Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1419
    Leaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leaf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Who grabbed those Ivankos?

redviking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redviking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redviking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redviking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redviking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redviking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redviking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redviking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redviking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redviking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redviking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    The ones at 0.75$/lb?

Not me... too far away.

inside the box thinker CliveWarren's Avatar
    CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000)

Originally Posted by redviking View Post
    The ones at 0.75$/lb?

Not me... too far away.
    What town was this?

I'm slipping when it comes to Kijiji. My Chrome browser seems to choke on Kijiji for some reason. Weirdly it works in incognito, but of course then I'm not logged in.
    Clive, you're a good guy. - AttyGuy

()---() York Barbell Club #62 (DD) ()---()
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #67 ▪█─────█▪

redviking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redviking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redviking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redviking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redviking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redviking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redviking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redviking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redviking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redviking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redviking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CliveWarren View Post
    What town was this?

I'm slipping when it comes to Kijiji. My Chrome browser seems to choke on Kijiji for some reason. Weirdly it works in incognito, but of course then I'm not logged in.
    I don't recall exactly, I think it was a city west of Toronto... a long drive from Montreal.

Leaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leaf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CliveWarren View Post
    What town was this?

There was probably 1000 lbs of OMEZH or S in Markham

Ya there were .75lb. Guy never responded to me and they were down the next day. Sucks cause I live in Markham and I messaged him within an hour of posting, oh well.

BaggedMerc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaggedMerc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaggedMerc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaggedMerc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaggedMerc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaggedMerc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaggedMerc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaggedMerc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaggedMerc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaggedMerc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaggedMerc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Why are steel plates so pricey on Kijiji? I can buy new for around the same price as a lot of these guys. Ugh

All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BaggedMerc View Post
    Why are steel plates so pricey on Kijiji? I can buy new for around the same price as a lot of these guys. Ugh
    everyone things their used stuff is worth virtually new prices.

smh

sledgehammer77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sledgehammer77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sledgehammer77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sledgehammer77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sledgehammer77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sledgehammer77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sledgehammer77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sledgehammer77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sledgehammer77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sledgehammer77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sledgehammer77 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

ShepherdGuy2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There was probably 1000 lbs of OMEZH or S in Markham

Ya there were .75lb. Guy never responded to me and they were down the next day. Sucks cause I live in Markham and I messaged him within an hour of posting, oh well.
    I have a kijiji alert set up for Ivanko... was pretty happy when I saw all that weight at that price. I was looking to get some more 45s anyways, and it's tough to find weight at a good price right now it seems. Max I've paid for my weight is 50 cents a pound.

I e-mailed that day and didn't get a response. Then I checked and they left a phone number. I called and left a message, but no one got back to me. It's actually a retail store called Advantage Fitness (in Markham). I tried calling again this afternoon and someone picked up and the guy said he had a little bit left (6x45, 2x25, and 7x10) ... so I just bought what they had left over the phone via credit card. Got my receipt and everything. Just gotta drive to Markam and pick it up. I'm in Mississauga, so I hope I can find a time during the day without much traffic on the 401. They charged me sales tax, so it wound up being more like 85 cents a pound. Not a super steal of a deal or anything... but worth getting IMO. I'm going to sell off a few random plates that I have at hopefully around the same price and recoup some of the cost. I might not have time to pick them up until next week, but I'll post some photos when I get them. Hopefully they're not in too bad shape considering I'm getting whatever's left. Oh well... weight is weight and they say Ivanko on them... so I'm happy

I didn't save the pictures they posted initially... but there was a lot of weight there. Probably over 3000 lbs.

inside the box thinker CliveWarren's Avatar
    CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Any of you fellas pick up an Airdyne Pro for $500 out of London? If I didn't have a previous commitment I would have scored that last night.
    Clive, you're a good guy. - AttyGuy

()---() York Barbell Club #62 (DD) ()---()
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #67 ▪█─────█▪

Picked up my Ivanko plates! On the phone, they told me they had 6x45, 2x25, and 7x10 ... I paid for it all over the phone.

When we got to the warehouse, they were missing the two 25 lb plates and two of the 10 lb plates. They think someone had offered them to the delivery guys and didn't realize they were gone. Wasn't really a big deal to me because I mainly wanted the 45s anyways. They offered me two extra 45 lb plates that had minor defects (small holes in the side). So I was happy to take that deal because it ends up being 20 extra pounds and I got eight 45s which is what I wanted anyways. Then they also threw in two 25 pound plates and two ten pound plates that they had laying around (not Ivanko). The total bill was $330 with tax and I tipped the guys $5 each for hooking me up with the extra weight.

