spin on it. In my training years before I was doing everything "text book" and did not take my own body or MMC into account. This offseason I experimented with each exercise, focused on a muscle area I wanted to target, played around with the angles, ROM, and other intensifier techniques, and have found what gives me the most bang for my buck.

NO my form is NOT text book...NO I do not train, eat, or supplement like you are "suppose" to...I train, eat, and supplement the way that has helped ME gain the most size, the most strength, and what I HAVE FUN DOING...

Core Fury Vlog - Day 1 is uploading to youtube now!

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Nice words and hes only trying to look at it in your best interest

As you guys can see, I have been taking every "traditional" movement and adding my own spin on it. In my training years before I was doing everything "text book" and did not take my own body or MMC into account. This offseason I experimented with each exercise, focused on a muscle area I wanted to target, played around with the angles, ROM, and other intensifier techniques, and have found what gives me the most bang for my buck.

NO my form is NOT text book...NO I do not train, eat, or supplement like you are "suppose" to...I train, eat, and supplement the way that has helped ME gain the most size, the most strength, and what I HAVE FUN DOING...
    We all know you love putting your own spin on it and you do well

As long as your having fun and enjoying it!!
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

Alex. lets be serious. We know you love to train hard, but look at your elbow and look how far the bar TRULY moves in correleation to ROM and stimluating a muscle. you are taking a squat and mimicing a 1/8th squat but in the ROM regarding a T-Bar row (Think about that for a second)

for all the people that get crap for 1/4 squats and 1/2 squats look at the T-Bar row video and compare it to other lifts (benching and only going half way down and not coming anywhere close to your chest)

Moving an inch on leg press while its piled up (and thinking its doing more good than bad)

Know what i am saying, not trying to sit here and shoot you down. But lets face it, the ROM is lacking in that video. and its pretty clear. Sure its "Working" but could it be working better if you engaged the muscle correctly (Back is about scapula retraction and using less weight and getting a better squeeze and stimulation of the muscle?

Must have made my post just as you did! And no man I truly appreciate the honesty and words bro! I know the ROM is minimal on this particular video...some days where thickness is my goal I lengthen the movement. Other days like here where I used the movement as a "width type" exercise, I shorten it. All depends on which days and what I am trying to work that time!

Originally Posted by Ccm644 View Post
    Nice words and hes only trying to look at it in your best interest

We all know you love putting your own spin on it and you do well

As long as your having fun and enjoying it!!
    Yup! And I appreciate everyone's honesty! If I did not know exactly why I did some days of T Bar rows with this motion then I would be curious too!

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like a load of bull. Ask anyone doing terrible form in the gym and they'll always concoct some excuse, offer whatever advice you want they'll just go back to doing it there way.

But I'll hold my peace about another few thoughts.

Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Sounds like a load of bull. Ask anyone doing terrible form in the gym and they'll always concoct some excuse, offer whatever advice you want they'll just go back to doing it there way.

But I'll hold my peace about another few thoughts.
    I appreciate everyone'e honesty and will be preforming t-bar rows with a greater ROM and see how results follow!

If more ROM = more size growth then hell, of course I'll do them that way! I'll try it out and let you guys know!

again...I REALLY APPRECIATE EVERYONE'S HONESTY!!! Although I did those t-bar rows with intentionally short ROM, if trying a longer ROM can help me grow then I will definitely do it!

And no need to "hold your peace" Devils! Let it all out...if I'm doing something wrong I want you guys to tell me! We're here to help each other out..so please..let me know

Core Fury Vlog - Day 1

...just disregard those rows

WILL shoot another video with fuller ROM and see how I like em!

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Loving the Christmas lights!..
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    Loving the Christmas lights!..
    haha gotta love living in an apartment with just your brother!

If more ROM = more size growth then hell, of course I'll do them that way! I'll try it out and let you guys know!
    Like i said above.. lets relate this to a squat.

If you move your knee 1/2 an inch, are you really stimulating your quads/hamstrings.
    Are you really doing the SAME thing regarding your back when you move your elbows and dont even retract your scapula?

Think about this for 2 seconds and look at the big picture Alex.. Devils is not gonna sit here and BS you man. Like i said.. think about what your talking about for 2 seconds. If you do a lat pulldown if you move the pulley not even an inch are you really hitting your lats?

A DB Row, you just move it an inch on the way down and dont even let your scapula or back fully retract are you really working the muscle?

^^^ This about these and then look back at what you are writing.

...last time I went into it with nagging hamstring...
    ...last time I had to sit it out and be smart about things...
    ...LAST TIME WAS B*LLSH*T...

I dont want Smolov Jr...I don't even want Smolov...I WANT SMOLOV SR...

...MONDAY. STARTS. IT. ALL...TIME. TO. CONQUER...

Like i said above.. lets relate this to a squat.

If you move your knee 1/2 an inch, are you really stimulating your quads/hamstrings.
    Are you really doing the SAME thing regarding your back when you move your elbows and dont even retract your scapula?

Think about this for 2 seconds and look at the big picture Alex.. Devils is not gonna sit here and BS you man. Like i said.. think about what your talking about for 2 seconds. If you do a lat pulldown if you move the pulley not even an inch are you really hitting your lats?

A DB Row, you just move it an inch on the way down and dont even let your scapula or back fully retract are you really working the muscle?

^^^ This about these and then look back at what you are writing.
    I get ya bob...thanks again man!...much appreciated!

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Goodbye sweet elbows and hips

JK- I got faith in ya brah, you can doooooooooo it!