Ended up with
    8 x 45 lb (Ivanko)
    5 x 10 lb (Ivanko)
    2 x 25 lb (non-Ivanko)
    2 x 10 lb (non-Ivanko)

In total, 480 pounds of wight for $340 total (~70 cents a pound)... about a 45 minute drive each way from Mississauga to Markham.

This was all from Advantage Fitness in Markham. Nice guys.

All the weight on the other skids was already bought by someone else... so there's no more Ivanko plates left. My plates are the ones on that first skid, closest to the camera. (will post the photo in the next post from my old account with 50+ posts... I don't remember the password, but it's saved in my phone, so I can post from my phone with my old account).

Anyways... super pumped with my purchase! Awesome plates. Can't wait to start lifting them!

ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have almost bought the entire 2000+ lbs set a few months ago from the original owner but he wanted +1,50$/lb and i had to drive from montreal so did not worth it and changed my mind the day before making the drive. But for ,70$/lb it is a real good deal. Congrats!
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #54 []---[]

My own home gym evolution thread with pics of my gym

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174506581&p=1514272741&posted=1#post1514272741

Originally Posted by ShepherdGuy2 View Post
    Picked up my Ivanko plates! On the phone, they told me they had 6x45, 2x25, and 7x10 ... I paid for it all over the phone.

This was all from Advantage Fitness in Markham. Nice guys.
    I live in Markham.

Are they a Gym just selling off excess weight or do they do used sales etc?

I live in Markham.

Are they a Gym just selling off excess weight or do they do used sales etc?
    They sell new and used gym equipment. They have a small showroom with a bunch of commercial Lifestyle treadmills and bikes. There was a large back area with all sorts of stuff (didn't really look back there). Then they have a warehouse two minutes away that was filled with what looked like mostly used treadmills and crap like that.

They said they bought the Ivankos from a gym that closed down.

Just google "Advantage Fitness Markham" for their website. (sorry, new account... can't post links).

If you're looking for something in particular like more weight or whatever, you could probably give them a call and see what they got... or put your name on a list or something for next time more plates come in.

The guys I dealt with were nice guys and seemed like they wanted more business. Told me to "tell my friends about them".

Pretty sure these are Ivanko dumbbells at 50 cents a pound. Looks like just the lighter weights... but not really sure.

kijiji.ca/v-exercise-equipment/markham-york-region/used-dumbbells-50-cents-per-pound-come-check-them-out/1385618784

This is the same kijiji account as Advantage Fitness in Markham... so I would contact them directly if anyone is interested.

Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    New Bandbell Bar Earthquake Bar for sale Kijiji

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-other/...059881/c457194

if anyone wants a beater bar https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B002OOYINA

Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50)

?????

Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ?????
    I suspect that that post was a attempt to make you want to burn your eyes out to remove that image

BaggedMerc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaggedMerc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaggedMerc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaggedMerc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaggedMerc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaggedMerc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaggedMerc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaggedMerc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaggedMerc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaggedMerc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaggedMerc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Scoring a Rogue Infinity mount Reverse Hyper with hitch pins, and roller extension tonight

Originally Posted by BaggedMerc View Post
    Scoring a Rogue Infinity mount Reverse Hyper with hitch pins, and roller extension tonight
    What did you do, relist it with a huge markup?

Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50)

zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ironmaster dumbbells with stand in Kingston, Ont.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-exercise-equ...ationFlag=true

TheLIFTHOUSE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLIFTHOUSE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLIFTHOUSE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLIFTHOUSE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLIFTHOUSE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLIFTHOUSE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLIFTHOUSE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLIFTHOUSE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLIFTHOUSE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLIFTHOUSE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLIFTHOUSE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I got these 2 Nautilus machines and a matching Nautilus Nitro Plus calf extension machine for $2500 for the 3 machines. She didnt have the calf extension on Kijiji. It was just there when I went to pick up the two that were listed so I had to have it too. Im happy with the deal as all three machines were home use and less than 1 year old
    I'm new so I cant post pics or links. Maybe someone can do it for me lol. The AD I.D's are 1390137769 and 1390138493

Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    they are 2-300 at fitness depot must be gold plated or some ****..

zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Take one for the team and try it out