PS - Really interested in a core fury review! Don't sugar coat that b*tch!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000)
    its already been said about the T-bar rows. Time to reduce the weight and check the ego. Id be more impressed with good form (not even perfect, some body movement, momentum, etc) with 4 plates. Thats asking for injury on that lift. Your going to tear a bicep or injure your shoulder.

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool

see below!

Yeah man! 2 nice racks....GOTTA LOVE IT!!!

Thanks man! See below!

DEVILS! Havent seen you post around here FOREVER! Whats up man, how've you been?! See below for t-bar rows! And as for pull ups, had em recorded so figured why not throw a couple reps in!

Don't have time to do my voiceover like I wanted to...so hear ya go! If my writing is somewhat "retarded" it is because I've gotten 8 total hrs of sleep this week so excuse me in advance!

First off, when I first began to do t-bar rows, I noticed that I was pulling primarily with my mid to lower back. Although that is fine, it is not the intended area I wanted to target. So I began experimenting with angles and ROM's that would allow me to target my specific areas.

-I do this movement as a WIDTH exercise and not a THICKNESS exercise. Out of all the movements for my back, this has by far given my lats the most growth in terms of width than any other movements. The goal is to literally feel the strain on your "outer lats." It is for that reason that you must limit the ROM in order to keep the tension on that area of your lats. If you lengthen the ROM then it takes the full amount of strain off your "outer lats" and transfers it into your "mid back." The angle on this movement is set at nearly upright. As you go lower into the movement it puts more tension on your lower back, and as my lower back gets hammered on squats, deads, and other movements, I had to take some tension off on certain movements. The biggest thing to take into account on this movement is YOU NEED TO GO HEAVY...as the ROM is shortened, you'll need to put a decent amount of weight on. The additional weight can almost be viewed as "partials" in the sense that you can overload the muscle in a smaller ROM while reaping the benefits of growth in lat width.

Core Fury Vlog - Day 1 is uploading to youtube now!
    I believe TUT (time under tension) is also an important factor when stimulating muscle growth. I think you were under tension or a total of maybe 4 seconds the entire time in that set.

You have to think if so many reputable names around here are concerned about your form, it's not to put you down or halt your progress. It's because we have your best interest in mind. You are only as strong as your weakest link and yanking 300+ lbs around like that is gonna result in an injury sooner or later. This sport is about longevity as much as it is results. You are young and have lots of potential, but I guarantee if u continue with practices like this for the next 10+ years you will be on the sidelines telling others at your gym how you used to kill it in the gym.

Bob really did lay out some great analogies and I would take them to heart. Dorian Yates was an INTENSE dude and his entire body was WRECKED by an early age.

Keep safe!

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Goodbye sweet elbows and hips

JK- I got faith in ya brah, you can doooooooooo it!

PS - Really interested in a core fury review! Don't sugar coat that b*tch!
    Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe View Post
    its already been said about the T-bar rows. Time to reduce the weight and check the ego. Id be more impressed with good form (not even perfect, some body movement, momentum, etc) with 4 plates. Thats asking for injury on that lift. Your going to tear a bicep or injure your shoulder.
    Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    I believe TUT (time under tension) is also an important factor when stimulating muscle growth. I think you were under tension or a total of maybe 4 seconds the entire time in that set.

You have to think if so many reputable names around here are concerned about your form, it's not to put you down or halt your progress. It's because we have your best interest in mind. You are only as strong as your weakest link and yanking 300+ lbs around like that is gonna result in an injury sooner or later. This sport is about longevity as much as it is results. You are young and have lots of potential, but I guarantee if u continue with practices like this for the next 10+ years you will be on the sidelines telling others at your gym how you used to kill it in the gym.

Bob really did lay out some great analogies and I would take them to heart. Dorian Yates was an INTENSE dude and his entire body was WRECKED by an early age.

Keep safe!
    I don't take it as trying to put me down at all! I take it as a compliment that your all honest and care about me.

I guess I just got carried away on those t-bar rows! As I previously said...will record some t-bar rows in the future and get a form check from you guys! Much appreciated again!

AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I believe good form is important, BUT you don't always have to be 100%. I see 1 guy who does "perfect form" with squats/lunges, and been doing so for a LONG time. No increase, just same thing over and over

WITH NO weight

YEA ...good for him. but what the fk does that do? Honestly. I keep moderately good form..But always closer to the perfect side than sloppy side.... and I progress in all my lifts. If I know the form will be bad, I don't do the set and do a weight where I can do moderate good form.

To me ...the most important thing is progress, whether it be more reps, more weight, better ranking on RPE scale or whatever.

Originally Posted by AntoineDufour View Post
    I believe good form is important, BUT you don't always have to be 100%. I see 1 guy who does "perfect form" with squats/lunges, and been doing so for a LONG time. No increase, just same thing over and over

WITH NO weight

YEA ...good for him. but what the fk does that do? Honestly. I keep moderately good form..But always closer to the perfect side than sloppy side.... and I progress in all my lifts. If I know the form will be bad, I don't do the set and do a weight where I can do moderate good form.

To me ...the most important thing is progress, whether it be more reps, more weight, better ranking on RPE scale or whatever.
    x2 bro! For the most part, I keep generally good form but do not let it hold me back from progressing...except on certain days like seen in that t-bar row video

I get caught up sometimes haha

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ALWAYS is form > weight.

...a long time doing this I have...

She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    always is form > weight.

...a long time doing this i have...:d

......:d.............

lmao!!!!!

Page 49 of 191 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast